Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We most certainly wouldn't," Alex nodded agreement. "Please if you would continue," she gestured. Her eyes following the box as her son returned it to the table. Arching an eyebrow as her son took hold of the Horus figure.

"Relax, its okay," Andrew said reassuringly, as his mother's hand took hold of his.

"This is a priceless, over three-thousand-year-old, piece of history," Alex said worryingly, her chest heaved slightly. Knowing cost, and the negative press it would cause if even a single piece was broken.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing," Andrew said, looking into his mother's eyes. "I think," he quickly added to himself. Watching how his mother reluctantly lifted her hand off his. Noting how all three of them reacted as a small click resounded in that quiet room as he turned Horus to gaze at the center of the box. Andrew repeated the same thing with the other three. Rolling his eyes at his mother's smirk as she tried to open it once Anubis looked at the center of the lib. Waving her off telling her he wasn't done. Shooting her an 'Aha!' look as he slowly and gently pushed that round nickel sized ruby closest to him toward the center. Shooting Alex a taunting smirk as his mother rolled her eyes. Again, repeating the process this time in a counterclockwise movement.

"Andrew, I think... you should let me open it," Alex said, in a nervous and excited voice.

"Sure. I can't do everything around here," Andrew teased as he backed away.

"Come closer Anta, I want to capture every moment," Alex said, waving her undergraduate over to her while ignoring her son's statement.

"Yes Professor." Quickly moving in front of Andrew, smirking as she peered over her shoulder. Giving her ass a little shake as her blue jeans detailed her round, firm backside. Biting her lip as Andrew cupped his manhood, knowing that tomorrow was going to be so blissful.

"I'm slowly lifting the lid off now," Alex stated detailing her every movement.

"Turn the lid over," Andrew said, from behind Anta.

"The one blessed by the gods," Alex spoke loudly for the camera, then showed the camera the hieroglyphics that were cut into the metal. All three of them looked to Andrew wondering how he knew that was even there who just shrugged. "Moving on... oh my! Carla quickly we need pictures of this!" Alex ordered her head turned quickly to her other assistant.

"Professor isn't that...?" Anta peeked around her camera her eyes ran along the black, polished ten inch stone. To her it looked like a seal stone where they would imprint their name on wet clay or wax.

"I think so too," Alex agreed as the shutter of the camera flared off as Carla snapped off a few pictures.

"It looks like something else is inside there," Carla said, as she lowered the camera. Again, all three of them looked to Andrew who equally didn't have a clue.

"We'll get to that in a minute," Alex stated keeping her excitement from her voice while maintaining her professional mindset. Her sky-blue eyes moved down the statue of Bast, her eyes flickering over to her son as the stone looked like onyx. Remembering how that hidden room that Andrew had fallen into was built out of the same stone. "A Seal? Just look at it," Alex said in awe, "just look at those hieroglyphs," holding out the base at both cameras. "Andrew come here, since you're the one that found this, maybe you could judge the age of this item."

"Tell me Mr. McCain, doesn't this resemble something like the Bast statue back at Amkhakha?" Alex asked, holding it in her gloved hands. Her eyes running along her son's face as he studied the seal.

"Yeah, definitely Old Kingdom."

"And please if you would Mr. McCain, state for the record as to why you think this is that old," Alex said, shooting her students a look that told them to watch.

"The head is more 'lion' than 'house cat', has the same 'off to war' feel like the one in Amkhakha. That has to be the weirdest sex cult ever," Andrew mused aloud. "You do realize Bast is a sex and war goddess. Just think how weird those orgies had to be," he said, as he noted Anta's and Carla's questioning and confused looks, and his mother's bemused smile.

"How do you even know this?" Anta asked, assertively.

"You have met my mother, right?" Andrew retorted with a cocked eyebrow. "I was raised on this... So what's that?" he asked, his chin nodded towards the item that had been hidden under the Seal.

"Carla, Anta." Alex waved her students closer. "Just look at that sapphire."

Andrew arched an eyebrow when the light struck the surface. It felt like it was calling to him. Why it felt like he knew what it was like to run his fingers along those four fine silver chains that were held together by the gold clasp. Knew intimately what those hieroglyphs felt like as his fingertips moved along the gold housing of the sapphire.

"Does it say who it belonged too?" Andrew asked, a little afraid to find out that answer.

"No, not on the surface," Alex said, as her eyes quickly moved over it. Turning it over in her hand, gasping loudly as she stared at the hieroglyphs of Hetepheres's name. Her eyes fell on Andrew, knowing now she had physical proof what he spoke was true, why else would Hetepheres place it in there if she wasn't his mother?

"Hey! I remember that name, isn't she on display in Cairo?" Carla said excitedly, as she peered up from the screen of her camera.

"So do I, but what relationship does she have to Onouphrios?" Anta said, in that very astute voice of hers.

"Mother... maybe," Alex mused, while studying her son. "Alright Andrew, go on, tell us where Nefertiti is buried."

"Secret room in Tut's tomb," Andrew said, matter-of-factly. "She was, after all, the power behind the throne."

"You're assuming," Anta huffed.

"Twenty bucks and a kiss says I know exactly where she is," Andrew said, with a cocky grin as he held out his hand.

