Philanthropy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

"And you think they fear you or are repelled by you?"

"Yeah."

I laughed then and then stopped when Imani bottomed out on me. "Jesus. Okay, listen Shanti. I have the entire length of my cock inside Imani's mouth. Her tongue is swirling around my shaft like a dynamo. My cum is flooding my cock and will soon explode into her mouth. This is amazing. I live for this, I swear. Do you think, I'm an honest fellow? Have I ever, and I mean ever, lied to you?"

She shook her head.

"I have from day one since I met you been so completely captivated by your looks. You are stunning. A work of art. One of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. I want to fuck you ALL THE TIME. Jesus, Imani, yeah, just like that. Where was I? Right. Gorgeous. So put aside this self-pity crap and live for today and embrace who you are. Shanti, I want nothing more than to fill every hole in your beautiful, hard, muscley body, with my cum. Over and over again. Ah, Jesus, I'm not gonna last long here."

Imani pulled my cock free of her mouth and I gasped. She just fucking edged me. I was right on the brink and she stopped it. "God-dammit, Imani. That's cruel!"

She laughed and skipped away from my hands trying to grab her. "Pour me a drink. I don't care what." Imani sidled up to Shanti and kissed her long and hard and then pulled back to stare into her eyes. "Taste that? That's a cock that wants YOU, love. The gorgeous woman Shanti. I know your cunt is soaked right now. You love the cock. You love Peter's cock in particular. Tonight, we fuck each other's brains out, darling. Nothing is off the menu. Depraved, nasty, cum filled fun. Your own cock to fulfil your every fantasy.

"He's right you know. I've been telling you this for years! So listen to him! Finish him off and drink down his cum. You crave it. I see what he does to you. How he makes you feel. You need this. He's right there. Woman up and accept it. Or be the Ugly Bulldog dyke your entire life."

Shanti looked at me and then down to my cock. I handed Imani her gin and tonic and then stepped toward Shanti.

"That was fun when we sparred that night, remember?" I waited until Shanti nodded. "We fought as equals. Man and woman. I told you over and over again just how beautiful you are. We connected that night. You were a woman, a warrior, and my sexual desire. But it just wasn't that night, Shanti. You've been that person everyday I've been with you."

Shanti stepped forward into my arms and I wrapped them around her. I loved how she felt, so hard and strong. I kissed the top of her head.

"So, I want to fuck you and have Imani lick my ass and balls while I do. That'll be awesome. Can we start with that?"

Shanti laughed into my chest and nodded.

Imani cooed as she wandered over to the bed and opened the drawer of the bedside table and reached in. "Oh, and then me. Reverse cowboy and Shanti you can lick my clit while he fucks me." She pulled something out of the drawer and turned and shook it at me. "But you, mister. Take one of these. Viagra."

"Viagra? I have no problems getting hard."

"This will keep you hard ALL night long. This is a marathon baby. Stay hydrated!"

"It doesn't work that way."

Imani looked at the bottle in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. You'll just have to keep me hard the old-fashioned way."

Her eyes flashed. "Oo, that sounds fun." She shook her little tits at me. Nothing moved. At all. Except her shoulders.

Shanti looked up at me and whispered. "Thank you for believing in me."

I kissed her. "No problem. Did you really kill your dad?"

She nodded.

"I know he's an asshole, but are you really okay with that?"

"I would bring him back just so I could do it again."

"Ok, wow. So glad you like me."

She chuckled and squeezed me a little, which for her, hurt me a little. "Just so you know, I am going to peg you tonight."

"Okay."

"What? Really? I was only half-joking. Has anyone done that to you before?"

"Yeah, Nurse Betty."

"And?"

I shrugged. "It turned her on. That was enough for me." It was. I didn't enjoy it, much. She did though. She wouldn't stop bragging about popping my ass cherry.

"Kiss me. Like you did the other night."

"When we went slow?"

"Yeah. I really liked that. Is that okay?"

"I thought you liked it hard?"

"I do, but..."

"But what?"

"You make me feel like a woman. I want that again."

* * *

What I did that night was very memorable and a little private, so I'll just gloss over it. Sorry. Tuck your cock back in or remove those fingers from your pleasure box.

Okay, I'll tell you a little.

Our threesome turned into a foursome when Giselle, the sneaky vixen, snuck in and joined us. I was eating out Shanti who was eating out Imani when my cock disappeared into a mouth that shouldn't be there. I smiled at her and went back to giving Shanti another orgasm.

