PharmaX Study in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are intelligent guys--that's why you were chosen. I also know how much sexual tension is bottled up in your bodies at this age. We have designed the study to use what we know, minimize pain and inconvenience to you--and yet produce scientifically duplicable results. You have been chosen as a reasonable cross-section of the young male population. There is racial diversity, sexual orientation diversity--but we have excluded transsexuals and Asians, at least at this stage because early testing suggested there might be undesirable side effects for those populations--we don't know why yet. The rules and procedures are not arbitrary. They are all essential."

"So this is what to expect. Please listen carefully:

--You will never touch each other sexually--that is you may not touch any genitals or permit your genitals to be touched--during the course of these trials.

--You will never touch yourself sexually--again that means your genitals--no masturbation-- during the course of these trials.

--See the guys with the black tees and green shorts--they are here to keep things moving. They are absolutely off limits--no talking, no touching, no fraternization. They will do your laundry, make your food and beds, clean up the compound. And that's it, understood? Otherwise they are voiceless and sexless robots to you.

--You also see about a dozen therapists--all professionals, always in blue scrubs when in public. They are basically here to administer the drugs and perform the services required by the protocols. Although about half of you identify as straight, all the therapists are male. We decided that the entire staff needed to be male to insure the integrity of the protocol. This will require a bit of adjustment by the straights. You can talk, but don't touch. However, they will certainly be touching you from time to time. Understood?

--There are two doctors on staff at all times. If anything feels wrong, see one of them--they always wear white jackets in public.

--From time to time, observers and investors may be on campus. If they ask for something and you feel comfortable responding, please do--but do not assume they are within the confidentiality bubble of this island. So be careful--and if not careful, silent. They have no authority to change the protocols. They have no authority to touch your genitals.

--All of you will be fitted with one of these wide bracelets after this talk. It must be in place at all times. It will continuously be monitoring your vitals, your movement on the island, your drug (and alcohol) levels, and your arousal level. Everything is recorded by wi-fi/bluetooth on the mainframe at administration. Nothing you do will be unnoticed or unrecorded. If you thought you understood Big Brother, wait a few weeks.

--When the bracelet is fitted in a few minutes, you will be consulted, and accommodated to the maximum extent that we can, on the timing for each of your three monitor visits every day--beginning tomorrow. We know some are late risers, others are night owls, etc. Later today you will meet with your therapist, be given your first dose of the drugs, and fitted with the experimental prosthetic which will be your companion for the rest of your time here.

"I'm sure this has covered everything that I can tell you at this time. So, I'm not taking questions. Please get your bracelet before you leave. Oh, by the way, except when you are in a monitor visit when you will meet the protocol to the letter, you have total freedom to do as you please on the island--remembering always the rules of conduct."

"Thank you for being part of this groundbreaking research."

"I hope to meet all of you personally over the coming weeks. Your therapist may be able to answer other questions you might have."

The crowd broke up immediately and began cuing for bracelets. Silence pervaded. Most were obviously considering the implications of the protocols. The bracelets were attached quickly around the upper arm, not the wrist, and registered. They were about 1 inch wide, locked in place with electro-magnetic catches and nearly translucent dark grey. Various electrodes were spaced around the interior, obviously reading and transmitting vitals. One of the guys asked a therapist if the bracelets could read minds. "No, not technically, he said, but you'd be surprised what your body tells us about you--all the time. In fact, we call the bracelets "Zeldas" in honor of the medieval mind-reader of historic renown." All of the guys were given appointment slots for later that day to meet a therapist.

********

Josh and Sean returned to the hotel complex, as they had elected to be roommates. Fortunately, the protocols did not prohibit conversation and interaction--just no sex--and that was likely to be torture. But, at least each would have a confidante within the bubble, other than a PharmaX employee. Josh remarked that the ED research rationale was likely a ruse. "What they're really after is penile enlargement--which is why we're all young. I'd bet on it. We're obviously the target market. The rest is propaganda."

