phanTOMORROW Ch. 05: CONTACT BUZZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Resting back, he watched her in the mirror literally licking his earlobe this time. No liquid saliva to pelt him it again appeared as merely a tickle. He felt guilty in one way but also knew she seemed attracted to him so obviously the connection of their images in the mirror was luring her to him. "She wants me." He sighed. Lowering the mirror to his chest her hands followed her reflection and roamed his upper body in a sensual manner. "Can almost feel her but...barely. This is crazy weird even for me. I don't want to use Terri but I guess now that I think about it I kind of used Kaycee and Sonya back at the hotel. Luckily, they were cool about how I brought them back. I mean get down to it I was lonely and used them. Sonya is even willing to stay with me long-term. If I never get Jade back that's at least company. Am I being...an asshole though? I mean...in a sense it's not consensual if I use them by bringing them back. It's like a pity fuck, isn't it? The women willing to do whatever it takes to remain human again. This is all going to fuck with my head."

In his soul searching the mirror is lowered to his lap and sure enough Terri's hands followed it. Peering down he saw her hands over his still agitated erection. All of this thinking about Sonya and Kaycee was not keeping himself limp. Knowing his mom was preoccupied he figured he would just rub one off and put an end to the issue. He didn't have to shine the mirror on his pecker, he could simply use Terri as inspiration, let her kiss on his neck or something as a visual aid. "Fuck it!" Setting the compact on the table he set out undoing and tugging his pants down. Once lowered he snatched the compact back up and primed the mirror on his face. Terri returned to kissing his neck and running her intangible palms over his clean-shaven chest. Like his beard he could never grow much hair even on his chest.

Stroking his cock while watching Terri yearn for him, he quickly began moaning. The more his heartrate escalated he noticed Terri behaving more in tune with his changes. It was as if she too were getting really turned on like he was. Haunted by her expressions, her hands searching him, literally sensing his heart beating through his chest he lost his load with very little effort. His mirror dropped lower out of his arms exhaustion shared a reflection of his drooling beast. His eyes closed to relax his nerves he suddenly found something other than his hand on his cock. Eyelids fluttering open he found Terri under the table in the reflection. Her hand replacing his tickled but it was when her mouth went for his cock he had to rebel. If she sampled his cum, she might become human again and feel lousy over it all. He even more, because he would have to explain it to his mom.

Scooting away quickly he stood tall to pull his jeans up. Dropping the compact in a hurry the mirror was level with the floor. Some of his jizz had left droplets which were in view of the reflection which drew her to the puddles. Before he could retrieve the compact to close it, she had literally licked the floor. Cum on her intangible tongue led to a DNA spark within her that slowly made her become human again. "Crud!" Griffin knew he was in trouble.

Haunted by the prospect of what he had let happen he pushed the table aside to help her to her feet. Foregoing her silent scream Terri simply looked up in horror. "Was I...licking the floor?" She wagged her tongue a tad between troubled lips. "Griffin?" Her eyes bulged, "You brought me back again. Bless you!"

"I aim to please." Not his best reply, but did it matter under the circumstances?

"Here let me help you up." The mirror having spun around in her touching it captured the feet of Viggo. Spotting it as she began to rise, she paused Griffin, "Wait! I see a man's feet in the mirror there."

"It's Viggo. He must have been in here for a late-night snack when the world blinked. I saw him but I've never brought a man back yet so I was afraid of any attempt going badly. You're okay right?"

"Yes! I'm just..." She looked at his bare chest and reached out to palm him flesh on flesh this time. "Mmmm! Forgive me Griffin...it's been far too long since I've touched a man. I know it's hardly the time to bring up such matters but..."

"Hold that thought!" He nudged her back against the table then reclaimed the mirrored compact case. Relocating Viggo he held his breath to reach out and touch him, but found a better solution. "Let's try something here." Taking Terri by her hand she let her touch Viggo rather than he. Seconds later there stood Viggo Sorenson sharing his silent scream before realizing reality had returned.

"Dear God Terri...where are your clothes? Griffin?" Viggo stammered.

"Where are your clothes Old Man?" Griffin chuckled! "Sorry bad timing."

"What?" Viggo looked down at himself and saw nothing but his fat belly and a mass of chest hair. Feeling coolness on his bottom he reached behind him to realize he had no pants on either, unable to see his pecker hiding beneath his paunch. "Now this is unexpected! Have I been sleepwalking?"

"Yeah, that's it. I'm going to leave you two alone." Griffin winked at Terri, she already admiring Viggo's growing erection at seeing her nude. "Just gonna grab my shirt and a yogurt, the kitchen's all yours." A quick escape Griffin no more than hit the door when he heard a clatter. "Matchmaker Grif...in the house! Better they have their fun than me. Long as they hold out that is." Having left the mirror behind on the table he wanted nothing more to do with it for now.

