Philanthropy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had stopped cooking listening to the tale. My throat was constricted, and I found it hard to breathe. I kept my face away from Shanti. I had never felt emotions this strong before. I felt helpless and angry and furious and I was ready to kill every single fucking Carver there was. Then I thought about Dana and her idiotic innocence surrounded by so much hate and evil.

"You were pretty amazing, too, Peter. You did everything right."

I found my voice. "That was all you. I was lost... staring at her and not knowing what to do..."

I jumped when her hand fell on my lower back. She had snuck up on me again. She rubbed it and I felt safe. "It takes years of training to react properly in situations like that. Knowing what to do allows you to focus and do the right thing despite your heart screaming at you. I knew what to do. You? You've never seen anything like it. It can be overwhelming."

I poured chicken stock into the frying pan and deglazed it. "The worst part was sitting in that police station knowing nothing. I feared the worse. I imagined her dead... and..."

Shanti turned me around and held me. It was ludicrous. Her head was right below my chin and she was the one comforting me. I rested my chin on her head.

"You're the perfect woman," I said. "Short with a flat head. Perfect for blow jobs and a place to put my beer."

"Fuck I hate you," she said into my chest.

"Yes, but my cooking! That's worth every moment!"

"I liked that in the police station," she said when it was clear she wasn't letting go of me.

"Me too," I said and rubbed the strong hard muscles on her back. It was like rubbing a stone. Why was I so attracted to her? Usually my women are small, and delicate. Soft, warm and nurturing. Imani was the exact opposite of that.

"I know I said no buddyguards but it's too late now. I don't know how to deal with that. But I can't leave now. There's too much danger."

"We deal with it like two human beings full of hormones and ragging adolescent desires to rub ourselves together. Like a lot. Whenever we can."

"So essentially your solution is to fuck like rabbits."

"Exactly! The perfect solution!"

"No. We go back to a client-bodyguard relationship."

I sighed. "I was planning on eating your ass out tonight for a few hours. Plus, some pussy licking."

I felt her stiffen. "No."

I snorted. "I bet if I slipped a tongue in your pussy right now you would drown me."

She chuckled and then pulled her head off my chest. "Probably. But it's still no."

"You gonna go masturbate again in your room? Use the shower nozzle again?"

Her eyes widened first in surprise and then in amusement. "You knew that?"

"Duh. Now let me finish supper. Or lunch. Or whatever time it is."

"What is it?"

"Tuscan chicken..."

"Jesus, I like this job."

We ate. It was delicious. I showered. I slept for twelve hours straight.

When I woke up it was dark in my bedroom. When my head cleared, I realised Shanti was sleeping next to me. Under the covers.

I slid over and found her naked and proceeded to do to her what I had promised. I went under the covers, pried her legs apart and went to work. It had been so long since I had eaten a hairy pussy. It was wonderful. I knew she had been awake the whole time I struggled to sneak under the covers to get at her juicy bits. She even helped me spread her legs.

I was truly worried at one point she would crush my head with her amazing thighs. I bit her clit and she released me and apologised. She blew me and we lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Right," I said. "That's the last time we do that. It's all professional from here on in."

"Correct," she said, while holding my hand.

"Just want to be sure of that. I still have a fantasy of you and I sparring again. This time I win for real and I tie you up and bring Imani over to take turns fucking your ass. Except she has this monstrously huge black strap on. She just ploughs you with it. Really no mercy at all."

"Already did that," she murmured and when I looked at her, I could see her grin in the dark. It really stood out against her skin.

"Thank you, Shanti. For being there for me."

"Did you know you were crying when you were cutting Amanda's hair and clothes? You looked like Skanda, the Hindu God of War, fierce and powerful, but with tears streaming down your face."

I had no idea. I had felt powerless and helpless. "No, I didn't," I said softly, revisiting the horror.

She nodded. "That's what changed..." and we went back to sleep.

We rose early and Shanti headed to my workout room. I looked in at one point and saw she had ALL my weights on the standard lift bar, and she was barely straining. I went online and ordered more weights. And bigger ones.

I was only wearing a pair of blue sweatpants cut into shorts with the letters OBX printed on them. I had a long mental list of things I needed to take care of today. First was taking care of Amanda and then I had to start the Mean Girl Offensive. I had to write a statement for the police and... dammit. I needed a secretary or something... Oh wait, I have one, my Pepper Pots. But she's not. Not really. Amber always called her that because she knew I have a thing for Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Pots. I have a thing for her LOOKS. Not her fucking personality. My Pepper Pots works for the company. I've banged her countless times. Sadly, she's pretty vanilla.

