Wading In the Red River

Story Info
Barman helps girlfriend's sister with menstrual sex.
3.3k words
4.47
8.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

I barely pulled into the garage and got off my Harley when I heard noises from the bedroom. It was the sound of moans, in fact. I knew instantly what that meant. My new live-in girlfriend, who hadn't really bothered to have "the talk" with me about fidelity before she pulled a classic "fait accomplis" on me just a month before, was busy getting her ashes hauled by someone while I was at work. Well, maybe she was listening to porn and jilling off, that was always possible, I reminded myself.

I walked toward the noise rather stealthily, curious as to what this might mean for us. I wasn't necessarily going to kick her out, since we hadn't discussed that issue or made any such commitments. Her attitude would be the main factor in this matter. Any sign of a double standard and she was out on her ass, back to Mom and Dad's.

Being just nineteen, under the drinking age, that would be a real buzzkill for her, wouldn't it? That was even truer for a girl with such strict parents. Harry and Kim Phuong were in some respects classic Asian "tiger parents," everything about ambition, drive, success, focus, discipline, etc. There was little time for fun or frivolity for them, at least in their daughters' eyes, which was understandable given their past.

"Anne-Marie! What the hell is that noise?" I feigned ignorance as I burst in on my cute half-Korean, half-Vietnamese girlfriend naked on our bed with her sister, Sophie-Claire.

Now, don't ask me why both names were so distinctly French. I had no fucking clue. It just was what it was. I was far more interested in the fact that said girlfriend and said sister were in the middle of a rather intense sixty-nine. They were oblivious to everything else, of course. I didn't cough or do anything else to announce myself beyond my earlier words. I just chose to test the waters and put my lover on the spot as to her intentions and ethics.

I simply grabbed Sophie-Claire, who was on top, and slid my cock inside her obviously wet and ready snatch, making her jump a bit as she adjusted to my entry. Instead of reacting angrily, she pushed back with a real vigor and met my every stroke with her hips while her sister kept lapping away at whatever I wasn't fucking.

I heard a giggle after a little bit and some strained words in either Korean or Vietnamese, wasn't sure which. There was a curious, but familiar smell in the room, but I tried to put it out of my mind. She was shockingly slick, too...more than her sister was most of the time, but I didn't think too much of it, since this was my first time inside her. That could have been her normal slickness, right?

I had to admit to myself that the sight of those fine buttocks of Sophie-Claire's was just as nice as the view that I regularly got from Anne-Marie. Yes, for those keeping score, Anne-Marie was very fond of the "doggy-style" position, and rather rough action at that. It was definitely one of her top selling points with me and made it much tougher to stop her moving in on me like that.

Her fondness for cosplay was another virtue in my book, as was her love of wearing berets for some reason. When I say "wearing berets," of course, I mean wearing them and nothing else. When not wearing a beret, she loved to dress up as Sailor Moon and several other anime characters. She was also keen on having me spank her and pull her hair, which I did with Sophie-Claire to test her reaction as well.

Now, bear in mind that Sophie-Claire was engaged, but if it didn't bother her enough to keep her from going down on her own sister, why should I care? Either way, her fiance still got the horns planted on him, assuming that he didn't know about it, of course. One more person screwing his intended wouldn't make him any less betrayed, would it? In for a penny, in for a pound, as they would say.

Finally, of course, Anne-Marie and Sophie-Claire moaned their release, both of them highly excited. Just then I spilled my load, bareback, inside the latter. I admired my girlfriend's sister's ass for just a little before the ladies seized me and put me on my back. Then Anne-Marie started sucking me, looking up at me with love as well as lust, and that was when I noticed that odd smell again.

I looked down and saw blood on my cock. As soon as I caught it, my girlfriend winked at me and just kept sucking me harder. She didn't seem worried about my response or by the way that her sister planted her pussy right above my face. I dove in, being fond of the taste of gash myself, when I fully grasped what I tasted other than my own creampie. Oh, God..she was on the rag! Even so, my cum diluted it a bit, enough to make it tolerable, especially when combined with her natural cunt juice.

