Philanthropy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana was spying on us!

I looked back through the texts. They had started off chatting back and forth. They chatted all day and seemingly my Amanda was now friends with my neighbour Dana. Then they started talking about sex.

[10:15:43 AM Hey, so I am heading to Peter's tonight. Supper and other stuff]

[10:16:26 AM What are you going to do?]

[10:16:54 AM I'm not telling!]

[10:18:03 AM Not fair! Spill!]

[10:18:32 AM A lady never fucks and tells...]

[10:18:40 AM OMFG]

[10:18:47 AM Sorry Dana. You might hear us though...]

Then later, when Amanda responded to her texts, I saw the real conversation.

[11:14:29 PM Peter and I are going to go at it, ready?]

[11:14:33 PM Yes. I'm out on the balcony.]

[11:14:37 PM Good.]

[11:45:23 PM OMFG I can hear you! So loud! He's fucking your ass for real? That must HURT!]

Then later from Dana:

[11:58:03 PM I heard you cum. I want to cum like that... so jealous. I couldn't see nearly enough. I'm so wet]

I looked over at the small face peering out from the other balcony. I waved and the face disappeared. I chuckled, threw the phone down on the coffee table. It was thirty minutes past midnight, and I was physically drained. I curled up next to Amanda, pressing my cock up against her, savouring her soft curves, and fell asleep.

I woke to Amanda sucking my cock. My morning wood was being gently sucked and waves of pleasure lifted through me. I thrust a little into her mouth, needing it deeper and she didn't disappoint. The head of my cock touched the back of her throat and I felt my cum boil.

"Jesus, Amanda. That's so good..."

"Mmmgh..."

She sped up a little. I knew she enjoyed this. She explained it to me one day in post-coital bliss. She was lying on my side and played with my chest hairs. I had just cum in her ass and I was sated.

"I love sucking your cock, you know," she had said out of the blue.

"You do?"

"Yes, dummy. I love it."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I just do."

"Explain please?"

She lifted her head to look at me for a moment. She could see I was serious. She laid her head back down. Her hand moved down my stomach and picked up my limp cock and played with it.

"I dunno. Why do you like eating pussy? It's what I need. I love seeing a man hard for me. His cock straining with the pleasure of being with me. Feeling his need and strength. Knowing the man just wants to drill his hard cock into all my holes. It's powerful. But having a man's cock in my mouth makes me genuinely happy. Truly. The small noises you make. The thrusting you don't even know you are doing. The taste of your cock. The hardness and softness of it. The large spongy head against my tongue, cheeks, and pushing into my throat. Cutting off my air. Demanding a release only I can give. I fucking love it."

"Huh..." was all I said in reply.

"Explain why you like pussy?"

"That's easy."

"Really? Tell me."

My cock was starting to come to life, but Amanda didn't change what she was doing. She would pick it up, squeeze the head, drop it onto my stomach and pick it up again. I could feel my cock getting hard.

"Pussy is delicious. That's it. I love the taste. I love making it wet and sucking up the juices. The scent is intoxicating. It drives my passion and desire. I love all your little folds. The hard, little clit. Hearing your breathing speed up. Knowing everything I do gives you pleasure. I could live on pussy alone, I think, if that is all I had to eat."

"And my asshole. You love my asshole."

"Yes, I do."

"Hmm. We're kind of perfect for each other, you know."

"Uh-huh."

Back in the present, Amanda was bottoming out on my cock. She held her face pressed up against my pubic bone. I loved this. I was completely inside her mouth. She held it and swirled her tongue under my cock. Slowly she pulled up and I heard her drawing air in through her nose. Her suction on my cock didn't stop. Her tongue continued to swirl. She pulled me into her throat again and then started fucking my cock with her mouth.

I didn't last long. She sensed my orgasm and pulled her mouth off of me. With her face up close to my cock I looked down and watched my cum ejaculate from my penis. She watched the ropes splash out onto my stomach with a rapt expression on her face. She stroked me gently until the orgasm faded.

I moaned and flopped my head back onto the pillow. I could watch her now. She always did this with me in the morning and I knew the routine. She started by sucking my cum off her fingers and then popped the head of my cock into her mouth. She gently sucked out the remaining cum trapped in my cock. She was careful, sensitive to my heightened nerves.

She licked the cum off the shaft and then pushed my cock to the side. I watched as she lapped up the cum pooling on my stomach. She used broad strokes of her tongue and I watched her devour my spent spunk. She was ravenous. She adored this. In that moment, I fucking loved her.

Too soon, it was over, and she slid up my body and lay on top of me. My depleted and soft cock felt the rasp of her mons and then the heat from being pressed up against her pussy.

"Thanks babe."

"Mmm. You're welcome."

"What can I do for you?"

"Nothing. Just let me savour the taste of your cum. I so missed it."

"To each their own, I guess."

"Shush. It's delicious. Mine. All mine."

"Uh-huh."

"So how many women have you fucked lately?"

"Counting you?"

"Ass. Just tell me."

I counted in my head. I hadn't been with Amanda in months. Since then I had probably slept with at least ten women. I struggled to remember them all. Jesus, I was an asshole.

"Um, it's taking you too long to answer."

"About ten? I think?"

She lifted her head to peer at me, her eyebrows furrowed. "Jesus you are a piece of work, aren't you?"

"I guess. Sorry. It has been a long time since I've seen you."

She flopped her head back down and kind of squirmed on top of me. I enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressed up against me. Breasts are so wonderfully soft, warm and alive. Amanda's were wonderful and large enough to allow us to do wonderful things with them. Her nipples are long and hard and she loved making me suckle her. She said the feeling went straight to her cunt.

"I'm happy with you," she said after a long moment.

"Me too."

"I wish you were the commitment type. I could totally see myself with you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's who you are. I understand it. A girl can dream though, right?"

"I suppose."

We lay in silence for a time. I knew Amanda would probably stay with me for a few days. She never just came over for a quickie. It was always at least three days. Then she said she had her fill and would disappear again. She knew me better than anyone. She knew I needed my space. I like to think what time I gave her was enough.

"So, I read your texts to Dana last night."

I felt her freeze on top of me.

"You what?"

"I read your texts."

She lifted her head and glared at me. I could see the fury there. "You read my texts? What gave you the right to read my personal texts!? Jesus, Peter. That's low."

"It was right there and it dinged."

"So? That doesn't give you the right to read my phone. That's private! You asshole!"

Amanda flung herself off of me. I watched her gorgeous naked ass disappear into the bathroom. She kept her own supplies here. I heard her rummaging around. The shower turned on and I heard her start to shower.

I groaned mentally. I had crossed a line and shouldn't have admitted it. I was truly a jerk.

In a moment, the shower turned off. Amanda emerged with her hair slightly wet and then walked out of the bedroom. After a moment I rose and walked out to the living room. Amanda was dressed and reading her phone. She texted something, glared at me, and then left the condo without another word.

I sat and held my head in my hands. I looked down and looked at my cock. It was raw and sore. Just the way I like it.

* * *

A week later I heard a knock at my door. I peered through the peephole and saw Dana standing there looking unsure of herself. I leaned back and frowned. What the fuck does she want?

I opened the door and stood there glaring down at Dana. She wore Lululemon work out gear; black bottom and pink top. It hugged her form and left little to the imagination. She fidgeted and shifted her weight from one leg to the other. She held her hands in front of her. She looked at me for a moment but couldn't look into my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um, hi. I... I wanted to talk with you. If that's okay? If this isn't a good time or anything I can come back. I just wanted to... um... talk? About something?"

I lowered my eyebrows at her. What the fuck was this about? I thought about letting her in, but the male preservation part of my brain argued that letting an eighteen-year-old girl into my condo was not a smart move.

"Where are your parents?"

Dana made a strange noise. "Them? Working as usual."

I stared down at her. "What is it you want, exactly?"

She looked past me into my condo. "Can we talk inside?"

"I don't think so."

She pouted. I hadn't seen anyone pout in a long time, but I recognised the look. She was used to getting her way as a single child with rich parents. I suddenly disliked her. She was hot as fuck, but I disliked her.

"Just let me in! I can't explain in the doorway."

"Um, let me think about it..." and I closed the door in her face.

I made it to the kitchen when she rapped on the door again. Loud.

I sighed and stood there for a moment, thinking. She knocked again, this time louder and more insistent.

I hadn't even had my coffee yet.

I went back to the door and opened it. "What?"