Imani was pissed. So, she tied up the poor girl and whipped her.

Yes, she really did that.

Giselle came when she was being whipped.

Not whipped-whipped, but sexy whipping. Which is whipping but not very hard at all. Follow?

Giselle is also a clean-up girl. She kept us all clean and fresh all night. It's like having a maid, but a maid who washes cocks, asses, and cunts. With her mouth. I seriously thought of hiring one. Or her. It was so memorable.

Shanti also showed us her strength. She picked poor Giselle up and hoisted her up in the air and ate her out right where her little heart tattoo pointed. I laughed my ass off until Shanti picked me up and blew me like that for a few minutes. I couldn't stop giggling. Fucking memorable.

When I fucked Shanti, Giselle could not get enough of it. She was holding onto Imani and crying. She was so pleased for her former Dom. Yup, Giselle had been Shanti's sub for a few months.

I spoke to Giselle about Shanti and made her promise to keep things quiet. She nodded in agreement and went back to licking the head of my cock every time it emerged between her beautiful tits.

* * *

We staggered out of the club just as the sun was coming up. The rooms had showers and we were refreshed, just bone weary. We went our separate ways and Shanti and I rode in silence. We found a 24-hour diner and had a massive breakfast. Mine was massive. Shanti's was massive-er. We said little. Soon we were back in my car. I reached out and she took my hand.

"It's going to hurt," she said.

"What is?"

"When I leave."

I nodded. It would. "Three months from now."

"Yeah, about that. I've put you back to six months."

"Thanks! How'd I manage that?"

"For everything. Don't ask."

"Don't ask, don't tell. Got it."

She squirmed a little in her seat. "Goddamn my ass hurts."

"Me too."

She laughed and held my hand to mouth and kissed the palm. My breath hitched a little and I concentrated on my driving.

"What time does Amanda arrive?" she asked.

"Noon."

"Can you cuddle with me until then?"

That was an odd request. "I sure can. Have you ever cuddled before?"

"Not really. Wasn't my thing. But women do it all the time, right?"

"Yeah. It's part of the deal. A rule, I think. Fucking women means you have to cuddle after. And small talk across the pillow. Talk about your day. What your favourite colour is."

"Jesus," she said. "I just fucked my women and kicked them out the door."

"A woman after my own heart," I chuckled.

Shanti glanced at me and then looked out her window.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor coming up from the garage and when the doors opened, there were the Carvers. All three of them. Dana was clearly pleased to see us. Her parents not so much. We stood there staring at each other for the longest time. The elevator doors started to close, and I stuck out my hand and stopped it.

"Get in the fucking elevator," I growled.

Brad and Nancy glared at me and then little Dana Carver bounced around them and into the car. "Hi Peter! Hi Shanti!"

I kept my eyes on Brad and saw Nancy push him a little. They entered the elevator and stood on the right side as far away from us as possible.

I kept my eyes locked on Brad. I wanted to beat the living shit out of him right at that moment. Shanti, who was between us, how I'm not sure, put one hand behind her on my stomach and pressed. I got the message and calmed myself. Outwardly I calmed myself. Inwardly I was still furious.

I kept my eyes locked on Brad. He was looking anywhere but at us.

"Hey Bradley," I said to him and he flinched a little. "I have a guest coming to stay with me. Amanda Bradley. Your first name, her last name. She's coming from the hospital. She was drugged and sexually assaulted in the park across from us. Same park I nearly died in. Remember that?"

Brad said nothing. I could see the fury in his wife's eyes.

"Can you imagine someone you love being drugged and having four fat fucking cops pull out their little dicks and jerk off all over them? Then injecting them with a heroin overdose? Imagine if it happened to your daughter? Can you imagine that? How would you feel, huh? What would you do after that? Knowing Dana here was sexually assaulted. Cops grabbing her tits and pushing their dirty fingers into her cunt and ass and then jerking off on her? Then jamming some DIRTY FUCKING NEEDLE FULL OF HEROIN INTO HER FUCKING ARM? CAN YOU, YOU FILTHY FUCKING MONSTER? CAN YOU?"

Everything was red by that point. Shanti had turned and was holding me back against the elevator door. Dana was crying behind her mother, who was screaming at me. Brad was the only person I truly saw. I saw the fear and the hatred there. He was evil. I knew it before, but I saw it now.

