All Comments on 'Philadelphia, Texas'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hi

You leave a nasty message in your biography box for your fans. There is no need to be hateful, You dont have to say anything at all bad, all you have to do is just dont answer the damn messages. Its that simple. I will be a little bit good. I am going to give you 1 star on every story you show from now on. Literotica should ban people like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving sister

You have an interesting outlook on life and I know it works for you. Don't worry about the haters here, everyone has their own life to live, live yours to the fullest. You are correct, there is no Philadelphia Texas but we do have a few strangely named towns here. ;-)

Tom

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Wow! I certainly didn't mean to be mean.

I guess I need to go reread what I wrote.

FWIW I have answered every PM I have recieved.

I really feel bad for offending.

Lisa Ann

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Texas and Hawai'i are unique

The only US states to have once been sovereign nations. There are a lot of Texas place names with interesting histories. Texico on the border with New Mexico. Quanah, named for Antelope Comanche chief Quanah Parker, son of Cythia Parker whose fascinating but ultimately tragic life story is oh so not PC (or 2257 compliant). Acme, home to world famous Acme Products, supplier of defective gizmos to Wille E. Coyote. (As well as the obvious prototype for the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.)

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT

You are a very amazing writer. Much obliged, David

teamhumanity@live.com

I am literotica user cudsnuggleseat, yet I forgot my password . . .

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Loved the first chapter

Can’t wait for the next chapter when she makes love to Chris.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous One Star

Are you the guy asking me for nude pictures. Does that schtick ever work for you?

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I hope you add more chapters to this story.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
More Diana

Book Two of the to quote Douglas Adams "Increasingly Inaccurately named Trilogy" is "My Two Brothers" Three is "Mei and I" Four is "Darcy"

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 5 years ago
Coming to terms with pain!

Coming to terms with physical pain may be one method of coping with such difficult situations as may arise in war or in combat sports such as boxing. This is known as stoicism. Psychological pain tolerance may also be a means of coping with grief and the spiteful behaviour of others, but then repressing the emotions in this way can lead to the atrophy of human feelings not only towards oneself but also to indifference and cruelty towards others, This is sadism. But as for it being a pleasure in itself whereby the body creates its own 'happy juice' is very doubtful.

Robertodavo.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
"Runner's High:" Endorphins and Endocannabinoids.

From Runners World Magazine Jan 14, 2019, which cites several authoratative medical sources in the United States, Canada, England and Germany.

"Nature's home brewed opiates, endorphins are chemicals that act a lot like thier medically engineered counterpart, morphine. Runners have credited them for thier feel good effects for decades... Endorphins are pain-killers produced in response to physical discomfort... Your body also pumps out endocannabinoids which are a naturally synthesized version of THC, the chemical responsible for the buzz marijuana produces..."

Sally Fulbright is a less intense version of my RL HS track and XC coach. She taught us 'bout 'dorphs in the late 70s. Thanks Sally...

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES