Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try me baby," Alex whispered as her left arm reached across her chest touching her son lightly on his shoulder.

"I, Andrew McCain, your son, am Pharaoh of Egypt," Andrew said, with all the seriousness he could muster, just having to utter those words. It still sounded so ludicrous to him. His eyes watched as his mother's body flew through the air as she died laughing. "Yeah, that's how I thought that would go," he muttered to himself. Sighing as he pushed himself up from his seat glad they were alone otherwise he wouldn't be doing this. Bringing his right forearm up, making a fist, so his mother would have to look at the ring, to his hip as he felt the eons flooding his mind and soul. "Alexandria?!" His voice was soft yet carried power behind it causing his mother to look up. "I. Am. Pharaoh," Andrew said forcibly, the purple light of the ring flared to life along the entirety of the Ankh. A blue ring of light played along the blue-green color of his irises as he gazed down at his mother. The rays of the sun that managed to make it that far into the terminal sought out Andrew's body causing his skin to glow slightly.

"What the fuck?!" Alex whispered. "A-Andrew... what the hell is going on?!" she asked, her voice stuttered, unsure what the hell was happening. She hasn't drank anything in a few hours, she doesn't smoke anything and she made their breakfast so she knew there wasn't anything in it. So what the hell was taking place before her?! She rightly didn't know. Everything in her told her that this couldn't be happening and yet it was. "Andrew what do you mean by Pharaoh of Egypt?!" Alex asked, trying to wrap her mind around this and not loose her marbles.

"Umm... its kind of in the title, Mom," Andrew said, rubbing the back of his neck, looking away.

"Oh god, I've gone insane?!" Alex groaned as she fell forward into her hands. "This is just a dream, a very bad, bad, bad dream," she muttered into her hands as she shook her head.

"Umm... hello, you know I have been dealing with this weird ass shit on my own for the past three months," Andrew said, waving, a little irritated with his mother.

"But how?!" Alex asked, silently begging for an answer with her hands and eyes.

"That's because I am of the blood, so are you and grandpa," Andrew said, sliding his hands into his front pockets. Loving that befuddled look on his mother's face. "Us three are the last living descendants of Pepi II the last Pharaoh of the Old kingdom, but I'm sure you know that," he said, like it meant nothing. Watching how his mother's eyes darted about, noting how her mind was working behind those stunning blue eyes.

"And how do you know..." Her voice died in her throat, the look on her son's face told her she so wasn't going to like the answer if she continued to ask that question, "okay... so... how did you know where the tomb in Giza was, how the Pyramids were a distraction, where everything you've discovered is located?!"

"Promise you won't freak out?!"

"Honey... we are so past that," Alex said, seriously.

"Because I know what they knew," Andrew said, matter-of-factly.

"Andrew what, exactly, does that mean?!" Alex asked, for clarification.

"Means what they knew, is what I know now," Andrew said, as he retook his seat as he noted the approaching travelers. "How else did you think I knew where half this crap is?!"

"Hey! This is my profession I'll have you know?!" Alex said, slapping Andrew's arm.

"Yeah, kind of hard to forget that."

"So you know everything about the Pharaohs?" Alex asked, all the while she was losing it. This just can't be happening and yet it was and she had no explanation on how to logically understand everything that her son has spoken.

"Unfortunately," Andrew said, in a tired sigh.

"Does your father know about any of this?"

"What?! Are you insane?! Of course, I haven't told Dad?!"

"Then... you've only told me?" Alex asked, trying to keep her smile from showing that her son had trusted her enough to divulge this mind blowing secret. How her heart raced as her son nodded. "Then... if you're a Pharaoh, then... you'll need a Queen..." Feeling her skin heat as her son's head snapped towards her. "You are after all Pharaoh, if, and that's a big if, if I believe all this, then you're going to need a Queen. Who better to rule beside you than a Princess of Egypt," Alex said, with a wide smile, giggling at her son's groan.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to jump to that."

"Hey, its not my fault that I'm a Princess," Alex said, sitting all prim and proper in her seat. "And Pharaohs of old married their relatives," she said, sitting straighter, squaring her shoulders already thinking of herself as her son's Queen. "At the risk of sounding insane, or more so, given the nature of this conversation. Have you chosen what name you want to be known by?" Alex asked, her eyes glanced over to her son. Feeling his lips brushing against her ear as Andrew whispered his name to her. Her ears twitched as they called for them to board their plane. "Andrew? Tell me what you know about Hatshepsut[24]. Did she really have a relationship with Senenmut[25]?" Alex asked, as she looped her arm around Andrew's left as they boarded the plane.

