Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You chose an excellent spot, Pharaoh." Ptah's deep voice startled Andrew as he was placing the stone marker down for the far left corner of his palace. "It's in perfect alignment with the foundation of your temple," Ptah said with a toothy grin. It had been centuries since he's been on Earth, and he was going to make the most of it.

"Greetings, Ptah," Andrew spoke, trying not to be weirded out that he could see Ptah's true form and not what he appeared to be to the rest of the people. He didn't think they could handle a green-skinned god with a blue skull cap; he just couldn't figure out how he was moving wrapped up in those bandages, not that he hadn't seen Gods with different skin tones before, given how he had spoken to Osiris and he was bluer than the sky. "I hope the people of the village are treating you well," he said, walking backward to ensure the last stone was straight. Taking a few steps to his right when Ptah indicated that he was out of true.

"As best as they can, given their time under the yoke of that thief and usurper," Ptah spat, sneering at the reference to Ba'al. "Yet these are hardy people; I'm sure you will be pleased with the work they will accomplish for you as you bring my brethren back to this land," he said in reverence as he peered up to the sun, paying homage to the ruler of all.

"Of course, I will; after all, they do have the god of the craftsmen teaching them," Andrew said as he laid down the stone in its resting spot until the ground was ready to be built on. "I have a feeling that whatever they raise won't be turned over to me until it meets your expectations," he stated, flashing Ptah a smile, who returned it.

"Just so long as you make sure my statue is by the door," Ptah said, teasing Andrew with a shake of his finger.

"Oh? Thought the best place would be near Ra," Andrew muttered, confused.

"No, no, the moment they see Ra, they'll all but forget about us, big show off," Ptah said, grumbling the last part beneath his breath.

"So... which side do you want to be on?" Andrew asked as he approached Ptah's side.

"The right and out of sight and reach of Horus. Don't tell him I said this, but he's a loudmouth," Ptah whispered from behind his hand, only to hear a falcon cry out at Ptah's remark. "Horus!" he shouted to the heavens as Horus pooped on his head in retaliation.

Andrew was left there shaking his head at the spectacle of the two gods. He had no earthly idea why the image of Anubis[34] showing up in some council chamber with his snout covered in white cream filling and bits of chocolate cake suddenly appeared in his head. He had a suspicion that it was due to Bast. Not that he was complaining, but it did put a smile on his face at the thought that the God of death had a thing for ding dongs. He didn't even want to know how Anubis acquired the taste for them. However, he knew in order to build what he needed to build, namely his pyramid, he was going to need a lot of stone for it. The stone that he knew would take every penny he had just to get; however, he did have a favor to call in. A favor he was going to use since he wasn't about to go broke if he didn't have to. Reaching into his pocket since he was well away from any one of the villagers seeing him. Pulling out his cell phone, hoping he kept his word; if not, Andrew knew it would be tight. Tapping on the number Ira had given him for when he wanted to get his payment, and brought it up to his ear.

"Hello, Andrew. I was wondering when you were going to call."

"You said whatever I wanted, right?"

"I did. I always honor my deals, Pharaoh. So, what can this little, humble Nagdaium do for you, King of the two lands."

"Stone, lots of stone, and the materials I will need to cover them in plaster and paint," Andrew said, not really knowing how much it would truly take to build his temple, pyramid, and palace.

"Oh?!" Andrew couldn't discern why that would interest Ira, given how he had a whole realm at his fingertips. "That will be no problem, Andrew, you just tell me when you need it, and I'll build a special little thing for you, well not little per se; it will be holding tons of stone. Yet you just need to tell me what kind of stone you're looking for."                           

"White marble in blocks around the weight of a ton, limestone," knowing he would use that for the core of the walls of the temple, his palace, and the inside of his pyramid, "the same, onyx, smaller weight but the same dimensions, and slabs of jasper red marble, and red granite in the range of two hundred tons for my obelisks," Andrew stated, knowing he was going to use the slabs to line the floor of his palace. "Will you..."

"Quite easily."

"So, I just what call you back when I'm ready for it?" Andrew asked, feeling the sun on his skin, yet he didn't feel its heat.

"Mmmhmm."

