Phil & Connor Pt. 01 - Baseball star

Story Info
Connor is a star player and he knows how to play with Phil.
2.7k words
4.79
1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crack of the bat hitting the ball was a solid sound, heard even over the roar of the crowd. The ball sails up, arching over the field, it went deep, deeper still and landed in the centre field stands, just shy of the second deck.

Connor raised his hand and trotted around the bases. All 6'2" of blond beefy goodness, slowly making his way around the bases. His left foot touched home plate and his teammates surrounded him to cheer him on, as his walk off homerun had just won the game for the team.

Phil admired Connor's form as he circled the bases but then shut the TV off and tidied up the kitchen and headed off to bed. Phil was a bear of a man, big and burly, furry and a bit chubby if he was honest with himself. He climbed into bed alone and drifted off to sleep.

A couple of hours later, he was awakened when a warm body wrapped around him. The man smelled of soap, and Bleu de Chanel. A furred blonde arm wrapped around him and pulled him close. The man behind him was about six inches taller than Phil but they fit into each other like a hand in a glove. Apt since that was how Connor's hand spend most it's days - in a glove.

"Good evening, babe," Connor whispered into his ear and Phil leaned back into the warm body and clean scent of the man pressed into his back. Connor kissed the top of Phil's head, as his hand tweaked a nipple. His hardening cock pressed into Phil's rear end, finding Phil's crack and sliding along it's warmth. Hard athletic body, against Phil's bearish warmth as the two men snuggled.

They didn't fuck, there was no urgency, instead they simply lay wrapped around each other and drifted off to sleep like that, entwined. Phil was the first to wake up the next morning, fairly early. Neither man had moved, Connor's strong arm still lay wrapped around Phil, hand resting on Phil's chest, fingers over his nipple. He could feel Connor's hardness against his ass and his soft warm breath on the back of his head. He knew that Connor needed his rest as the team started a new series against the division leaders later that evening, but he couldn't resist. He gently pulled away and turned around to take Connor's hard cock into his mouth. He suckled and Connor moaned in his sleep but didn't wake. Phil held him gently in his mouth savoring the cock and the man that he loved. He pulled off and licked Connor's balls, which were small enough to take both in his mouth. He pulled off and reluctantly left Connor hard and alone in bed. He hadn't wanted to wake him just to taste him. He could wait for the rest. He stood for a moment and just admired Connor's body. His left shoulder covered with a tattoo of a large bear head, jaw open, teeth bared. His chest lightly covered in blond fur and a few more tattoos, a cross over his heart, a sunburst around his belly button and a tribal band on the left bicep, below the bear. Although Connor lay on his back, Phil knew that his ass was covered in a slightly darker shade of fur, almost chestnut.

Connor wasn't hung large, he was only about five inches long, cut, smallish balls but his cock could completely fill Phil's ass and Phil loved every inch of it. Phil's own cock was just over six inches, he was also cut but had large balls that hung very low. And while Connor didn't enjoy bottoming, he would when the mood to top struck Phil, which happened often lately.

He left the bedroom and puttered around the house, he put the news on in the kitchen as he brewed some coffee. It happened to be the sports segment and Connor's walk off homerun was being replayed. He stood and admired his man. He admired the movement of the strong body as they showed him trotting around the bases. It next flipped to a catch he'd made in centre field earlier in the game. Again, his physicality impressed Phil, and he got hard watching his man move, he even rewound the broadcast to watch it again, his hand absently stroking his hard cock.

They'd met a few months ago, just as the season was beginning. Connor was new to the team and hadn't yet acquired his own apartment. As he'd signed a multi-year deal, he was looking for a home and Phil was a local agent that someone else on the team had recommended. They met for coffee and to discuss Connor's needs - would he have a roommate? What was he looking for: Condo? House? Rental? To buy? How many bedrooms and the all-important question: Budget?

