Phil and Lola - Shopping Trip

Story Info
How Lola's bladder of steel kinda let her down in public.
2.1k words
4.47
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story in the Phil & Lola series. It is however again based on a real experience.

———

Me and Lola were on our way to a large shopping center approximately one hour from our house.

What is important to understand in the beginning is that we don't have the usual balance as a couple when it comes to need for a toilet. In majority of relationships it is the female who needs to go more often. But Lola has a bladder of steel. Sometimes she even has to pee and an hour later she proclaims she in fact forgot about it in the meantime. So it is more often me who gets caught short.

It surprised me when we were like ten minutes from the center and Lola said - "God, I need to pee pretty bad."

Right, I thought to myself, so you have three hours before it might really require a toilet.

But the tone of her voice was maybe a little desperate? She was even squirming a bit in her seat. Unusual stuff, but I had to keep my eyes on the road.

"Hurry up," she urged me as we drove into the parking lot.

"It seems like you really have to go."

"Yeah, pretty bad."

On one hand I felt bad for her distress, on the other it was actually quite sexy to finally see Lola in a situation when it is not one hundred percent under control.

I was trying to find a parking spot near the main entrance, but it was completely full there.

"Oh my god, just let me out and I will go inside," Lola pleaded.

"Okay, I will find you..."

"Look, somebody is driving away over there," Lola shouted and she was right, nice parking spot just got vacant in front of us. So I parked there and we got out of the car.

"Hurry," she tried to speed me up, nervous as hell.

I was looking at her - she was wearing light blue jeans overall with a black jacket over the top. On her tall thin figure it looked smoking hot.

We rushed up the stairs and entered the center through the big rotating door.

"Where are the toilets?" Lola gasped. This center was huge and built like a maze.

I was looking for any toilet sign but without success.

"I will leak," Lola bit her lip. Wow, wasn't that show of a lifetime?

But even as sexy as she was I actually did not want her to wet herself in public of course, as it is an experience nobody needs to carry with them.

"Let's try it to the right," I said and navigated her through the corridor full of people.

"I think I peed a little," Lola whispered looking around nervously. That really wasn't like her at all.

"You will hold it," I replied calmly and moved forward with her. At the end of the corridor I finally spotted the familiar male and female pictograms.

"There," I pointed my finger to the sign. Lola was shaking a bit. She could make only tiny steps but finally we arrived under the sign.

There was another quite long passage to the actual toilets. Lola scuttled forward slowly and in the three quarters of the passage she suddenly stopped - "I think I lost it," she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

I refused to give it up being this close and noticed single toilet for the disabled only few steps ahead of us. It had very specific sign on the door that it must not be misused, but I decided to ignore that.

I grabbed Lola by the hand and pulled her forward while she was clenching her thighs with the last remains of a will.

Luckily it was not occupied and we barged inside, Lola throwing her purse on the floor and fighting her way out of the overall.

She finally succeeded and dropped on the toilet seat releasing a powerful stream of pee into the porcelain bowl.

Meanwhile I was checking the damage - she was not lying, she really started to lose it. Her panties were soaked and the crotch of the overall was wet as well, with a pee stain on right leg to the middle of a thigh. Not a catastrophe, but not perfect also.

She was breathing heavily turning her head in a frustrated gesture - "What the hell was this?"

"It is nice to see you are not immortal in this direction after all," I replied.

"Yeah, perfect. Now I am supposed to walk around here in a pissed overalls?"

"Well, I guess I can go and buy you some pants. But as it is overall it would also require some top."

"Oh my god," she just said with a head dropped into palms of her hands. She then inspected the overall herself.

"I think you should take the panties down."

"Yeah, I will walk around pissy and commando style, even better."

"Better than having cold wet fabric sticking to your pussy the whole time, no?"

"I guess," she said and took her cream thong down. I reached my hand towards her and suggested I wanted to take a closer look on the panties.

She rolled her eyes but obliged me and put the thong in my hand. It was cold already, but still very wet.

She knows what a pervert I am, so I did not hesitate to smell the little heap of fabric. It was an lovable fragrance.

"When the stress is over now, don't we have time for a little fun?" I asked still a little aroused, Lola sitting in front of me with legs spread and pussy in clear sight, damp overalls at her ankles.

"We DON'T" she replied and dragged me back to reality.

"Let's go home," Lola said, dressed up again and tied the jacket around her waist.

"Well, I need to solve what we came here for in the first place."

I needed to order one or two custom business shirts.

Lola sighed. "Fine, of course, you go and do that. I will wait in the car."

"I don't want you to..." I started, but Lola interrupted me - "No, it is fine, let's do it this way."

I agreed, tried to comfort her a little one more time and we separated. I got done what I needed as fast as possible and headed back to the car.

"How do you feel?" I asked when I sat down in the driver's seat. Lola was sitting on an old blanket we carry in the back of the car.

"Brilliant," she snapped back to me.

I just held my hands in the air in defensive gesture.

"I was going back to the car and I met one girl from school. Bloody luck much? So I was standing there with the jacket around the ass and the tiny purse in front of my crotch and I was unable to make her stop jabbering for I don't know how long. And the whole time I was like - please do not notice I pissed myself, please do not notice..."

I imagined the situation and it was actually pretty hilarious.

For the rest of the ride home we were silent or discussed other things. In the end Lola was again pretty relaxed and not worrying anymore about what happened.

When we arrived home she was heading upstairs directly.

I followed her and asked - "Where do you think you are going?"

"To take a shower?"

"Hell no. You wet your panties in a shopping center. Do you think I will just let you clean it up like nothing happened?"

She rolled her eyes up again - "What do you want?"

"I want to taste it, of course."

"You ARE such a pervert."

"Yes, and in that and everything else I am only yours."

I unzipped the pissy overall and undressed her. Then I pushed Lola down on bed.

Bravo for her as she adapted to the current scenario within a blink of an eye.

She started seductively - "It was terrible. I needed to pee so much. Even in the car already. And it never happens to me."

I was on my knees already licking her beautiful cooch.

"I would have really wet myself completely if you didn't help me back there."

Her words had the strongest effect on me. For a few moments I was just tasting her peed pussy with my tongue and lips, it was so good - but then I could not resist, pulled down my pants and entered her right away.

She moaned loudly - "Oh, you like it when it is wet from pee down there."

"I love it like nothing else in the world."

I suddenly changed position, moved both her legs to the left and entered her again from the side.

"I almost wet my overall completely out there in public," she repeated between other exciting sounds.

"You were like a little girl all of a sudden."

"But you saved me from the embarrassment."

"Yeah, I am just the hero of the day."

I pulled out and repositioned myself along her. Immediately I started massaging her clit with my left hand.

"Because what would happen if I didn't? You would have that sweet and warm pee of yours running down your legs and into those posh gold laced shoes."

Lola was breathing faster and faster.

"And people would be going around seeing your misfortune. Very embarrassing. Some teenagers might even be laughing and pointing fingers at us."

Lola almost crushed my hand with her thighs, arched her body and let out a prolonged cry of ecstasy.

I let her rest for few seconds. Then my left hand started the process again.

"And more importantly - you know, fuck the unknown people - but we would've met that friend of yours from school. Can you imagine her face when she would have seen your completely soaked overall? Purse would not hide that."

Lola climaxed strongly for the second time.

I also had to calm down the handjob activity she performed on me as well, otherwise I would eject my load before her third one and that would just be too soon.

"And how well the rumour would spread that so sexy and successful Lola still wets her pants in public like a little girl. In a shopping center where there are fucking toilets on almost every corner."

It was even faster than I expected. Third wave of pleasure swept over her body.

I quickly returned on knees and turned Lola on her stomach - ass side up - and without waiting for invitation entered her from behind again. This time I was not saving tempo or anything else for later. Full speed ahead.

"Lolly needs to pee pretty bad again, please," she said with a sweet but desperate sub-tone in her voice.

After hearing that and few more ins-and-outs my dick got behind the point of no return, so I pulled out and ejaculated on her beautiful ass cheeks and especially on her back door.

Then I dropped on the bed next to her. But Lola immediately started to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you I have to go again."

"Whoa, yes, but I didn't think it is THAT much acute."

"Well, it is pretty acute," she replied and disappeared in the bathroom.

She came back after a minute and lied down on the bed again.

"Did you make it?"

"I made it," she retorted irritatedly.

"Are the tables turning now? Are you going to be the one more accident prone?"

"Ha ha," she replied, but it was not positive laugh. It was actually nervous.

I realised that even Lola did not wet herself completely, the whole experience must have been quite hard for her ego and self-confidence.

"Hey," I said in a comforting tone. "Don't be too hard on yourself. You cannot take it so seriously just because in all other situations you always have a bladder of steel."

Lola said nothing.

"And it was my pleasure to help you ... you now, when after all those years it was finally my turn. I almost stopped believing the day will even come."

Now she chuckled and smiled. It was getting better. So I continued - "And if it wasn't for your damp clothes we would not be back so soon and would not have this fantastic fuck."

"It was terrible. I mean the shopping mall, not here" she said with hands over her eyes again, but also with a smile on her lips.

"I know. But thanks to experiences like this, or like that one night few years back, I love you even more."

———

Lola's bladder of steel was back next day without any limits, if you are curious. The story about 'that one night few years back' I will write some day in the future.