"Alright, when I'm ready, I'll call you."

"Hey." Ira's voice stopped him before he could hang up.

"Yeah?" Andrew answered, finding it weird speaking to whatever kind of being Ira was over something as simple as a cell phone.

"I'm not trying to barge in on whatever you got going on in Egypt, but like, would it be alright if, say, me and a few friends pop over whenever you start whatever it is you're going to do? I'd really like to see Egypt when the world isn't like on the brink, you know?"

"Aren't you like a god or something?" Andrew retorted, not seeing why Ira needed his permission.

"Yeah, see, I liked hanging out with you and the other three, and I really don't want to step on anyone's toes, namely getting you in hot water with your gods. I'll understand if you're not cool with it; I know there's some bad blood between your gods and my family. Something I would like not to come between us. As I said, I'll do whatever I can to help you get Nu back."

"We'll see; I've got to go," Andrew said, quickly hanging up as he spotted Carla and Anta walking towards him with all the women from the village at their heels. A sight he found rather odd if you asked him. Then again, they weren't hounding him, so... he would let them bask in the limelight.

"Pharaoh," Carla and Anta greeted, doing a little curtsey with the women behind them mimicking their movements.

"You were gone for some time, husband," Anta said in a wanton purr. "We just had to come and find you, didn't we ladies?" she spoke the last part in ancient Egyptian getting vehement nods from the group of women.

"Just what were you doing all the way out here?" Carla asked, sauntering up to him, draping her body along his left side before her lips captured his.

"Marking out where my palace will be," Andrew said, gesturing to the stone markers, keeping to ancient Egyptian so the people he had saved wouldn't feel so frustrated at not being able to understand the words he was speaking.

"Oh?!" Anta and Carla perked up at the sound of the word 'palace.'

Andrew quickly stepped out of the way before being crushed by the swarm of women who rushed after Anta and Carla. Then he felt something soft and warm brushing against his leg, looking down and seeing Bast curling herself around it in her cat form. Bending down, picking her up off the ground, only to find the cats that had wandered into the town starting to ring him in as Bast purred in his arms. Andrew grew rather unnerved as all the cats encircled him, meowing up to Bast, who was just basking in the attention she was getting.

"Seems the two of you are quite popular," Anta joked, noting how the women of the village dropped to their knees and started to pay reverence to Bast as Andrew held her.

"What can I say? I'm a hoot!" Andrew retorted with a shrug of his shoulders. Trying not to roll his eyes at Bast, who he knew would be a hand... hissing when Bast's claws dug into his left forearm.

"Don't deprive me of my worship, my Pharaoh," Bast pouted.

"Do you think this place will be big enough for you and all of us?" Carla teased, smirking at him, referring to the children they would one day be having. While in her mind, horns, trumpets, and confetti twisting in the air as she, along with Anta and Alex, were praised and adored as the Queens of Egypt. Even practicing her little wave in her head as she daydreamed.

"Which one? Pharaohs had more than one palace," Andrew responded, matching Carla's smirk. Looking to the sky, knowing they had to get back on the river if they were going to make it to Cairo before seven that evening. He ignored the dreamy looks on Carla's and Anta's faces when he bent down and beckoned a little girl to him. He so didn't like the way they were biting their lips when he asked the girl if she could go inform the captain to ready the ship. "Save me," he whispered down to Bast as every woman was swooning on their feet when he stood up. Bast just went about cleaning her paw, leaving Andrew to the mercy of the women. His face burned like mad all the way toward the ship as the women with Anta and Carla urging them on giggled like school girls behind him. The only thing that kept them at bay was the army of cats that separated them.

"We'll be back soon, we promise!" Anta called out in ancient Egyptian as she waved her hand as the ship picked up speed as they moved towards the mouth of the inlet.

"You know, you're mother is going to be mad at you for coming here and not bringing her along," Carla teased, bumping her hip against his as she stood at his right side as the sound of the keel cutting through the water played on the air.

"Mmmhmm," Anta hummed, taking Bast from Andrew. "You have to know most of the Professors would give an arm and a leg just to get a hint of what life was like back then."

"If you say so," Andrew muttered, moving off to stand at the bow of the ship. Memories of his past lives played out in his mind as he stared down at the water as the ship made the turn to sail down the Nile.