I just kept licking that bloody twat for several more minutes, even as Anne-Marie got me stiff again and started riding me for her own pleasure. When I swiped my tongue across the taint and even explored Sophie-Claire's butt-crack a little, my lover's happily engaged sister squirted her fluids all over my chin. I parted her sweet cheeks and really honed in on her pucker, making her cry out in sheer ecstasy, much to her absolute shock.

This continued for several more minutes until Anne-Marie creamed herself all over my dick and clenched it with her sloppy snatch to drain my balls dry. Every last remaining drop of my spunk was emptied into my girlfriend's drenched slit and she screamed in absolute, primal satisfaction. There was no doubt that, whatever else happened, I had lost none of her affection or lust for me. Far from it, from what I could tell.

"Here, let me taste it on your lips, your tongue, babe! My sister's period blood! I want it now, hon!" Anne-Marie urged me as she made out with me, "not to mention a snowball..just that this one's a cherry snowball..nice and bloody!"

"So..you know now! Good..now you can at least help pick up James's slack! And so what if it means that he's a cuckold now! Serves him right to wear those horns for not taking care of business at home! You've never let my sister down, at least from what she's told me! You even straw buy her booze for her!

"Any man willing to break the law for my sister is pretty sweet in my book..and sexy! Sorry if it was a shock, the sisterly incest, but I mean, hey, you two never had that talk. Technically, neither did James and I. He just went straight for popping the question. Not my fault if he conflated marriage with monogamy!" Sophie-Claire winked at me.

I wasn't sure how much of her attitude was her period and how much was something else, but hey, I was the winner in this whole enterprise so far. Why would I upset the balance that tilted in my own favor? Clearly, it wasn't about cheating on me, but about something else entirely.

"I'm just glad that she likes manly drinks, not girly ones!" I winked at both of them.

"Yeah, well, what can I say? There's always a little tomboy in every cosplay girl, even if it isn't a huge part of her. That's my running theory at least. Anyway, for the record, James is squeamish about menstrual sex, in case you missed it. The rest of the time, he's not half-bad. He can even be pretty good..weird as fuck at times, but mostly good.

"But damn..you..you know how to rock a girl's world! I can see that even though she was bragging on you, Anne-Marie wasn't lying or embellishing at all! Fuck, yeah, Dan! You're a fucking sex god! I'm never giving up this dick! Nor is my sister! I can already tell that much!" Sophie-Claire didn't let anyone speak for her.

"See, babe...I HAVE BEEN BRAGGING ON YOU! I'm super proud to be your girlfriend! I don't know if you have any clue as to the..intensity of my feelings for you, but, they're so fucking strong right now, dear! Haven't you noticed how much I hump you lately? We already did it a lot, but now I jump your bones even more, don't I?" Anne-Marie confirmed with real enthusiasm as both ladies kissed and felt me up.

"I would appreciate it if you don't spread the news about straw-buying. That's for my girls, not for just anyone. As a barman, I don't care to lose my liquor license. Tends to make owning a pub pretty damn tough, you know," I chuckled nervously.

"Maybe we should blackmail you, then. You know..we won't tell, as long as you never stop fucking us? Ever? Sound fair? Well, we're normally not bossy or pushy, but you just gave us some leverage over you..and you know it!" Sophie-Claire teased me as she stroked my balls and both girls started sucking my cock in earnest as a team.

"Oh, damn..oh, God..you two really want to be my lovers for life...both of you?" I asked them.

"Hell, yes, babe, if you can fuck like that! Looks like Anne-Marie was even right about your reaction to catching us together! She totally has your number, hon!" Sophie-Claire declared.

"Damn straight I do! I knew that he'd just join in and I was so fucking right! Dude don't have a bug up his ass like James and my last two boyfriends! Hell, he even smokes weed with me, don't ya, dear?" Anne-Marie commented before she got back to slurping on my prick.

