Pharaoh Ch. 16

Story Info
Stony's dream and fun with the girls.
3.6k words
3.33
1.8k
3
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At lunchtime Stony got a girl to cover the front and asked me to take a walk with her. I wasn't ready to talk to her about Briana. The whole thing was too confusing.

Stony seemed thoughtful, subdued. We walked silently for a while in the park. I was afraid for a second she'd light into me again over the Assistant Regional Sales Manager position. But she said nervously, "I have something weird to tell you."

I nodded, wanting her to be comfortable with me. We walked on, silent once again, in a nice unhurried but steady pace. Then she began.

"I had a weird dream last night. You were in it. That was nice but it wasn't really the main thing."

"OK."

"Briana was in it."

"Aah, I see."

The path narrowed and Stony had to walk ahead of me for a bit. The soft flowing skirt and her lovely backside distracted me for a minute. Then the path widened again and I caught up with her.

"We're on this mountain, somewhere, I don't know, but pretty high up, and it's kind of windy and chilly, like a storm is coming. I'm inside some house nice and warm but Briana is outside. She's wearing this super cute long dress and she's dancing on the lawn all by herself, a really sexy dance, like to some song only she can hear. The dress is a thin little thing and the wind is whipping it tight around her body and I'm sad cause of how cold she must be."

"Yes, weird."

She grunted out a laugh. "Gets weirder. You show up behind me dressed like one of those Swiss guys with the shorts and suspenders and the funny hat and you whisper to me, "Look closer, look closer". I look back at Bri she's not in the cute dress anymore. She's still dancing but she has on this...I guess...this really nice bikini, kind of like some of the girls wore on White Girl Pride Day. And somehow the weather is beautiful now and I see the sunshine bouncing off her body. And, I can't help it, I'm looking at the way her breasts jiggle in the bikini and how her face shines in the light. How pretty she is. You're still behind me in the Swiss outfit, and again you say, "Look closer" but over and over like I'm missing something important. When I do Briana's top is off and I get more excited because now her breasts are bouncing free and so lovely and I see her nipples are pretty small but really stiff too. The tip of Briana's tongue comes out on her upper lip and she's cupping her tits. I know she can see me through the window and is offering them to me and it's making me more and more ...well...you can guess. Now you give me a glass of wine, somehow I know it's super-expensive and I think how nice you are to me, that I really, really like you, and that I'm so glad you're here with me. You make me take a little sip and its delicious. You say, "Look closer," again and again but I'm afraid to do it because I know Briana will be dancing nude, and I'm trying hard to be a good girl, but then you say, "Go on Stony, she's just a girl, she doesn't bite." You keep repeating, "Doesn't bite" and the way your voice is, the words sound super sexy and I wanted to, for you. You put your finger in my mouth and I can taste the wine on it. And I suck the wine off cause it's so delicious. I liked that so much. And you say, "No biting" but just once more, and then "Go on Stony". And finally I have to look but then it's like my neck won't work, I can't turn it to her. I'm trying so hard but it just won't turn and now I'm afraid when I do get it to move Briana will be gone. And you take me by the shoulders and start to turn my entire body so I can see and ..."

She stopped flat.

"Go on Stony," I said.

"And that was it. I woke up."

"Wow. Pretty wild." What else could I possibly have said?

"I know. I woke up and for like five minutes I was confused, like did that really happen or was it a dream? It seemed so real."

We had walked all this time, the entire perimeter of the park. We never made eye-contact. It was easier to just look straight ahead. We kept going for a second loop.

"What do you think it meant?" she asked.

"I couldn't possibly say. I mean...I'm no...whatever."

"Yeah, I know."

We were half way around again. I was sweating a little, but not really the way you sweat at a gym. I took a chance, a big one.

"Unless it means you think the three of us should fuck."

Stony stopped dead and stared at me. A couple of seconds passed.

"Do you think I'm bad?"

"No, no. Please. It's just a dream and ..."

"She'd probably hate me," said with some real sadness.

"Oh, no. No, really. I was talking with Briana and ..."

"You two talked about me?" Stony's eyes brightened.

"A little, yeah, but only good things. She really likes you."

"Likes...but, like, like-likes or just likes? Would she? Would she...you know...want me?"

Now it was out and I was ready to go. I'm in sales. You learn. Don't oversell, overreact. We're right on the brink of closing a very solid deal here. Keep it matter of fact, like I've been in this particular end zone before.

"I think so."

"Oh-my-God! Really?"

"Really."

"Oh my God. I never thought...Briana...," she walked on with head down. Then she asked, "...but if it happens, you'll be there too?"

Stony had turned shy, a good thing. "I hope so. Hope it's all three of us."

We began to walk silently again. End of lap two.

"When?" was all she asked.

"Tomorrow?"

She looked around us. We were alone in the park. "I can't. Babysitting uppers. They'd stroke out on me if I bailed."

"Sunday night then."

"And you'd really be there?"

"We'll be at my house."

I glanced to the side. Stony was crying, a few tears rolling down her pretty face. I reached over and hugged her good and long and the tears stopped rolling.

I stepped back a bit and smiled at her and said, "She really doesn't bite."

I found a pack of clean tissues in my pocket, useful for someone with my kind of nose, and gave them to her. Stony wiped her face and forced a short laugh.

"Jeff, can I ask you something?"

I'd been getting a lot of that question recently and decided to lighten things up.

"No, you may not."

Stony actually shivered and said, "I'm sorry. I know it's a lot to lay on you. I didn't..."

"I'm kidding Stony! See?" laughing, "Go on and ask."

"Bastard," she said, but she was laughing too.

"Go on."

"Are you fucking Briana?"

I was ready for it. It seemed to fit the trend. I paused for effect, made her wait for it. And then I said, "Well, what if I told you never before last night."

She smiled, gave me a shy girly giggle, and said, "Then I'd say you had a very good night last night."

"No argument there. So?...So, Sunday?"

Stony squeezed my hand and looked away. She sped up, wanting I guess to walk alone for a bit. I held back, giving her space, enjoying the view. Thinking how I'd really lucked out, how it had been so easy, and how I'd handled Stony and her crazy dream just right. A less sophisticated man might have fucked it up with interruptions and questions and... And then I thought, wait, I paused my slow amble, so easy, wait, came to a complete halt, very easy, wait. Wasn't that sort of too easy?

I could see Stony up ahead walking slowly now, almost at the park exit. I sped up and caught her there, took her by the hand and shifted to see her face.

Stony had an ear to ear grin and a gleam in her eye.

"That was some dream," I said.

"Do you think it's the caffeine? Maybe I need to cut back."

She smiled again sweetly. We headed out of the park and back to work.

An hour later I texted Bri asking if Sunday night was OK for her, hoping Dray would still be away.

She texted back a smiley face and it was settled.

========================

***Saturday, August 24, 2304***

I had exactly one week at home before I left for Cleveland. On September 1 I'd get there. The next day I had the husbands pre-meeting with the producers, the meeting where we learn the do's and don't's and what to expect on show day. After that, Sept 4, Pharaoh-Wednesday, when I would see my wife compete. And, yes, I am still planning to be there.

One week. Seven days and nights. Two beautiful women. I kept busy, kept my head down. Waited. The day lasted forever.

==========================

***Sunday, August 25, 2304***

The early part of Sunday dragged too. I went to early services and Pastor Ninkovitch preached on obedience. I'm not sure I got that much out of it, distracted by an older woman in front of me with an enormous flowered hat who sang so badly off key that I kept looking around for a different seat. But Pastor's services are always jam packed and I had to give it up.

That afternoon I did the laundry and a thorough cleaning of the entire house. There were fresh sheets on the bed and I arranged some lavender scent and fresh cut flowers from Alicia's garden. By 4 I was getting antsy but forced myself to read a dumb novel for an hour. Then I shaved and showered and put on a nice fresh shirt and pants. Ready or not, here I was.

Briana showed up right at 6 as per our plan. She looked...what can I tell you?...spectacularly, unbelievably feminine and pure and lovely. She wore this long flowing sexy Japanese print dress, almost like she just stepped out of Stony's dream. It was low cut and showed her tits just the way I pictured them on that mountain side.

We kissed and hugged and waited. Decided to skip the small talk.

By 6:25 we were afraid Stony had pussied out on us. Then, as if our fear was the needed cue, she came blasting into the driveway in her old bomb of a car.

