All Comments on 'Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Another brilliant installment. Please keeping them coming.

There was a couple of mistakes, but even still your story telling is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work.

Your best work so far; for those of us that are not looking for a quick read and spank! 5 stars in my book. I very much enjoy the plot!!! I know this is a hobby for you, but please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

Maybe Bast can show his mom what happened after she left so she can know the uphill battle she faces to make things right if she can or at least take the pain away.

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

Hobby?! This isn't some damn hobby?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love most of your stories but this is my new favourite. Please don't forget to continue Family Secrets and Porn Star Family these three are your best of all.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 4 years ago
really well done

you did amazing on this and all the effort and research into the names and ancient people must have taken a ton of work you're quite the career writer now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really great story

This chapter was very well written. I like the numbered detail at the end.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
mother of god

well worth the wait. great chapter love the slow burn, Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Have read all your stories and love them all, but this one is the one I can't wait for the most! Amazing writing truly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

As everyone has mentioned this is quite well done. It is quite sexual in nature but in a cerebral way. Impressive...thank you for the effort.

mother_russia42mother_russia42almost 4 years ago

Dude I am loving the story. It's like Percy Jackson with a side of titty. 10 out of 10

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please visit my profile where the link to my patreon page is located. I hope you all enjoy the tales I weave here soon and what's to come.

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusjealmost 4 years ago
Awesome reading

Thank you for telling ancient history with a twist. I have learned more about ancient Egypt by reading this, than all the lessons in high school combined!!!

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
OMGG! ! What an Amazing and Original Story...

I actually wound up reading to the third part of the story way past my bedtime!! then today when my ass was dragging cuz I only got 5hrs sleep as I was waiting for my ride i started to read chapter 3!!

I am so thoroughly hooked on this story!! The sex is very good but I'm way more interested in how this unfolds within the scope of Egyptian mythology/archaeology!!

I was enthralled enough to say okay let's support this dude because he's a damn good writer!!

You say in your info profile page you're going to add Chapter 3 of H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F.. I remember when it first came out and I thought this has got to be the worst story I have read not just from this author but overall on Literotica as well as ASSTR and Stories Online!! It was in no way realistic or believable imho. If you are serious about this storyline then you have got to consider rewriting the first two chapters to make it believable and much more realistic. Again I just found it to be absolutely horrendous (my 2 cents)!!

powerstick2025powerstick2025over 3 years ago
Great Read!

This story has me captivated! I hope you continue this series. The way you made the story about the struggle to master the power of the Pharaohs as well; truly great!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your in depth research for these combined stories of this universe you've created is above and beyond. truly awe inspiring.

thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating

I just turned 65 and have read most of your stories and am impatiently patiently (let me know if you can figure that out) waiting for you to continue some of your stories. My hope is that I don't die waiting on the completion of this and other stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Second time reading this story looking forward to more chapters in the hopefully very near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasic Story

Completely creative and yet realistic. The foot notes were helpful and I've learned more new words from this story than any other. Ending felt a tad abrupt, could just be me though. Thanks and 5 stars.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well l hope this fantastic story does continue. Several more chapters would be great. A great story deserves the chance to continue, Soul71 please do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Third time reading this story and hoping for several more chapters. Hope your not getting bogged down with too many new story's.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 3 years ago

will there be more of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please tell us there will be more of this series. This is to good to stop on now

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 3 years ago

Please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

I finally got to a story like this and i hope u will bring it back amazing series u should definitely continue great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part, that's the best story about ancient Egypt I've read to date, and the sex is only a bonus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One little peeve

If Alex is supposed to be a scientist, she used the word theory incorrectly. In the scientific sense, things aren't a theory until they're proven. This isn't just the case in hard sciences like physics, chemistry or biology, but also archeology. Based on observations you formulate a hypothesis. If the means and technology exist to test the hypothesis, this is done. Then, if the predictions of the hypothesis are proven true, other teams of scientists replicate the experiments. If the same results are yielded, the scientific community of the field in question carefully analyzes the results and try to poke holes in the hypothesis. If the hypothesis stands up to scrutiny, it becomes a theory, which is the best model available to descibe a certain phenomenon.

