Philanthropy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beef wellington, my dear."

"Oh my God! Seriously? Gordon Ramsey style?"

"Actually, yes. I did a whole Hell's Kitchen menu tonight. Lobster risotto and beef wellington with red wine sauce."

"Seriously, marry me, Peter. Enough of this temptation. I want you cooking for me for the rest of my life."

"What's in it for me?"

"Hmm. Let me think," she sauntered around my condo, reacquainting herself with my belongings. I watched her ass sashay, her dress clinging tightly to her ass cheeks with no sign of panties. She glanced over her shoulder at me with a seductive look. "How about the best ass and pussy this side of the river?"

I felt my cock stir in my pants. Amanda was one of a kind. She loved dirty talk and so did I. "I seem to remember you mostly wanting my cock in your ass."

She hummed at that. "Oh, yes. I seem to remember enjoying your cock in my ass. I also seem to remember you shooting your load deep in my ass after only three thrusts."

"I couldn't help it. It was so tight and dirty."

Amanda was now in the kitchen and looking over everything. "Ooh, asparagus. And what's this?" She pointed at the blender.

"Parsnip puree," I said and moved closed to her.

She watched me approach and then slipped away into the dining room. She spied the table. "Oh! So lovely! You've gone all out, my darling!"

I followed her and gazed at my table. I had laid out the fine dining cloth, bone china, silver flatware, and my best crystal. A Clos Erasmus "Laurel" Priorat red wine was decanted and waiting our palates. It was her favourite wine.

She slowly walked around the table with me following. She kept glancing at me with her eyes sparkling. I could see her lust and she could probably see mine.

"It was still a lovely ass fuck, Peter. The first of many."

"I lost count."

"It was many. I admit I lost count, too. My cunt is aching for you, you know that. It's all tingly and dripping wet. Is all this food and wine your attempt at fucking my ass again?"

"Perhaps."

"Is that what you desire? You want me bent over, with my ass cheeks spread, my tight rosebud winking up at you and begging for your cock?"

I growled with desire. I wanted nothing more than that.

"How long until the wellington is done?"

"Fifteen minutes."

Amanda smiled and started pulling her dress up over her thighs. She kept circling the table and I stayed in pursuit. I watched the fabric slip up over her ass and I caught the shine of something between her legs. No sooner did she have the dress up over her ass then she stopped, pulled out a chair, and then bent over and rested her arms on the cushion. Her ass lifted up toward me and I saw the sparkling jewel of her favourite butt plug gleaming at me.

"Lube yourself with my pussy. Then fuck my ass, baby. Make it last fifteen minutes."

I wasted no time. I undid my pants and let them drop to the floor with my underwear. My cock stood out hard and red from my body and it ached with the need to be inside this woman. I stood behind her and rubbed my cock head between her pussy lips. I could feel her heat and her wetness. I rubbed it a few more times and then pushed my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure with me. I thrust a few times and saw my cock glistening with her juices. She was so wet.

I twisted her butt plug around and she moaned deeper. "Oh, fuck Peter. I need your cock in my ass. Hurry."

I twisted and gently pulled her butt plug free. It was coated in lubricant and popped out easily. I wasted no time and pulled out of her pussy, placed the head of my cock into the gaping hole of her ass and then drove it in hard.

I knew Amanda and knew what got her off. I drove my cock as hard as I could into her ass, never relenting, and never fearing I would hurt her. This is what she craved. When I had first penetrated her ass I had come in three thrusts. What she won't admit is she came right away too, which is why I came so hard and fast. I was her first real cock in her ass. It had been an awakening for her.

Later she admitted it hurt a lot. She also admitted she had never come so hard. Now she was all about anal. It was everything for her. And not just her: me, too. I had awoken some deep desire in her.

I thrust into her ass with abandon. She was rubbing her clit hard and moaning loudly. Her voice got louder and louder and I grinned. I had forgotten just how vocal she could get. After about five minutes she started screaming in earnest and she came hard. I could hear her hand on her pussy squelching with her juices. She flowed juices like a kitchen tap. I could hear drops of her juice patter on the oriental rug below us.

"Oh, my fuck! Peter! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Just like that! Oh my God, ream my fucking shit hole. Push my shit. Fuck my shit! Oh, my god I'm fucking going to come again... right... fucking... NOW!"

