Philaburton's Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I enjoyed my stay with Mr. Philaburton, and when our one month temporary arrangement ended, we made a revised agreement that I would stay until after my baby was born.

Soon after I had settled into his home, it quickly became apparent that Mr. Philaburton was a man who indeed enjoyed being in the company of pregnant women and even more so, having pregnant sex with them. The fact that I was now almost five and a half months pregnant and noticeably showing only served to intensify his desires. He insisted I sometimes not wear clothes when at home with him. It was still early on in our relationship, and I was just beginning to know and understand his fantasies, fetishes and other proclivities, and I told him sure if that's what he wanted. My naked, pregnant body excited him, and he wanted to be free to touch, to taste, to use it at his whim. It was not unusual to have him fingering me as I sat reading or watching television, or at dinner to have him sit next to me, sliding his hand between my legs as I tried to eat, playing and teasing me until I came wet and sticky into his hand.

He would occasionally want to play out a similar fantasy in public, at a secluded table in a restaurant or bar, in a darkened row at the movies and even once in an empty pew of a nearly deserted church. Even now, as I recount this, I can feel myself becoming wet. Thinking of him caressing my belly, touching me inappropriately down there despite the threat of possible detection was exciting.

In my own way, I adored Mr. Philaburton, his sense of discipline, assertiveness, and dominance. He reminded me of several men in my life who in one way or another had been important to me. Beyond question, his need for discipline and control would often take a sexual bent. He loved making me bend over the back of the sofa, or the kitchen table if he felt I was in defiance of any of his rules. He would pull down my panties and spank me. He took satisfaction in spanking me because I had been "bad". The sight of me bending over like that, my belly big and protruding, would get his cock hard and he'd start jerking it saying, "Punishing me like that made his cock hurt and his balls churn with the need to cum." He would spank me with his bare hands while telling me what a slut I was for letting some worthless bum get me knocked up.

As he spanked me, leaving red marks and light bruising on my tender ass cheeks, he would become so excited that at the peak of his arousal he would plunge his long, thick cock into me doggie style. I remember the first time we played this game. He had spanked me like that and penetrated me, it felt . . . it felt as if my pussy was being ripped apart. I wasn't expecting him to fuck me, and I was not quite ready for him, definitely not ready for his fully engorged girth. Well, he was ready, and came within only a few strokes, all the while caressing my belly and tits as he spewed his hot load inside me.

*****

Initially, when we had spoken of my being his housekeeper, we had discussed what the job required. Back then, he had said he needed a housekeeper, someone to help him with running errands, cooking and keeping him on schedule with his medicine, that kind of things. When I had expressed my interest in doing the task for several more months, he was pleased. He said that my room and board was part of the job and that he would give me a small stipend every other week to take care of any other expenses I might have. He also made it clear that there were a few other duties that I would be expected to perform for him of a more personal nature. I knew it had something to do with giving him sex, but when I tried to get more details, he put me off by simply saying, "There are a few 'games' I like to play, you'll see, in fact, you'll probably end up liking them." What else could I do? My back was up against a wall, and so I accepted his proposition.

Despite Mr. Philaburton's strangeness, I wasn't afraid of him or anything like that, but he could be very authoritarian and if in the right frame of mind could be a stern disciplinarian, especially when related to sexual matters. Occasionally at night, we'd talk, and from some of the things, he said it was clear to me that Mr. Philaburton had a serious thing for young women, the younger, the better. He enjoyed having a reasonably willing playmate like me to act out his sensually perverted fantasies with. Sometimes at night after I was asleep, he liked creeping into my bed and doing things to me. I'd awaken to him calling me "his little girl" and every so often calling me "Maggie" as he satisfied himself. I didn't know it at the time, but I later discovered that his daughter's name was "Maggie." Though she was now a grown woman, I am sure that my small youthful appearance played into his fantasy of missed sexual indulgencies with her. I was physically small, 5'4", maybe 115 lbs., auburn hair, youthful looking; when we were out, it wasn't unusual for people to sometimes mistake me for someone younger than my nineteen years, the perfect substitute.

Of course, he would never have verbalized this, but I knew the truth, I knew how hard he got when I would pretend to be asleep as he pounded into me calling me "Maggie." When he crawled under the covers, pulled my panties off me and called me "his little girl," I would listen to him moaning obscenely, as he filled my pussy with his throbbing dick.

"Daddy . . . Daddy," I'd say in a soft whispery voice, knowing he was imagining it was his daughter Maggie's mouth sucking his thick purple cockhead or her wet velvety pussy that he was plunging his old man's daddy cock deep into.

"Maggie," he'd scream out as he arched his back and spewed his thick white load deep into my already seeded belly. When he was spent, Mr. Philaburton would roll off me, gasping and panting, his cock softening, his cum beginning to drip out of me.

Stretched our next to me, he'd reach over and caress my stomach. "Avery, you didn't cum, did you?" he'd ask.

"Well, I'll take care of that."

His hand would trail downward to my wet, sensitive pussy; closing my eyes, I'd hold my breath when his fingers slid between my puffy pink lips becoming sticky and slick with his escaping cum. Spreading my legs apart, Mr. Philaburton would move between them and lick me until I came humping his mouth and begging him not to stop.

*****

Though a little unnerving in the beginning, through my association with Mr. Philaburton, I came to the realization that people find pleasure where they can and if fantasies and fetishes give them pleasure and satisfaction, it was not my responsibility to question or judge them.

12