Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Andrew stated breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath.

"Pace yourself Andrew our night is only beginning," Anta cooed as she sank down upon that hard dagger of his. Her body quaked as her folds molded around Andrew's cock as it inched deeper into her quivering mound. Her resistance quickly began to crumble as his branch touched all the right places deep within that secret forest that lies in wait for the visitor that's been missing for so many days since he first left Egypt. "Oh Andrew!" Anta moaned as he hammered his rod into her. "That's it Andrew fuck me! I want this city to see how good you are at making my pussy flood," she panted as Andrew fucked her against the glass. Anta fought to keep herself from screaming out and disturbing Andrew's father and stepmother. Thrusting back onto his cock as her juice gushed out and landed in a wet splash on his floor. It was only because of Andrew's hands, which were cradling her breasts, that she remained standing due the force of her orgasm. Anta's brown eyes watched as Carla sauntered over to Andrew's bed.

"Andrew, Anta has had her turn," reaching behind spanking her ass, "it's my turn and I want to ride you on this bed," Carla purred, smirking coyly at him as he gazed at her. Smiling down at Andrew as she swung her leg over his lap. Staring hungrily down at his wet, cream coated cock as she was poised to return it back to the depths of her cunt.

By the end of two hours all three were panting and sweating as they laid exhausted on Andrew's bed. His cum leaking out of Carla and Anta as they rested their bodies, snuggled against his. Each smiling at the other as their hands couldn't get enough of the cock they both love.

"Andrew?" Anta's voice was soft and light on the air as her fingers trailed up his stomach.

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed as his chest heaved.

"Where's the shower in this place?" Carla asked, with a coy smile.

"Right there," Andrew said, matching her smile as he pointed at his bathroom door.

"You have your own bathroom!" Anta gasped. Leaping off the bed, her ass jiggling as she raced across the floor. "Oh my god! Carla you got to see this!" Her voice echoed out through the door as she surveyed Andrew's restroom.

"Holy! And I would have thought this place would be a pig sty," Carla giggled at the neat and clean bathroom she walked into. Watching Anta jumping out of the shower stall as all eight shower heads came on at once.

"Damn! That thing is intense!" Anta chuckled as she stood dripping wet in front of Carla.

"Towels are in there," Andrew said, pointing to the small closet as he stood in the doorway. Before Carla pulled him into the room and Anta pushed him into his own shower. Both women eyed him in a lustful light as he gestured for them to join him. A coy smile rose the corners of his lips as he reached behind him to turn on the water as his rod began to harden and lengthen.

******

That morning Andrew watched as Anta leaned against the counter and Carla poured herself a cup of coffee both wearing shirts that belonged to him. Anta in one of his favorite t-shirts, and Carla in one of his button down dress shirts. Anta had a teasing smile on her lips as she picked at her bagel as Andrew nibbled on his. Carla would flash him her bare ass every so often as they stood before him. However, their feet quickly carried them over to his side of the table and down into seats beside him as noise from his father's bedroom filled the air.

"Hello," Julián said, softly. Quickly tying his robe, feeling very self-conscious as the eyes of those twenty something women gazed at him. "Andrew I think you and I need to have a little talk about guest(s) who stay the night," he said, in a fatherly voice.

"We weren't too loud were we?!" Carla asked, worryingly. Placing her hand on Andrew's arm, as she peered at his father's back.

"Not... entirely," Wilma said, walking into the kitchen. "Good morning Andrew," she said, smiling sweetly at her son.

"Morning Mom," Andrew replied, returning her smile.

"We apologize if we kept the two of you from sleeping last night," Anta said, with a friendly smile as she slipped her hand into Andrew's lap. Flashing him a coy smirk as she teased his manhood beneath the table.

"So... tell me ladies, what do you do in Egypt?" Wilma asked, as she sat beside her husband having her morning cup of java.

"We're currently undergrads at the University," Carla said, truthfully.

"We also help Professor Sanders in her excavations," Anta said, noting how Andrew's father fought back the scowl at the name of her teacher.

"But how did the two of you get to know my son?" Julián asked, keeping his eyes on their faces and not on how pointy their nipples appeared to be.

"The first time I met Andrew here, was when I picked him up at the airport in Cairo. The Professor couldn't leave the site given the work that was being unearthed at the time. At first I thought he was nothing but a moody kid," Anta said, placing her hand on Andrew shoulder who shrugged. "But then..." Leaving out all the weirdness that surrounded the temple towards the end of the dig, "we kind of drew close once we left the temple dig site, and I was with him when we discovered the tomb in Giza."

"Really?!" Julián and Wilma said in unison.

"Mmmhmm," Anta nodded. "It was a sight too! With just the two of us down in there and no one clambering around. No teachers going on about what this or that meant. Just the coolness of the air, the glitter of all that gold, and Andrew beside me," Anta sighed in bliss as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I wasn't there," shooting Anta a scornful look, "but your son and I too have grown close, haven't we Andrew?" Carla cooed as she turned his chin towards her.

"Yeah, kind of hard not to agree to that," Andrew answered with a smirk.

"We all heard your closeness last night," Wilma said, beneath her breath. Feeling her cheeks heat as Julián squeezed her leg beneath the table. Casting her eyes down, she shouldn't be jealous, yet she couldn't help it when it came to Andrew. After three years of acting then becoming his mother she only wanted the best for him.

"Well... we should go get ready to leave," Anta said, glancing over at Carla who nodded. Each giving Andrew a kiss on his cheeks before they held down the hems of their shirts as they walked quickly to his room. Wilma slapped her hand against Julián's shoulder as the bottom of Anta's ass peeked out as she left the room.

"What?!" Julián said, to which Wilma just rolled her eyes.

"Very nice Mr. McCain," Anta whistled as Julián walked out in his suit, one of many he wore to work, as she and Carla stood in the doorway saying their goodbyes. Smiling mischievously at Andrew's father as she noted his blushing cheeks.

"We can see where Andrew gets his looks from," Carla said, lightly flirting with Julián from over Andrew's left shoulder.

"Now ladies don't you go giving my husband a swelled ego," Wilma said, in a tsk-tsk voice as she sauntered out from her room wearing form fitting jeans and a light camisole beneath her sleeveless button down blouse. "That's my job," she cooed before passionately kissing her husband.

"See you at the museum later Andrew." They waved sweetly to him as they walked down the hall to the elevators.

"Really son, a threesome in my house?!" Julián said, in a disapprovingly fatherly voice, all the while his smile said otherwise.

"Could have joined if you wanted," Andrew said, shrugging his shoulders as he walked back to his room.

"Wait! What?!"

"I mean, you do let me have sex with your wife, Dad. It'd be rude if I didn't share too," Andrew said, smiling at his shocked father as he neared his bedroom door.

"Then I could have been getting fucked last night?!" Wilma nearly shouted. Which caused Julián to cast his wife a look to which Wilma quickly became red faced. "You know I haven't slept with Andy in a while," she said, softly.

"And you would have let me screw one of them?!" Andrew fought to contain his chuckle as they debated their now open relationship.

"Of course honey! You do allow your son to fuck me when I need it, and I want you to be happy honey, and I definitely want this to be happy too," Wilma purred as she softly caressed Julián's manhood as she stood in front of him. "It would be wrong of me to tell you that you couldn't stick this hard cock into whichever one of them while I was moaning like a whore on our son's cock."

"Really?! Huh?!" Julián's eyes shot to his son, wondering if those women were going to come back again anytime soon. If his wife was willing to let him experience other women, given that she has another cock that didn't belong to him, regardless if that cock belonged to his son or not; then who was he not to take what is offered?

"You're not upset are you?" Wilma asked, hoping that she hadn't put herself into the dog house. "You know I love you, and I know you love me. If your son is willing to share the women that come to his bed, I'm okay with you taking one of them to yours if you don't mind if I line his bed while you do," she said, staring into Julián's eyes.

"And you wouldn't get mad or jealous?" Julián asked, skeptically.

"Why would I? You aren't going home with them, you'll be coming back to our bed; and this will only be while those girls are in town," Wilma said, hoping this wasn't going to turn into something that would spiral out of control. "That is if they want to know how good the father of the man they're currently sleeping with is like," she said, kissing her husband like the way she knew would curl his toes. "Bye Andy, see you tonight," Wilma said, waving goodbye to him as she led her husband out the door.

******

A week had passed and Wilma started to notice how Alex was doing a tad more touching, casting him looks that she thought she didn't see, flashing her son a smile here and there. View of her open shirt when she leaned over him. It was irking her to no end! Not that her son knew that she was spying on him. Wilma just couldn't let her son go off with that woman without keeping an eye on him, when she didn't have class that is. Like she was doing at that very moment. Something about the way Alex was flaunting her body at her own son made her hackles rise. Fidgeting with the shawl that covered her head and her large dark sunglasses as they left the restaurant they were in. Following after them discreetly a few feet behind yet still within sight of her son on the crowded streets.

Her anger flared as she noted how Alex's fingers were interlaced with Andrew's. That was only for her! Not that woman! She gave him up when she left him and his father behind for those dusty bones she so loves. While she, in her loving light of the plight that the young Andrew at the time was facing, stepped up and became the mother that he had lost long ago. Her eyes burned with her anger behind her tinted lenses as that woman whispered something into her son's ear. Wilma equally didn't enjoy how that woman was slyly rubbing her breasts against her son as they stood waiting for the light to change. Then something, something so world rocking happened before her. Her hand flew to her mouth, her eyes went wide as she watched how Alex kissed her son! Her Andrew, the boy that would masturbate to her, was kissing... that woman! Shaking the thought from her mind, the kiss could be something innocent given that it was nothing more than a peck on the lips.

However, something about the way Alex stared at her son unnerved her. She wasn't about to let Alex have her son! Andrew was her son, the son she had helped raise for the past three years while she was in Cairo doing whatever it was Alex did there. If she didn't know any better, the signs she has been seeing were telling her that something more, something so immoral, was taking place between them and she meant to put an end to it. She was not going to give Andrew up to that woman!

Waiting a few moments before she ducked into the high end dress store they had stopped into after their lunch. Her eyes scanning the store as she pushed her way through the door. Her eyes darting about trying to find her Andrew amidst the sea of gowns. "Why is she even here?!" Wilma asked herself as she caught sight of Andrew.

"This one is nice, don't you think?" Wilma hid behind another rack of gowns her anger flared as they spoke in that language she couldn't fathom to which country it belonged too. Slipping into the gap at the center of the rack so she wouldn't stand out. Slyly pushing aside the clothing enough for her to peer at the two of them. Biting back her gasp as Andrew's hand rested on the small of Alex's back. "What about this one?" Wilma's grip on the fabric of the gowns tightened as her eyes wouldn't look away as Andrew's index finger brushed lightly along Alex's ass as she looked over at him as they viewed the gown. "Andrew." Wilma had no trouble understanding the want in Alex's voice or the bright blush that her cheeks held. "Not here, you know what that does to me." Wilma's blood was boiling as Alex leaned in and whispered to her son!

"How dare that bitch try to take my baby away!" Wilma growled in her mind. "I have to do something to keep that skank away from my boy!"

"I know, why do you think I do it?" Her fingers covered her lips, her eyes quivered at the sound of Andrew's voice. Noting how he looked at Alex, it wasn't like how he viewed her whenever she would walk into a room. A wicked smile formed on her lips knowing that Alex didn't hold his heart like she did. That the fact that he saw her more as his mother than he did Alex made her heart flutter at that realization.

"What do you think, good enough for a Queen?" Wilma puffed out her cheeks as Alex had reverted back to that strange language.

"No, I think this would be more in line with what they wore back then." Wilma arched an eyebrow as Andrew held up a dress -- if she could call it a dress -- to her it barely had enough material to even be called a dress.

"Absolutely not!" As much as Wilma hated to agree with Alex she had to do so on this point.

"Why not? All the women in Egypt went around pretty much topless most of the time?" Wilma fought back her giggle at how her son was putting Alex in a tight spot as she became red faced.

"I don't care if they walked around in the nude Andrew, I will not wear that!" Alex hissed as she pointed at the dress in Andrew's hand.

"Oh well, here I thought I'd have a Queen like in the old days." Wilma had no idea what he was saying yet she didn't need to, to know when her son was teasing. Whatever Andrew said it seemed to put a fire in Alex as she snatched the gown from him and put it back on the rack.

"We'll find something else more fitting," Alex said, in a forced tone.

"You're wearing it not me," Andrew said, offhandedly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, but won't it be fun taking it off as well?" Alex purred. Wilma's hand flew to her mouth as those words settled on her shoulders.

"No! Don't tell me they fuck each other?! Please Andrew, please say it ain't so?!" Wilma pleaded silently with her son. Her hands ruffled the fabric as she knelt there as her mind raced. Unaware that Andrew and his mother had moved off to the fitting rooms once Alex had picked out a few gowns to wear for the openings in the five cities.

For the rest of that hour Wilma shadowed her son around the city until they finally arrived at Alex's hotel. Nearly running into Anta and Carla on the way in when she was keeping back to stay out of sight. She had wondered how she was going to learn Alex's room number. Those two gave her a way in and to put Alex in her place. The only mother that was going to fuck Andrew was her!

"Mrs... McCain, what are you doing here?" Carla asked, a little surprised by her sudden appearance and her odd attire.

"I-I-I wanted to speak with Alexandria alone about Andrew," Wilma said, her voice stammering as she did.

"What about Andrew?!" They both asked quickly stepping up to Wilma's side.

"I-I just wanted to make sure Andrew would be taken care of while he's on tour with her. I know I'm not his biological mother, yet these past three years Andrew has become like my own little boy," Wilma said, a single tear trailed down her cheek. She fought the smile from touching her lips at Anta's and Carla's combined 'Awe' as Wilma wiped away the tear. "I just want to make sure he's going to be taken care of while he's away from home."

"Of course!" Anta exclaimed.

"We completely understand," Carla said, to which Anta nodded.

"I think you know by now that Andrew is very..." Anta glanced over to Carla who nodded along, "special to us, or he's come to fill that role for us since we've grown to known him. So trust in us we will keep a very close eye on Andrew for you," Anta said, firmly.

"Oh thank you!" Wilma said, bringing Anta and Carla into a warm hug. "That does take a load off my mind, but still I think I need to speak with Alexandria about this."

"You're quite welcome," Carla said sweetly, as she lightly patted Wilma's back.

"Professor Sanders is in room 325," Anta said, as she pulled away. Wondering if Wilma and the Professor would become her mother-in-law soon given how she was growing to feel certain things for Andrew. Plus if she was truthful, she doubted she would ever find another cock like Andrew's. Sure there were bigger, thicker, and whatnot, but they could never measure up to Andrew's. There was just something about Andrew that kept him in the forefront of her mind, along with that strange pomegranate smell that was always around him, which only got stronger when he was aroused, which she found strange to say the least.

"Thank you ladies, why don't you come by some time before the big event; Julián and I would love to cook dinner for all of us," Wilma said, with a wide smile.

"Can we spend the night again?" They voiced their plea.

"And keep my baby wanting?! Perish the thought," Wilma said, waving them over with a warm smile.

"It's a date!"

"Now if you'll excuse me ladies it seems I must have a chat with Julián's ex-wife. Do call Andrew and let us know what day you'd like to set that up," Wilma said, waving shyly at them as she opened the hotel's front door.

There she stood in front of door 325. Her heart was in her throat as she listened closely to the sounds that were emanating from within the room. If she didn't know better it sounded like someone was sucking a cock.

"Yeah, that's what you've wanted all day isn't it?"

"Mmmhmm."

Wilma's hand went to her lips at the sound of Andrew's voice. "This is wrong, so damn wrong?! Yet, is it any different than what he and his father did with her?" she asked herself as she stood there listening like a pervert, feeling her mound getting wetter and wetter at the thought of Andrew's cock gliding along her lips and tongue. Before she could even think her hand rose and her knuckles rapped on the door.

To Be Continued...


[1] Thoth was the Egyptian god of wisdom and knowledge. Honored as the inventor of writing and the founder of branches of learning such as art, astronomy, medicine, law, and magic, he was the patron god of scribes.

[2] Merneptah -- fourth Pharaoh of the 19th Dynasty. Thirteenth son of Rameses II.

[3] Sobek was also associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess, but served additionally as a protective deity with apotropaic qualities, invoked particularly for protection against the dangers presented by the Nile.

[4] Pi-Ramesses -- New Kingdom capital renamed Tanis after its relocation.