******

"Andy!" Carla called out as she entered his hotel room with the key card he had given her so she and Anta could run to their apartments to get ready for the evening. Her black evening dress swayed against her legs as she held the door open for Anta, who entered wearing a green slip dress. While it wasn't required for them to dress formally for the event tonight since the museum had relieved them of their duties. That didn't mean they were going to show up looking underdressed on Andrew's arm. "We're back!"

"Do you hear that?" Anta whispered softly.

"Why are you whispering?" Carla asked, only to see Anta putting her finger to her lips. That was when she heard it over the sounds of the shower. Soft moaning. They knew it couldn't be Alex since she was still at the museum. Their anger burned in their veins at the thought of Andrew bringing another woman into his life. The only reason he was even using the penthouse that had been rented for him was so no one would see them constantly going over to Alex's apartment. They didn't want to cause strife for Alex with the board or the museum if they thought she was having an inappropriate relationship with them. Their purses thumped hard on the back of the sofa before sliding down onto the seat cushions. Their heels echoed their anger as they stomped the best they could in them toward the bathroom door.

"Yes, my Pharaoh!" Bast's moan greeted them as they flung the door open; the sound of their bodies hitting the floor filled the air as the steam billowed out into the room. "Yes, yes, yes! There, deeper!" she cried out as Andrew plunged his cock into her godly folds as she held his head against her bosom. Her fingers combed through his wet hair as she savored the connection they shared to themselves and to the land. Her fur-lined lips lifted as she slyly peered over at the two that had collapsed on the floor. She would have let him go to them, yet she knew he was nearly there, and she wasn't about to forgo her wifely responsibilities. Holding him tightly as she felt his flood of semen, knowing a new batch of her warriors would rise from this union just like all the others. "Now, you have some people to see too," Bast whispered before lightly kissing his lips, finally bringing his attention to Carla's and Anta's unconscious bodies.

Andrew quickly turned off the water once Bast had disappeared back to the Duat[35] and grabbed his towel that was resting on the top of the glass shower door. Pondering what the hotel used to get the towel so soft as he dried himself off in a hurry, wrapping it around his waist as he stepped out. The soft brush of the back of his fingers along Carla's and Anta's cheeks caused the two of them to stir on the floor.

"Andy," Anta muttered weakly as she came too.

"What in the world was that?!" Carla asked, pointing to the shower.

"Bast," Andrew spoke plainly, seeing their growing wide eyes at what they had just seen. Nodding along as they spoke a mile a minute as he helped them to their feet. "Most of the time," he answered when they asked if she always appeared in that form to him as he reached into the closet for his black suit. His fingers lightly ran down the fabric, recounting the time when his father had first taken him to get fitted for it. Remembering the words his father spoke to him that day.

"Son, there will come a time when you will need to look your best. And there is no better way to show you look your best than with a tailored suit." His father's words rang out in his mind as he looked longingly at it. Wondering when the next time he would ever get to see them. With everything going on in his life at the moment, it didn't seem likely, at least not for a long time. However, he knew the moment he had stopped the Nile flood from destroying people's homes, their lives, and their jobs, he put himself on this path to stand above all others to see that the land of Kemet[36] rises once again. Pushing his wants and desires to the back of his mind, he was now Pharaoh, and as such, the people of the land depended on him. He wasn't about to be known as a weak Pharaoh. He couldn't be a weak ruler if he hoped to bring Egypt out of its stagnation.

"What?" Andrew mumbled, peering over to look at them, not hearing what they were saying to him due to being inside of his head at the time.

"You weren't listening," Anta pouted, puffing out her cheeks as she crossed her arms below her breasts.

"Sorry, I was kind of in my head," Andrew apologized.

"Anta asked, do you pass out like we do?" Carla stated, with Anta nodding along. Pondering what could have Andrew so distracted that he couldn't hear their voices.

"No," Andrew said, reaching into his bag for a pair of clean underwear and some black socks to go along with his dress shoes Bast had magically polished for him during their foreplay.

"Why not? Surely you had to?" Carla inquired, hoping that over time she wouldn't black out like she had done. That she could experience that side of Andrew's life with him so he wouldn't feel like he was alone.

