Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 02

Story Info
More of ‘Aunt’ Rosie and the Doc.
2.8k words
4.64
5.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
486 Followers

Pheromones

Author's forewarning:

This story is a re-write of a previously shared story. Some things have changed.

This is a work of fiction. Thanks to a combination of my own imagination, bad Sci-Fi movies, and an even worse spell-check program, some items in this story, such as the science and the grammar, may not be up to a university degree's standards.

Any character who engages in sexual activity in this story is over the age of eighteen.

***** Pheromones: Pt 2 *****

We heard a knock on the outer door. I jumped as I pulled my pants up, but Rosie took her time. She smiled as her panties and leggings were pulled tight to a dripping cunt. "Mmm, I'll save that for later." I wasn't even sure I wanted to know what she meant by that so I let it slide. Before she unlocked the door, she made me promise to come by her house after her shift and I readily agreed.

I was exhausted when I got home and got a good nap before my phone started buzzing. It was 'Aunt' Rosie calling to let me know she was waiting. Thankfully, she lived just a few houses down so I didn't need to take Mom's car, and before I knew it, I was sitting on her couch butt naked with her kneeling between my legs. She was once again sucking my cock and I was once again forcing myself to hold back and savor the moment.

"Mmm, I can't wait to have that ass," I murmured trying to distract myself.

She looked up and smiled. "You can have whatever you want," she said before returning to her ministrations of my cock. Finally, her efforts were rewarded. I arched my back and filled her mouth over and over again, she never lost a drop. I petted her head as I finished and she said, "Mmm, I love your taste. Does my little Alex want to taste his Aunt Rosie?"

"Sorry, Aunt Rosie, but that's too much hair for me."

I thought for a moment she'd been offended, especially when she left the room, but relief flooded my body when she returned. Smiling, she held up a set of beard trimmers. "These are Morgan's. She's been after me for years to let her trim me up, so if she finds out I let you do it, we're going to say you commanded me and I obeyed, okay?"

I laughed, but I also filed away that little tidbit about Morgan wanting to trim her mother's pussy hair. As Rosie gathered what she thought we'd need, I thought about her daughter. She was the same age as me, she was the one who took my virginity, and although she was half the size of her mother, she was still plump and cute. I'd had a crush on Morgan since before I understood what guys and girls did with each other. Before her, I liked looking at shaved vaginas but after seeing Morgan's landing strip, I gleefully expanded my horizons. Not to the extent they included the forest between 'Aunt' Rosie's legs, but enough that I wasn't immediately turned off by the sight of a hairy crotch.

Rosie called out she was ready and when I got up I watched as she climbed up onto her kitchen table. Honestly, I was a bit surprised it held, but when she spread her legs and obediently waited for me to clean her up, I pushed my rude comments from my head and went to her like a starving man stepping up to a buffet. When I'd seen women like Rosie in porn, I would make some crack about caverns, but I knew, 'Aunt' Rosie was as tight as her twenty-two-year-old daughter.

Carefully, I ran the trimmers around her wet opening until her massive unkempt bush was on the towel under her and the only thing left on her body was a perfect little strip of hair above her clit. 'Aunt' Rosie handed me another towel, a wet one, and I wiped away the loose hairs before going back in for the detailed work. It took longer than it should have since the only pussy I'd seen that close had been online. I was taking my time and studying her forty-something-year-old twat as if it were a Van Gogh or a Monet, it was gorgeous. Once she was clean, I leaned forward and tasted my 'Aunt Rosie'.

It was insane that my Mom's friend, and not my actual aunt, got so turned on when I called her my aunt. But, I mean, she was going to let me fuck every hole she had as much as I wanted, so I figured the least I could do was call her 'Aunt' Rosie.

And 'Aunt' Rosie was a mover, and a moaner, and as my tongue lashed her shaved pussy, I struggled to hold them still, but once I got them in the right position, her lips spread and her sweet cunt flooded my mouth with its nectar. I knew my pheromones were supposed to be working overtime on her, but the more I lapped at her opening, the more I wanted. After more than ten minutes, I remembered my porn and attacked her clit. She came three times before I let her be and I was gratified to see a nice puddle on the table under her when I sat back. She smiled as I helped her off, and then I was smiling when she licked my face clean. I know, it was a little weird, but strangely, I was starting to love how she cleaned me afterward.

