All Comments on 'Pharr Flung (Well Hung) Tours'

by SandyMarl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There's a good story in there somewhere

But you got lost in too many words and in the effort to be funny. Yes, there's funny in there. And a couple of clever lines. But it was simply too long to be entertaining. Not enough funny or clever parts.

willstories20willstories20about 4 years ago
Lost me half way through...

Your story seems very interesting, but it got lost in all those verbose lines... It was funny and I love puns, but you mix humor with "high English" and that is too pedantic at times.

I don't really giving negative reviews, but here I felt the need, because I believe in your story telling, however ...

Keep trying, please don't stop, your idea is great...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Leave the thesaurus at home next time. It reads like word salad.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 4 years ago

Good story, nothing wrong with it that a bit of editing wouldn't sort out - making it clearer who's speaking, which person is being got rid of, etc. Could even flesh out the different sections a bit more.

Nothing wrong with a large vocabulary, either - suspect certain Anon commenters see too much of themselves in Mr Alex!

Dutch9290Dutch9290about 4 years ago
Thank you for an engaging story

I thought that you built the story carefully and kept my attention with Your attention to details that I enjoy. Perhaps it's because I am a bit older (make that a Lot of a bit) and was looking for a good story, and maybe read somewhat better. Anyway I loved the humour and the timing. Thanks again!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
I'm stipulating. You left out nothing...hetero.

Your two funniest jokes are..."boots not matching her outfit"

and "autumnal" beer.

The power of Contrast! :+))

Your ever-changing writing styles?

Hmmm...I stayed with them...so they're not a DealBreaker? :+))

In all the Flowery Stuff...I kept hoping for at least an occasional

"reality peek-a-boo" line...like your two best jokes.

Summing Up?

My main desire is for us to do naked read-alouds of this with each other.

We could add a LOT of funny lines!

Do you get to Music City? :+)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyMarl@SandyMarl
I am a curious individual (that may be said of me in several ways); I want to see what's around the corner or over the next hill. I am a scientific person and I use my education in the sciences to run my own company. I love the play of lush, rich words in the English languag...