That first meeting had gone well, they chatted, and Phil left liking the man and a thought brushed across his mind, that maybe there was something there, but he pushed that aside, the man was a pro ball player. He certainly wasn't gay. From their talk, Phil determined that Connor was looking for at least two bedrooms, a condo or town house that he'd buy (he'd signed a lucrative contract) so money wasn't really an issue and Phil went to work. He put together some listings and set up appointments around Connor's busy schedule. Connor also found listings he wanted to view, which meant that between them that had quite a few properties to see and spent a lot of time together over the next several weeks. The time spent together over the ensuing weeks was actually very enjoyable and they really got along well, Phil was mildly enamored but as he thought Connor was straight and he was a client, he didn't act on it. It was the 20th property that they saw that Connor connected with. He'd worn number 20 in the minor leagues, so he felt that it was fate. The place he liked was a duplex, a single-family home converted into two apartments, a lower level one bedroom and a two floor upper unit with two bedrooms. He'd own both units but there was a renter in the one-bedroom unit (who was willing to stay), which he liked as it meant the property would not be vacant during road trips.

He was ready to offer full price by the time they left. Phil had agreed that a full price offer made sense. It was a hot market and he felt that the property was slightly undervalued. Connor made the offer, conditional on an inspection, the offer was accepted, the inspection cleared and a few weeks later, Connor was moving in. He called Phil just after that and invited him out for dinner and drinks, to thank him for all of his help. Phil had accepted though he assured Connor that it wasn't necessary.

They met at a charming little restaurant that Connor had picked out. Located in the lower level of a building, it had been done up like an old log cabin on the inside, dim lights and dark wood made it a very moody, but masculine place. Phil had heard of it but never been himself. They were shown to a booth, the kind that have a curved seat, Phil at first sat on the far side of the booth, but the only place settings were beside each other at the back of the both. At Connor's insistence he shifted, and they ended up sitting beside each other at the back of the booth. The waiter brought a wine list, but Connor simply ordered without looking. He'd been here before and tried this excellent red he told Phil. After a few minutes the waiter returned and poured a small amount into Connor's glass. Connor swirled and sniffed before taking a small sip and sloshing it around. Then nodded at the waiter, who poured about half a glass of wine into each of their glasses.

Connor picked his up, as the waiter walked away and said, "A toast to a successful house search" and as Phil picked up his glass, Connor clinked them then took a drink of his wine. Phil, also, took a sip and said, "Good choice on the wine, it's excellent."

Connor leaned forward, as if to hear better, and his hand found Phil's leg, resting casually on Phil's thigh, as if supporting himself while he leaned in to hear. Phil looked up and into Connor's eyes, those deep blue eyes. He stared at those deep blue eyes staring back at him. He said the first thing that came to his mind, "Is this a date?"

"Do you want it to be?" replied Connor, "Because, I want it to be."

"I think I do; I think I want that very much," replied Phil as Connor leaned in to kiss him. The restaurant was so dim, he wasn't worried about being recognized, and he lingered over their kiss. The kiss was the appetizer and they continued to flirt and touch each other through the rest of dinner. Connor paid the cheque and they each hopped in their cars and drove to Connor's new home. As soon as the door was closed behind them, Connor folded Phil into his strong arms and leaned down to kiss him. Lips parted, as tongues explored the other's mouth, dancing around each other, hot warm breath, a little taste of garlic from dinner. Phil fumbled with Connor's shirt, unbuttoning it, and slowly revealing Connor's muscular torso.

Phil had always had a thing for furry blondes and though Connor was only lightly furred, he was furry enough for Phil. Phil released the kiss and tilted his head down to take in Connor's left nipple. Connor raised his hand and held Phil's head in place, enjoying the tongue and teeth on his nipple. Phil switched sides and moved to the right-side nipple. He could feel the growth in Connor's pants. His hands, not idle explored Connor's back and ass, fumbling with his belt, touching the growing bulge.

After a few minutes, Connor pulled him off his chest and tilted his head up to kiss him again. This time he was the one doing the undressing, Phil's shirt hit the floor and Connor had much less of a problem with Phil's belt and pants, and they, too, hit the floor. Phil stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. He stood there in his boxer briefs, his hard cock stretching the fabric. Phil is a bear, a little chubby, chestnut fur covering his chest and belly, tattoos on his arms and with a full beard, he looked like the bear he was. Connor lifted him, showing no strain and held him up as he took a nipple in his mouth, he licked the hair surrounding it, then carried Phil to the sofa and placed him on his back. Phil lay out, his whole body available to this blonde god.

