Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have told me that before I put the damn thing on!" Andrew growled trying to remove the ring. However, the harder he tugged on it the firmer it resisted his pull. Sighing loudly, growing to hate that mischief in her eyes. It seemed to him, the gods enjoyed yanking his chain, and not in the good way either.

"You might want to sit back; we can't let the mortals think something has happened." Andrew grumbled yet did as he was told. It wasn't like he could fight her anyway. Just how exactly do you fight a god?

"Doing here if its not to punish my son?" Julián asked, once they were released from Isis's hold.

"Oh, that's quite simple, since Andrew here did my government a favor, in not only solving that age old myth," Neith said, reverting back to her human persona. "He also shed light on my peoples' history that we had thought was lost to the sands of time." Julián shifted in his seat as Neith reached into her jacket. "As requested this is the ten percent for the finder's fee, my government would also like to make two requests of you Andrew," Neith said, her eyes boring into him as she slid the envelope across the table.

"Such as?" Andrew asked, taking the envelope. "Holy fucking..." His jaw dropped open at the amount the check was written out for.

"Andrew!" Julián yelled.

"But you aren't seeing what I'm seeing," Andrew said, with trembling hands.

"Andrew... oh my god!" Wilma gasped as she read the very, very large amount. "Andrew just what the hell did you find?!"

"Fifty-two tons of gold to be precise, that is his share," Neith nodded to the three hundred thirty-four million, three hundred sixty thousand dollar check. "Would you like to hear the two requests my government asks of you?"

"Umm... sure," Andrew uttered taking a dry swallow.

"One: in one month, the artifacts that you have discovered will go on tour, we would like for you to be there at the opening of the first event so the world will know that you are eager to show these wonders to the world. Two: the dig at the hidden temple has been extended, we would ask of you to join it, as a consultant, and to help raise money for the study of such a unique find," Neith said, sitting regal once again in her seat.

"Since I have no idea what's been translated and whatnot, you just want me there to smile pretty for the cameras, right?" Andrew asked, wondering what Isis was playing at to get him back to Egypt.

"To put it simply," Neith nodded. "With your fame your presence would go a long way for us."

"Can I have some time...?"

"Andrew, I know I'm the last one to ever say this," Julián said, taking hold of his son's left forearm. "I think you need to do this."

"You think so?" Andrew whispered to his father.

"As much as I hate you spending, however long there, yes I do," Julián nodded. "Plus... think of the coverage you'll gain, and... if you let me, my company too?" he whispered in his son's ear. Knowing, if he could spin this right, not that he liked doing this to his son, yet an opportunity like this didn't come every day, then he could stretch the company's reach beyond the shores of the USA. Plus, with the check that his son held in his hand, he knew if Andrew was wise, and he was, with this money he didn't have to work a day in his life. "We'll talk later about that," Julián said, lightly patting his son's arm.

Andrew wondered if his mother knew all about this when he spoke to her last night. If she did then why didn't she tell him?

"What is your answer, Mr. McCain?" Neith asked, her folded, interlocked fingers, hands rested on her lap.

"Your government is going to be covering the expenses, right?" Andrew asked, he was in no way about to drop a dime for it if he didn't have to. If Isis wanted him so badly back in Egypt she would just have to find a way.

"Of course, of course. We wouldn't think of making you expend you're resources when it is my country and its people asking this of you," Neith said, with a coy smirk.

"I only fly first class, be sure to inform your people of that," Andrew said, smirking back at her. "And I want the biggest tent if I'm going to spend months back in the desert."

"I'll see that your requests are addressed, if you have anymore, please send them to this email address," Neith said, placing her card on the table. "Now if you will excuse me, I must be getting back."

"Yes of course, you must be extremely busy," Wilma said, quickly getting to her feet. Knowing she was going to have to keep women away from Andrew. She wasn't about to allow some money grubbing skank getting their hands on her precious son. Andrew only needed her, and her alone to take care of him.

"Thank you again, for the tea. It was quite delicious," Neith said, gently shaking Wilma's hand. Watching how her cheeks heated at her praise. "Mortals. So simple," Isis chuckled in her head. "We'll meet again, my Pharaoh," Isis whispered into Andrew's mind, seeing his eyes cut to her.

