Philanthropy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Do you mean me fucking her ass?"

"Jesus!" she exclaimed and stared at me in shock.

"What? She loves it."

She blinked at me. "No way. There's no way."

"Trust me. She loves it. Demands it, even."

She stared at me, searching for any lie to my words. "No way she likes that. That's an exit only."

I laughed. "Nope. One day you'll learn."

I saw a look of defiance cross her features. "No way, buster. You're a pervert."

I leaned back and really looked at her. I could see the ignorance of youth in her eyes. She spoke as if she was in the know, but behind those eyes she was just blustering, as most youth always do. Today's society demands everyone know everything. The youth claims the world, knowing nothing about it in truth. Cell phones and instant access to the Internet makes idiots believe they are experts.

"If you say so," I replied.

We sat in silence for far too long. I was starting to get annoyed. I now wanted her to leave.

"So?" I asked. "What's up? What is it you need to speak to me about?"

She blushed even harder. Her cheekbones shone bright red in stark contrast to her pale skin. She went to sip her coffee and looked surprised to find her mug empty. "Can I have more?"

I nodded and refilled her mug. I watched her fix her coffee and then sip again. "Perhaps it's best if you just blurt it out. Like ripping a band aid off."

She looked uncertain.

"Okay, finish your coffee and go home. I have little patience for games, or children." I rose from my seat. I could see the look of alarm on her face.

"No wait! Please! This is hard."

"My patience is at an end. Best you go home, Dana."

"Wait! Okay! Okay! Geesh." She looked scared, but then she took a deep breath and she opened her mouth. "I need you to teach me how to suck cock." She put a hand up to her mouth in horror. "Oh my God, I said it!"

I stared at her in shock. My mind tried to process what she had just said. It's possible I misheard her. I ran the words through my head and admitted, yes; she had just said those words. "Um, no. Not going to happen. Leave."

I saw tears brimming in her eyes. She looked embarrassed and ashamed. She blinked and a tear broke free and rolled down her cheek. She rose quickly and bolted for the door. It slammed behind her.

"Teach her to suck cock?" I said out loud to myself. "That's fucked up." I thought of Amanda and growled.

A couple of weeks later I was relaxing at home. I had improved one of my algorithms at work and was silently celebrating with a glass of The Balvenie Portwood 21 Year, my go-to scotch for the first glass. I would switch to my Glen Livet soon enough based on how fast my glass was draining. I was in the sunroom, windows open and having a toke and a smoke. My algorithm would do wonders for my bank account and I was very content. I was about to become even richer.

I looked out across the city and watched a tour boat making its way up-river far below me. Summer was here and I was feeling relaxed. I smiled to myself and took a sip and then swirled the ice in my glass. I'm not ashamed to admit I put ice and a little water in my scotch. My tastes, so fuck off.

Out in the sunroom, I normally can't hear my door buzzer. Unfortunately, the building is linked to an app I wrote. My phone buzzed and I saw someone was at my front door by a notification across the screen. I frowned and selected the app and opened the camera on the condo door. I could see the two Carver lawyers standing there, dressed in business suits and looking pissed.

I sighed and rose and went to the front door. As soon as I exited the sunroom, I could hear them hammering on the door. I flung it open, catching Mr. Brad Carver about to rap my door again. Mrs. Karen Carver had her arms folded across her small tits. They both looked flushed and angry.

"What!?" I yelled loudly. "What is so Goddamn important that you are ringing and banging my door?"

I was pleased to see Bradley take a small step back. I glared at him.

Karen Carver looked at her husband and then me. She looked annoyed and smacked her husband on the upper arm.

He blinked and I watched him ramp up his anger again. I could see the evil glint in Karen's eye. "Our daughter told us everything! Everything! Indecent!"

It was my turn to blink. I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought back and knew I hadn't done anything with young Dana Carver, spoiled brat that she was.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed.

"Our Dana is a shining example of perfection and virtue! We have raised her to be self-sufficient and never question her value!"

Brad was in full lawyer mode already. He was speaking in condescending tones and trying to look down at me, which was impossible since I stood an easy four inches taller than him. His wife was even shorter. I glanced at her and noticed a small stain on the bottom of her business jacket. I looked back at Brad.

"We have given her only the best. Private girls' school, tutors, art and dance classes, violin lessons. We move in here and within days! Days! You have corrupted her!"