Stony looked...what can I tell you?...edibly, ferociously, insanely gorgeous in a simple white skirt and soft gray top. The two girls sat smiling but nervous as I served wine. I had the urge to dip my finger in and feed it to Stony as I poured hers, but she might have been too nervous by then to catch my look.

Stony sat primly on the edge of her seat and said, "This is very nice."

Briana, in a more languid pose, but with her knees firmly together, agreed that it was nice.

So did I, because, you know, it actually was very nice.

Briana said she thought the living room was very nice, and Stony thought so too. It is a pretty nice room.

Then Briana asked after Stony's Mom and Stony told us she was fine.

Then Stony asked how was Lisa doing cause she read a story in the press about her and Billy and their troubles and Briana said she was doing much better, was pretty much back to being fine now.

I asked Briana how Draymond's business trip was going and she giggled a little and said that as far as she knew it was going fine.

Then Stony said how much she liked Bri's dress, and Bri got up to model it from all angles, but I couldn't tell if Stony was making that connection to the mountain.

And Bri said how pretty Stony's hair was and where did she get it done and how she, Bri, didn't know that place and Stony gave a complicated set of directions for getting there and how they're fine doing white girl's hair too.

Then Stony said she loved Bri's hair too and how white girls were so lucky they could have that soft auburn shade of hair and Bri said she knew a girl in high school who was black but had the same color and Stony said really? and Bri told her yeah, really.

Then Bri said she really liked the wine, what was it? and I told her and then Stony said she liked it too even if she had to be careful with reds and Bri said that was funny cause she had to be careful of reds too and the girls laughed.

Then I said, "Anyone want to go upstairs and fuck?" So we settled on that.

============================

In the bedroom Briana excused herself to "freshen up," even though she looked perfect and I could tell from the sounds she didn't even tinkle.

While she was in there Stony said, "When you say fuck, do you mean we fuck or we fuck-fuck?"

"Just fuck."

"Good, cause I can't you know..."

Then Bri came out and Stony excused herself for the same reason. She didn't tinkle either.

While Stony was in there Briana whispered to me, "Do you think she'll let me eat her pussy?"

"I think so."

"Do you know if...like...if she wants to do it too?"

"That I cannot say."

Briana giggled and said, "And by the way, feel free to fuck-fuck me. I already got my Certificate." I guess she heard me and Stony.

When Stony came out I suggested she lay on her back in the middle of our big bed. I got in beside her and we started kissing. Stony's face was angled away from Bri who began to undress on the other side of the bed. I realized I could enjoy kissing Stony and feeling her tits and watching Briana strip all at the same time. So then Briana was nude and came to the foot of the bed and finally Stony could see her and said, "Oh my God you are so beautiful."

Briana never said a word but slipped up in the bottom of the bed to reach under Stony's skirt. Her panties came off while we kissed again, my tongue deep in her mouth, and I could feel her hands reaching for my belt and zipper. I unbuttoned Stony's skirt and she lifted her butt to let Bri slide it off. Stony and I paused to look as Bri knelt up to fix her hair behind her neck, her tits lifting and swaying gently, that purely female motion. Then Bri noticed my slacks were undone and she slid them and my boxers off in one quick motion.

Stony's firm tit was in my hand when Briana looked her in the eye and asked, "May I?"

Stony lifted her knees and I began to unbutton her blouse. Briana leaned in, kissing up from Stony's knees to her thighs. Stony twisted her upper body to let me get the blouse and bra off. I jumped up to strip off my shirt as Bri's tongue found her new girlfriend's sweet spot.

Stony grunted as though she'd taken a tiny blow in the solar plexus. Then she gasped and her hands went gently to the back of Bri's head. She bucked into Bri's mouth. Her breasts were shining like tits on a mountain top so I got back in bed and started to suck on Stony's nipples and stroke her belly. Her knees went higher and she gave a louder and more insistent gasp. I looked down and could see Bri working a finger into Stony's cunt. I increased the pressure of my sucking and took a cautious toothful nibble of rich, brown nipple. Stony began to moan nonstop.

Bri looked up at us, her mouth and chin gooey wet. She said, "Your cunt...so nice...oh God."

Stony said, "I never..." I bit her fat nipple again. My hand was working her tit. Bri started making her own crazy sounds as Stony's knees swung wider. I went back to Stony's mouth, could see Bri's head bobbing faster, could see two fingers now in her girl. Tongue in Stony's mouth I felt Bri's hand reach over to circle my cock. I shrugged her away, wanting to save that, wanting her to concentrate solely on our girl.