When she finished, I led her to the couch and said, "Aunt Rosie, I'm going to take your ass now."

"Please, baby," she asked with a bit of a beg to her voice, "cum in my pussy first. I mean, didn't you know, it's rude to go from ass to pussy, or ass to mouth. That's only for boys who deserve a treat from their favorite 'Aunt'. But to show you, I'm not all mean, you can suck on your 'Aunt' Rosie's nipples while I ride you."

I made a show of being upset, but she ignored my theatrics as she planted kisses over my naked skin. I allowed her to mollify me, but to be honest, I wasn't going to say no to having her tight cunt wrapped around my hard cock while I sucked her thick erect nipples. I mean, just thinking about her breasts made my mouth water. With a show of fake reluctance, I sat on the couch and got comfortable as she expertly inserted me into her warm opening. She wasted no time grinding her hips onto my lap, and she wasted even less as she leaned forward giving me her breast to suckle on. In my mind, her tits were the sustenance of life and I was in need of saving.

"Yes, Alex," she growled, "nurse on your 'Aunt' Rosie. Nurse on me the way my tight cunt is nursing on your fat cock."

I loved how bad her dirty talk was. I loved how soft her fleshy body was, and I began to wonder, were my new pheromones reacting with hers to make me want her as much as she wanted me. I didn't have an immediate answer, but I couldn't stop the thought from getting momentum in my head. I would have to be careful who I got turned on by, I thought, otherwise, I might end up fucking anyone.

Her body tensing up brought me out of my pondering and as she held my head tight against her ample bosom I bit her tender nipple and pushed her over the edge.

"Oh God, yes! Bite 'Aunt' Rosie's nipple, baby! Yes, yes, yes!"

I wasn't sure how a big woman like her was able to bounce so effectively on my dagger, but dammit her tiny opening never lost contact and on her final downward plummet, I drove my hips up and filled her body with my own love juice. She waited until I finished spasming in her and then, like earlier in the day, she slid to the floor and uses her mouth to clean our combined orgasms from my cock. Her gentle attention to my wilting appendage was soothing and before I knew it, my eyes grew heavy and I was falling asleep. Dammit, I thought as Mr. Sandman claimed me, I really wanted that big ass.

It seemed like only a few seconds had passed, as if I slowly blinked, before the night turned to day and I awoke to sunlight streaming through the window. I was still naked, and still on the couch, but Rosie had put a blanket over me. Yawning, I sat up and looked around for the older lady. She came from the back room and smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Are you hungry? Want me to suck you off?"

Damn, this woman is insatiable, I thought with a smile. "Yes, Aunt Rosie, food and a blow job would be great."

"If you want both, you better hurry because I can't be late for work."

By hurry, she meant a shower, and hurry I did. I sped through the shower and just as she finished cooking, I was walking back into the kitchen, naked and hard. Her eyes, and her smile, grew wide at the sight. "Well, at least I know what you want first. Come here."

She sat on one of the kitchen chairs as I fed her my cock. Knowing she liked for me to take control, my hands took her head. She was a different woman than the day before. She still seemed to enjoy my cock bouncing off her throat, but that morning, there was no dirty talk just a sloppy blow job. And a quick one too. Unlike the other times when I controlled my speed, in her kitchen, she used her hand to jerk my shaft. Her technique was very effective, and within moments, I was bubbling. My grip tightened as she pulled back and created a seal around my tip with her lips. My grunts echoed around her small kitchen as I sprayed her throat, all the while her hand never stopping. I shuddered when she sucked me like a straw to get that last little bit from my sack.

"Now, be a good boy, and eat so I can leave."

Trying to be a 'good boy', I wolfed down the eggs, bacon, and toast she'd made, and then thanked her for making the previous twenty-four hours the best of my life. She laughed and said it would get better before she kissed me and left me standing on her lawn. I did my little walk of shame back to the house I shared with my Mom and sister.

For almost two weeks, I went to school in the morning, met the Doc in the afternoon, ate dinner with my Mom and sister, and then at night, 'Aunt' Rosie let me do whatever I wanted with her. Every opening she had was available to me for as long as I was erect, and I seemed to be staying erect longer. I was still cumming the same, or what I assumed the same, but one night, I tried to see how long I could go and the next morning both of us were chafed and walked funny.