Josh went to see the therapist first. The therapist, who claimed his name was Neil Arm-Strong and that he was a third year med student, was affable, friendly, and one of those guys who loves to get right into your space. And he did have enormous guns.

He took Josh's arm, checked the bracelet and the readings on his laptop. "Everything looks to be in order. Now let me tell you about--and demonstrate--how the protocols will work. Please remove your shorts and underwear if you have any on. Each time I see you, I will have a cocktail for you to drink. It will change over time, based upon computer readings. You can expect several effects: you will have more stamina and more energy; you will build muscles more easily; you will sleep less, but perhaps more frequently; you will feel hornier--if that's even possible for a twenty-something; you will be semi-erect a lot, often getting full erections, perhaps more than one per hour. After giving the cocktail, I will glove up and, for exactly three minutes, massage this cream into your penis and scrotum and the areas immediately at the base. Then for another minute, I will rub the cream into your prostate. I see you're shaved. You probably will want to stay that way for the duration. You will probably get a hard erection and may cum during this procedure. If you do, your ejaculate will be captured in a flexible cup like this one, labeled and sent to the lab."

"Now we get to the good part," he chuckled. Neil reached over and extracted a silicon and stainless device--that resembled for all the world, a cock cage. He compared it to the size of Josh's now-erect penis, and said, "Yes, I think this is your first size. It was translucent, heavy silicon with stainless ring locks below the ball sacks and at the base of the penis. Several additional stainless rings were spaced along the sheath. A silicon bag cupped the balls, but allowed them to hang comfortably while a tail reached around to a good sized butt plug, also of silicon with a stainless handle that nestled in the crack. It was reasonably heavy. We know that young men cannot be trusted to keep their hands away from their dicks for hours, let alone days or weeks. So I'm going to wrap and lock you in this. You see there is a small opening at the top when you need to do your business--but your hand is not going to touch your dick for twelve weeks. It locks electronically. And only I have the key. The plug is removable but it will hang uncomfortably if left out for extended periods and the computer will know, so I encourage you to re-lube and re-insert as needed. The protocol requires precise measurement of all genital stimulation. Everything is connected by Bluetooth to your bracelet and the mainframe."

"Wow. I thought you said the bracelet monitored everything."

"Yes, it monitors, but it doesn't control. If you jerked off--or fucked somebody, you would destroy your vital role in the protocol--and our investment in you would be lost. Prevention is better than detection."

"So you're my only pressure relief valve for the next twelve weeks?"

"At least for the next few weeks. Assuming you're still with us after that, we permit various forms of anal and perineal stimulation--provided you never touch your dick or balls --or anyone else's, if you have partner. We've got some additional prosthetic dildos for that purpose. And of course self-contained cups for the ejaculate. I hope you get to see them. They are state of the art. But, I'll still see you three times a day and I do get to touch your dick and prostate. I see you identify as bi. That makes this a bit easier. The straight guys are going to have a harder time adjusting."

"The whole purpose of this study is to prove the results of the animal studies where we cured ED, enhanced sperm concentration, and grew genitals without any implants or surgery, by manual stimulation of the penile staff which has been chemically altered. I'm sure you can understand the implications of this for an aging population whose reproductive powers are diminished by pollution, food additives, anxiety, and climate change. We think what we do is simple: part of the cocktail causes the erectile spongy tissue to multiply and enlarges its pores, part of the cocktail opens the blood vessels to permit blood to engorge more efficiently. Finally, hormones stimulate production of semen and seminal fluid. I can't be any more specific without breaking protocol. The topical stimulation enhances the growth by concentrating the drugs where they are most effective. The ejaculate collection and measurement records progress."

Josh decided not to bait the therapist with his own theory about the therapeutic goals, but the description convinced him that he was correct. That was all about growing dicks. And he was very happy to be a part.

"I think we're going to be up-close and personal for three times a day for the next couple of weeks. Glad to meet you, Josh. Now here's the first cocktail." Josh drank down the cocktail, flavored with fruit juice, but of course felt no immediate impact. Then, Neil motioned to a typical birthing chair. Josh climbed on, clumsily installed himself and placed his legs in the stirrups, spreading his legs to give full access.