If Shanti had not been there, I would have collapsed his skull into a paste and then started on his wife. I know that. I wish I had. I wish Shanti had not been there.

I had never felt such fury in my life. And it was a righteous fury. There is nothing more intoxicating.

Shanti got me into my condo and calmed me down. She slapped me a couple of times. I think I went a little deranged. Not foaming at the mouth, but full red face screaming in anger.

I lost my shit for a time.

When I left high school, I did a bunch of things to correct my life. I left the foster care system and struck out on my own with money in my pocket and offshore banking accounts. Foster care for me was pleasant. They weren't mom and dad, but they tried to give me stability. In many ways, I turned out okay and that was thanks to them. I paid off their mortgage and gave them a VIP three-month European vacation. They had always talked about seeing Europe. They thought they'd won a children's hospital lottery. They passed four years ago, two weeks apart. I felt like I became an orphan all over again.

I told you about my makeover, and my sex worker sex instructor. I also started running and doing all sorts of martial arts. It was painful and frustrating, but I excelled. I also took Tai Chi and studied Zen. I still do Tai Chi. It relaxes me and centres my being. Truly. No lies.

Shanti knew Tai Chi, and she coerced me to join her. In time, we moved together and flowed through the movements. I felt my peace return and saw our reflections in the glass. We were truly in sync and I had never achieved that before. I watched our movements and suddenly it was too much. I collapsed and Shanti held me and wiped my eyes. She kissed me softly and held me like I remember my mother holding me when I was little.

"You're gonna make a great mom," I said to her lying on the floor in her arms.

She said nothing but held me a little tighter. She picked me up and lay me in bed and held me until I fell asleep.

She woke me a little later. I was groggy and exhausted. She was handing me her phone and telling me Imani was on the line. I squinted at it and pushed speaker.

"Hey, Imani. What's up?"

"Well, Shanti just told me about your mental breakdown in the elevator with the Carvers."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I almost lost my cool there." A sudden image of Jim Carrey's Grinch crossed my mind.

"Yeah, well, don't do that again! Shanti says Dana was there? Screaming?"

"Ah, yeah, maybe."

"Not so cool. They will sue. I guarantee it."

"Probably."

"Peter, what are we gonna do here? This is fast getting out of control. I need you staying away from them. All of them! Which means no more screwing around with Dana!"

"That wasn't me! That was Shanti!" I looked at Shanti accusingly and she pursed her lips and looked away. Coward, I mouthed at her.

"Just stay away!"

"I'll try. Promise."

"Good. Get some sleep. You sound exhausted."

"I will."

She hung up and I flopped back on the bed. Shanti crawled up beside me and lay on my chest.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

I thought about it. I was already doing things that no one knew about. The Carvers days were numbered. At least financially. I had tweaked things a little and was expecting to gain some significant advantage. I just need to keep my cool.

I thought back on the last couple of days and suddenly something significant popped out.

"Did Giselle ask if her brother was joining us?"

"Ah, shit," she muttered.

I struggled to sit up and pushed Shanti off me.

"Her brother?"

"Yes. Imani and her brother have a... relationship."

"Relationship like sticking his incestuous cock into her kind of relationship?"

Shanti nodded.

"That is fucked up!"

"Yes, it is. Let me explain Imani."

"This will be good."

"She's forty-two, and never married, because her and her brother love each other. Totally fucked up. I get it. Her parents and her brother were Nigerian refuges into England. She was born a couple of years later. It was a hard life for them, but better than where they came from. Growing up it was just the four of them. A very close family. Then the father was killed by a bus. Tragic. Then the mother was arrested for stealing, trying to feed her family. Then she arrested again for stealing food from the freezer of the house she cleaned. Then arrested again for stealing money somewhere. They locked her up then. Took her children away, they were only eight and six. Two Nigerian children in London. It was not good, but they managed. Her brother and her clung to each other. Depended on each other. Loved each other. It's wrong, I know, but it happened.

"Imani never forgot how her mother had been treated by the court system. She started reading law and then grew to love it. She paid for law school as a prostitute. She fucked men and women to make a better life for herself and her brother. She's managed. She was picked up by EDM foremost because she was black. She knew that but didn't care. It set her on the path she's on now. She's formidable and the world is only just starting to get to know her. She's worked some pretty intense legal battles. She always wins.

"Her brother lives in London but visits her here regularly. If you didn't know he was her brother you would say, what a happy couple. It doesn't faze her when people find out. She loves her brother and would never hide that love. In some ways, it's beautiful."

"And wrong on so many levels."

"Love is fickle but once it catches hold it doesn't let go."

I looked at her. That didn't sound like her. "Do you really believe that?"

"I didn't." She rose and patted my chest. "Get washed and dressed. Amanda will be here soon. Talking about love being fickle."

I frowned.

"She loves you, you idiot."

I knew that. I nodded.

Shanti sighed and left the bedroom.

I finally dragged myself out of bed and showered. I tidied up my bedroom and bathroom and looked at my watch. Amanda would be here soon, and I headed to the kitchen to make a nice lunch for everyone. I opted for a simple charcuterie board and laid it out on the kitchen counter island.

I checked on Amanda's bedroom and saw that Shanti had already prepped it. I stood in the doorway and she joined me. I looked down at her and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"Thanks, Shanti. It's going to be busy here for the next little while. Full house."

"Yes, it will. Plus, we have to factor the live-in nurse you hired. We are going to have to explain to both of them what's happening here."

"You mean you and me screwing each other all the time?"

She jabbed my ribs with an elbow. Shanti never hits lightly. I don't think she's capable of anything less. "No, idiot. Your situation with the Carvers."

"Right. Well, I don't think Amanda will need the nurse long. It's just to help her transition."

"Transition into what?"

I shrugged. Truth was I had no idea what Amanda needed. I just wanted her near me and safe. I owed her that at least.

Just then my phone buzzed, and I opened the app. Shanti pulled it down so she could see the images from the front lobby. I could see Amanda in a wheelchair being pushed by another woman. A man stood near them dressed in clothes similar to Shanti. I hit speaker and spoke.

"Hi."

"Oh, hi this is Madison. Madison Malkova. I have Amanda here. Is this Peter?"

"Yes, it is. I'll buzz you in. Top floor, end of the hall."

"Okay, super! See you in a bit."

I buzzed the door and watched as she one-handed the door and pushed Amanda through with the other. The man at the door watched them until they disappeared from view and left. I assumed it was Amanda's bodyguard. I selected another camera. I watched them get into the elevator and head up.

"They're here," I said.

"My guy should have come up with them. I'll have words with him later. I'll wait by the door."

We went into the living room and Shanti opened the condo door and half-stepped out in the hallway and I could see her looking down the hallway.

I was exceptionally nervous. The last time I had seen Amanda she had walked out on me because I had read the texts on her phone with Dana. She had been pissed at me and she had never walked out on me before.

I heard voices and Shanti looked over at me. She beckoned me with her head, and I walked over and looked out. Dana was walking down the hallway chatting up a storm. Amanda was looking terrible. I could already see the dark bruises on her face. Madison was about twenty-five, white and tanned with dark blond hair cut in a low bang that covered her eyebrows. She had a beautiful mole on her right check and baby blue eyes with thick eyelashes batted at me. She was slim and sexy. She was looking right at me and sizing me up. I found that odd with Shanti standing beside me. She normally drew the stares. When they drew closer, Amanda looked up right at me. And she smiled.

I exhaled and smiled back.

"Hey, gorgeous. How are you doing?" I crouched down to her level and studied her face. Her cheeks and orbital sockets were badly bruised. The colours went from black to orange to yellow. Someone had tried to cover it up, but the damage was too widespread. Amada saw me checking her out and her chin trembled.

"I'm a fright. Don't stare."

I leaned in and gave her a tender kiss. I parted her lips with a light tongue and brushed them. I pulled back keeping my eyes in line with hers and close. "You are always beautiful, my dear. Always gorgeous. Always sexy. My Amanda."

"Thank you," she whispered, and I wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry I ran out on you."

"I deserved it. And more."

She nodded and I stood and saw Madison and Dana staring at me with a weird expression. Amanda was staring openly at Shanti and it wasn't an expression of dislike or fear. I could see she found Shanti alluring.

"Madison, welcome to my condo. Thank you for agreeing to do this. This is Shanti, my bodyguard. She was the one who arranged the bodyguard you had in the hospital. She lives with me. In fact, all of you will be." I saw Dana smile a little. "Except for Dana, here."

She pouted.

Madison looked over Shanti and then at me. "Bodyguard?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers
1...345678