She grunted, froze for a second, and then it was all I could do to stay mounted in her ass. She thrashed around my cock and thrust oddly back at me. She was making weird sounds and crying out. I thrust harder and felt my balls tighten. I thrust three more times and then felt my cum start to boil.

"I'm coming!" I warned her.

Amanda ripped my cock out of her and spun around in a blur. I watched in awe as she buried my cock in her throat with abandon. My cock was just in her asshole and now in her throat. I came hard down her throat. She tickled my balls and the crack of my ass as I spewed my hot cum into her mouth. I thrust and came with pleasure.

"Ah, fuck, Amanda. You're the best, baby. Drink my cum. Suck my shit stick. Lick it clean, baby."

She murmured around my cock and sucked and licked it clean. "I missed this. Fuck, I love sex with you."

"Hmm. Me... ungh... me, too." Her ministrations on my dick were sending massive pulses of pleasure through me. She kept at it until my dick softened in her mouth.

She popped it free and then admired it. "Such a nice dick. Thanks, Peter. I needed that."

I heard the timer in the kitchen go off. "Ah, the wellington is done."

Amanda stood and kissed me on the cheek. "Go finish supper. I'll pour the wine."

"Deal."

Ten minutes later we were seated and eating. The risotto was delicious, but when Amanda took one bite of the wellington, she declared it perfect, and was lost devouring it. I watched her eat. She was an example of perfection eating, but the food disappeared at an alarming rate.

The wellingtons were perfect. The meat was so tender it truly did not need a knife. We ate in happy silence and sipped the wine. Too soon the meal was over, and I took her hand, each carrying a fresh glass of wine, and retired to the sunroom. It was almost midnight and the city was bright with lights.

We sipped in silence.

Amanda stirred where she was pressed up beside me. She gently reached over and started working on getting my cock free. I had my left arm around her shoulders and down over her left breast. I toyed with her nipple and she shuddered now and then.

"So, who is this Dana Carver? She emailed me this morning. Mentioned you as her neighbour."

"Remember Greg? The old guy next door?"

"Yes."

"He's gone and Dana is the daughter of the new neighbours."

"What happened to Greg? He didn't die, did he?"

"No. Alzheimer's. He committed himself. Saw the signs and knew where it was going."

Amanda went silent but kept working at the front of my trousers. She soon had my cock out and stroked it gently. "That's terrible. He was such a nice man."

I nodded and sipped my wine. I was rock hard and enjoying the gentle touch of Amanda. She ran her thumb over the head and gathered the precum. She popped her thumb into her mouth and sucked it off. She was an amazing woman. She loved the taste of my cum.

I asked her about it one day years ago.

"What's not to like?" she had answered.

"Eww."

"What? It came from your body. Why be grossed out?"

"Puss comes from my body, too."

"Okay, that's gross! But this is cum, Peter! It's life, isn't it?"

"Huh?"

"It's where life comes from! Your sperm!"

"Still, eww."

"Do you like my pussy juice?"

I nodded. I sure did and said so.

"So why is it so weird I like your cum as much? Baby, you eat my pussy like a starving man. You love the taste of my pussy. Why is it so different for me to love your juices?"

She had me there. I never doubted a woman again when she said she loved my cum. I understood, even though it wasn't to my taste. I did notice Amanda loved kissing me after I ate her out. She loved the taste of pussy, too. That's my girl. In my way, I loved her, I think.

Amanda moved a little up against me and then she was in position to get access to my cock. In a moment she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock, and I moaned. She sucked me gently. She wasn't trying to get me off. She was simply enjoying herself and taking my cock for hers. I lay back, happy, but a little annoyed I could no longer reach her tit and nipple.

"I was enjoying playing with your nipple..."

She popped my cock free to speak. "Poor baby." She sucked my cock into her mouth and slowly gave me head. After a minute she spoke again. "So? Dana Carver?"

"My new neighbour's daughter. They're the same Carvers from Carver and Carver Associates."

"Those assholes?"

"The very same. Worse in person. Entitled rich assholes. Their daughter is a pleasant change from them."

"Why'd she contact me?"

"I thought she could use a professional. Fix her up a little. She looked a little goth or something. Like that invisible chick from The Incredibles. Remember her?"

I felt her nod with my cock in her mouth. She was starting to go deeper and I felt my cum start a slow boil.

"She had this long hair she hid behind. I suggested she cut it and she did."

Amanda sat up and stared at me. She wiped the drool from her chin. "She did what?"

