Pharaoh Ch. 15

Story Info
Fun With Briana, Then Mogumbo and Willy Too.
2.9k words
3.44
2k
2
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 8:15 we were back in the living room listening to music. I guess Briana recovers faster than me. She washed her face and came out of the bathroom looking almost normal. I went in but when I came out I still looked like me.

She was still working hard to settle me down. I had no idea where I was going from here. I had loved Alicia so long and so hard. Call me an idiot but even then I felt like I still loved my wife, almost as much as I had ever loved her. I could still feel it in there. I was still proud of her for what she accomplished and was maybe (probably?) about to accomplish. So yes, I loved her, but there wasn't even the pinprick of dark to hold on to. I was alone.

Alicia told me that night in bed, without trust there isn't much to a marriage. She actually said that. I had always been supportive of her goal to be fucked by Pharaoh, to use her skills to please Pharaoh, to serve Pharaoh with all appropriate submission. It made sense, following the rules, her being a good girl, me being a good husband. It was patriotic. Alicia and I had never lied to one another about it. It was our goal together.

But this stuff? Letting Dray fuck her before we got married? Letting him use her pussy whenever he called and told her to make up some lie? Lying about her virginity, her Certificate? Lying about Eric? Lying about the source of her special skill? Stabbing a good friend like Briana in the back? For her morals of all things? Now trust would be nothing but a stupid joke.

We sat quietly sipping wine. There were no more tears, we were both all cried out.

Briana said, "Jeff, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." What else can you say when someone says that?

"Are you fucking Stony?"

"No. Absolutely not." That one caught me by surprise.

"Too bad. Maybe you should." Bri gave me her cutest smile and a wink. "I know I would."

"You?...you would fuck her?" I was aghast.

"mmmmmm"

"But you...you're both girls."

"It's called lesbianism Jeff."

"I know."

"And you're really not? For real? Scouts honor?" She was asking again about me and Stony.

I realized then I shouldn't be like Alicia skirting around the actual truth. So I told her, "Well, we kind of did some...you know..."

"Aah. She sucked your cock," said with another cute smile.

My blush gave her the answer. At least I hadn't lied.

"Good for you both. Good for her. I think the girl is crazy hot." Bri had this cute giggle and said, "Damn, I'd sure let her blow me."

Briana had always had a pretty funny kind of radical and dangerous way of putting things.

"Is this...really?.. you do think that?...you're a lesbian?"

"Only in my brain dude. Only cause at this point I think I'd fuck anything that moved."

"Briana! You're nuts. Why?"

"Well, a) I guess a girl gets super horny when she's married to a cool guy who barely touches her cause he's too busy chasing all the other white sluts in town, and b) I did get super turned on at the competition watching all those beautiful white girls bring it, so c) I wasn't just kidding what I said about feasting on that girl, and d) but I think Stony would be even better, would be perfection. You think that covers it?"

"Oh my God, you really are a lesbian. Stony asked me if you were and I was like I doubt it cause I didn't think it was a real thing to begin with."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! She asked you? What did she say?"

"Said...I don't know I'm supposed to tell you...she's a good girl...was private you know...but I..." Bri fixed me with those stern eyes of hers. I went on, "Well, she did say it made her hot, when she got home that night after White Girl Pride Day."

"mmmm yum, yum, yum, yum yum! Girl makes me nuts. But was she serious, like might actually be interested? In me?"

"I...I don't know...maybe."

"Oh my God! Be still my beating heart." Briana gave a comical fan of her face so she wouldn't overheat. Was cute. We laughed together for the first time that night.

"I'm just saying maybe...I can't tell...I'm having some trouble these days figuring out how girl's think. And it's so hard to picture, you know? Girls doing stuff with girls?"

"Not for me it ain't," she said with a giggle.

I didn't want to tell Bri about how Stony thought about it too, doing stuff with her, with Briana, or how she thought about touching herself. I felt like I had said too much already. It was Stony's business after all.

Briana kept fanning herself and laughing and smiling and giggling.

I got her another glass of wine. Her face changed and she became more serious, thoughtful. Her color was still high. We sat quietly till she said, "Can I ask you another question?"

"Go ahead." I realized then for the first time I hadn't been checking my nose. Somehow I knew it was OK. Without even checking. A first.

"Would you like to fuck me?" Which also took me by surprise, especially now I was picturing the two girls together.

I knew I had to save us both, for our morals.

"Oh. Come off it Bri. You're just trying to get back at those two."

"Not really. I'm not. I told you. I've given up on that. More than ever now we both know. Really and truly."

"Then why?"

"Well, I do think it's kind of fair. Symmetrical. My husband fucks your wife. You fuck my husband's wife, which is me. That's not bitterness, just symmetry."

"Yeah, right," I said sort of sarcastically. But does sarcasm get you out of having to fuck one of your wife's friends? It would be hard to say.