"Yeah, but I can't prove it to you. Hatshepsut kept the affair hush hush, if you know what I mean," Andrew said, glancing over at his mother. He found it odd that his mother was taking this so well.

"But you know where her sarcophagus is located, don't you?" Alex asked, to which her son nodded as they transversed the aerobridge. "Tell me sweetheart, exactly when did this all start?"

"When I fell into that room at the temple," Andrew stated matter-of-factly causing Alex's head to snap towards her son as they stepped onto the plane.

******

"I'm home!" Andrew called out once he entered through the door after dropping his mother off at her hotel.

"Andy!" Wilma gasped jumping from her seat on the couch beside her husband; they were re-watching the news of Andrew's discovery in Egypt. "Andrew!" she exclaimed, happy to see her stepson was safe from his long journey as she threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy your home?!"

"Me too," Andrew said softly, as he gently rubbed her back.

"I see you've been making a name for yourself." Julián smirked at his son as he rested a hand on Andrew's left shoulder.

"You know me Dad, I can't go anywhere without making a scene," Andrew said, flashing his father a warm smile.

"You aren't too tired to tell us about it are you?" Wilma asked, ever since the news she's talked up her son to everyone she knew. Then there were the reporters calling to speak with Andrew, yet, what could they do when he was still in Egypt?

"No, but I am starving!" Andrew said, with a wide grin.

"Come on, I'll make you my famous grilled ham and cheese!" Julián said, wrapping his arm around his son as he and Wilma led Andrew to their kitchen.

"Really, you said that?!" Wilma asked, to which Andrew nodded as he recounted his talk with Dr. Anders.

"You should have seen his face when I opened that hidden door. I was like: It's amazing how all those properly trained archeologist missed something as mundane as a simple door," Andrew grinned as he munched on a chip as his father and stepmother hung onto his every word.

"What happened next?!" Wilma asked, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Showed them I was right and they were wrong," Andrew said, his thumb pointing towards the living room where the TV was still going.

"Well, good, glad you did," Julián nodded. "Now that your home..."

"About that Dad..." His eyes glanced down at the plate wondering how his father was going to take this, "I promised Mom I'd go with her on the rest of the tour, and when the tour ends we'll be heading back to the temple dig site."

"Oh?" Julián placed a hand on Wilma's when she started to speak. He knew she wanted Andrew home with them, yet he was a grown man now, no matter how much he saw his son as that smiling ten-year-old child that always did his damnedest to make him smile even, when he didn't want to. "I knew about you going back to the dig, we were here when that woman handed you that check remember? But why the rest of the tour?"

"Kind of made a compromise with Mom, since no one believed me," Andrew said, glancing up at his father.

"And that was the only way to get your mother to believe you?" Julián asked, skeptically.

"Sort of," Andrew nodded.

"And just where are you going on this tour?" Wilma asked, crossing her arms below her breasts not eager to miss out on time with her stepson.

"London, Paris, Rome, the last stop is in Cairo," Andrew said, before biting into the last half of his sandwich.

"Oh, we loved Rome!" Wilma said, her eyes lighting up. "Didn't we Julián?"

"Mmmhmm," Julián nodded. "When are you supposed to be going back to the dig?" he asked, pulling out his phone. Opening up his calendar, hoping that he could rearrange some things so he could at least be in Cairo before his son was out in the desert for months on end.

"The end of February," Andrew stated. He watched as his father's finger moved along the screen as a scowl began to form upon his lips. "Dad, if you can't make it, its fine. I know how busy you are."

"Yes, I know son, I won't get to see you for a while if I can't figure something out," Julián said, not looking up.

"What about Paris honey?" Wilma asked, as she lightly landed her hand on her husband's forearm.

"Do you know when the tour will be in Paris?" Julián asked, peering up at his son.

"No... but I'll find out," Andrew said, arching an eyebrow when someone texted him at the same moment as he pulled out his phone.

Julián looked perplexed as his son smiled. Glancing over to his wife who had a little smirk on her lips. They both knew what that look meant. "Andrew?" Julián's voice was firm in that fatherly tone as his son walked over to the intercom system.

"Send them up William," Andrew spoke into the intercom once he depressed the button.

"You mind telling me just who you've invited to our home?" Julián asked, as Wilma nodded in support.

"Oh, just some friends I met in Egypt while you were on your honeymoon," Andrew said, turning back to his father. "And the date for the Paris exhibit, it'll take place the week before Christmas."

Wilma gasped as her mind began to race, "Think of it Julián, our family in Paris for Christmas?!" Her hand lightly squeezed his bicep as she gazed at him. "It'll be wonderful!"

"Okay, Paris it is," Julián nodded as a knock came upon his penthouse door.

"Andrew!" Anta and Carla squealed as they threw their arms around him once he had opened the door. Anta's deep V neck, scalloped trim, orchid colored, skin tight dress clung to every curve of her womanly body. Carla's rose colored side tie, halter dress almost appeared to be painted on to her body given the state of how hard her nipples were as the material detailed the shape of her areolas as well.

"We aren't wearing anything under the dresses," Anta whispered into his ear.

"Andrew, aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" Wilma asked, as she stood at Julián's side. Keeping the annoyance from her face as she noted how they each had a hand on Andrew's ass. Looking over at her husband as she felt his hand on her ass. Blowing out a sigh in her mind, she couldn't get upset with her stepson. It wasn't fair to him if she kept him locked in his room and her only visiting his bed twice a week. Her grey eyes watched as the brown haired woman placed a lingering kiss on his cheek before her green eyes peered at them.

"Dang Andrew just look at this place! It's bigger than both our apartments combined!" Anta said, in wonder as she slipped around Andrew as he shut the door.

"Thanks, and thanks to my wife it has that warm feeling it was missing for a long time," Julián said, with a warm smile, as he placed a kiss on his wife's temple.

"I'm Carla, as she's Anta," she said, holding out her hand to Julián and Wilma.

"You've done a wonderful job putting a woman's feel to this place," Anta said, in a friendly voice as she shook Wilma's hand.

"Thank you, I'm just glad my boys enjoy the home we made together," Wilma said sweetly, as she rested her head on Julián's left shoulder.

"So... how do the two of you know my son?" Julián asked, while trying not to ogle the young women before him.

"Oh... we've got to know one another very intimately while he was in Cairo, didn't we Andrew?" Anta purred pulling him into her. "Where's your room?" she whispered in Arabic. Seeing Andrew nod behind him. "They wouldn't mind if you fucked us here would they?"

"I don't think so as long as the two of you keep it down. You know how vocal the two of you are," Andrew replied with a sly grin.

"It's not our fault Andrew," Carla cut in flashing him those green eyes of hers as she batted her eyelashes at him. "We can't help it that you have one of the most amazing cocks we've ever seen," she said, biting her lower lip as she pressed her body against his.

"Andrew? Just what are the three of you speaking in?" Julián asked, perplexed, he never knew his son could speak another language.

"Arabic," Anta cooed as she stared hungrily into Andrew's eyes. "Your son, Mr. McCain, is very talented with his tongue," she purred as her own curled out to tease his upper lip.

"Mmmhmm."

"I see... come dear, let's give them some privacy," Julián said, flashing his son a coy smile.

"Do keep the noise down Andy," Wilma said sternly, yet with a smile on her lips.

"Oh, we'll be the most gracious guests you've ever had," Carla said, smiling at Wilma.

Wilma held her tongue, she knew the only reason they were with her son was for that cock of his. She would keep her thoughts to herself until she saw that they were only using Andrew then she would make her displeasure known. So she only nodded to Carla, she didn't want Andrew to be upset with her.

"Come Andrew show me the lights of the city from your bedroom," Anta said, her ebony hair swayed against her back as she smiled at him as she tugged on his hand. Carla nodded along as they gently pulled on his arms towards the direction of his bedroom.

"Son?!" Julián called out to Andrew as he neared the door to his room mouthing 'Wow!'

"I know!" Andrew mouth back before adding, "See you in the morning Dad!"

"Oh my god!" Anta and Carla voiced in unison as their eyes surveyed the room as Andrew closed the door.

Andrew's eyes dipped low as he watched how their asses jiggled as they raced towards the windows. Pulling off his shirt, tossing it into the hamper, kicking off his shoes as they pressed their bodies against the glass.

"Look Anta! You can see the lights of Broadway from here?!" Carla said, pointing out the lights.

Andrew grinned coyly at their combined gasps as he stuck his hands beneath their dresses. Listening to their pants and whimpers as his fingers moved along their labia. Feeling their paradises welcoming him as his fingers breached the thresholds of their canals.

"Andrew," Anta whimpered softly as she pushed her ass out as did Carla to give him better access to their eager mounds.

"Yes Andrew, right there," Carla moaned lightly as she pressed her cheek against the glass.

"My, my ladies, you're already this hot and we're only getting started," Andrew said, in a low, deep voice. His eyes flickered over to Bast as she sat on the sill licking her paw staring at him. It wasn't a look of anger he saw in those green eyes of hers, but one of wondering amusement. He so wished he could recall what happened after Bast had spoken those words. Yet, all he got when he thought hard on the matter was a throbbing headache and a blank mind. Maybe, eventually, it will come back to him, until then Andrew was stuck wondering just what the hell happened between them.

"Andrew?!" They whimpered as the pads of his thumbs pressed against their brown eye.

Andrew had a sultry look on his face as they peered back at him. "Hmm?" he mused as he listened to the sound of their sex.

"Can we take it out?!" They said as one with doe-like eyes and quivering lips.

"Of course," Andrew said, trying not to burst out laughing at the display. It was amusing watching their false innocence falling away and the hungry little vixens he knew emerge. His cock twitched as Anta's 32A and Carla's 36B breasts presented themselves for his enjoyment as his blue-green eyes examined each orb. Watching Anta's and Carla's eyes flutter as his thumbs rolled Anta's light brown and Carla's pink nipples as their hips shook as they pushed their garments from their bodies. Their heels clicked on the floor of his room as they stepped out of their dresses. Their sultry, ravenous eyes stared up at him as they sank to their knees. Andrew wondered how it was with all the other Pharaohs and their harems. He personally never thought he would ever know what it was like. Like every man on the planet he thought it was nothing more than a fantasy. Something that he would ponder on when he would masturbate like any average guy would. Smiling at Anta as she kissed the palm of his hand as he caressed her right cheek as Carla's lips glided along his shaft.

Carla's green eyes quivered as she peered up at him as Andrew cradled her chin in his hand. His index finger lightly brushed along her cheek as Anta sated her desires on the heated rod that was currently lodged within her mouth. Carla panted as Andrew painted her lips in her saliva as he ran the pad of his finger along her supple lips. Her eyes always on his as she took over for Anta. And so, for the next ten minutes they passed his slick pole around between the two of them as they knelt on the floor of Andrew's bedroom. Their hands both working in time as they jacked him off while they shared a kiss between one another. He wasn't going to stop them; he just never took the two of them for being bisexual. It didn't make the sight before him any less erotic.

"Andrew," their voices spoke as one as Anta's left and Carla's right hand rested on the glass of the window as they peered back at him, "come show this city how you fuck us," they said, using their free hands to pull their cheeks apart to show Andrew just how red their little mounds were. Their whimpers filled the room as their asses jiggled as Andrew's hand smacked each cheek until they held a light red color to them.

"So... who wants to go first?" Andrew asked, he wasn't about to be on either's bad side. Smirking as they had to restart their game of rock, paper, scissors for the fourth time as he gently rolled their clits as he teased them to no end.

"Yes!" Carla said, in a low, excited whisper as she won the right to be first.

"Just not for long, I need to feel you deep in me, Andrew," Anta said, as she spread her dew laden lips while shaking her ass at him.

"After I've cum on it," Carla said, smiling wickedly at her friend. "Oh shit!" she hissed as Andrew eased the crown of his rod into her garden. She had forgotten just how big he was. Pressing her upper chest and right cheek against the window, her breath causing a light coating of fog to form on it before evaporating as her breasts slapped against the glass as Andrew thrust his rod deep into the core of her heat. As always when she was with Andrew she was nothing more than a mindless, moaning woman as his cock had a way of making her mind go blank as the head of his cock pounded her cervix. None of the men she's slept with before Andrew could ever even do that. She's never felt anything so deep within her hot little peach before if it wasn't a dildo. Squealing loudly as she felt her womb flare, sending down a torrent of her orgasmic juices.

"My turn!" Anta cried joyously as she thrust her arms over her head. "You like how wet my pussy is for this cock, don't you Andrew?" she purred over her right shoulder as she ran his wet mushroom top through her throbbing labia.