"Andrew... tell me exactly what the hell did you find in that tomb?" Julián asked, turning around as the door closed once he and Wilma had escorted Neith out.

"Oh... just three generations of treasure and three different Pharaohs," Andrew said innocently, scratching his cheek.

"You're kidding, right?!" Wilma asked, her excitement lacing her voice.

"Obviously not," holding up his check, "you did see the video of the discovery didn't you?" Andrew asked, arching an eyebrow. Seeing their vehement nods, "Well, take the size of this room and add another, it was smack full of gold items and ivory and other things. Of whatever the Pharaohs needed while they traveled the underworld. Anta and I had to really watch our step as she noted another room behind the treasure room. That's where we found the three different Pharaohs," he said, leaving out how he made Anta moan as he fucked her on the sarcophagus of his past self. He didn't want to think how fucked up that was. "What could he say to his former self, sorry me, she just loves my cock. Don't worry we'll be done soon. God. I think I need a shrink."

"You have to tell us everything..."

"When Andrew and I get back, I'd rather not let him lose that check or someone steal it," Julián said, grabbing his suit jacket. "Come on son, get your shoes on, let's go drop some jaws," he said, smiling proudly at his son.

"I'll have lunch waiting for you two," Wilma said, in a loving and motherly voice. Gently biting her lip as her eyes ran down her step-son's back.

******

One week later...

Andrew was sitting on the couch watching TV with his father and Wilma before they left to go to work. His mother hadn't texted him in a day, which was odd given the numerous texts she had sent since he had cashed his check. He had to admit that he did dance around like a little fool when he logged into his account and saw that the check had actually cleared; and now, he was one rich little boy! Still... the lack of his mother sexting him was alarming, given the one they had just the other night. However, that once serene scene was interrupted when a knock came upon the door.

******

Alex (or Alexandria as her given name was), stood nervously at the door of her former home. The work on getting the exhibit ready for opening day had been going on before she arrived last night to turn the frame work that the men had completed into what looked like an actual Egyptian tomb. Where they were going to display the sarcophagus of Onouphrios, while leaving Khufu's and Sneferu's back in Egypt should something fiendish happen, along with a few pieces in the tomb that were associated with Onouphrios. Then the scrolls her sweet, handsome... mind numbing, world shattering, heavenly, blissful son had found at the dig. They were also going to display a 3d image of the wall that Andrew had found Onouphrios's name on. When she arrived last night, she was dead tired, due to the haste she and her team had to work at to get ready on such short notice and the jet lag. She knew about the invitation to the dig in the spring she knew nothing about the tour.

When her Director told her of the news, and that she, seeing she was the lead on it, would be the one over seeing the whole tour. Alex had to fight herself from leaping out of the chair and squealing like a little child. She had been crawling up the walls since her son had been gone. She knew while wrong in a modern sense, yet in the fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom it was a common thing. She knew they had something special, she couldn't explain it. She could feel it in her soul. Alex didn't care if it was wrong, she knew how much gold they found, wasn't hard to estimate how much he had gotten. She knew being his mother was impossible, she couldn't get that back. If she couldn't be his mother, then she could definitely become his lover. Then as her lover he could travel with her all through Egypt, then she would follow him wherever, for however long, she could be at his side. That meant that she had to start this tour in New York, it was only fair given the two and half months they had in Egypt. She only hoped that she could talk her son into coming with her to the four other museums that are on the tour. Then they would head back to the dig, and then it would just be her and her son, alone. Hours and miles away from anyone. Thinking back to William's, the doorman, expression as she walked through the lobby, remembering that the last time she'd been there was when she left her family.

Sighing, hoping that bringing Carla and Anta along was the right thing to do as she raised her hand to knock. If seeing her ex-husband was the price to see her son, she would gladly pay it. Hoping that Andrew would come with her to the American Museum of Natural History so he could learn what his role in the opening will be. Her heart hammered in her chest as she heard footsteps approaching. "Please anyone else than that woman," Alex bemoaned in her head. Taking a dry swallow as the door slowly inched open. Instantly her heart began to flutter as the light played along his amaranth color hair due to his time beneath the Egyptian summer sun. His tan was another gift under those rays. It took all her will not to throw herself into Andrew's arms and ravish those lips of his. To show him just how much she missed him; nonetheless, she couldn't do that.

"Mom?" Andrew tilted his head in confusion at the reason his mother would be standing at his door. His eyes ran down his mother's body noting that she probably didn't have much thicker clothes than linen given Egypt's heat.

"Did you... were you not told that in order for you... to help raise funds for the project you had to know the layout of the exhibit and what we brought along, you'd have to know at least enough of them to answer a few questions if the need arose?" Alex asked, in a low whisper. She tried to keep her gaze on her son's face. However, her glance did drop as she thought she saw movement in his pants. "I was told you were informed of this before I got in last night?"

"No... what... for how long?" Andrew asked, his mind finally catching up.

"From right now, to the last day of the showing. So little over five weeks. Four weeks for the step-up, one for the grand opening," Alex stated. Biting the inside of her cheek as those lips of his taunted her. Wondering if her son knew what awaited him once she got him alone.

"Andrew? Who's at the door?" Alex heard Julián call for their son somewhere in the home they once shared.

"Hey Julián," Alex said, in an awkward nervous voice as he came into view. Her hands making the begging symbol hoping her ex-husband couldn't see. Pleading with her son to save her from this... embarrassment.

"You owe me," Andrew whispered knowing exactly what she'll be doing to repay him. "Give me a minute," he said, with a smirk as he gradually pushed the door closed. Hearing his mother whisper: 'Thank you!'

"Andrew what is she doing here?!" Julián asked, a flood of conflicted emotions swirled in his brain. Not believing his eyes as he looked to his son for answers.

"Seems someone screwed up and forgot to inform me that part of the deal was to help fund raise, and it started today," Andrew said, shrugging his shoulders as he walked to his room. "I'll text you what's going on, when I get there," he said, pocketing his wallet, keys, and phone as he walked out of his room.

"Alright, but you tell me what she's doing here in New York when you get back," Julián said, sternly.

"Sure thing." Andrew waved at his father as he slipped out the door.

Smirking at his mother who hung her head as he passed. Feeling his mother's fingers walking along his shoulders, now that they were out of sight as they waited for the elevator. Peering out of the corner of his eye as he felt the curvature of his mother's breasts as his arm rested in the valley of the Queens. Her sky-blue eyes stared so wantonly at him as the fingers of her right hand ran down the back of Andrew's left forearm. Pressing it tightly against her as her fingertips danced along the palm of her hand before her fingers interweaved with his.

Alex didn't say a word, she simply wanted to study her son, her lover, after so long apart. Hoping he could feel the heat he produced in her as his hand rested against her mons Venus.

"You just going to stare?" Andrew asked, as he watched the rapid increasing numbers as the elevator cab raced to his floor.

"Mmmhmm," Alex hummed as her chin rested on her son's shoulder.

"So... you going to tell me why you're here?"

"They put me in charge of the tour since I was the lead on the dig. Just like you they want my experience at the dig as they want yours and Anta's down in that tomb." Her eyes studied his face as she thought about if she should ask him now or later. "Andrew, what would you think about joining me on the rest of the tour? Did they tell you the last museum will be Cairo where it will be on display for a whole year?" Seeing Andrew shaking his head, "You see..." Looking down, feeling her cheeks heat, praying that she could sway his thinking over the next five weeks. "They did that so in Cairo they could gain as much press for the continuing of the dig. Not that it wasn't already funded, yet it never hurts. So you see we'll be leaving the last day of the show. I would really like to spend them with you, but I'll understand if you just want to meet up at the Cairo one. You did just get home. I don't want to push you. Just think about it okay?"

"Okay, but no promises," Andrew replied dryly as the door of the elevator opened with a ding.

"As long as you think about it."

"What's the other three out of curiosity."

"London, Paris, Rome," Alex said, with a small smile as the doors rolled closed.