I still had no idea what he was talking about, but my mind was imagining all sorts of things. "Out with it," I said. "What's the fucking problem, asshole?"

Brad blinked at my words. His wife puffed up, if that was possible with her small stature and tits. "How dare you speak to my husband like that!?" she hissed.

I glared at her. "You can fuck off, too, bitch. You are taking up my valuable time. Out with it."

Brad looked at his wife for a moment and I swear he looked a little scared. I guess I knew who wore the pants in his family. I looked at the little stain on her jacket and recognised it for what it was and grinned to myself. Come on, keep pushing me assholes!

She was spitting mad, but she looked at her husband and smacked him again. Apparently, he was to do all the speaking.

Brad looked back at me and hesitated a moment when he saw my arched eyebrow. He swallowed. "She has changed her looks! Cut her hair! She's wearing makeup!" He had his hands out, gesturing to me.

I honestly wasn't expecting those words. I thought I would be explaining why their daughter wanted to suck my cock. Or about my ass fucking Amanda in the sunroom.

I looked at both of them for a long moment. They kept their lawyer faces on and glared at me. I knew they wanted me to speak and they were probably recording this. I was so close to screaming at them. Instead, I beamed a wide smile and pointed at the stain on Karen's jacket.

"You have a little cum stain there. I sure hope it's your husband's."

I closed the door in their faces. It made a lovely slam noise.

I stood there a moment and heard only silence. Then Brad started barking.

"What the fuck? Is that cum? Karen? Is that cum?"

"No! It's not. I spilled something, that's all!"

"You can't lie to me Karen. I know when you're lying! That is cum! Whose is it? That fuckwad John? Your prodigy? Huh? Are you sucking his cock?"

"John is not a fuck wad! And no! I'm not! How can you say that?"

Their voices faded as they must be walking back to their condo and I lost the conversation. I laughed and went back to my sunroom and lit another joint. What a pair of clowns.

They weren't done with me. Lawyers have this thing about them. They believe they are the only ones who understand law. They think they can use that knowledge to intimidate others into submission. Now I don't disagree they understand law, but so do I. And when I don't understand all of it, I contact MY lawyer and pay for legal advice.

No sooner had I finished my joint then I was texting my lawyer and telling her what happened. She called me back immediately and she talked to me for a bit, asking questions, probing, and I told her everything. I trust her.

She sighed on the call when I was done talking. "She really came over and asked you to teach her how to suck cock?"

"Yeah. Like why didn't she ask Amanda? That girl can suck a mean cock."

I heard silence for a moment. "Better than me?"

"No, of course not. Amber, you're the best."

"And I swallow. Don't forget that."

"And you swallow. Yes, I can never forget that."

"How come you only call me when you need something from me?"

"Amber, you're my lawyer."

"No, I'm not. As soon as we fucked that client relationship was destroyed."

"Huh."

"Huh? You seduce me, fuck me, and then I had to dump you to save my licence!"

"You're still my lawyer. I don't exploit our relationship and neither do you."

I could hear her breathing on the other end.

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"What now?"

"Sure. Are you hungry?"

I heard a soft chuckle. "Hungry for what? Your cock or your food?"

"Um, both? Why can't it be both?"

"Can you do that thing, again?"

"I won't if you don't say it."

"No."

"Then I won't. Simple as that."

"Grrr."

"Come on. Say it."

"Alright! Will you eat my ass again?"

"A little bit or a lot?"

"A lot? Will you?"

"Of course."

"Give me an hour."

"I'll be here. Come right up. You can buzz yourself in."

"What's for dinner?"

"You?"

"No, what am I eating. I know what you're eating."

"Quiche? Salmon and Shrimp quiche? How's that sound?"

"Lovely. I thought real men don't eat quiche."

"I'm eating you, remember?"

"Right. I'll be there in forty-five minutes. I'm just wrapping up in court. The judge is glaring at me."

"Which judge?"

"Ronald."

"Oh, say hi for me, will you?"

"Will do. Fuck, I hate how you get me to do whatever you want!"

"No, you don't. You love me because I do what you want."

"Such an asshole..."

"Bye. See you soon."

"Okay, bye."

She hung up and I put down my phone.

Amber arrived and we ate the quiche with a nice white wine. We retired to the sunroom and I watched her slip out of her skirt and panties. Her top came off and her B cups with tiny strawberry nipples were exposed. I handed her a joint and she lit it, took a deep drag, and then sat back on the settee and shuffled forward until her ass was hanging just over the edge.

I watched as she lifted her legs and spread her knees apart. I watched as her labia split apart and revealed just how wet and ready she was. But that was not for me. Instead, her pink rose bud winked back at me. She didn't believe in trimming her pubic hairs. It was a glorious mess of hair and I wasted no time in diving in.

I attacked her asshole with abandon. My tongue probed and licked, and she moaned on cue. She took another drag and lowered her free hand to play with her clit and pussy, sometimes driving three fingers deep inside herself.

"That's it, baby. Eat my ass. Fuck, I love this."

I could say nothing, engrossed as I was in pleasuring her. This was her thing. She loved it more than anything. I had never fucked this woman. She would never let me. She was bi but proud to have never been slipped the dick. Honestly, she was way more dyke than bi, but I didn't care. She came amazingly strong with my tongue up her ass.

Meanwhile, I had my cock out and was stroking it to keep it hard and my lust high. A stray thought crossed my mind and I wondered how Dana Carver would taste. I pushed it away and concentrated on getting Amber off. It usually took a while. Something about men in general, she had once told me.

This time I opted to ram a finger into her arse while still licking her sphincter. She froze and then came hard, screaming her girlfriend's name, and her hand flew across her clit. I kept licking, fighting her bucking ass, and still hammering my finger into her rectum. She came hard, seemed to sag for a moment, and then tensed up and came again.

She slowly came down and I retracted my finger from her ass, admiring the way it gripped me and extended out to hold on to me. It slipped free and I watched her sphincter close back up again. I gave her asshole a quick kiss and then sat back.

Amber lowered her legs but kept her fingers on her clit. Her joint was finished, and she looked very at peace—and also a little high. She loved the legalisation of pot in our country, as did I. She watched me stroke my cock for a moment. "Nice cock for a cock."

"Thanks."

"It's so perfect looking. Very cock-like. You want me to blow you?"

"That would be lovely. Thanks."

"Bring it here," she said and pointed at her now open mouth.

I stood on the settee with a leg on either side of her. My cock was at the right height and lined up with her mouth.

"Do it. Like last time."

"Okay," I said. I let go of my cock and slipped it into her wet, warm mouth. Her tongue swirled underneath my head and I sighed with the pleasure and ignored the small grimace she tried to hide. I slowly worked my cock into her mouth until half was in and half was out. I started to fuck her mouth gently and she moaned, still frigging herself. I knew what she wanted and didn't waste time. I pressed harder and felt my cock head lodge in her throat. I could see her convulse a little under me. I knew she would get it under control, and I pulled back and she sucked air in through her nose. I repeated this again and again.

Then she nodded and her mouth opened a little wider. I smiled and then drove my cock into her throat. I felt a moment of stoppage at the back of her throat and then my cock pushed past and into her throat. I didn't stop, I drew back and then drove my cock in deep again.

Soon I was jack hammering her throat with abandon. She was the master of this. She loved that feeling of cock in her throat. Her girlfriend did this to her with a dildo. She kept playing with her clitoris and I kept fucking her face. She would come again and again while I did this. It was her true kink, and only me and her girlfriend knew that. I felt her other hand brush between my ass cheeks, and I grinned. She didn't always do this. Only when she was really horny and being throat fucked made her horny.

She fumbled for a moment and then found my asshole and drove her finger inside, lubricated with her own pussy juices. I moaned with the pain and pleasure. Her finger fumbled around and then she found my prostate and pleasure thrummed down my cock. We settled into a pattern. I would let her breath now and then and meanwhile I fucked her throat.

The truth was not pleasant about Amber. She became a lawyer because of her asshole father. Her father used to throat fuck her when she was a minor. Against her will. It was all horrible shit. She went after him and won. He's serving fifteen years. Over the years she confessed it all to me. We trusted each other. Getting throat fucked is her way of dealing with it. She says its way different with me. She trusts and loves me. She hates that part of herself, but she comes to me about twice a year and I fuck her throat hard. She comes like crazy and she is satiated.

I didn't last long in her throat. Maybe ten minutes? I wanted it to last forever and I was disappointed when I felt my balls tighten against my body and felt my cum fill the length of my cock. I rammed my cock deep into her throat and came, grunting like an animal. My cock spasmed in her mouth and I shot ropes of sticky hot cum down her throat. Her finger in my ass played with my prostate and prolonged the pleasure and increased the volume. I came for what felt like an hour, ejaculating what felt like a full cup of cum into her stomach.

She pulled out her finger and smacked my ass and I took the hint and pulled out of her mouth. She gasped for breath and long strings of her spit hung low from her chin. Her tits and stomach were covered in her spit. I grinned down at her and then bent down and gave her a quick kiss.

She coughed and pushed me away. "N-no k-kissing, asshole!" She coughed again and spat thick gooey spit unto her stomach.

"Right, just dirty oral sex."

"It is dirty. I love it. My girlfriend said no kissing though, remember?"

"I remember. That was a fun night."

"Yeah. She didn't like it."

"Fun for me. And you, too."

"My first and only threesome."

"And now your girlfriend has to rim you all the time."

"Yeah. Your fault," she laughed. "She loves it now, though."

"Guilty as charged! See? I told you. Ass-licking is the bomb."

She patted the settee beside her, and I flopped down next to her. I reached over to the side table and grabbed the towel I had placed there. I dropped it on Amber's stomach and started to wipe up her spit. She watched me, smiling.

"I didn't taste a drop."

"Yeah, I pumped it down deep."

"Thanks."

"Thank you. I love face fucking you."

"It's my thing."

"I'm glad it's your thing."

"I'm getting married."

I paused wiping her dry and looked at her face a moment. She was biting her lower lip and looking at me. I smiled at her, knowing all her tricks.

"Married? To your girlfriend?"

She smacked my shoulder playfully. "Of course? Who else?"

I nodded and finished wiping up her spit. I handed her the towel and she lifted her ass and dried between her legs. "I'm happy for you."

"This won't stop. And I'm still your lawyer."

"Oh goodie. Have you heard anything more from the DA's office?"

"Yes. They're still very interested."

"And?"

"And? It means a significant drop in salary. I go from a full partner to a public servant!"

"And you fulfil your dream. Come on, Amber, you always wanted the DA job. You're perfect for it. It will open up so many doors for you later!"

She sat in silence and watched me examining my own cock. I swiped the cum oozing out the tip and then wiped it on the towel. Amber grimaced.

I let go of my cock and we both watched it wilt back to softness and move around on its own. My scrotum moved and shifted my balls and my shaft rolled over and twitched.

Amber was watching with fascination. "That never gets old. How it fucking does that is amazing. Look at it? It's struggling!" she said with a hint of wonder in her voice.

"It's relaxing."

"It's fucking gross is what it is! Cocks are disgusting!"

"Says you. You just deep-throated me like a prostitute."

She smacked me but laughed. "That's different. That's just something I need."

"Uh-huh. So. What do you think?"

She grew quiet. She knew what I meant. When she had thought for too long, I tweaked her closest nipple. She shrieked and smacked my hand. "Stop that!"

"So?"

"So. Well," she chuffed. "The Carvers are a piece of work. About half the litigation cases in the city are theirs. Either started by them or with them involved somehow. They are the worst and give good lawyers a bad name. They represent dubious clients, all of whom are rich and connected. They aren't to be trifled with, baby. Seriously, not to be messed with. They sue people if they look at them the wrong way. Almost everything is settled out of court and the records are sealed. They are most certainly dirty, but they keep their shit squeaky clean."

"Okay."

"And you let them move in next door. In your condo building. Why?"

"Honestly? I barely looked at the application. I did a credit check, history check, and everything came back clean."

"You should have talked to me."

"Maybe, but I never have before. I have a realty lawyer for that. Her name is Brandy. Honestly, it didn't even click when I saw the last name."

She poked my cock and it started moving again. "I looked into their last condo. They left after undisclosed issues with the condo board. It was getting nasty and then it all went away. Overnight. The condo board is mum about it. Full lock-tight NDAs and very shady. But they left the building anyway and came here. This seems to happen a lot with them."

"And you know this how?"

"Can't say. Client privilege, you understand. I can warn you though. These people are real predators. They get off screwing people over. They'll come after you."

"With what? Putting their daughter in touch with a specialist? Big deal."