"Do I have to remind you, I am Pharaoh? Also, that I'm a demigod?" Andrew spoke as he slid on his underwear. "Think that kind of goes along with the whole being half-god thing," he stated as he rolled on his deodorant. "But you aren't the first ones that fainted at the sight of a god. Mom did when she saw Osiris[37]. So don't be too hard on yourselves."

"But... but..." Anta's voice got small as she tapped her index fingers together and grew bashful as her chin dropped. "Will we be able to view her without blacking out over time?" she asked in a small, cute voice.

"I don't know; it isn't like they give me an instruction manual on how this all works," Andrew said, looking at Anta oddly as his left arm slid into the sleeve of his shirt. "Want me to ask her for you?" The corners of his lips lifted as Anta vehemently nodded.

"Would you ask for me too?" Carla asked not to be left out.

"Sure, the first thing in the morning, rather not distract her while she's guarding Ra down the River of Night[38]," Andrew stated as he buttoned his shirt. "You two look nice, by the way," he said, getting beaming smiles from the two of them. Slipping his arms into the sleeves of his jacket that Carla held open for him once he was dressed, turning around to them as he buttoned the top button. "How do I look?" Andrew asked if he was to be King, he knew he couldn't ever look shabby when out in the public eye. That would just make the people lose faith in him if he didn't display an air of strength, wealth, and majesty.

"Very handsome, husband," Anta cooed, feeling her cheeks burning as she straightened out his tie for him. Lightly brushing her hands along the lapels of his jacket, she guessed he was scared of what the next day and onwards would mean for him. She was quite sure resurrecting a Kingdom would be daunting for any man or woman, yet she had faith that Andrew could pull this off. "Now," looping her arm around Andrew's left as Carla mirrored her movement, "let's go show the world the man they'll be talking about for years to come," she said, smiling up at him as they walked towards the door.

******

Camera flashes filled the air as the car the museum had sent to pick them up pulled to a stop in front of the building. The spotlights moved in their programmed manner as the banners detailing the night's event fluttered in the light breeze. Andrew craned his head upwards as he helped Carla out of the car after Anta. Wondering why everyone used Tutankhamun's image when he knew for a fact it wasn't even his death mask, bringing his attention down when he heard the car door closing.

"What were you just thinking, Andy?" Carla asked as their car slowly pulled away from the curb.

"What's their fascination with Tut?" Andrew stated, nodding his chin up to the banner. "That's not even his mask," he said low as they started walking up the red carpet that lined the concrete that led the way up to the front entrance.

"How do you know that's Tut up there? That could be one of the numerous other Pharaohs," Anta said, brushing her thumb lightly along the inside of his right bicep. Her clutch bumped lightly against her left hip as it dangled from the chain strap on her left shoulder, as her hips swayed to show just who she belonged to. She was a future Queen, and what Queen didn't make her man look good.

"Oh, I know; you know that was meant for a woman, right?" Andrew spoke, nodding up to the banner again.

"Really?" Carla asked, ignoring the questions that were shouted out to them. She knew the hypotheses that had been put forth that Tutankhamun's sarcophagus wasn't really made for him. That was due to the throne they had found when they unearthed his tomb decades ago. Some had even speculated that it had indeed been made for a woman but had to be hurriedly altered due to his death.              

"Oh yeah, it was meant for a wife of one of the Nome Govender's," Andrew stated as they walked up the steps of the museum.

"Andy?" Anta's sweet voice drew his attention to her.

"Hmm?"

"What was the Second Intermediate Period like?" Anta asked as the doors were opened from the inside for them.

"Bloody, mostly, Egypt was on the cusp of being wiped out at the time by the Hyksos[39]," Andrew supplied; knowing that was what happened when the Pharaoh was weak, he allowed outside forces to take over. He knew many people wouldn't be happy with what he was going to do, but he couldn't worry about that. If he was going to save Egypt, then he had to show the world he was ready for war.

"Was it anything like the First Intermediate Period?" Carla asked; they all knew or what evidence that was around that those times were very dark for the people of Egypt, and most of it came from years after the events.

1...45678...13