I finished cooking a massive British Breakfast for my live-in hard-on maker and called out to her using those exact words. She walked into the living room all sweaty and pumped and stared at me.

"Don't call me that. It's not nice."

"Fuck that, you are." I pulled down my shorts and proudly displayed my hard on. "See?"

"Take em off all the way," she said, and I think I might have detected hunger in her voice.

Grinning, I slipped them off and threw them at her and she caught them. I did my best to helicopter my schlong and mostly succeeded. I looked at her and grinned. "Let's see you do that!" I boasted.

There was a knock at my door, and I saw Shanti's eye gleam. She peeked out the peephole and flung the door open. I dove behind the coach and hid.

"Hi Shanti! How are you? I heard about all the commotion last night. What happened? Is everything okay?"

The annoying voice of Dana Carver was the last thing I needed to hear right now.

"Can I come in?" she piped.

"Sure, Dana, why not? Come on in!"

What the actual fuck? I cursed, very aware of my nakedness.

"Where's Peter? Why are you holding those shorts?" asked Dana and her voice sounded far too close to me.

Shanti, tell her I'm away or something... I prayed.

"He's hiding naked behind the couch..."

That bitch!

Dana's squeal was far too loud. I looked up and there she was staring down at me from behind. Part of my mind noticed her glasses were gone and how much more beautiful she looked. Meanwhile I was crouched down flat on my hands and knees in a sort of foetal position. I felt exposed and vulnerable. She can see my ass...

"Oh my God!" she gushed. "I can see his ass! Look at it!"

"It's a nice ass," laughed Shanti.

"Shanti, you are so fucking fired..." I managed to say.

"Stand up! Stand up!" squealed Dana. "I wanna see it!"

I didn't rise to the bait. I was content to remain in my current position fully aware my ass was exposed. Dana was crouching down and trying to see more.

"Oh my God! I can see his asshole! And? Is that your ball sack? It's so smooth!"

I prided myself on my manscaping. No one likes a hairy ball sack. I tried to worm my way away from her. She followed me like a remora. "Go away, Dana. This isn't funny." Shanti was laughing so I guess it was funny for someone.

"No, it's so fucking hot! A naked man! Let me see it? Please. Just for a moment?"

"Will you go away if I do?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe?"

I sighed. There was no way out of this other than yelling and screaming and I needed Dana to trust us. I had a role for her in the future.

"Oh my God! He's gonna do it!"

I closed my eyes and stood. I could feel my erection bobbing and betraying my arousal. This was hot in a strange way. I saw a light flash through my eyelids and opened them to find Dana taking pictures of me. She was crouched down and taking a close up of my junk.

I covered myself, which is hard when it's hard. And long. Wink.

"Dana! Stop that! No pictures! Delete them!"

I saw Shanti pissing herself laughing over by the stove. She was eating breakfast while watching this. Bitch.

Dana crept forward and grabbed for my hands. I swatted at them and backed away, but the little vixen was quick, and she wrapped one hand around my shaft and held on tight. I froze and immediately her other hand cupped my balls. Here's a good trick, you want a man to stop moving and stay perfectly still? Grab his cock and balls and just hold on.

"Dana! Let go! Stop that!"

She had a glazed look on her face. Her eyes were locked on her own hands holding my dick. "Wow. I'm holding it! Amanda said it was perfect for a cock and it is! It feels so hot! So hard and yet so soft! Oh my God I've never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Look how the skin slides along it!"

She was moving her hand up and down my shaft and dammit it felt wonderful. I gazed at her and took in all the eighteen-year-old perfection of her body and I might have moaned then.

"What's that sound? Is that good?" she asked. When I didn't reply, Shanti did.

"Yup. Means he likes it."

"I'm going to put it in my mouth," Dana said and then looked over at Shanti and grinned. "I'm gonna put it in my mouth!"

Shanti grinned at me. "He'll like that. I think he admires you."

Dana looked hopeful at me. "Really? This is really hot right now. I'm so excited!"

She was continuing to stroke me and fondle my balls.

"Get on your knees," smirked Shanti. "Get closer. Smell it."

Dana looked wild and overjoyed and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She leaned in and sniffed. Then she sniffed harder.