"Cut her hair."

"She cut her long hair because you suggested it?"

"Suggested it, yeah."

Amanda shook her head and then went back to blowing me. My head of my cock was hitting the back of her throat. Most women would gag, but not my Amanda. She was the best. It caused her to drool a lot though. My balls were soaked now, and Amanda knew what I liked. Her hand circled gently around my balls and she caressed them.

"Move down," she ordered, and I obliged her. I pushed my ass out over the edge of the couch and Amanda's hand on my balls moved lower and I felt her fingers, slick with her spit, rub my taint and then gently touch my asshole.

We stayed like this for a moment and then Amanda slid down off the couch between my legs. We had fucked so much that I knew where she was going. I lifted my legs and soon felt her tongue probing my asshole. She continued to stroke my cock gently. She was making happy sounds and I patted her head.

"Good girl," I said.

She lifted her face for a moment and gave me a fake glower. "Fuck off."

"Shh. Just eat my ass, baby. Get your tongue right in there. You want it. Don't you? Eat it."

She grinned at me and then dove back in. I could feel her hunger build. Soon she was licking me with abandon and stroking my cock hard. There is a girl who eats your ass because she knows you like it and she humours you. Then there is Amanda who eats your ass because she needs it.

"Okay, stop. I'm close to cuming. Really close. Stop."

Amanda stopped and complained. "Baby, it wasn't long enough!"

"Later. I'm only good for one more pop and you know where you need it."

Amanda sat beside me and left her face glistening with her spit. "In my ass. I know. You spoil me."

"I spoil you? Look at my cock! It's so happy right now!"

Amanda smirked at me.

"Want me to eat you?"

Amanda nodded and stood. She pulled off her dress in one long sensual pull and I saw she was completely naked underneath. She pushed me down to lie on the couch on my back. She threw a leg over my face and lowered her shaved pussy to my waiting mouth. I could see her pussy was dripping and swollen with excitement. Her clit peeked out from her hood and it was this part of her she lowered expertly to my waiting mouth.

I ate her out and she came three times. I was drowning in her juices and never happier. My ears were muffled by her thighs, but I could hear her screaming my name over and over. When I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her nutty ass, she fucking wailed and came hard grinding her entire crotch against my face. I could see her pussy vibrating and a thick liquid squeeze out. I lapped at it and savoured her cum. Amanda was so in tune with what her body needed. With me she came with abandon. She once explained it was just sheer pleasure with me. She didn't have to worry about impressions or landing me. It was just pure sex and she felt liberated.

It's strange, but when Amanda stays with me, I still feel I have my space and solitude. She barely takes up any room and never invades in mine. I would find her curled up on the couch, reading a book, and I would be surprised to see her. Right, I would think, Amanda is here.

She is literally the only woman who would let me walk casually up to her, bend her over, and fuck her. Whenever I wanted. In turn, she would play with my cock whenever it suited her. She loved it when I managed to stay soft. She adored my soft cock. She loved how it felt in her hands. She once admitted she wanted one for a few days just to see what it would be like.

I bought her one. I know, what? Turns out you can buy a soft, realistic dick for women to wear. I gave it to her, and she cried. She wore it for a week and then told me all about it. She said she would watch TV and stick her hand down the front of her pants and just touch it. She adored it. After another week she said she was done with it and thanked me. Her curiosity was abated.

"Anyway, having a pussy between your legs is way better," she admitted to me back then. "Nothing to get in the way. Just my lovely pussy."

"I'm jealous," I admitted.

"Good," she smiled and then had me fuck her ass again.

"So, Dana Carver?" she asked. We were curled up on the couch spooning after I had dumped a full load into her ass. Her ass was now pressed against my cock and she had insisted I jam it between her ass cheeks. I cupped her right breast and gently stroked it, enjoying the heat and soft weight of it.

"Yeah, I thought you might be able to help her."

"How old is she?"

"Eighteen."

"And are her parents okay with that?"

"I dunno."

"Who pays for this?"

"Well, her parents presumably."

"And if they don't want this?"

I mulled that over. I hadn't thought it through. "Good question. We should ask her."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure. Contact her and ask her to come by in the morning."

"You don't have her contact information?"

"Nope. Told her to contact you directly and mention me."

"Okay."

