PharmaX Study in Paradise

Story Info
A fanciful romp with big Pharma in the tropics.
9k words
4.62
6.4k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PharmaX Study in Paradise

This is an original story and complete fantasy. Don't even bother to try and google anything. You won't find it. But fantasies are about dreams--and we can dream can't we? This story is a little different for me--for one thing it is longer, but not multi-chapter. All characters engaged in sexual acts are over 18, as should be any reader. Copyright 2023, all rights reserved. BD

Two young guys, dressed nearly identically in cut-off sweat shorts and tees and barefoot, sat at their desks in a dorm room typing on laptops, presumably homework of some kind or perhaps working on a term paper. Both were concentrating and apparently making good progress. Suddenly, Josh pushed his desk chair back, interrupting the tapping with a loud floor screech as he did so, threw his arms up toward the ceiling and stretched back, exposing a flat lightly cut set of abs. He growled loudly and announced, "Study break."

Sean immediately responded with their now old retort, "No, stud break."

Josh and Sean were juniors at Michigan United and had been roommates and regular fuck buddies for almost a year. Spring break, only a week ago, was already a distant memory. Their tans were already fading and it would be weeks before finals. But spring fever was definitely upon the campus. Frisbees and footballs soared outside the window as coeds flirted with passing guys. The boys were well-matched: about six feet tall, brunette, buzz cut, square jawed, blue eyed, in shape but not athletes at this big Midwest school where varsity athletes were semi-pro. Intramural sports and regular gym appearances kept them lightly muscled, fit and attractive. They were pre med and their grades were solid B's, Josh tending toward A-'s. They dated--young ladies, and had fucked a few guys, but nothing serious. And their relationship was also not serious. Fucking was just a fun thing to do and convenient with a willing roommate. Average and normal in every sense.

"Are you doing me or am I pitching this afternoon?" Sean asked. Normally, Sean was the top (although Josh was usually the instigator); being scientists, they knew Sean topped 74% of the time. But both guys were just as pleased to top or bottom--they both got off either way. Sean answered by pushing Josh to his bed, where he pulled down the sweats, and he began to suck on Josh's manhood--which as you might expect, was average--about 6 1/2 inches, cut and shaved. Soon his lips and tongue moved to the taint and the rim. Sean backed up, dropped his shorts, and lubed up his nearly identical steel hard dick. Josh raised his legs in a wide V and placed them on Sean's shoulders, raising his ass provocatively off the bed. Sean stepped forward and using powerful hips began to push unsheathed into Josh's hungry ass as his spread legs were held high by his calves on Sean's shoulders. (The guys had agreed that although not exclusive, they were frequently tested and bareback sex would be limited to just to the two of them. Otherwise they would always wrap.) Sean purred, extended his arms, dropped his chest to Josh and bent him into the submission mode that they had learned worked for both of them as it produced the maximum pressure on the prostate and the maximum friction on Sean's dick. A few pumps--Sean's hands on Josh's erect penis between them and Sean's erect dick into Sean's tight shaft, and Sean erupted, carrying Josh with him into an easy "stress reliever", study break climax.

They held the pose as breathing returned to normal, staring into each other's lust-filled eyes. Then, Sean stood, used a soiled tee to clean both of them, threw it in the laundry basket, and returned to his desk. Not a word had been spoken after the initial invitation. The whole event had taken but ten minutes. But, both were smiling and satisfied for a little while and now sat bare-assed at their desks. If Josh wanted a replay, Sean was prepared to comply. In fact his ass was a bit itchy, and he remained somewhat chubbed. Both guys always protested that their sex was casual, but both had learned how to maximize the other's pleasure and doing so inevitably was accompanied by a high level of mutual affection. They were good, competent, athletic lovers--whatever they might want to call it. But, they never discussed it. Discussion would have required them to think about their sexuality--or at least society's label for their sexuality. They weren't going there. Life--and sex--was too good to cerebrate about it.

As he checked his email inbox, Sean called. Look at this, there is a notice in the LBTBQ+ newsletter:

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN PHARMA STUDY

Major pharma study by start-up venture. Seeking 36 or more healthy young (18-24) "average" men for study. Excellent health required. Sexual orientation not questioned, but transsexuals and Asians are excluded. Relocation required for life of study--6 weeks for phase1, 12 weeks for phases 1 and 2. No outside communications permitted except for emergencies during this period. Next summer. Good compensation. All expenses paid. No serious side effects detected in stage 1 (animal) studies. Interviews on MUU campus April 10. Go to PharmaXstudy.com/MUU for signup times. (The exclusion of trans males and Asians is not a political statement, but reflects clinical necessity.)

Neither Josh nor Sean had secured summer employment and they both immediately felt this might work. Sean said, "Why did they advertise in this newsletter--is it restricted to gays?"

"Who knows--it says sexual orientation is irrelevant. Nothing ventured etc etc. I'm going to sign up. At least we will learn more, and maybe it will work. I've heard some of these studies pay pretty well." So they both did.

Each was interviewed on April 10 by a nerdy, bureaucratic type in a hotel room-converted-to-interview-room at a local off-campus hotel. Neither had any idea how many had signed up, as interviews were carefully spaced. In the first interview, they learned that PharmaX was testing a new drug regimen, an ingested cocktail and a topical ointment used in tandem. No details were given about the disease for which the drug testing was being conducted. But, they were assured that in animal studies, no serious side effects had been detected. No pain, surgery, or injections were required--other than what would be typical for blood testing and physicals. No steroids or prohibited drugs would be used. It was not an infectious disease vax.

Each would need to have a physical, at PharmaX expense--immediately. Any history of STD or an HIV-positive result would immediately disqualify. The study would require relocation outside the US for the first half, at least, or perhaps the entire summer. All transportation and on site living expenses would be covered. Compensation would be "generous"--$1000 per week for the first phase, $2000 per week for the second stage--but half of the comp would be withheld and be conditional on completing the entire test. The interviewer asked some routine questions about drug use, prescription meds, and general health and then handed them a few forms relating to confidentiality, waiver of liability, and affidavits of commitment to personal compliance with the protocols. "All of these will need to be completed and signed, before a notary, before the physical. Oh--and no recreational drugs or tobacco for a month before the study begins. All of the rules will be strictly enforced to insure the integrity of the trials. After the physical, there will be second interview where more details will be disclosed."

Intrigued by the prospects--and excited about the possible adventure (and comp), both guys scheduled physicals later that week. The signed papers were presented to a receptionist, and each was led to an exam room. The physical was perhaps the most thorough they had ever had--and of course they compared notes back at the dorm afterwards. Blood, urine, and semen samples were all submitted on the day of the physical. Each was asked to strip completely and shower, scrubbing thoroughly with antibacterial soap before the procedure began. No paper robes were provided.

A non-descript, middle aged doctor conducted the exam with no assistance. Every vital statistic was taken--height, weight, complexion color (measured against a chart ranging from albino to Nubian black), hair color, eye color, number of intact teeth, size of hands and feet. The prostate was examined and its size was estimated based on an exacting digital exam. This of course resulted in erection which was also carefully measured--length, girth at three points, ratio of height to dick length, and size and shape of head related to shaft. Photos were taken from every angle. At one point Josh thought the doctor was gay and just having some fun or perhaps filling a stroke book, but he was dissuaded from making comment by the serious demeanor exhibited throughout. This did not appear to be a scam. Every element pointed to exacting scientific procedure. "We'll let you know if you get a second interview when your tests are back from our labs--probably about 48 hours. Any questions?"

Two days later, just as promised, each guy received an email to appear for a second interview. Each was asked to go to the PharmaX website and schedule.

At the second, copies of the signed forms were given back to each. "Now, I'm going to provide some confidential information on the protocol. You are tentatively accepted for the study. Final acceptance will depend on a second round of blood testing--disease, HIV, STD, drug free--at the end of May. Assuming these remain as they are now, you will be given instructions to travel to Miami--which we will pay for. In Miami you will meet the other participants--probably about 40 guys of roughly your age. We'll fly you from there on a private jet to a private island in the Caribbean where the tests will be conducted."

"On the island, you will have semi-private accommodations (essentially hotel twins) and all meals from our menu (which are not really too bad--but designed to insure absence of contaminants). The study will require your presence at a test site medical facility for three 45-60 minute periods each day. Otherwise you are free to enjoy the resort amenities, including a large pool and the ocean. There will be restrictions on alcohol intake. No tobacco. No drugs--except what we provide. You will be restricted in the sexual acts in which you can engage during the study--including no masturbation, but we will not be restricting your non-sexual interaction with the other participants. You've got 48 hours to call this number with a yes or no," he said, as he handed over a card."

"I understand that you have many questions. Go to the website. You will find that PharmaX is a well-financed startup. The test is being scheduled outside the US mainland, but still under FDA protocols--we want approval in the US. The offshore location, legally a part of Puerto Rico, accomplishes this while guaranteeing the integrity of the protocol. We are definitely legit."

It was really a no-brainer. Both Josh and Sean were affirmative within an hour of the second interview. Josh remarked that they would need to step up their fucking tempo assuming that the study period would be dry. "Do you think we can stop masturbating and screwing for 12 weeks?" Sean agreed readily and pushed Josh over his desk immediately, pulling on his shorts to expose his muscled glutes. He reached into the ever-present lube tub and plunged his long fingers into the crevice. Within minutes, Josh was whimpering in pleasure as Sean again impaled him, being sure to stimulate the love button with each thrust. Josh soon shot into Sean's tight fist which leaked onto the desk. Sean followed with a powerful blast into Josh's gut. The conversation continued as Josh concentrated on staying hard and inside.

"You sure are good at that. You can get me off in just a few minutes."

"Come on. You're easy--you're in shape and 20 years aold. You could probably cum every hour of every day. Any idea what the tests might be?"

"I haven't a clue, but the money is good--and what could they possibly do to us?"

"Let's hope it's not a scam for some kind of slave island. It is curious that they wanted only young men. And the fact that the original invite was in the LGTBQ newsletter suggests they were looking for gays and bis."

"But, I think I could put up with a summer of sexual slavery for almost $20K! And they did say sexual orientation was not a prerequisite. I'm assuming they'll have some straights." Josh stood; his cock slipped out; and, he wiped the cum from his still leaking dick. Then, he walked over to the board and made a check in his column.

The school year soon ended after a round of finals and term papers. New blood tests were ordered. And both were invited to appear at a hotel in Miami in late May. A travel agent email was provided to make the arrangements. And curiously, there were specific packing instructions: one bag each. No drugs, alcohol or tobacco. The dress during the study would be casual with a beach, pool, and spa available. All food would be provided--none should be brought. Laundry service would be provided. All toiletries--hypo-allergenic--would be provided. And then two curious notes: Clothing optional everywhere except restaurants. No sex toys of any kind. No condoms. It was so sterile, it sounded like they were traveling to the moon or some sterile biosphere.

Soon Josh and Sean found themselves in a nice room in a luxurious Miami hotel--having met several other college friends at the Ann Arbor airport, apparently headed for the same location. In the room, they found a "welcome" bag with organic snack foods, water, sugar-free juice boxes, condoms, and an invitation to cocktails and dinner in a few hours--dress casual. "Let's shower and have some fun. Who knows when they'll let us fuck again after we leave tomorrow morning." So the guys stripped and moved to the large spa-like shower to enjoy each other's company, strokes, and stimulation. Josh grabbed Sean by the hips, pressed a conditioner-lubed index finger well inside, wiggled it, and then replaced it with his dick.

But Sean balked. "Let's take this to that big king bed--and I want some tongue action first." They dried quickly and headed for the bed.

With the atmosphere of a "last meal," in place, each guy wanted to pitch, so they wrestled for dominance and ultimately each got his wish as they were horned enough to reduce the refraction time to practically nothing. In fact, Josh never lost his erection. After Sean had his "dibs" pumping hard into Josh, milking his pre-cum while massaging his balls until Josh finally tipped into an anal orgasm of cosmic size, Josh flipped and took Sean doggie style while tightly fisting his reviving cock. Both guys finally fell to the mattress, totally spent--for a few minutes at least. "I think I have to call for new sheets before we go to dinner. I guess housekeeping is going to be very busy tonight." The power of impending denial is quite an aphrodisiac.

*******

The cocktail was interesting. The new regimen was beginning. Each guy was given a few chits for drinks--to limit alcohol intake. The room was full, about 40 casually-dressed college-aged guys. But, the population was not uniform--in fact it was a United Nations in almost every respect: whites (mostly), blacks, browns; height ranged from 5-8 to about 6-4. No Asians. No tats or piercings. No one was overweight. No ultra-fems. No flamers. No obvious gays. A few well-built athletes, but no muscle men. The kind of crowd that would easily populate any popular urban dance club--sans, of course, the ladies.

After dinner, a suit (actually only a middle-aged guy in white button up open-necked shirt) rose to provide a few details and instructions. "We will be making full disclosure about the protocol when you reach the island. At the same time we will discuss procedures; that is, the rules. The first, starting right now, is that you will be alcohol-limited--based upon your weight and metabolism which will be monitored electronically at all time. There will be no drunks.

The second is that you will not have cell phone service on the island. Your cells will be collected planeside tomorrow morning. You are permitted laptops, but we will restrict all social media and all outgoing messages of any kind will be monitored at all times. We reserve the right to intercept and cancel any message that jeopardizes the study. Everything that happens on the island is confidential--and we will censure all out-going communications. Let me say that again: Everything that happens on the island is confidential. For the next six to twelve weeks, you will not get drunk or even high. We will do a final HIV/STD test tomorrow before departure. And you will have no communications with stateside friends or relatives. Make sure they understand that tonight. There is a card at the door with a number that can be called if there is an emergency which requires you to leave the study and the island. No calls for any other reason.

"This is a serious, possibly ground-breaking research. We'll make your lives as comfortable as possible. In fact, we think you'll enjoy the island. But the protocols must be perfect, and that means any infraction of the rules will result in immediate departure from the island--and forfeiture of all unearned compensation. Please don't test me or us.

"The bus leaves here at 9. Buffet breakfast in this room after 7. We'll go by private jet to a small island in the Caribbean as you know. Everything else will be discussed tomorrow. If any of you needs to find sexual release tonight, you must be protected. No exceptions--even if you've known your partner for a dozen years!. See you tomorrow, guys."

*********

The hotel departure, jet travel and arrival at the test site were well-organized and efficient. They landed, had a quick buffet lunch, and by lottery were given rooms and roommates--although preferences were respected. Then, dressed mostly in shorts and tees, they gathered in the open air pavilion for the "Big Reveal."

An older guy, probably the director took the small stage. "I'm Doctor Josef Engels. This is my project. Thank you for agreeing to participate. In a few months, I think you will help us make history."

"We have developed a set of interactive and compatible drugs--some ingested, some administered sub-cutaneously (that means they are rubbed in). The purpose is to end, once and for all, ED--which I suspect none of you has ever experienced except perhaps when stone drunk. (There were a few laughs.) The regimen has some interesting collateral benefits--penis and scrotum enlargement, significant at times and an increase in seminal fluid and sperm count. Therefore, a realistic secondary use will be in the treatment of micro-penile syndrome and near-sterility."

"Most, but not all of you will be administered these drugs over the next 6-12 weeks. There is a small subset that will only be getting placebos." (There were a few groans. "Not me please.")

"While there are a number of ED drugs available, most are unsatisfactory in some ways, primarily because they are temporary--some lasting only a few hours and one orgasm. Alcohol has been found to be a severe inhibiter of effectiveness for some. I expect some of you have self-experimented and know what I mean. There are no scientifically proven techniques for enlarging the sexual organs of a man--despite all the misleading internet claims to the contrary. Sterility treatments are expensive and usually involve extensive external concentration and sterile reinsertion. Incidentally about 20% of your semen samples showed lower than ideal levels--which is about typical for the current young American male population."

"We base our research on the fact that sex organs are not muscles. Exercising them doesn't enlarge them or make them more receptive to enlargement, with any current drugs or creams, despite urban myths to the contrary. And their size has nothing to do with pubescent stimulation or abstinence, no matter how prodigiously you may have pursued this goal or been warned not to by conservative parents. (Laughter around the room.) They are spongy tissues which, with sufficient stimulation, fill with blood and thus stiffen. We have a few drugs that enlarge the vessels carrying blood--blowing up the balloon more efficiently, so to speak. We do have hormones that can stimulate semen production and the fluid in which those little swimmers swim. And we have concentrators for semen. But, no one has yet been able to grow a dick and make it hard on demand and release sperm in sufficient quantity to impregnate. Period."