"Ooh! It smells wonderful! Exactly like a man should smell! Why don't they bottle this? Smell that?" She took another deep sniff. I watched her nose approach my cock head and my cock spasmed a little. "Oh! It moved! In my hand! Shanti, it moves!"

Shanti was red in the face with laughter. She was holding it in, but barely. I grimaced at her and mouthed "you fucking bitch" at her.

I should have been watching Dana.

"Woah!" I yelled when Dana engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. I looked down and she had me in her mouth. She was trying to stretch her lips around it and not succeeding. She pulled me toward her, and my hips may have betrayed me and helped.

"Dana, stop. You can't!" I pleaded and realised even to me that didn't sound sincere.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and I was annoyed. I wanted it back in. "Amanda said to keep trying. Force it in. Suck on it and lick it." She smacked her lips. "It tastes way better than I thought." She popped me back into her mouth.

I moaned and thrust a little.

She took the hint and started moving her head up and down the shaft. Then her teeth connected with my sensitive flesh. "Argh! No teeth! Jesus!"

Dana popped off my cock and looked up at me in fear. "I'm so sorry! Sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No. But teeth are bad. Very bad." Her braces glinted at me and suddenly they looked like razor wire.

"Sorry! Amanda warned me. I'm sorry!"

"You may as well tell her what to do," said Shanti.

Dana looked at Shanti with hope. "Can you help me?"

Shanti's eyes went round.

"Yeah, Shanti. Come and help her," I said. I looked at Dana's hope filled eyes. "She's really good. She can deep throat this monster like nobody's business. All the way down."

Dana looked at Shanti with something akin to worship. "Really? I want to see that! Amanda did it with a dildo a week ago. It was amazing to see! I wanna see it with a real cock!"

I exchanged a look with Shanti.

Dana meanwhile put my cock back in her mouth. She had her mouth open really wide trying to keep her teeth away from my sensitive flesh.

"Swirl your tongue around the head," I instructed, and she obliged.

She popped me free again and licked at her lips. "I taste something. Slippery, too."

Shanti plopped on the coach beside us. "That's pre-cum."

Dana's eyes lit up. "Amanda told me about that! It's delicious! She never said it was so delicious."

I was annoyed at that. "She never said my cum was delicious?"

"No."

Shanti smiled up at me and then at Dana. "Did Amanda taste delicious, too?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Way better than..." she froze when she realised what she had admitted. "I ah...."

Shanti shushed her. "It's okay. Being attracted to women is normal for some people. People like you and me."

Dana looked nervous. "You won't think I'm weird? Queer?"

Shanti smiled and took my cock from Dana. "No, I don't." Shanti buried my cock in her throat and started to give me head. Dana watched amazed. I was, too. Shanti was the best at this. No one had ever deep throated me with as complete abandon as her. It added to the pleasure. Shanti pulled my cock free and gasped "Easy when you know how. By the way, this is the only cock I've ever had in my mouth."

I even blinked at that. "How is that possible?" asked Dana.

"Lots of dildos. Same thing really, except a real cock is actually easier, I think. What did Amanda tell you?"

Dana looked thoughtful and watched Shanti resume sucking of my cock. "It's so cool to see this up close like this. Amanda said to do what you're doing. To hold the balls, too. Stroke them but always gentle, like two fresh eggs." She looked up at me. "When will he cum and when will you know?"

Shanti popped me free and bent my cock toward Dana. "Suck it. You'll know by a lot of ways. Just be vigilant. No one cums right away." She looked up at me and I remembered blasting the back of her throat the moment she had deep throated me in the gym. "Most of the time, anyway." Shanti grinned up at me and for a moment she was so stunningly beautiful. I was lost in that smile. And my orgasm snuck up on me and blasted out of me.

Right into Dana's face. She panicked and fell back. My cock, free of her mouth, spewed cum and it blasted Dana in the face again. She had her hands up trying to block it, but my cum arced over her hands and splashed on her forehead and into her right eye.

"Ah! It burns!" shrieked Dana.

Shanti grabbed her. "Relax!" Shanti leaned forward and slurped up my cum. That's hot, I thought. She licked it up and then placed her mouth over Dana's eye and held it. Dana seemed to relax a little. Shanti let go. "Come on, let's wash your eye out, love. Cold water only! Okay? Hot water cooks that shit like eggs."

How did she know that?

The two women left for the bathroom. I heard Dana chattering the whole way. "That was so awesome, Shanti! I've been cummed on! And by Peter! I can't wait to tell Amanda. She'll want to hear everything. He was so tasty! Oh my God, you ate some cum didn't you? Can I taste? Is there any left? I've always wondered what it would... Oh my God! You kissed me! Oh! I can taste it!"

I looked down at my spent cock. Why is my life so fucked up?

I got dressed in track pants and resumed making breakfast. Shanti had eaten all the sausage and bacon. I fried up some eggs and toast and put it on a platter with some small plates. Shanti and Dana emerged from the bathroom and I could see Dana's eye was a little red.

She proudly showed it to me. "That was awesome, Peter! Thank you!"

I nodded and glared at Shanti. She grinned at me and accepted the tea I made her. I pushed the French press over to Dana and said it was time and she gleefully pushed the plunger down.

"Good girl," I said, and she looked so proud.

"Why does it burn like that?" asked Dana as I made our coffee.

I had no idea, but Shanti answered. "Acids and enzymes. But mostly the chlorine. It burns like pool water."

"Oh, I see. Wait chlorine? That's gross!"

"And sugars," added Shanti with a wink. "Makes it sweet."

"And how do you know all this?" I asked her.

"I spent the better part of my adult life surrounded by full male ego syndrome. What do men talk about all the time? Their dicks. What they want to do with their dicks. Where they want to put their dicks. It never ends."

"Ew," said Dana and she accepted the mug of coffee I gave her.

"Yeah, ew. All men are the same," complained Shanti.

"Except Peter!" gushed Dana. She was staring at me over her mug. "Can I see it again? Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Fuck no. Stop asking! You are never gonna see it again!"

"Amanda says you fuck really good," murmured Dana.

"Jesus! Dana!" I shouted and Shanti started roaring in laughter.

'What?" asked Dana. "I want to! Please Peter?"

"No!"

Of course, she pouted for the rest of breakfast. Now I couldn't stop thinking about actually fucking Dana. That would be awesome, as Dana said. Also fucking Dana would be like fucking the Carvers and I grinned to myself.

Shanti pointed at me. "See that? He's decided he's gonna fuck you..."

I stared at her betrayal and then covered my ears when Dana squealed and ran around the kitchen island to jump into my arms. She squirmed and tried to kiss me and Jesus, but it felt wonderful. I had this bundle of energy in my arms with an amazing tight body and gorgeous perky tits pressed up against me. I had my hands on her ass and she was practically grinding on me.

"How's the ole peter, Peter?" drawled Shanti.

It was hard, thank you very much, I thought. Then Dana found my hard cock with her groin and started dry humping me in earnest. I grabbed her ass and peeled her off me.

"Dana! Stop it! Right now!"

It took a lot of coaxing and pleading but she finally relented. She sat back down and squirmed.

"Stop squirming," I said.

"I can't. My muffin is super tingly, and my panties are soaked."

I paused drinking my coffee and closed my eyes against the temptation. "Finish your coffee and then go home, please. I've had a bad couple of days."

"Oh, right! That's why I came over! Mum and dad won't tell me anything. What happened here last night? There was police and ambulances! I heard it was something here in your place?"

I sighed. "It was Amanda, Dana. She's alright now! So, don't freak out. She was attacked in the park across the street. Drugged and sexually assaulted. She made it here and Shanti and I took care of her until the ambulance showed up. And the police. She's coming here to stay with me for a while."

"Oh my God! That's terrible! But she's coming here? That's great! I can tell her all about sucking your cock and making you cum all over me! That was awesome watching it SHOOT out like that! Pew pew!" She made little pistol motions with her hands.

Shanti and I shared another look. Dana was about as sharp as a marble.

"Hey, can I come over and help take care of her? I know what she likes."

"Sure. Now head on home, okay? I have stuff to do with Shanti." I saw her make the wrong connection. "Work stuff. Now scoot..."

Dana sauntered to the door and then stopped. "One more time? Please?"

I sighed and pulled out my cock. It was more than a little semi-hard what with Dana rubbing herself against me.

"So beautiful," she gushed. I put it away and she headed to the door. She stopped and looked back at us. "She was attacked in the park? Last night?"

I nodded. "Yeah, around two in the morning. Four guys. Cops."

"Cops?" she said and looked thoughtful and then her eyes opened wide. "Was she at a gala thing?"

I nodded and Dana held her hand up to her mouth and ran from the apartment.

"What was that?" I asked.

Shanti looked thoughtful. "I think she just put two and two together."

123456...8