Amanda rose a little while later and I heard her in the entranceway. She came back with her phone and started typing something with it. She sat and looked over at me. I grabbed my cock and waggled it at her. She smiled and then her phone dinged. She read the screen and then gasped.

"Oh my God!"

"What?"

"I told her I was over here and to come by in the morning..."

"And?"

"She just said 'Oh, so it's you making all the noise'. Oh, my God Peter! She heard us fucking?"

I shook my head. "Bullshit. The walls here are solid cement. She didn't hear squat."

Amanda looked up and around. "Baby, your sunroom windows are all open!"

I looked around and then groaned when I saw she was right. "Well, shit."

Amanda grinned at me. "I need you to fuck my ass right now, baby."

I smiled at her. "You want her to hear you?"

Amanda growled. "Fuck yeah. That's so fucking hot."

In moments I was balls deep in her ass again and pounding her. I watched my hard cock sliding in past her tight sphincter. She was howling with every thrust. She was cuming over and over. I could feel her fingers in her pussy with my shaft. She rubbed hard up against me and it added to the pleasure.

"Peter! Fuck my ass! Fill my shitter! Oh my God, you are so fucking perfect! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fill my ass. Ungh. Oh yeah, deep like that. I can feel your balls slapping my clit! I'm cuming AGAIN! Ungh. Pack my shit. So fucking dirty! Fuuuuck!"

I admit it turned me on a lot hearing her praise my ass fucking skills, but I knew it was for Dana's ears. She was performing for her audience. Mostly. She was cuming hard and once I swear I felt her squirt against my thighs. She was shuddering under me and her legs seemed to have lost control. She was sobbing in pleasure and barely making any sounds now and I continued to fuck the shit out of her ass.

On a whim, I pulled out and admired her gaping asshole. I could see her fingers still playing with her clit. I looked at her swollen pussy lips and then plunged my cock in her pussy. She cried out!

"Oh my God! Your shit covered dick is in my CUNT! Oh my God! I'm cuming!"

I had never done this before. But somehow this just turned her crank hard over to full body orgasm. I felt her pussy clench hard on my cock and in a few thrusts I knew I was going to cum. I pulled out and buried my cock in her ass again.

"I'm going to cum, Amanda!"

"Yes! Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your cum! Cum, baby! Cum in my ASS!"

My cum boiled and erupted deep in her ass. I was lost in the pleasure and held on while Amanda thrashed about. She came the hardest when I came in her ass. Harder than at any other time. She told me once it was just so special for her. I was the only one allowed in her ass. The only one she wanted in her ass.

I pressed her one day for more reason and she hesitantly explained to me she caught her parents ass fucking one day. She had watched the whole thing. How patient her father had been and how incredibly hard he had looked. She had expected her mom to cry in pain, but instead her mom had cum so hard. Then she watched her mom clean her dad's dick with her mouth. She had wanted that with someone but only trusted me. I was her ass-fucker and happy for me to be her only one.

She kept trying to get me to eat my cum out of her ass. Her father had done that to her mom, and she wanted it. I refused. That was way too much. Women always have daddy issues. Amanda was no exception.

Of course, she tried again. She lay on my couch gasping for air. "Eat my ass, Peter! Suck your cum out of my ass! Please, baby! Please!"

"You know I can't."

"Please! I need it so much! So much!"

I stroked her hair, plastered to her scalp with her sweat. "One day, perhaps, Amanda, but not today. I'm sorry."

She nodded her head and I saw tears form in the corners of her eyes. I pulled her close and held her. She took a long time to come down from her anal orgasms. I held her until her breathing slowed and grew deeper and she soon fell asleep. I lifted her up and carried her into my bedroom. I got wet wipes and a warm washcloth and bathed and cleaned her up. She barely stirred. I did this every time she came over. She said she adored it.

I took a quick shower and then headed back outside to my sunroom. I lit up a cigaretteā€”something I rarely did but still enjoyed now and then. I heard a ding sound and looked down in surprise at Amanda's phone still sitting on the coffee table.

I picked it up and was surprised to find she didn't lock her phone. The screen lit up and I saw a text from Dana.

[12:03:43 AM What's happening now? It's all quiet now]

I frowned and took a drag off my cigarette. The smoke burned my lungs and I coughed a little. I scrolled back in the chat. In a moment I looked up in surprise. The lights were out in my sunroom and I could see a little of the Carver balcony. I squinted and was sure I could see the head of someone peering over the railing between two potted plants.