"Let me in."

"No. Fuck off."

"You're a real fucking asshole, aren't you? What's the fucking problem?"

"I'm not in the habit of letting young girls into my condo. That leads to disaster."

She stared up at me in shock. "Really? That's what you think? What, I'm going to accuse you of rape or something? Jesus, that's a fucked up mind."

"No, that's the male survival coping mechanism in today's world. Fuck, we aren't even trusted with children anymore. It's a fucked up world. Get used to it. Now fuck off home."

She crossed her arms in front of her. Unfortunately, the motion also pushed up her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were prominent across the stretchy, too-tight, Lululemon material. "That's stupid. Let me in."

I actually was starting to feel stupid standing there. I relented. "Fine. Come in, but the front door stays open. Coffee?"

Her demeanour changed right away. She went from pissed to pleased in the blink of an eye. She pushed past me and I smelt her shampoo. It was a lovely floral scent. I was aware of just how close her body came to mine and I felt my cock stir. I turned to watch her slow her pace and look around my condo.

"Wow! Your place is like twice the size of my parent's condo! Look at all the furniture and artwork! This place is gorgeous! Jesus, why so much room for one guy?"

I remained in the doorway for a moment and when she disappeared around a corner; I sighed and went after her. I found her in the dining room. She was picking up everything and looking at it. She had no sense of privacy. She muttered the whole time; an endless diatribe of useless commentary. I followed her around and then stopped her from going into my bedroom. She glanced in and then back at me.

"This where you fuck all your women?"

"Jesus! That was rude! How about you get the fuck out, Miss Sunshine? I've had enough."

"Pfft. Get used to it. Coffee? Remember? You promised me coffee."

"This way," I ordered and went to the kitchen. I looked back, but she was not following me. I growled and went back to my bedroom. I found her looking in my bedside table. She was holding up a string of condoms. She had a hand over her mouth and stared at me.

"Holy fuck! Look at all these! Magnum size? Really? Holy fuck! Ribbed for her pleasure? Really?"

I lost it. This girl was insufferable. I yelled in true anger. "That's it! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING BITCH! How dare you strut through my house going through my stuff! Get the fuck out now!"

Startled, she dropped the condoms and fled out of my bedroom. In a moment, my front door slammed shut.

I now fucking hated that girl. She was worse than her parents.

A week later we ended up in the same elevator. I groaned out loud and she glared at me. We rode up in silence and said nothing when the elevator opened at the top floor. I sped out of the elevator, carrying my groceries, and headed to my door, angry that my door was so far down the corridor.

"Wait! Please?" she cried out to my back.

I kept walking, speeding up to open the distance.

"Please! I need to apologise to you."

I stopped and turned around. I was surprised to find her only a couple of feet from me. She was quiet like a ninja.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I was so curious. I was rude and I'm sorry."

I took a good look at her. She had changed her looks. Her hair was cut into something expensive. The style really framed her face beautifully. Her freckles stood out in all their glory. I could now see just how cute her button nose was. Her grey eyes shone past artful eyeliner and shading. She wore a light red lipstick. She even had a little blush on her cheeks.

I stared at her, taking her all in. She wore designer clothes. Black jeans and a tight top. She even wore expensive shoes and wore a Japanese tiny backpack. Amanda's work, I surmised. She looked older than eighteen. She looked great.

"Can I have that coffee now?"

I stared at her for a long moment and then turned and went to my door. I heard her make a small sound of disappointment. When I reached my door, I spoke to her without looking back. "Come on."

I heard her patter quickly down the hallway. I even heard a small squeal of pleasure come from her mouth. I rolled my eyes and keyed my door. Now she loses the ninja skills. I pushed inside and she followed in close behind me. I headed directly to the kitchen and dropped my paper bag down on the quartz counter.

She came into the kitchen and took a seat on a stool beside the central island where she could watch me put away my groceries. It didn't take long. Soon I turned and looked at her. She was watching me with eyes a little too large to seem real. My brain slipped a gear for a moment before I found my voice.

"Coffee coming up."

She watched me take out my premium coffee and grind it. I took out my Frieling stainless steel French press and added a heaping tablespoon of freshly ground Kona coffee. I loved my Kona, and the scent filled my kitchen. I almost drooled in anticipation. I took my press and held it under my instant boiling water dispenser and filled the press. I took a long spoon and gently stirred the grind in the water.

I put the plunger in the press and placed the press on the island in front of Dana. She was watching everything I did and I felt on display. I pulled out cream from the fridge and put it beside the coffee. "Sugar?" I asked.

"Baby?" she replied and smirked and then smiled widely.

Her smile transformed her face. It was like the sun coming out from dark clouds. Her smile lit up the room. I could see past her braces to her full smile. It was a killer smile. It would make men weak at the knees. Wars were started to see that smile. I faltered for a second but recovered and found my sugar. I placed it on the counter and added a couple of spoons.

I sat across from her and stared at the press, wishing the process would be quicker.

"I've never had pressed coffee," she said.

"It's the only way to have coffee," I replied. "This is Kona coffee. From Hawaii."

"Eaten by monkeys?" she laughed and then I could see thoughts flash through her head. "Oh my God, it's not from monkey poop is it?"

I laughed for the first time. "No. Not that. That's from Indonesia, I think. I had it once. It was okay. No, this is Kona coffee. My absolute favourite. You'll see."

"How long?"

"Another minute. It only takes two. Do you like your coffee strong?"

"No. Just medium?"

"Medium?"

"Yes. Wait, is that an option?"

I laughed again. "Sure is. We just need to wait a moment."

We sat in silence watching the press steep. I glanced at her. She was looking around my condo. She was desperate to explore it. I could see it in her eyes.

"So, Amanda has done wonders with you."

Her face shot to me and she stared at me for a moment, searching for something. In a moment she nodded. "Yes, she's great. She's completely changed my look and helped me in other ways."

"Other ways? Like what?"

She looked a little frightened for a brief moment. She recovered quickly and smiled. "Other things. Girl things."

"Oh, I see." I looked at the press and was happy with the colour. "You ever seen a press work?"

She shook her head.

"You want to do this? You just push down on the plunger there. You push down slowly and in one motion. Stop leaving about an inch from the bottom."

She looked uncertain.

"Go ahead. You can't fuck it up."

She nodded her head slowly and then reached up to grasp the plunger handle. She paused and looked at me. When I nodded she pushed the plunger down slowly and stopped an inch from the bottom.

"Perfect! Oh, we need mugs. One second."

I opened a cupboard and found two mugs. I placed them down, filled them with coffee, and pushed one over to her. I grabbed cream and added it to my coffee and pushed the cream over to her. She grabbed it and filled her mug. After a moment, we both added sugar and stirred our cups.

I took a sip and closed my eyes in bliss.

When I opened them Dana was staring at her mug. "Oh my God, this is the bomb! Jesus!"

I smiled around my mug and sipped again. "Yup. That's Kona."

She took another sip and smacked her lips. I found myself wondering what it would feel like between those luscious lips. "So good."

We sipped in silence for a time. I watched Dana continue to look around my condo. I watched her head movements and found myself sexually attracted to her. The best word I could use to describe her was ripe. She was ripe like a fresh fruit that was bursting with juices. You wanted to sink your teeth into it and suck up all the taste and feel the pleasure. She was full of vitality and her skin glowed with youth.

"So, what has Amanda done with you?"

Her head whipped back to stare at me in surprise. "What do you mean?" She looked frightened.

"What's wrong? I wanted to know what Amanda has done to fix your looks."

I saw the relief cross her face. What the fuck did she think I meant?

"Um, lots, I guess? Wardrobe mostly. Oh, and makeup lessons. I never liked makeup but now I love it. She taught me how to walk. Jesus that sucked. I could never get it right. Then she said I had to pretend I was holding a playing card between my ass... Oh, Jesus, too much information. Sorry. Anyway, she's been great."

I laughed out loud. "That's Amanda. She did wonders for me."

Dana stared at me for a moment. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"But you were with her the other day?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I thought only boyfriends and girlfriends did that."

"Nope."

She glared at me. "You did gross things."

It was my time to glare at her. "You spied on us. Watched us. That's was an invasion of privacy."

She looked away in embarrassment and I felt I had scored a point in a game I didn't understand.

When she didn't say anything more, I thought I would push her. "What gross things?"

She looked at me for a moment and I could see her cheekbones were bright red. She looked away.