Stony was beginning to go crazy and I shifted again, this time using my tongue to circle and lap and lick her nipples. Her bottom was humping up into Bri's mouth when she began to cum in those long wailing streaks of sound you don't know if a girl is getting murdered or having the time of her life. And she came and came till finally she had to block her cunt from Bri's attack and she shifted her tit away from me.

There was silence except for long heaving breaths. My cock went titanium steel and drooled some. Briana came alive first and crawled up to lick my cock. Again I shrugged her off, needed pussy so bad. She knew.

"How?"

"Woof."

"K."

Stony woke up. Dreamily she asked, "Woof?"

"Watch," I said.

We scooched Stony over to the side of the bed and Briana climbed in the middle, up on all 4s. Stony shifted her face under Bri's and the two girls kissed for the first time. I got in behind Bri and aimed the head of my cock at her enflamed cunt. They went on kissing and touching as I stroked the head along Bri's heavenly juicy slit. The fragrance of loved pussy was everywhere.

Stony looked up at me and said, "What do I do?"

"Just watch, or kiss her. Join in if you want." I plunged into Briana's cunt and heard her rasp out a nice sexy moan.

The girls went on kissing as I fucked her. Bri's presentation of cunt, amazing. She knew just how to do it. Then Stony got curious and shifted down to see. Then she got more curious. I felt it. I decided I could last forever in this darling pussy, could set up camp and live here, live inside her wet willing girliness. Stony angled her head and face in under Briana's cunt, getting a closeup. Then I could feel her soft tongue along the rough underside of my cock and balls.

Briana screamed out, "Oh God lick me while he..." Stony shifted in for a better angle and I knew her tongue was working us both. I was fucking in hard and fast, the titanium slicing into Bri's sucking, clenching wondrously fragrant cunt, Stony's wet tongue and lips caught every stroke. We fucked faster and faster, Bri's saddle pushing back hard to get me to special places.

The head of my cock expanded and I stayed deep in her. I felt Stony cup my balls. Briana began to cum on us. I held my fire. Bri's back was swaying, her bottom rising and falling in waves of heat, tunneling my cock up and down as she fucked it. I shot into her, Stony shrieked something into her cunt. I shot and shot till we collapsed downward, Stony escaping just in time.

Bri was on her back again, face red, legs wide open, pussy drenched with semen. Stony lay perpendicular to her, her head on Bri's belly. I watched two sets of tits rise and fall. Stony's mouth shined with girl cum and boy cum. I huddled on my side of the bed watching. I touched Bri's tit. Stony shifted and kissed Bri's belly. We rested.

Ten minutes later Briana was snoring softly. Stony's fingers were down at her pussy, checking.

She smiled at me and said, "Anything to eat here?" She laughed at her own words and said, "Well, other than pussy?" Laughed again and said, "I'm starving."

She and I held hands as we whispered about the options, settling on pancakes. I got up and into boxers and a tee shirt. Stony rose quietly from Bri, went to Alicia's closet and found a robe. She looked at me, asking permission.

As she and I went out the door we heard Briana shift and ask, "Did I hear the word pancake?"

It turned out none of us had eaten all day, this would be our breakfast. The girls were my lunch and dinner. I had the pancakes whipped up in 20 minutes, and Briana came down just in time, sporting only a fresh set of my boxers.

We ate with gusto, sneaking sly looks at one another and smiling, happy not to explain or question or ask or decide anything. Stony got up to serve us all seconds but got distracted. She leaned into Bri modestly, holding Alicia's robe closed over her own nakedness, and kissed her girlfriend's mouth. Bri lolled her head back gracefully to allow Stony to kiss down. Stony cupped Bri's tit and let her thumb play across the nipple. I joined in the other side of Bri. She has two tits to play with. I joined their mouths all of us sticky with syrup and butter, all of us searching with tongues and playing till we broke it with a joint laugh.

Briana blew out air and said, "My God you two are going to spoil me."

I sat my hard-on down as Stony went to the stove. I said, "Yes, that is our evil plan."

Stony, her back to us, said, "One more pancake each, small ones. Then I suggest we go upstairs and spoil her a little more."

And that's just what we did. We cleaned our mouths and hands and went straight back.