Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like the entrance of the tomb you found," Alex nodded. "Although the pedestal that opened that door hasn't been finished yet," walking to the spot where she thought it would look good sitting in, "I think right here, that way the guide can walk up just like you did, spin the globe, line up the stars like you, and voila!" Moving her hands about over the make believe globe, smiling at her son as he bit his lip to contain his chuckle. "The doors will be on an electronic switch so once they line it up, while not as large as the ones that guarded the original tomb, will swing open beckoning them to enter. So... what do you think?" Alex asked, nervously.

"So... if you're giving them the realism, then shouldn't half naked servant girls be lining the sides?" Andrew asked, with a devilish light in his eyes. Noting how the men that were working diligently to get this exhibit open in time stopped. Their eyes on him, silently telling him that they too would like to know the answer to that question.

"Andrew!" Alex gasped. Feeling her face become flush with heat. "This is a museum for God's sake," she hissed in a low whisper.

"So? It isn't like they don't have statues of naked women or paintings laying around here somewhere. This way it would give a more 'alive' feel to it," Andrew stated, teasing his mother to no end.

"No! Absolutely not!" Alex huffed, crossing her arms beneath her breasts causing them to jostle in her bra. All the while fighting to hold back her smile at his banter.

"I had to try," Andrew sighed, his shoulders slumped making them think he had conceded defeat. "I tried guys," he said, to the workers as he shrugged. Seeing the disappointment in their eyes but also saw the realization that it was just a dream. A sweet, arousing dream, but a dream, nonetheless. Smirking at his mother as he noted how the men quickly jumped back to work as her gaze fell upon them.

"Come," nodding her head towards the door, "I want to show you what else has and will be going up," Alex said, waving her son over.

"Don't worry, I'll work on her," Andrew whispered to one of the men as he walked past. Seeing the man smile and giving him a small nod before he disappeared across the threshold.

"Really Andrew? Servant girls," Alex said, in mock disgust, rolling her eyes.

"What? It will sell, trust me," Andrew said, lightly patting his mother's arm.

"Oh, I'm sure it would, but we aren't doing that," Alex nodded sternly. Pulling her son in for a hug, placing a kiss on his forehead. "I've missed you baby," she whispered, rubbing his back before leading him onward.

Andrew looked up noticing men working on scaffolding rigging some sort of contraptions to the ceiling. His eyes moved along the Virtual ON logo on the backs of their overalls. Looking down as his mother's fingers played along the palm of his hand.

"You know how it was when you entered all those hieroglyphs painted on the walls?"

"Yeah? Hard to forget, its on the news almost every night," Andrew stated.

"Well... the day after you left, I had my team go in there and 3D image the walls, and they," his mother pointed up at the men, "are putting in the projectors that will display them. I wanted everyone to feel like you did when you first entered that tomb. A tomb that no one, other than those that built it, and placed the Pharaohs in that chamber, has ever explored before. To see the richness of the place that time hasn't eaten away at yet. I want the world to see and experience what you have unearthed. To show the world there are things left to be discovered. To take up the trail after those of us have past into the next," Alex said, her excitement and her love of the study of ancient Egypt clear as day as she stared into her son's eyes.

Andrew could picture it, like he had actually been there at the beginning of it. Feeling his small fingers running along the wall, his fingers mirrored his thoughts. He could make out a shadow of a man, Andrew knew he was speaking, why did it feel like he was staring up? Why couldn't he hear anything?

"Andrew?" He could hear her voice, yet it seemed so far away. "Andrew?!" This time it was in ancient Egyptian.

"Why...? What's... happening...?" Andrew grunted in his mind. It felt like someone was trying to... dislodge him. "Mom?!" Andrew said, in a frightened voiced as his hands held his head.

"I'm here baby," Alex said, in a worried voice. Taking hold of him, seeing a flash of purple out of the corner of her eye. "I'm not leaving you," whispering into his ear, "not again," she added as she hugged her son tightly against her.

"What the hell was that?! What the fuck just happened?!" Andrew screamed out into his mind, looking apprehensively at the ring as the warmth that heated his skin began to fade.

"Andrew, just what... happened?" Alex asked worryingly, studying her son's eyes

"It felt like I was actually there, I mean in the past. I can still feel the texture of the stone," rubbing his fingers together, "before they painted the plaster," Andrew said, marveling at the feeling.