"Naturally. Why wouldn't I? I own my bar, so I can easily avoid drug testing. One of the few perks of self-employment. I dictate the terms of hiring and such and I'm not gonna fire myself, am I? So, I don't know James all that well, despite dating his future sister-in-law. Tell me, is he a lightweight or can he hold his liquor? What are his better qualities, since he's not cutting the mustard in bed during your periods?" I asked my girlfriend's sister while they took turns sucking me off.

"Nice new business in an exciting field. That's what he tells me and he always has money, so I assume that he's telling the truth. He has Mom and Dad charmed, far more than you do, but that's their loss, isn't it? He's ambitious, you know. That matters to them. Runs some kind of tech firm called Williamson Tech Limited. I don't know if you've heard of it. Evidently, a rising star in the industry or whatever.

"He has great taste in food. Likes gourmet this, gourmet that. Wines and dines me, takes me to fancy restaurants, that sort of thing. I don't say any of this as something against you. Just telling you his virtues, since you asked for them. Basically, he's the kind of guy that you can take home to Mom and Dad, get them to overlook the fact that you're shacking up and engaged rather than already married.

"He is a bit of a prig about some things, at least it seems so. He won't smoke weed. He's a gin and tonic guy, so I suppose that's civilized drinking behavior in their book. Buys some nice, fancy wines. No boxed wine for him. Likes some of their favorite shows, books, etc. Well, to the extent that they actually watch TV, which is typically when they're too exhausted from work to do anything else. It's a wonder that they ever get laid anymore," Sophie-Claire made a face before she resumed sucking my dick.

"Your parents have money, don't they? I never pried, but that was always the impression that they gave me. Money and status, two things that I seem to lack, being a mere tavern keeper. Mind you, I own a biker bar. Trust me, I'll never go broke, in spite of the obscene overload. I get the cops hanging out a lot, so that saves me on security a bit. Bar fights can cost money, but that's why I'm insured.

"But bikers drink like fish, so I'm always getting plenty of cash. Plenty of income. I have the advantage of knowing early what target clientele to seek. That's where a lot of barmen fail, you know. They try to get everyone to come to their bar, but bars tend to draw specific crowds. Take gay bars, for instance. Owning one of those would be good money, no doubt of that. A niche market with often very rich patrons. Excellent niche, in fact," I chuckled now.

"Yes, money and status. I told Mom and Dad pretty early that you own a biker bar, thinking that they would be proud. My mistake. They think that you're a loser who can't go into a growth industry. To them, if you're not either an immediately successful artist, and how many of those exist in reality, or else working in one of the STEM fields, law, or medicine, you're an abject failure.

"Very close minds, if you ask me, but I'm only the daughter. Why would my opinion count, right? My brother Jean-Pierre is the one that they really admire and respect. He's a corporate attorney, you know. Not a litigator, not typically. Just a senior legal counsel. Already, at just twenty-eight. He's got a wife and two kids, too. A bit of a workaholic, type A, career-driven, ambitious as fuck guy.

"They're wondering why you haven't popped the question and why you haven't sold or expanded your business, shown some 'hustle' or drive. Some ambition, as they see it. Don't take it personally, please. I love you just how you are, you know. My boyfriend the barman. The biker, which is another thing that they don't like about you. They think that you must be a Hell's Angel or something. Which is a laugh, of course," Anne-Marie winked at me before she sucked me some more.

"Yeah, it's just how Mom and Dad are. If you're not 'respectable' and such, they think that you're not good enough for us. Half the time, I wonder if I really love James or am just with him to please them. They did..kinda set me up with him a bit. A sort of matchmaking, if you will. It's comfortable, the sex is okay, sometimes even great,

"But he..does have some weird kinks that bother me a little. Such as pissing in my twat and mouth and making me shower afterward. By myself. And use mouthwash afterward, too. I really wish that he'd quit. He's so damn squeamish about some blood, but he expects me to stomach him peeing in my holes. He's never asked my permission, either.