Neil moved an elaborate laser camera into place which automatically took 3-D photos of the display. Built in lasers took exact measurements. He picked up a cloth soaked in sterile anti-bacterial soap and washed the genitals and anal rim carefully, pushing one finger in gently. Then he reached over, grabbed a precisely-measured tube of cream and squeezed it into his gloved hands. Neil began to massage the cream into his hard dick and bulging balls. "Think sexy thoughts, Josh. If you don't get off in the next three minutes, you're going to have blue balls until tomorrow morning." Neil knew exactly what he was doing. The cream was spread in less than a minute and then he began the rhythmic stroking that was going to get results. Josh whispered, "I'm about to cum." Neil handed the small necked cup to Josh and reached in and started stroking the prostate. Josh soon exploded and nearly filled the cup. "I guess I'll need to use a larger size specimen cup for you." Neil finished the massage, took another set of 3-D photos and while Josh was still hard, fit the cage in place, locking it twice, behind the ball sacks and at the base of the penis and lubed and pushed the plug into place. Josh realized that he was going to be in an almost perpetual state of arousal. The cage was tight and heavy and the plug was large.

"You can get dressed now. See you tomorrow. I know they say this place is clothing optional, but during the first few days we expect most guys are sensitive about wearing a device that suggests sexual slavery and displaying almost constant erections. But, we expect by the second or third day, no one will even notice. Good luck. I look forward to working with you."

Josh got up, pulled on shorts, and decided to return to the dorm. He had a lot to think about.

********

The first weeks of the test went quickly--and as the sponsors had surmised, the protocols became routine. Devices were on everybody. Most guys adapted to the near-nudity and constant erections easily. The straights adapted to the daily milking, although a few needed hetero visual aids at first. But the therapists were good. Slight color variations in the cages were related to initial or start size. Athletic activities blossomed. Testosterone scented the jasmine breeze--producing a high level of eroticism and arousal. It was the best kind of pandemic. And each guy was getting off at least three times per day--often supplemented by wet dreams or spontaneous eruptions after an athletic encounter. Everyone was smiling. Almost everyone was nude and tanning nicely in the Caribbean sun. The gym was always busy and full length mirrors were always in demand. Many began to think they were in demi-god training. "And they are paying us for this!"

Late in the second week, after a quite satisfactory treatment, Neil remarked that he was detecting results. Josh was ready for the next size prosthesis-cage. It was a different color, and Josh realized for the first time, that different colors would soon begin to appear--signaling receptiveness to and effectiveness of the drug--and perhaps provoking some penis envy.

During this time, Josh and Sean talked frequently, often competed on the same athletic team and generally strengthened their friendship which had previously been built almost entirely on casual sex and study cooperation. They traded life stories, aspirations, feelings--about the protocol, about the entire process, and also about themselves. Both were pleased that they were pre-med and looked forward to proving themselves on the Med Boards and enrolling--and coincidentally, both began to think about changing their initial intent to pursue the excitement of ER Medicine to Urology. They were really enjoying this time--although forbidden the pleasures of mutual sex. Coincidentally, they both had drawn Neil as therapist--and so could joke about his quirks and obvious enjoyment at handling so many beautiful young dicks. They decided Neil was absolutely gay.

When Josh appeared for his first appointment in week three, sporting his almost new prosthetic, Neil did the customary therapy with precision. "The protocol managers have decided that we can proceed to the next phase--just to prevent boredom."

Josh laughed. "Who could get bored with this?"

"It seems that some have already." During this step, we continue the three per day therapies, but you are permitted, in fact, invited, solo or with a partner to increase the number of recorded ejaculations each day. Every ejaculation is preceded by tensioning of the erectile tissue--and this tensioning is, together with the cocktail, causing it to grow. That's exactly what we want. So. Go at it Tiger. You'll find drawers full of anal toys over there. Help yourself. But remember. Don't touch dick or the balls--yours or anyone else's--and the same applies to him. And save some of the fun for me!"