"Okay, do you remember anything else?" Alex inquired wondering if this had something to do with the way he had acted during its exploration.

"A shadow... of a man, I can generally make out the shape of his body but that's it, he was talking but I couldn't hear anything. And I felt like I was looking up... like when..." His gaze lifted gently falling on his mother's. His question hung in his mind as he bit his tongue, knowing if he spoke it, it would only lead to a huge fright like the ones they had during the first two weeks during his stay, he had with her at the dig.

"I know that look Andrew. I know it well enough after two weeks of our shouting matches. I still don't have a good answer for you. All I can say is that I was stupid, foolish, selfish, and have I mentioned stupid?!" Alex's eyes lustered as her smile lifted the corners of her lips.

"Say it again?"

"I'm stupid, okay."

"Again," Andrew said, the makings of a smirk began to form.

"Shall I wear a dunce cap too?"

"How does it feel being that and a professor?" Andrew asked, his eyes glinted in mischief. "Seems so contradictory given your title," he flirted. "Wow. Haven't seen that shade in a while," Andrew stated as his mother's face reddened rapidly, continuing his teasing flirt.

"Moving along," Alex muttered heatedly. Pulling her son with her to the next stage of the tour. She couldn't believe her son had just -- done that! -- and so blatantly too.

******

"And this is where the few items, we brought with us, will be," waving to look at the pictures in place of the artifacts, "they're in the back, we'll go there in a few minutes, let me show you the rest first," Alex said, gesturing to the third stage of the exhibit.

Alex didn't like the look in his eyes. She knew the moment he walked in what he was going to do when they got there during the grand opening. After all it was the only working projector displaying the wall in the temple site they had studied. Turning to look as the sound of footsteps approaching.

"I'm telling you... it wasn't like that Carla. The way the sarcophaguses were placed it was like they were trying to hide it without depriving him of his funerary items." Anta's voice echoed off the walls of the hall as she walked through the exhibit to greet her professor and the man that's taken her to new heights. "Here, take this piece of pottery we unearthed at Amkhakha temple. You see here his name was scratched out."

"Oh? Is that what you're calling that place now?" Andrew interrupted as Anta and Carla stood at the threshold of the room.

"Andrew!" Anta and Carla yelled in surprise.

Alex ignored how they shoved their tongues into his mouth as they explored her son's body. She envied them, yet Andrew was leaving with her, that was for sure.

"We didn't think you'd be coming," Carla said happily, brushing her hair behind her left ear.

"Tomorrow. You, me, my legs wrapped around you. You making me scream... you game?" Anta whispered in Arabic in Andrew's left ear. She knew he could understand that. He had gotten quite good at holding a conversation in it during the month she had been teaching it to him.

"Oh... I know the place," Andrew replied in kind.

"I hope you aren't excluding me?" Carla asked, batting her eyelashes at him as her fingers lightly danced up his chest.

"Oh?! I wouldn't dream of it," Andrew said, inputting his number into Anta's and Carla's phones. "Text me. Let me know ahead of time when you want to come over. I'll send the address later. I'll let William, he's the doorman, know to send you up."

"You have a doorman?" Anta asked, skeptically.

"Ever since I can remember," Andrew nodded. "Trust me, you'll love it," he said, stepping out of the way knowing they probably needed to speak with his mother.

Andrew pretended to be busy and studying the projector. Yet in reality he was tormenting them as he fluttered around like a moth.

"Andrew? Do be careful, that is expensive equipment, come stand here," Alex said, pointing at the spot in front of her. "That way I know you'll behave," she articulated the tones of her hunger whispering in his ear. "So have the two of you finished the design for the final room?" Alex inquired remembering the heated discussion during their flight.

"Sort of, we're still going over themes after we got the measurements of the room," Anta sighed, feeling her exhaustion clinging to her like lead weights.

"Hang in there girls, give me two and a half more hours then head back to your room," Alex, said motherly as she rubbed their backs.

"Yes Professor Sanders." Anta and Carla nodded their heads.