"And it's not the only reason. You're nice. I like you. I've always liked you, always thought Alicia didn't really deserve you."

"Wow. I mean thanks." Just flattery of course, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a little jump n my pants then. "I mean, you're nice too, Bri. Is that all it takes?"

"When you get to my state, yeah, that's all it takes," and she laughed.

I grunted again but was looking at her more closely. Bri was wearing this sort of V-neck thing, very appropriate but it did show some nice cleavage. And her breasts looked great in it. I looked at her smiling, open face. Pretty. I said earlier that Briana was pretty but with a narrow mouth. Could not imagine now why I'd said that last part. What is a narrow mouth anyhow? All I could see now was that she was beautiful.

I flashed back on seeing Bri at the Garden Hutch that day and the crazy idea I had about licking sweat from between her tits and fucking her in my bed. Now she was offering and the big, beautiful bed was just one story above us and my cheating wife was gone for a few weeks.

"You mean now, fuck you now?" My Jolly Roger and his crew were snapping to attention despite my excellent morals.

"Maybe, but maybe not. There's another reason: Stony."

"What's that mean?"

"It means all three of us. Together. Fucking. Sucking. Touching. Licking. Playing. Having fun. Exploring. Have something true for all of us instead of the bullshit we're in now. And I really do want to see what girls are like. Actually, no, I want to see what that girl, what Stony is like. But I'd kind of appreciate doing it with hard cock in my pussy at the same time."

Jeune Filles Explorant. I heard that word, explore, and could see Chloe and Annalise as they playfully wrestled in Chloe's room for that apple, and how after a while they forgot all about the apple but kept wrestling. Mais oui.

Still, I couldn't let her think that of Stony.

"She won't fuck. She wants, you know, to do the right thing and save it for her husband."

"We'll cross that bridge, maybe just work around it. There are other things us girls can do you know."

"You're serious?" Stand down boys. This is now about pussy, not about you.

"Serious as lima beans," a new expression to me but I got the drift.

"So us?...not now?" Images of us fucking in my bed in the next ten minutes were evaporating.

"I said maybe. Would you like to fuck me right now?" Bri batted her lovely eyes at me once. Then again.

"I would." It was a pleasure to tell the truth. Roger and the jolly boys snapped back to attention.

"Then let's go upstairs. Alicia has this perfume I've always loved and if it's still there I'm going to help myself to a spray or two."

"Between your tits?"

Briana laughed and said, "Yeah. I was thinking my throat and ears and thighs, but there too if that's what you'd like."

So then we walked upstairs and fucked. Three times. A woof-woof, a Booya! and what I'd come to think of as the old-fashioned. Briana sucked my cock clean after each one. After the third one I still wanted more but my dick was on a time out. Instead I kissed her warm mouth hard and leaned in to take another lick over the scent of perfume between her sexy tits. As I did it Bri pressed gently on my head, sliding it down between her breasts, down across her tight tummy, down across her pelvis and down to her gaping, red-headed, cum saturated slit.

"Eat my pussy, Jeff? Please?"

Somehow it seemed just right; she didn't have to ask twice. It was lovely to take my time and lick and finger and suck every bit of her juicy cunt. She moaned and wailed and twisted and presented. She was a pretty spring garden ravaged by the storm of our fucking. Was all used slit, cuntaliciously raw and real. She let me browse and sluice and gather and tease at my own pace. Suddenly she humped into me hard, made her pussy my face mask, her thighs locked me in place. She was fucking my mouth, a strong hand on the back of my head. Briana shrieked as her orgasm exploded. A woman's cum-noises, so unique, so much the same. The cunt overwhelmed. A wave of salty sweet, fresh mixed cum flowed from her slit, flowed soft and fragrant and steady over my tongue and past my throat and into my belly. Her legs went limp beside me.

I wondered if Chloe or Annalise could have done half as well.

By 11 p.m. we were done and Bri jumped in our shower to clean up. I was strangely relaxed, up in my and Alicia's bedroom having just fucked and eaten Alicia's friend, or former friend, or whatever those two now were. Symmetry. Then Bri came out and we kissed some and I felt her tits and sexy ass again before she dressed, and then we kissed some more before I let her out the side door.

As the door opened she looked at me and said, "Don't forget, Jeff. See if Stony is interested. Will you?"

I was hardly likely to forget. So I just said I would and Bri left. I sighed, happy. But there was a lot for me to think about.

=====================================================

***Friday, August 23, 2304***

Got up to find a text message Alicia sent last night while I was fucking Briana. Told me things were going great. On the first leg of the promo tour, Cincinnati, a picture of the three girls smiling, Elsie P. Reynolds' arm around my wife's narrow waist, Alicia and Elizabeth holding hands, smiling and delighted, raising the flag together. And love to me and off to Nashville next.