Making his way back toward his mother's lab he crossed through Viggo's own laboratory. In passing an empty cage the bars rattled briefly, enough to make Griffin jump and step back. "Viggo's chimp? How is he getting my attention when he should be intangible like everyone else? There must be varying effects on each individual. That's likely why fish survived this negative field around the planet." Toughening up he approached the cage on the floor and knelt down next to it. "Hey...Garza, I'm Griffin. Hope we can be friends if I can ever bring everyone back. It just wouldn't be fair to make you suffer in that cage if I brought you back now." He looked at a spoon full of strawberry banana yogurt he prepared to put in his mouth. "Okay Lil' Buddy you persuaded me."

After taking a bite from it he left enough on it to share his DNA. With the bars rattling Griffin dared to use a single finger to touch where he suspected it's hands might be located. Sure enough his touch brought back a handsome male chimpanzee. The silent scream reaction was over quickly and the chatter began, almost as if he were crying. Sign language used the chimp let Griffin know he wanted a bite. "That's right...you use sign language. Here I'll just give you the rest." He located a food tray lid and slipped it in under the bars with the plastic spoon. The chimpanzee seemed grateful and gobbled the yogurt up, going so far as to licking inside the plastic container.

"You just sit tight Lil' Guy I'll come say goodbye again later. I need to check on my mom." Feeling abandoned Griffin didn't hear the last of it. "Ugggh! I never should have fed him. MAGWAI!" He had no choice for now.

"Any luck yet mom? At least you're still here." He went to the drawer of her cabinet and grabbed a second latex glove and began spitting into it, as much as he could muster. "Here! Trade out the other glove it's probably drying up. I don't want to lose you again."

"Thank you, Honey! I think I've isolated the prob...did you wake the baby?" She heard the chimp.

"Yeah! Fed him some yogurt as a peace offering. I couldn't resist. OH! Before you hear anything else...I accidently brought Terri and Viggo back...they're getting down in the kitchen." He thrusted his hips to inform her of their actions. "I've learned something of value. Reflections in a mirror if seen more than once attracts the onlooker. Terri followed your compact into the kitchen behind me. I...kind of touched her again."

"Oh Griffin!" She frowned, "Viggo?"

"She touched him. Guys aren't my thing." He chuckled, "But her touch did bring him back. For how long I don't know, but they...are getting along. Might as well let them enjoy their lives how they see fit."

"I suppose!" Cassie shrugged off her son's shenanigans. "Let's test this out."

"How? You're human already right at the moment."

"Good point!" She fidgeted looking at her portable device. "I'll just wear it on my wrist and keep it active. We'll see if it can maintain me. If I vanish just bring me back again."

"How long can I keep doing that mom? I'd think it would have to mess with whomever keeps bouncing back and forth between dimensions."

"You might be right! Do I have any other choice?"

"Just a thought...why not make a secondary hologram of say the chimp? If he can get on the same frequency as you maybe we can rescue him too. We fashion as many bracelets...or collars for him as we can and try and keep Terri, Viggo, and the others alive as long as possible."

"Grif? I don't have that many spare parts to mass produce these."

"Any place close by that would? It's not like I'm going to get arrested for stealing."

"This is true. There is a Japanese funded research facility in Queens that would carry everything we need. I'm not certain I should risk leaving here so you might have to go it alone."

"No problem! Give me the address and I'll head out now. If it gets too dark, I'll just find a hotel like I did before and hole up until morning. Give me a list of items too and I'll round up enough for twenty rescues if it works."

"I'm proud of you Griffin. You're taking charge."

"Who else is here to be Master of his own fate?"

"If this all fails...you could be the last man on Earth."

"Unless...that Hugo guy...planned ahead."

"Let's try not to think about him...please?"

"Let me check on the kids. You jot down everything I need to swipe."

Leaving her to her quest Griffin found the chimp gone quiet and sitting there in his cage. A timid sign showed weakness. He did offer his thanks just before fading away. Grif felt his heart break. "I swear I'll find a way to keep you around Buddy. Just...hang in there." He knew nightfall would at least bring him into phase. Close enough!

Opening the kitchen door, he peeked in and found no one around. Viggo and Terri had obviously returned to the other side again. Spotting the compact, he decided to use it one last time. In reflecting it on the table top he found Terri and Viggo performing a ghostly missionary. Trapped in that moment seemed a good place to leave them. Compact closed tight he stepped out.

"I'm not sure why your own touching hasn't stabilized you two unless it's because of dehydration. That or maybe my touch is the only thing keeping you guys here. Terri touching Viggo brought him back but that could have just been a fluke over my touch to Terri, that or her licking my cum off the floor. I'll figure it all out with mom sooner or later. One thing at a time. Have fun Guys! At least you won't get her knocked up Viggo. Hope not at least. Guess I'll know when I have a baby ghost crawling after me. Casper in the hood!"

Were they even aware of their engaged sex?

At least they could keep one another company.

Matchmaker indeed!

BOO YAH!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12