Josh walked over and extracted an inflatable, vibrating dildo--just a little larger than Sean had been before the experiments began--and a prostate "worrier." "I think I'm going to try these to start."

"Fine. Just sign them out. Your bracelet will let us know when and how you are using them. Save as much ejaculate as possible."

Sean picked a few different toys, and so they had quite a toolbox. Soon Sean and Josh had regular "play dates"--typically after dinner (and after each had had three therapies that day). They started with avid anal fingering and finger fucking, but that soon became less interesting. They had had over a year of mutual stimulation--the real thing so to speak--and finger fucking was just one step above solo. They graduated to tongue fucking. But, as everyone knows, each step is only a prelude to the next adventure.

After about a week, Sean, typically the aggressor (or at least the wild-man in their relationship) said, "I've got it. We're going to be creative in the use of the toys. I've got a two sided dildo. Let's make this a team sport. They carefully fit together, being careful not to touch dicks. Moving the well-lubed dildo carefully into each of their shafts. Then Sean grabbed Josh's shoulders, Sean did the same, and they began to rock and roll. Each rock became a push and a pull, simultaneously stimulating two prostates. They reached a new high and exploded--each catching the other's spunk in a flex cup. "That was terrific." They finished with an embrace and Sean reached over, pulled Josh to him and locked their lips, forcing him to open for a tongue duel--the first time they had kissed in their relationship. Sean at first was surprised, but he soon responded with a sensual mouth lock. Curiously, the denial of penetration was strengthening their physical bond.

The next night, Sean, ever the inventor, said, "I've got another idea. With that he lubed and inserted the vibrating plug in Josh's ass. Then, using the remote, he inflated it and handed a twin device to Josh. You do the same to me. Josh complied and the guys once again tangled their legs bringing their gluteal muscles in contact.

"Okay. You control me. I control you. Guide me in fucking you as you want by fucking me." Both guys started playing with the inexact controls, dialing vibes and thrusts, trying to self-stimulate with the reverse logic of stimulating a partner. It was wildly erotic. Their dicks expanded to unprecedented size and firmness within the limitations of the forgiving silicon sleeves, but confined with the rigid steel rings of their respective cages.

Then they both ejaculated, overfilling the collection cups. Another successful and powerful set of near simultaneous orgasms had been produced--and the guys reached over and moved to a long embrace and deep tonguing. Embrace and face time had irrevocably entered their sexual athletics. Both were beginning to feel that the relationship had reached a new plateau--and they were beginning to recognize that it was indeed a relationship and way more than just convenient. In his hilarious falsetto voice, Sean sang the corrupted line from Camelot, "I wonder what the monitors are thinking tonight." The toys had paradoxically brought their mechanical fucks into a new level of intimacy. And they would never again be content with their video game controllers!

A new period of gaming on campus began--competitive, robotic, forced-orgasm wrestling--without genital contact. Who can hold the longest while being remotely prostatically stimulated while simultaneously doing your opponent? The winner would be the one with the most control--of himself and his partner. Soon it was the preferred one-on-one sport on the island. And of course, Sean set up a blackboard and kept score. A laddered tournament was even planned after the "rules" were drafted.

********

The next day which was the end of the third week, Neil remarked, "I guess you and Sean have learned to game the system without breaking protocol. Congratulations. And obviously, we really appreciate the donations to the sperm bank. I wish I could be a contestant. But, I'd be happy to be the timekeeper for the tournament. Just let me know when."

After the therapy, Neil added, "Josh, you are one of our stars. Your dick has grown 27.8%--to nearly 22 centimeters--that's over 8 inches in street lingo. The girth has increased proportionately. You are in the top 10th percentile. Your ball sacks were already large, but they are now up 18.6% and your sperm count is up 11.8%--even with five or more emissions per day. You are going to be one of our supermen, I predict. You are now in the global 90th percentile for genital size. So today, you graduate again to prosthesis number 3.5--we're skipping 3." He fitted it carefully and locked it carefully with a loud click--and this time it was tinted lime green. "The color of luck--and new growth. Congratulations."