Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[5] Located at the north-western part of the country.

[6] Psusennes- Pharaoh of the 21st Dynasty. Also known as the Silver Pharaoh given how his sarcophagus was made entirely of silver.

[7] Menes -- first Pharaoh of Egypt.

[8] Pepi II -- last ruler of the Old Kingdom before the First Intermediate Period.

[9] Atum was known as the God of Creation also known as Ra.

[10] Maʽat -- is the goddess of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also the goddess who personified these concepts, and regulated the stars, seasons, and the actions of mortals and the deities who had brought order from chaos at the moment of creation.

[11] Apep also known as Apophis he's the ancient Egyptian deity who embodied chaos.

[12] A part of the Matrouh Governorate.

[13] Akhenaten -- 10th ruler of the 18th dynasty.

[14] Nefertiti -- Akhenaten's Queen, mother of Tutankhamen, and Pharaoh.

[15] Thinis (This or Tjenu) - was the capital city of the first dynasties of ancient Egypt. It remains undiscovered.

[16] The religious and political capital of upper Egypt at the end of prehistoric Egypt. Also contains the oldest known tomb dating back to 3500-3200 BC.

[17] The sixth pharaoh of the 21st dynasty, one of the most powerful rulers at the time after Psusennes.

[18] The fifth pharaoh of the 21st dynasty, and the first Pharaoh of Meshwesh (Ancient Libya).

[19] Ammit (devourer of the dead) -- is an Egyptian demoness and goddess with the body of a lion, hippopotamus, and crocodile.

[20] Ra's solar barge, also known as Mandjet.

[21] Egyptian land of the dead.

[22] It's the oldest depiction of sex on record dating back to 1292-1075 BC.

[23] Wife to Sneferu and mother of Khufu. In this story also mother to Onouphrios.

[24] Was the fifth pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt.

[25] Hatshepsut's vizier.