"Why don't the two of you go and set the items out for Andrew to study them. Not the scrolls, best to keep them where they are," Alex said, directing her students. Anta was a no brainer, she had been there as an eye witness, she could fill in the blanks of what it was like before swarms of teams tired to get in. Carla had won the ticket since she didn't want to have to deal with Abasi and his constant flirtations. It had started out small, while he wasn't coming out and saying it, it wasn't hard to put two and two together, and Bill? Well, out of all her students she trusted his eye to detail, just like Carla's. So she left him behind to catalog the pieces they hadn't gotten too before the news of the tour was announced. "Come along Andrew, we have one more stop to make before..." Alex smirked coyly before spinning on her heel. Her hips swayed seductively, her pants detailing the shape of her ass as it moved underneath the fabric.

"Go. We'll talk later," Anta said, lightly kissing him.

"I have something you might want to see," Carla purred into his ear. Giggling as Andrew jumped slightly as she gave his ass a little spank as she eased by him.

"Andrew?!" Alex called sweetly to him.

"I'm coming," Andrew retorted, smirking at his own pun knowing that was what was going to happen sometime soon.

Andrew watched how his mother moved around the room. Showing where and how she thought it would look once they could agree on the theme for it. Where Onouphrios's sarcophagus and body would be displayed in the center of the room.

"Forgotten." The word left his lips without any conscious thought.

"What was that Andrew?" Alex asked, looking at her son quizzically from the other side of the room. Genuinely concerned about what was happening to her son, yet at the same time curious to know anything else that he could tell her about those ancient times. She didn't have a clue what was happening to her son, nevertheless, she was going to be there for him.

"What?!" Andrew asked, snapping his head up out of his far off mind.

"You said: Forgotten. What did you mean by that?" Alex asked, stepping up to the other side of the raised platform that the sarcophagus was going to be placed on. That was when she noticed a look in her son's eyes that told her that her son wasn't the one looking at her.

"I am... was a Pharaoh," Onouphrios said, taking control of Andrew's body.

"Who are you?" Alex asked, in ancient Egyptian. Quickly getting her phone out and opening up her camera, pressing the record button. She wanted to document this.

"Pharaoh Onouphrios, son of Sneferu and Hetepheres," Onouphrios said, bowing slightly, pressing his closed right hand against his chest as he did. His eyes slyly running down the woman's body. While she didn't have the beauty of his mother, she was a stunning woman, nonetheless. The images of her body writhing in bliss flashed before his eyes. "At least he and I have something in common," Onouphrios chuckled to himself. All the while grimacing inwardly at the ring on his right index finger. Knowing he would have to over come it if he wanted to take Andrew's body from him. He was Pharaoh not this boy! He wasn't about to be subservient to him!

"Wait?! I thought Khufu was their..." Alex's voice stilled as she saw the hate in his eyes and the sneer on his lips.

"Khufu," Onouphrios spat. "Was not first born, I was. I am the true Pharaoh. Not that pretender! The cur turned my own son against me. Raised a revolt only to be killed by Khufu's hands. Khufu was too much of a coward to do the deed himself."

"Okay... why would Khufu do that?" Alex asked, hoping that her son was still in there as she looked at the man on the screen of her phone.

"Power, of course," Onouphrios rolled his eyes. "Khufu always loved that, just didn't have the..." searching Andrew's mind for the right word, "balls to gain it himself. There is also my mother," he said, thinking back to the days they would drift down the Nile to survey some temple or whatnot in his father's kingdom. He could still feel her hands on him as she held onto his arms as he thrust his manhood deep between her legs.

"What about your mother?" Alex asked, wondering what else she might discover.

"It was no secret that my father had trouble producing an heir. He was old, considering at the time, forty, as you know it was ancient in my time, and my mother was very young."

"Yes, its no secret that girls were married off young and were made to bear children at an equally early age," Alex nodded.

"So it came to no surprise that my mother would look to her son for what my father couldn't give. Then came along Khufu three years after I was born... yet Ankhhaf, Kanefer, Nefermaat, Netjeraperef are my children. Not my father's, although he might have suspected that... Have I truly been forgotten?" Alex tried not to shutter at how Onouphrios was looking at her. It was the same way Abasi looked at her, like she was nothing more than a piece of meat. While Andrew might have some anger in his eyes when he gazes upon her, yet she didn't feel cheap when she knew he was undressing her with his eyes. Then as suddenly as it all started, Alex noted how Andrew's expression changed and the confused look and tilted head as he looked into the camera.