"His...pussy licking leaves more than a little to be desired, but his dick work is pretty solid most of the time. He never licks my butt, yet he's stuck his fingers back there and 'accidentally' sodomized me by 'slipping' into the wrong hole during missionary and doggy sex. It hurt like hell, I can tell you that, though I enjoyed it after a little while.

"His best qualities in bed are, frankly, a big dick and an ability to make a girl cum with it. It is a rather large, if circumcised prick. He won't do me when I'm horniest, as I said. Also, he won't wash his hands after peeing, claiming that piss is sterile, so it's cool. Then he gets offended that I won't eat or drink after him.

"At home, if not working or fucking or eating, he spends most of his time playing various games and watching bootleg movies or favorite shows of his. Cuddle? Nope. Kiss me? Sure, when he's in a randy mood and even then his breath stinks like the back end of a horse. Get me off with his hand? Hell, no, but I'd better give him handjobs when he fucking wants them. Besides, his hands are dirty, anyway, from not washing them after number one. Ugh.

"But other than that, I guess that he's a good guy, a fine fiance, you know. No one's perfect," Sophie-Claire elaborated some things that even her sister never heard before.

Both my girlfriend and I went white as a sheet.

"Sophie-Claire, babe..has he ever hit you? Screamed at you? Thrown things? Broken anything?" I demanded to know.

Sophie-Claire turned pale herself and nodded, gulping a little.

"Which ones?" I asked her now.

"All..of them. He also calls me a 'dirty little ch..'..well, you know, and another word that starts with a g..g..k. I won't spell that one out. And he's tied me up a few times and once lent me to two of his buddies for their use for whatever reason. He gagged me and didn't give me a chance to speak up at all. Then he took pictures and put a couple of cigarettes out on my skin.

"But..otherwise," Sophie-Claire started to defend her beau and I shook my head.

"So help me, Sophie-Claire, babe, if I hear one more time about how...'other than that, he's pretty sweet,' I swear to every God known to Man and some unknown ones that I'll scream like a banshee! Your 'great fiance,' pardon my French, is an abusive prick. Have you ever used your safe word with him?" I naturally assumed that they had at least that much common sense stuff involved in bondage play.

"He told me that 'safewords' are for 'pussies' and 'whiny bitches.' He asked me if I wanted to be either of those. So, no, we've never had one of those," Sophie-Claire looked a bit more downcast now.

"Honey...you need to stay with us...for a good while. Don't go back to James tonight. For your own sake and safety, never go back to him. Ever! If you don't want to stay with us for good, I get it, as not having your own kitchen might suck ass, but whatever you do, don't go back to James. Crash at our place, sis," Anne-Marie urged her sister now.

"That's..a break-up, isn't it? You want me to dump him?" Sophie-Claire asked in shock, none of us engaged in any more oral right then.

This was too dramatically of a changed situation and I felt sick to my stomach myself. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind. The disgusting ways with which James treated a wonderful girl like Sophie-Claire frankly revolted me. He was a lot worse than I could guess. She might not be perfect, but she didn't deserve humiliation, degradation, rape, and abuse like that. Race play, too. I tried to be open-minded, but putting those aspects of their sex life showed me a pattern that spoke volumes.

James was an abusive prick. And I wanted that bastard burned, no, killed with fire. I got myself into quite a pickle, but I was determined to keep my girls safe from psychos like him. Both of my girls. The son of a bitch was gonna pay. In the meantime, I was more than happy to take that sweet slut of his hands. She deserved a lot better than him, and thankfully, her sister was happy to share me with her.

To think that this all started with one of his squicks that she respected, but still needed to get her needs satisfied. Damn that bastard to Hell and gone. He hurt someone so loving and sweet like that, two people in fact, counting her sister as she learned of the sheer extent of the abuse and domestic violence. Therefore, I was determined to crucify him. I honestly didn't care what Harry or Kim thought of the matter.

James had forfeited any claims on one of my girls..and I was gonna keep 'em both. And that was just the beginning of his troubles. He'd beg for his engagement ring back before the end! I hoped that he liked the food in jail.

SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers