PharmaX Study in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day, Sean got his news--although nowhere near so dramatic. Perhaps, Sean was only on a placebo. He and Josh had been relatively equal partners for over a year, comparing their nearly identical endowments often--although Sean had tended to be pitcher a little more often, as much because of his forceful personality as anything. But, Josh was getting bigger, much bigger. Would that alter their relationship? After a conversation with Josh, Sean determined to redouble his efforts to "cooperate" with the protocol--and he invited Josh to increase the frequency of their coupling. "I don't care if I'm erect 100% of the time. I'm competitive and I want to succeed."

The last part of the first session went by quickly. All the guys were quickly adapting to the free lifestyle, the nudity (albeit with colored cock cages that readily advertised the new size of the wearer), the sex (even if severely compromised by the protocols), and their growing size and increasingly muscularity. The tournament was a great success--coincidentally won by an athletic straight--who managed to hold off ejaculation for a full 27 minutes despite merciless robotic stimulation of his prostate by his partner. (Someone remarked that, being straight, maybe he didn't have one.) It was still very much the paradise that they had labeled it. And they were all a little richer.

But, they began to question the therapists every day. "I like the new size and stamina and my new muscles. Can I keep them? How?" And the sexual activities exploded exponentially as the testosterone-laden young guys learned to use the toys and worked their way around the protocols to find ways to enjoy their newly intense sexuality--alone or with others. Literally, the place turned into a no-penile-penetration testosterone orgy. It was clear that size was a powerful stimulant--even if caged and untouchable. The place was close to explosion--literally and figuratively. Some even began to talk about the new utopia, post climate change, of guys who were treated to be supermen and whose sperm would fertilize the new world.

The treatments were working. All but a few had demonstrably bigger cocks; some were huge. Muscles were bulging. Testosterone ruled. And it was affirmed repeatedly: no steroids, no side effects. The mood at the resort was jubilant. And it was obvious that what Sean and Josh had discovered about the pleasures of toys and anal were almost universally being enjoyed--even by the straights. With increased size came significantly increased libido. The study sperm banks were bursting with over-supply.

********

At the end of the six week period, Josh and Sean talked. "We're at a crossroads. I'm beginning to wonder whether our friendship is going to survive this summer."

"What do you mean?"

Sean began, "Okay. I'm going to be honest. Either the treatment is not working on me or I am one of the placebo guys. I have barely grown beyond the six and half I brought here. Maybe I can stretch to seven. I used to delude myself into thinking I was above average. And in our prior relationship, I always thought that I was the pitcher, who sometimes became the catcher with you when I chose to be. Your dick is now easily 9 inches and twice as thick as mine. That makes you the natural top. I'm waiting for the hidden dom to hatch. In fact, if we were to get out of here tomorrow, I'm not sure I'd let you fuck me. You'd rip me apart."

"Oh shit. I was hoping something like this wouldn't happen. But here we are. I think I'm in love with you, Sean, and the size of your dick doesn't matter."

"I am having the same feelings toward you. That's is why I don't want you to deny yourself the best partner that your new dick can attract. Dick size does matter to me. If I'm to be a placebo recipient for the next phase, I'm out of here. Scientific research to hell."

"Can we at least wait to see what the next steps and promises are?"

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm ready to play robot catcher for the next six weeks--even at two thou per and then give you up as a trophy cock-bearer at 10 plus. You're a hunk and hung like a horse, Josh. You deserve a worthy partner, not a twink."

"You are not a twink. And you are not small."

"Well, we'll see."

                                                        **********

The mangers realized that the protocols needed to be adjusted. All the results suggested demonstrable success. What could be added with six more weeks? They huddled in scientific questioning silence among themselves for a full day under Dr. Engel's supervision. Then came the announcement:

"We will continue the experiment for another six weeks. It is important to prove that there are no side effects--beyond of course the disappointment of those whose genitals didn't grow because they were on placebo. We've had 100% growth among those who had the full treatment--I don't really mean 100% growth each, but measurable growth among all the population. I am not yet able to quantify the exact results by initial size, race, etc--but everyone grew, some a lot. This is unprecedented. Not one patient has dropped out. Not one has had any measurable side effects."

"I think we can conclude with some certainly that among fit young men, we can improve genital size and performance. Whether we can keep it cuming. Sorry. And whether other parts of the male population can be similarly helped are still open questions for subsequent protocols."

"We'll document everything."

"And, we're going to make three adjustments:

--The placebo participants will after today be given full dosage.

--And those who have benefited by growth of at least 40% will be slowly weaned from the drugs--twice a day for two weeks, once a day for the next two weeks and then cold turkey, so to speak for the last two weeks.

--The third group, with measurable results below 40% will continue on the original protocol. They will be the new control group.

"We will continue using the prostheses and doing daily measurements. We want to see what whether we get continued results over 12 weeks, what the withdrawal issues might be and whether the benefits are permanent, or whether we need regular treatment and dosage for the results to persist."

"This is clearly a changed protocol. Those who wish to leave now will be fully compensated. Those who stay will be awarded a bonus, including a life time supply of treatment drugs if that is deemed necessary. Please stay. We've proven effectiveness. Now we need to begin to prove longevity."

"And I hope you have enjoyed the paradise we have created. Some of our investors intend to partake of our paradise in the cuming weeks--pun definitely intended. Please feel free to welcome them into our midst, and--frankly into your midst. But again, they can observe and touch (but not your genitals) at least not while you are on the island. I think you can assume some will be "shopping," but no sales or commitments on the island, please. This is not a "meat market." (Subdued laughter) Some of the guys by then had begun to consider the potentially lucrative (and sexual) impact of their increasingly attractive bodies and super-sized genitals. Certainly some of the investors would be porn producers. Others might even be high class pimps. Some were looking for partners.

*******

Sean and Josh got together soon thereafter. "I guess we're going to be cock-caged for another six weeks."

"I think I can wait--especially if we can continue the kinds of interactions that we have had the last few weeks. But, however it works out, I think I am with you, Sean. I liked you as a six plus incher because of who you are; I think I could love you--whether you end up being the same or bigger--but I'm plugging with you for bigger. I want to feel your new bigger cock in my ass, babe. And use mine in you. I think I'm in love."

A few weeks later the trials ended. PharmaX invited all participants to spend a few days on the island--without cocktails, therapists, prostheses or supervision--but they were asked to turn in the toys on departure.

Josh and Sean had two weeks before classes began and decided to "consummate" their new relationship on the island. And so in the atmosphere of an orgy, the guys returned to their room. Josh pushed Sean onto the king and they began wrestling for dominance as they had so many times before. They moved into a 69 and each reveled in the size of his partner. Both had been transformed into sex gods. After giving each other oral pleasure for a few minutes, with lots of finger pressure on taints and prostates and of course genital contact, they together filled mouths with cum. "This tastes so good. How did we never enjoy this before?"

Only minutes later, they were hard again. "Okay, you get to fuck me first with your new size," Josh prompted Sean as he moved into position, dropped his shoulders to the bed and pushed his ass high into the air. Sean began the lubing and prep, but immediately recognized that the twelve week plug regimen and anal toy games had already prepped Josh quite well. Three fingers were easily inserted and scraped the prostate, eliciting a pleasurable moan from Josh. Then, he positioned and slowly entered, bottoming for the first time in Josh's sleeve. The prostate had grown to a large size and now it was easily found, "crowded" by the new girth of Sean's cock, and punched with each stroke. Sean reached under and gripped Josh's cock--at the new size, it was definitely a cock, not a dick--and began the rhythmic motion on the rigid pole. This was like waking up on Christmas morning with a woody 50% larger and a willing partner in which to insert it. Santa had definitely been good to the young guys. But, Sean was also feeling really good about stroking Josh's body, licking his neck, pinching his nipples--Sean was making love, not sex.

"I'm cuming."

"So am I." And they simultaneously exploded as Josh fell to the mattress and Sean pinned him with his newfound strength, squirming around while using his "new" longer instrument to mix the injected protein.

Then, it was Sean's turn to bottom. He was a little fearful because Josh was truly hung by this time. But, Josh was slow and gentle and used his size to advantage--crowding and rubbing the prostate better even than Neil had done digitally for so many weeks. Sean's legs had been folded back into submission position, recalling the many times they had fucked in the dorm room, and Josh's face was close. Sean looked up into Josh's eyes, smiled, and said. "I think this is the first time I have made love to you." With those words, Sean popped his creamy spunk between them, coating chests and chins with his essence. This brought Josh over the top and he filled Sean before dropping onto his chest and taking Sean's mouth into his own.

The next days, spent mostly in the king, saw many reruns as the two guys began to realize the growing feelings they had for each other. They rolled and wrestled in each other's arms, spooned as they slept, and necked like they had just discovered sex.

*********

Both Josh and Sean earned the full compensation and were transported back to Ann Arbor for their last year before med school. Both had "benefited" from the trials--in money, in confidence, and size. They now both sported huge dicks--Sean's about 9" and Josh's well-over 10", and both started to adjust to this new level of anal pleasure. Prostates were taking a pounding and each began to experience anally-induced whole body orgasms. Both were now avid size queens, but only for each other. And they leaked so much precum that going commando became impossible. But, now they were clearly boyfriends, perhaps life mates--not fuck buddies. They even applied to the same med schools.

Time would only tell whether the new sizes were permanent--and whether their commitment would survive. But the summer in PharmaX Paradise had convinced them that it was definitely worth a long term try. So they both signed on for periodic exams and "booster" creams and cocktails which they carefully co-administered, with Neil as their monitor and coach. And they began to really love each other. Mechanical sex (the "stud breaks") quickly became an opportunity to caress, to kiss, to give and take simultaneous pleasure.

PharmaX went on to develop and market a wide range of male reproductive organ drugs. Wags on the street suggested that PharmaX had discovered the "fountain of size." It was soon one of the giant pharmas, publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the appropriate symbol "COXXX."

Years later Josh and Sean would become world-renowned urologists specializing in male reproductive issues, in a joint highly lucrative practice--and they of course were living together. They were one of the first PharmaX franchisees, now with a long list of satisfied patients.

Oh, did I mention--their full names were Dr. Josh Masters and Dr. Sean Johnson. And Dr. Neil Arm-Strong became executive vp and research coordinator of their Institute.

BD