"Mom? What are you doing?" Andrew asked, unaware that his past life had resurfaced.

"Oh, just taping the most interesting, and handsomest man that I know," Alex said, flashing her son a brilliant smile.

"Now I'm interesting huh? I guess I'll have to get mummified now," Andrew joked, referring to the time he had showed up at the dig site.

"Hush you!" Alex softly chuckled. "Come," holding out her hand to him, "let's go see the items we brought along," she said, pocketing her phone.

******

"Hey Andrew," Carla said dreamily, as her Professor led him into the room. Her fingers fidgeted with her gloves as she stared at an interesting spot on the floor. Her cheeks had a rosy tint to them as her eyes flickered up. Remembering the times she screamed out his name, how her fingernails tore at her bedsheets as his long, hard, fat cock surged through her cunt when he fucked her on her bed. To her pleading moans, the begging to never stop as he took her over and over again before he had to leave.

"Hiya!" Andrew said, in a chipper mood. His eyes ran down her brown hair, seeing the hidden desire in her green eyes. Moving down along her 36B breasts that sat beneath her white button down dress shirt. Feeling his manhood start to awaken as they lingered on her shapely hips as her black dress skirt hid what he sought from view.

"No hello for me," Anta pouted as she sauntered over to him. Draping her body along his left arm, allowing Andrew to feel every curve of her womanly body. Her ebony hair brushed along his arm. Her brown eyes burned in want as she looked up at him. She knew her 32As weren't anything to write home about, yet she knew her pussy was, at least it was for Andrew, since no one else could fill her up like he could.

"Hello me," Andrew said, with a smirk as he looked down at her.

"You know what I mean, smartass!" Anta giggled lightly slapping his chest.

"Girls?!"

"Coming Professor!" Anta and Carla said in unison.

"I know I will be," Anta purred, winking at Andrew before moving off to help Alex.

Andrew stood back as Carla carefully carried the foot long six inch wide gold, gem strewn box to the table while his mother and Anta unboxed the rest of the artifacts they had brought along. His eyes couldn't look away from it as he leaned against the wall with his arms across his chest. Something within him whispered in his mind that he knew that box. Knew that box very well -- Why? -- he hadn't a clue. Glancing to the right as Anta put a medium sized scarab statue on the table then to the left as his mother placed what he could only assume were Onouphrios's crook and flail. No. He didn't need to assume he knew they were. Yet the question remained: why were they in that tomb? Surely they would have been passed down to the next ruler. The other items they had unpacked weren't as interesting as the crook and flail and definitely that box. Those pieces were ornamental that served no true purpose.

"Andrew? What do you think of the items we brought along?" Alex asked, noting how her son's eyes barely flickered up and then down back to the box. Her white gloved fingers pressed down on the table as she studied her son.

"They're... interesting," Andrew stated.

"Just not compared to this one that you've been eyeing ever since Carla placed it on the table," Alex said, gesturing to the box. "Not much to say about it, its solid..."

"No it isn't," Andrew cut in.

"How do you know? There're no hinges, no trigger to open the lid if there ever was one. Just how do you know its not solid?" Alex asked, her archaeologist instincts were kicking in.

"Just like how I know where Nefertiti is buried," Andrew uttered with a shrug of his shoulders, "I just do."

"Really? You know where Nefertiti is buried?" Anta asked, skeptically.

"Yeah, you can't just say stuff like that, it makes you look," Carla said, leaning across the table. "Crazy."

"Alright, I'll bite," Alex muttered, reaching behind her back, and pulling out another pair of gloves for him. "If you can get this open without," holding up a finger, "harming it, then I'll listen to this Nefertiti business."

"Sure you will," Andrew said, under his breath. His blue-green eyes moved over the box. Noting the four small statues that sat on the corners. Ignoring how they gasped as he picked up the object. It wasn't like he was going to drop it. He just wanted to examine the statues better. Horus was to the left of him, then Isis going clockwise around the lid, Bast made up the third miniature statue, and Anubis rounded it out. Four nickel sized rubies sat at the edges of the lid, yet something told him that wasn't were they belonged.

"For documentation," Anta uttered quickly from behind her camera as Andrew looked over at her. "If there is something in there, we wouldn't want anyone claiming that it was all hoax. Now would we Professor Sanders?" she asked, panning the camera over to Alex.