Ms. Wexner was in the photo too, mouth wide open laughing in behind the girls. She had to serve as chaperone. Husbands were not allowed on the trip and Lady Florence had come down with a case of gout.

My bigger issue was how to approach Stony. I didn't want to shock or disgust her, didn't want to lose her friendship, didn't want her to think I was a pervert, or that Briana was a pervert, even though by now I figured we both were. There might be no more blowjobs, but please God let her still be my good friend.

When I got to work Stony motioned me over and said there was something I had to see before I got blindsided by one of the jerks on the floor. She handed me the paper and I went into my little hole to read it while the other guys were pretty busy. Stony had scheduled a light day for me and I had time.

Studly Scotman Supports Sexy Supersucker Story

Judith P. Mogumbo — North Porter Free Black Register — Friday, August 23, 2304

This reporter first broke the story of the nasty cat-fight between two local girls vying to be next in the Pharaoh's bed. Here's the very latest on their whacky, disgraceful feud.

I present, for your consideration, one Williams Farnhold III, Willy to his friends. The well known and colorful North Porter born erstwhile Scotsman has come forward to defend the cocksucking credentials of Alicia Rochefort. If you recall, Alicia's competitor and phormer phriend, Elizabeth Partridge, sought to cast doubt on Mrs. Rochefort's oral abilities. Willy, a close personal friend and confidant of Eric B. Trefoillier's, says he will have none of it. Eric, as you know, is the war hero killed in Mongolia who once took Alicia, then 18, on the Warrior's Exemption.

What did Willy tell this reporter? Only, "Och tis na lie. She pure is a stoatin yin fur sookin. Eric coonted evurr single yin o' thaim. Git her up tae 43 afair he shipped ower thur, tolsd me quality wis braw. Tellt me ower 'n' ower. Sae yoong Liz kin smooch mah bony Scots bahookie."

Has ever a handsome and chivalrous Scotsman testified so lovingly for the honor of one of our precious North Porter maids?

But wait! There's more. Willy has documentation to back up all of his claims. He revealed to this reporter the aging handwritten letters, 22 in all, which he received from Eric so long ago. With Willy's permission, here's a sample quote direct from Eric's pen: "A. drained my nutsack three times today right on her parent's couch, her Mom peeking in from the kitchen, was hilarious. Taught her *redacted* and she learned *redacted* the day before. Taking a day off from her tomorrow — I think this girl has more throat and tongue than I have dick."

This paper is in negotiations with Willy to present the complete correspondence as a special insert in Sunday's Free Black Register.

And in case you were wondering. This reporter was able to view all the official exemption documents, together, most critically, with the signed parental permission form for Alicia. Mr. Edward R. Podomatskiavich, Alicia's lovely Dad, kept them all in a binder of his daughter's accomplishments. First grade artwork, 5th grade gold star book reports, prom photos, diplomas, the Exemption itself and, ahem, the laminated permission form for Eric's cumming out party in Alicia's pretty mouth. Everything signed and sealed and stamped and dated and approved. Legally, the story is as tight as a good girl on her wedding night. (And speaking of legal, I remind you that The Law Offices of Atakumbi, Acheampong and O'Grady are ready to sue the pants off your enemies! Give them a call!!)

The burly and handsome Mr. Podomatskiavich gave further confirmation of Willy's account. According to him, his daughter had "never been happier than those sweet 30 days with a real manly man." He feels sure to this day that Eric would have come back to marry Alicia had he not been blown up by the barbarians with a bomb equivalent to 200 tons of TNT.

So please let's put this one to bed Liz! Whatever you might think of Alicia personally, her skill in the critically sensitive area of sucking dick just has too much evidence behind it! Give it up, girlfriend!

Finally, if you're a gentleman (or a wannabe slut or, hell, anyone with a pulse) and you'd like to see more of fair maid Alicia, I present, again for your consideration, these drone photos of the young slattern suntanning nude yesterday in her back yard.

(Seven photos attached, topless, bottomless, full nudes, front, backside and side shots showing full hanging tit.)

When I finished reading I could see Stony staring over at me with a sympathetic smile. She rand her index finger once under her nose to remind me to check. It was fine.

I looked back at the paper. Now it was public and everyone knew. Not about the Dray part of course, and not about Eric's illicit use of upper-only knowledge and technique, but about all the fun Eric, that manly cheil, had had with her mouth. I just shrugged.

The floor was split on it, half envied me for having such a beautiful and talented wife, and the other half made up little songs like "Alicia likes the suck, suck, suck/Eric had the luck, luck, luck". Jason in the lead. I pretty much didn't care either way. After a while Roger had to interrupt his busy day (again) to settle everyone down.

Then I could ignore it. I went to work and before noon sold a Maxtra XZ Joy II complete with turbo charm, sunroof, 26 cupholders and the undercoating. Sold another just like it in the afternoon, and that guy added the rare-earth metal hubcaps.