I didn't even care, although I did mention it to the Doc at one of our visits. He listened to me and then thought for a long moment as his assistant took my blood and vitals as she did every visit. She also smiled and flirted a bit more with every visit which both Doc and I found interesting.

Finally, he said, "As far as we can see, your body is reacting exactly the way we'd hoped."

"So, I'm not acting out of the ordinary?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. I mean, we don't know how you would've acted if you had been born with positive pheromones. Perhaps this is it. There are men, and women, in the world who crave a higher level of sexual interaction than others, just as there are people who enjoy less."

"Okay, but what about how kinky Rosie is? Is that because of the pheromones?"

He laughed. "No, that's just because of who she is, what she likes. Your pheromones won't dictate how she, or any other person, will act, but perhaps because of your willingness to explore, you've helped her be more uninhibited when she's with you."

"So, all of that was against her will?"

"Oh no, everything she did, she did because she wanted to do it, if not then she wouldn't have done it. Pheromones are not a drug or a mind-control device. You can rest assured, anyone who has sex with you will be doing it because they truly want to have sex with you. No funny business."

"Oh, good, because it was strange, but I liked it."

He laughed, "I'm glad. And since the field tests you're putting yourself through are going so well, do you think you're ready for another control test?"

"Does it have to be today?"

"Preferably."

I shrugged and said, "Then take me to the next unsuspecting victim."

As I'd come to expect, another woman from my first visit was waiting for me in the Doc's viewing room. The first day we met, she, like so many others, said I gave her creeper vibes, but after a few minutes in the room said admitted she thought I was cute.

"That's it, you just think he's cute?" She shrugged and nodded. "Fine, fine. Anything else?"

"I know this is odd, but I've got a weird urge to touch him."

"An uncontrollable urge?"

"No, just... I don't know, I guess a normal urge. Like if we'd met at a club and we were talking, I'd probably be a little flirty."

"I understand. Would you mind rubbing his thigh?" She looked at the observation class and the Doc smiled. "Try to turn him on."

"Seriously?"

The Doc's voice chuckled through the room speaker, "I know it sounds funny, but we need to verify you can resist him when he's expressing maximum pheromones." She shrugged and began rubbing my thigh. If it hadn't been for my sessions with 'Aunt' Rosie, I would've been hard in an instant, but mostly I was just worn out. "You'll need to try harder," Doc said.

"I mean, he's cute and all, but I'm not going to fuck him while you watch."

Interesting, I thought, wonder if that means she'd fuck me if we were alone?

The Doc's voice cut off my wondering as he said, "And we're not asking you to, but we do need him to get turned on."

She sighed as she stood up. "Fine, but I better get extra credit for this." I smiled as she straddled me. She grabbed my hands and put them under her shirt onto her bare back. I took the hint and pulled her closer, As we kissed, her tight little bottom began rotating on my lap. It was all I needed and within moments, she looked toward the window and called out, "He's hard."

"How do you feel now?"

"Vaguely exploited but also wet as hell. So, is that it?"

"Yes, that's all we need, thank you."

She turned and kissed me again as she ground down hard. Before anyone could enter, she sat up and smiled. "Mmm, I wish we could continue, but I've got a paper to write." Another kiss and she was off my lap and adjusting her crotch. "I better get extra credit for this," she called out as she left.

Doc laughed, "At least we know women can resist you if they want, but it seems the pheromones do become more potent when you're aroused."

It was my turn to laugh, "I could've told you that. So, now that you got me good and aroused, who's next?"

"Sorry, we're not that kind of service, but you're finished for today. Go home, rest, or find your friend." He looked around before he leaned in and whispered, "Normally, I wouldn't ever ask this, but can you expand your field testing?"

"Expand?"

He gave a small shrug. "We have plenty of data from 'Aunt' Rosie, but if you could test yourself with more women."

"Oh, gotcha. Sure, I'll try, but with Spring Break next week, all the women I'm in class with, all the ones I've been flirting with, will be gone."

He sighed. "Do the best you can? And do it quickly, if you're like the others, you could be coming to the end of your time with positive pheromones."

I nodded and headed home. As I drove I couldn't help but think my life was turning into a bad Harlequin romance novel.

Gorwin
Gorwin
486 Followers