Andrew was breathing heavily as they finally reached the ground floor, his mother walked out of the cab with a satisfied smile on her lips, as her left index finger ran along the edge of her lower lip making sure she had swallowed every drop of her son's cum. Leaning against walls of the corner beneath the camera. His mother had hit the hold button between floor 91 and 90. Where she had sucked him off twice, it was heavenly!

"Come on Andrew, we're already late," Alex called back, her hunger burned in her eyes as she looked back. Biting back her purr of want as her son appeared in the entrance. Watching how he straightened out his clothes. She couldn't wait to get him back to her hotel. She knew his father could never find out about them. While he couldn't stop her from seeing him outside his home, he could keep her away while Andrew was in it; and she didn't want to risk her chance to see her son there. Alex had a plan on painting his room in her juices.

"You rented a car?" Andrew asked, once they stepped outside. Eyeing the man that stood by the rear passenger door.

"Well... its better than riding the subway," Alex said, blushing. Slyly glancing up at the building as she climbed into the car. Silently saying goodbye to the life she had given up. Then to the new one, she hoped, as she glanced over at her son as their driver started the car.

******

The Victorian Gothic 'Castle entrance' exterior of the American Museum of Natural History loomed over head as Andrew slid out of the car. Looking around as the building took up most of the Manhattan square. Listening to the sounds of the city as its people went about their daily lives. Seeing the banners of the next exhibit that had been hastily displayed flapping in the wind. The dates that the exhibit would be open for viewing displayed at the bottom of the banner. Groaning in his mind when his name and picture were, while small compared to the size of the rest of the advertisement, yet still noticeable that it was him, sat at the top left corners of the banners. Glancing to his right as his mother stepped to his side once she was done speaking with the driver.

"I hope you don't mind spending four hours here... with me?" Alex asked, shyly. Trying so hard to hide the lust and yearning from her eyes as the breeze played with her dark red hair. "Then... maybe we can have lunch then... dessert," she whispered into her son's ear.

"We'll see," Andrew said, with mischievous smirk.

"Andrew, you shouldn't tease your already horny mother so wantonly. I won't be held accountable for my actions if you do," Alex purred in ancient Egyptian. She had been practicing ever since she had heard him speaking it on Anta's video. She had kept the source file with her and only released the altered one to the press. So that she could speak with her son in a language only they could understand. She just hoped whatever it was that took over him in that tomb he could still understand her words. Her nails dug into his skin, her breathing rapidly increased, her eyes grew wide. A dark, burning, ravenous, hunger smoldered in her sky-blue eyes as she felt her womb quiver, her canal began to moisten as her son whispered into her ear. "Do you promise?" Her voice carried the hints of her arousal as her son's fluent reply still echoed in her mind.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed softly in his mother's ear. Feeling her trembling as his nose brushed along her cheek.

"T-then we best get started," Alex said with determination, as she dragged her son towards the entrance. Her cheeks heated as her son's chuckle followed after them. She was not, she was not going to miss out on what Andrew had just whispered. She could feel her panties working overtime to soak up her nectar that was gathering along her little peach.

Her pace became less frantic as they walked through the doors. No one could know how much she lusted for her son. How she wanted to squat down right there in front of him and whip out that cock of his and allow her lips to please her lover. To let Andrew feel her tongue exploring every inch of his manhood. To strip her light tan trousers from her body, her cream tone blouse from her chest. To bend over and tell her son to fuck her, to make her moans fill that museum in its heavenly melody. Yet she couldn't, not if she didn't want to go to jail for a very long time and ruin her son's future. Alex would just have to settle for that in the privacy of her hotel room. As that thought crossed her mind, a sinful smile appeared on her lips as she led her son to the exhibit.

"Well, what do you think?" Alex asked, as they stood before the entrance to the exhibit.

"It looks like..." Andrew's eyes ran over the unpainted Styrofoam blocks that were attached to the wooden structure with an eighth inch wire, all numbered and lettered so when it was shipped to the other museums setup wouldn't be as long as the New York one given how this was a rush job. Turning slightly, noting how the carvers were working on the replica of the Sphinx's front forelegs. Wondering what it will look like once it was all painted and wondered if they could get it done in time.