"This kiss, can it be anywhere?" Anta asked, her tongue flicking against her teeth.

"Sure."

"Deal," reaching out taking hold of his hand, "you better pay up, I want a very, very, very long kiss on my little peach," Anta purred.

"You better be inviting me along, you certainly can't go dashing into the Valley of Kings without me," Alex said, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"We'll see."

******

Andrew gently rubbed his temple at how brain tired he was as his mother snuggled up to him as they rode up the elevator to her hotel room. He had watched as his mother attacked the stack of ribs at lunch. He couldn't stop himself from reacting as his mother sensuously sucked the sauce from her fingers. Those hungry sky-blue eyes burned libidinously as she teased the bone with her tongue. Andrew had to look quickly around making sure they weren't drawing any attention.

His hand slipped into his right pocket, his thumb running along the material of his mother's bra she had taken off at the restaurant. He had felt his cock flexing every time she so elegantly ate her apple pie á la mode. The way her lips wrapped the spoon as the metal glided along them. Still, those eyes would always find their way back to him. Silently telling him what was going to happen as she fucked him with her eyes.

"Come Andrew," Alex cooed as her hands tugged his leading him out of the cab and towards the door to her room.

Alex knelt over her son's lap as he sat on the foot of her bed. Her forehead pressed against his. Her eyes stared into his, her fingertips caressed her son's cheeks. Her lips gently plucked at his, her panty covered labia delicately glided along her son's hard bulge.

"You made it very hard Andrew," Alex said, in a heated pout.

"Oh?" Andrew smirked as his hands held onto his mother's ass.

"Mmmhmm," Alex hummed feeling her son's fingers slip beneath the hem of her shirt. Gooseflesh raced up her skin, her thighs trembled as her clit brushed against his bulge. Releasing a shuddering gasp as she tilted her head back as her son's hands cradled her orbs. "Yes Andrew, I've missed you so much. You teasing me all day, driving me mad to the point of stripping out of my pants, bending over and saying: Fuck me!" Alex said, in a forceful, lust filled purr as she stared demonically at her son. Her tongue curled out tasting the lips of the man that made love to her. Her hips rocked faster as she dry humped her son. Right now she needed his cock. She needed to feel him back within the depths of her womanhood. Her eyes locked onto his, the conflagration of her willingness danced in the depths of her pupils,. The wickedness of those flames flared as her fingers slowly lowered Andrew's zipper.

"Andrew," Alex panted heatedly as her hand held his cock against her mon Venus. Her shirt was draped open, offering Andrew passage into her temple. Running her hand down his shaft as her hips rolled. Her hand pressed against the back of Andrew's head, pressing her forehead against his, making him see the fires, he lights in her soul. Her breath danced in shuddering waves against his lips as her clit rolled along her son's length.

"Yeah. Did you find something you wanted?"

"Mmmhmm," Alex purred as she rose to her knees. Drawing his gaze down, her fingers eased the satin fabric to the side as she lined up her son with the entrance of her garden. "Watch baby, watch as mama fucks you," she pleaded as her velvet tunnel parted allowing his rod of man entrance to her hot, lush valley. Alex loved the feel of her body underneath her son's hands as those delicious waves started to build. Biting his lip as Andrew began to match her rhythm. Holding her son's head against her left breast as his lips pressed softly and tightly around her areola. His tongue teased her nipple as her labia contoured to the shape of her son's rod. Whimpering loudly as she felt her cream surging down her canal. She couldn't scream, something she so wanted, she couldn't alert anyone that she was riding her own son's cock.

Alex's thighs burned; her skin held a light sheen of sweat that coated it. Gently pushing Andrew onto his back. Her hands pressed down on his shoulders as she rocked her hips. Her folds gliding along that hard, thick pole of his. Making her mound realize what its missed.

"Come on baby, give me that prize," Alex huffed, noting the time. "I want to walk around the museum knowing that I have my son's, my lover's, cum deep inside of me. I want to feel it dripping onto my panties as I talk to Anta and Carla. Knowing how they would be jealous that I got you first. Such a naught boy you are, letting them paw at you in front of me. Knowing how I would have to keep my..." The smacking of their lips filled the room. "Hands," Alex panted, "to myself."

"My, I wonder whatever are you going to do," Andrew taunted as his hands held onto his mother's ass. Remembering all the times he's gotten his mother to purr.

"You're playing dirty," Alex said, in a wanton whisper as she felt her son slowly spreading her ass cheeks. She had purposely left the closet door open so Andrew could watch how his cock looked like as it disappeared into her love pocket.

"Guilty."

Her hand flew to her mouth. Her eyes widened; her bliss filled eyes closed slightly as she felt every inch of his cock pumping into her cunt. "Yes Andrew!" Her scream was muffled by her hand. "Ahaha... Yes, that's it, fuck your woman, she needs that hard cock," Alex whispered heatedly. Knowing her son was close, and as much as she wanted to ride him for the rest of the day and night, she needed to return to work. Claiming his lips, as she slammed down on that hard root as she felt Andrew's cum shooting deep into her womb. Giving her hips three slow rolls, her walls clamping down on his spent rod, milking every drop of his seed from those now empty balls.

To be Continued...