Connor, went to work licking, kissing, and nibbling across Phil's whole body - by the time he was finished the fur on Phil's belly and chest, legs and arms, not to mention pits, was wet with sweat and spit. Connor returned to Phil's mid-section. He wrapped his mouth around the hard cock clad in that thin cotton and the white material soon became almost see through. A hand wrapped around Phil's body, lifting him up at the middle and that hand explored Phil's ass, squeezing the meaty cheeks, reaching the centre and the prize it held. Phil was trying to hold Connor's head on his dick but not having much success. He moaned loudly and begged Connor to suck his cock.

Connor lifted both hands to the waist band of the boxer briefs and pulled slowly down. Phil's hard cock burst free, making a slapping sound on his belly as it rebounded from its confinement. Precum already covered the head and dripped into his belly fur. Connor licked the little pool and admired the six inches of thick cock that had popped out. Then is tongue flicked at the head, licking the tip, the ridge of Phil's cut cock, tasting him. His tongue wrapped around the shaft, and he used that to leverage the cock up and into his mouth. He went down to the base on the first intake, holding there, savouring the moment and then he lifted slowly off, letting his lips trace the shaft until he only held the thick head in his mouth. Phil moaned an "Oh my God" and thrashed about trying to fuck his cock back into Connor's throat but Connor was in control, and he took his time. Working first Phil's cock, moving down to his balls, too big to take both at once, he settled for suckling on them one at a time. Then lifting Phil's legs, he licked down the taint and finally probed Phil's ass. His tongue licking the surface, probing into the tight opening.

Phil had never expected this when he'd received the invitation to dinner, but he wasn't about to stop it. He couldn't take much more and begged Connor to fuck him. Connor asked if he's sure and when he got the affirmation, he stripped off his pants, he managed to do so without showing his cock to Phil, which though Phil noticed he wasn't about to stop and ask to see the goods.

In a few moments he felt that familiar pressure against his ass, he relaxed and pushed outward a bit to open himself and Connor sunk into him. It felt amazing, he felt full, the kind of full you feel when a really good cock is buried in your ass. He didn't even have to slow Connor down, as Connor sank all the way in, and Phil could feel Connor's balls resting on him. Connor held himself all the way in, and leaned down to kiss Phil, he had to bend his back to do it, but their lips locked, and Connor started to fuck him.

Phil didn't last long, as the big man pummeled his ass, his cock had a mind of its own and started to pulse and cum covered his furry belly. That triggered Connor and his cock emptied into Phil. They rolled off the sofa and ended up laying on the carpet, Connor still inside Phil. But with Phil on top now.

In a moment Phil pulled off and moved down Connor's body to clean him up. He loved what he saw. Connor's five inches was still hard and covered in cum, some had trickled down on to his balls, which weren't large.

"You're beautiful" Phil said before he took Connor into his mouth and tasted Connor's load and his own ass. Then he licked and sucked Connor's balls clean. When he was done, he crawled back and sank back into Connor's arms, sharing a cummy kiss with him.

"You don't mind that I'm not hung?"

"Not at all, I've never been a fan of huge dicks and yours is a perfect fit for my ass, it filled me completely and I loved riding it."

"I'm always cautious about showing it, usually I will mention the size before anything gets too intense but tonight moved fast."

"That's why you were careful not to let me see your cock when you undressed?" asked Phil.

"Yeah, I'm little cock shy." He laughed.

"How does that work in the locker room? Aren't you naked with the other players?"

"Sometimes, yeah, but their cocks are all shapes and sizes, and I'm not the smallest one, but nobody pays attention to them or says anything, anyway, if they do."

They snuggled and dozed there on the carpet in each other's arms.

Cum dripped off his body and out of his ass and when they awoke there were dried pools of cum covering the carpet.

"Well, the cleaners are going to have a job to do," laughed Connor.

That was how it began, and as the news show moved on from sports, Phil still hard, standing in the kitchen sipping his coffee, thought about the man upstairs and how lucky they were to have found each other. Behind him, he heard Connor coming down the stairs and he was soon wrapped in the bigger man's arms, Connor's hard cock pressing into him.

"You're a cruel boyfriend. You didn't finish what you started when you woke up. I think you need to."