Lay people use the word theory colloquially, by scientists (even outside the truly hard sciences) do not. They use the word hypothesis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@One Little Peeve

If you are going to nitpick like that (and I am one that understands being that pedantic), then you should at least define and name things properly. A “theory” (lower case “t”) is an informal conclusion that someone arrives at based on any number of things including belief, faith, intuition, logic, etc. Even in the scientific method theory in this sense is used. A hypothesis is just a formal statement of a theory that can be tested either mathematically or experimentally, though in cases where mathematical proofs are required, they regularly use words like “conjecture.” Then you either design an experiment to test the hypothesis or prove it using a mathematical proof. Then you complete things as you described including peer review. After gaining acceptance by the community as a whole, THEN the word “Theory” (capitalized “t”) might be applied, though you might get really lucky and discover a Law (not bloody likely).

As you have stated “theory” is used colloquially even in place of where “hypothesis” should be; however in the case of this story, I would argue that “theory” was correct because it was used in an informal conversation describing the general idea not a testable formal statement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Not just porn; Plot, story, romance, eroticism, intrigue, and mystery.

Got me wondering ;whats next ?

"Thanks"

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somehow sad how the author has no other way of progressing the story than with new and more spectacular archeological finds.

And even sadder is how the author goes about it. Andrew's constant need of proving himself right to his mother with the recurring theme of his mother saying "Ok if you can prove X then I will let you tell me more about Y", which repeats itself for 4-5 timed in this chapter alone. Becomes repetitive and boring for the reader and the interludes of sex just don't seem very imaginative and add little to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I appreciate the effort that's gone into imagining and writing it.

froggytreefroggytreealmost 3 years ago

You really put a lot of freaking effort into these ones. Excellent job!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

He’s irresistible to women yet does not indulge? Only on those he already has.

"Okay, let's put it this way, if you humor me, I'll go along with the rest of the tour." Why is he so desperate to show them the tombs and all even when they dont believe him? Cant he just okay fuck it then dont believe me? Or is there something he needs over there. Even going as far to going along for the whole tour to show them hes not lying.

"Why did I even bother leaving New York?" Andrew grumbled. Exactly!

“Andrew wondered how it was with all the other Pharaohs and their harems. “ access their memories to find out!

“Sure there were bigger, thicker, and whatnot, but they could never measure up to Andrew's. “ bigger then 10,5 inch? Is she crazy?

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 2 years ago

@Weezyf:

I have no problem with his being selective, since we can presume that the Egyptian gods have been manipulating the pharaonic line to culminate in Andrew. I do have an issue with the implied swapping and sharing in the future, since it's a big turn off for me and doesn't really make sense from a historical perspective (which this story heavily relies on).

For Pharoahs, taking your father's wife meant the death of your father, not sharing. This is particularly the case since at least one of the women, Wilma, is trying to actively get pregnant with Andrew's child. Wives and the real harem (not to be confused with the palace staff) were not shared. Harem members could "retire" (basically a divorce) and use their dowry to remarry, but until they left the harem, sex with anyone else was treated the same as infidelity.

As stated in the story, Andrew's responsibility is to propagate the line that passed through to him via his mother. It's likely that the gods manipulated his mother, keeping her without sex for years, so that she would be Andrew's Queen. There might be other women as well that are being manipulated.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10over 1 year ago

An entire page of footnotes! Love it !

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent, as usual! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

So how did his father just get 3 years older? First he was 12 years older than Wilma, now it's 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. But I agree with ProxyAccount that a Pharaoh, however powerful or lascivious he might have been, could not have sex with his father's wife in his father's lifetime. That was taboo in Egypt. So Andrew's sex with Wilma is a no-no. But fucking Alex is alright because she was, at that time, not his father's wife. And even though she was his biological mother, sex with a mother was allowed a Pharaoh so long as she was a widow or divorcee of his father. But the story is all in all great. 5 stars!!

rohshamborohshambo4 months ago

Great story. Engrossing! Love the details even though some of the critical reviewers seem to forget that this is a work of fiction. Off to the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Thanks for the footnotes, otherwise I'd not have a scooby!!😃😃😃. Great instalment, lot of detail about the Pharaohs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES