All Comments on 'Philanthropy'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Really loved it keep writing thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

It is always good to see that "American way" is working.

"Cheats and assholes prosper to great extent"

PS: Of course, "American way" works even if you are not American.

-1

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nothing to root for or like in this this one

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A perfect idea for a plot, . . .

as long as you remove any humanity from the characters. Reads like some kind of Peyton place drama in robot world. The characters are completely conniving, calculated, scripted, and have unending funds to finance their machinations. And they have not a single ounce of human decency, normal instincts, love, or compassion.

So what was the point? Husband betrayed the wife at the first opportunity, and the wife did not take too long to join in the betrayal. But their marriage relationship only improved, while they were both cheating and falling in love with someone else?

Go take a DNA test, to see if you have any. You don't think like a normal person.

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontover 5 years ago
Hard to like

None of the lead characters ends up being sympathetic or relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still trying to decide

This had a very interesting plot and could have been much much better. It was still very good as it was. I probably disliked the way her husband handled things the most. I wanted to find a way to like James character more. Sure he did some great things for them and many others, but unfortunately he had an ulterior motive. The ending was a bit rushed in my opinion, it could have been drawn out a little longer. But overall it was a decent story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun

Actually stupid but a fun story.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay story

The story was good thought it was a human being story for a change till you had to make the wife a whore and a husband a prick she fucks for money he found another woman Life Goes On not even going to mention the old bastard in his sister who play with people's lives LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of time

There was not one likeable character in this mess and any sympathy they might have engendered was pissed away by making them such horrible people.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Difficult

Gave you a *3 for unique plot, but no higher because the major characters were all so unlikable. James was a rich asshole out for an easy piece. Justin was eager to sell his wife for a.job and some money. The Wibe was an eager whore who gave it up too quickly. All in all, just not a likeable story.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

don't sign the prenup

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So, the wife thief wins

not that Natalie was any real prize

falling for a man like James

I'd be interested in where all three of them end up in 10 years time

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
The point is...

Sexual relationships changes the feelings of all involved. That s why it is so dangerous. Be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Very good story, after all it is a story! The sad people out there who have to criticise every story, just get a life and have a good look at yourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon had it right - where is the cheating slut going to end up in 10 years?

Fucking bitch and wimp husband should have been stoned and left for dead in some jungle in Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she was so stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twisting USA!

An improbable story but entertaining with enough twists to be a street in SF. I enjoyed it. Stories don't always have to be realistic. This was a fine effort.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Those who tell you to ignore the haters are so right!

You seem to have a way to create Loving Wife stories that are unique and entertaining. To date I’ve enjoyed ten of your stories and plan to read the rest plus any new submissions. If your stories are twisted I seem to like the paths the follow.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I'm not really sure how I feel about that story

It seems like everyone got what they wanted in the end but going down that road hurt her and more importantly, her kids. Sure, they are Rich as one squirrel living alone in a forest of Oak Trees, but still, that kind of damage will stay with them even in their subconscious and probably mess up their future marriages. Notice the plural on marriage.

I can't give this story a good rating because she was essentially a slut but because her husband actually did it first, I can't give it a real low rating.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69about 5 years ago
5 stars

I enjoy your writing & will keep reading your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Plain Weird...Skip Shoulda Skipped This

This must come from the tortured mind if a wannabe nouveau riche-r.

The hubby is a worm of a cuck. She herself is of very low moral fiber.

Whatever. This was simply no fun or anything else. And relegating the children to wall ornamentation for the sake of a story is never good for credibility.

Are we supposed to feel our pervy hearts going pitter pat when this slimey urchin throws herself at mr moneybags in the end...again?

To repeat: there is nothing redeeming about this story. One strains to find a reason for why the talented Skip even wasted his time elaborating all of this. Every person was a jagoff and the kids were fake wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Take Me to the Penthouse!

This was an excellent story, both my wife and I loved it. The plot was sophisticated, but easy to follow, the narration was clear, the sex scenes were passionate, and the emotional ups/downs were exciting. James, while he did actually help the young couple with their financial needs, was a complete control freak – as was sister Ellen. I’m sure that it was not a mere accident that the booth at the Eagles game came stocked not only with booze, but also with pretty girls to seduce the husband. A great set up, which he easily fell for.

Because of James’ wealth and status, the story had an out-sized feel and glamor to it, which was quite attractive. Again, a nice set up which, wife Natalie easily fell for. As my wife said, what wife wouldn’t fall head over heels in lust for wealthy James and the great sex he provided. We were tempted to despise James when he finally confessed how manipulative he had been. But later it appeared that he saw the error of his ways. Redemption is an interesting concept when applied to a low life, like James.

In conclusion, my wife said she wished we were having financial problems and that a James would appear. She would gladly spread her legs for a James, if our family needed the help. Actually, the aspect of a “wife and mother making a sacrifice for the family” was intriguing, because that way a wife doesn’t have to admit she is just behaving like a slut!

Also, what husband wouldn’t be thrilled to have his wife come home from her dates after having learned a new sexual position that she wanted to try out with him in the marital bed! Your story was exciting and had the ability to reach into the dark recesses of fantasy for both male and female readers. Two specific scenes in your story appealed especially to women. First, the fact that James provided wife Natalie with high fashion, custom made dresses. Traditionally, accepting a nice dress from a man is tantamount to giving him rights to her pussy. Secondly, the fact that James was able to make Natalie squirt during orgasm, something that her husband had never been able to do, was especially hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why should I feel sorry for a pimp and his whore?

Or a man who enjoys fucking over married couples?

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
I had to chuckle

So I'm curious as to how the old man that is old enough to be her grandfather could rock her boat to the point of squirting and passing out came to be....

Did the old guy have a horse cock with a magic spell.

Hahahahaha....

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
1 star miserable story agree pimp whore and preying rich guy

Fucked up. Husband shit she shit rich guy double shit

Right fell in love my ass

Definitely not worth reading

Hoped it would have saving ending

I read and hated

1/2 star if possible

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Terrible ending

The ending ruined the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You could see the ending

Right from the beginning, you could see everything that happened was a setup to get Natalie and Justin to divorce, so that James could have Natalie and her ready made family.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Did not like this one at all. She was a dupe and she turns to the man who ruined her for support

Horrible ending. Al three of them needed to be burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MINORITY OPINION

Guess I mostly go along with Anonymous 05/12/19 (Take Me to the Penthouse!).

I actually chuckled as I finished reading.

The thing is, there are so many similar stories on Literotica, especially in Loving Wives, some even having wives (sluts) and husbands (saints) who react in LW formulaic patterns. This is moreso a trait of BTB (burn the bitch) stories. Even though I prefer REASONABLE, well-told reconciliation stories, I have appreciated lots of consequences stories (marriage breaks up), if they do not run into vindictive revenge. Since my Literotica reading (years of it) emphasizes Loving Wives, I get used to lots of similar plots and similar themes.

That is one reason that something different like Philanthropy appeals to me.

I like variety.

True, the characters all had some defects (what a surprise!). But characters who are perfect usually do not make for interesting Literotica stories, especially in Loving Wives (maybe they'd work in Romance).

Add to that, the defective characters in this tale -- financially desperate wife and husband (Natalie and Justin), horny but generous moneybags (James), and his co-conspirator sister (Ellen) -- all got what they wanted and wound up fine (maybe even happier) with it After a twisty, and somewhat kinky, ride.

Yeah, I know. Not so good for Sunday School class.

But does kinda fit Literotica.

Thanks to Skippy47 for a unique, entertaining read.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
If

If he knew she was divorced,why didn't he approach her,surely if he felt the way he said he did,he would have done that.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nitpic is an idiot!

He wanted Natalie to come to him and make the first move! He wanted to make sure she really loved him and wanted to be with him. Nitpic is probably one of these rednecks who refuse to wear a mask during the COVID-19 pandemic. DUMB!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Couldn't even finish it

1

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

As horrible and manipulative as it was, I guess all of them turned out happier in the end?

Might be a house of cards waiting to fall, but we're not sticking around for that part of the story.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Oh Well

So James was an asshole with money, and Nat was a high priced whore. So where was the story?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

The husband gets mad at his wife because she may have displeased the rich guy on their date? Is that really what this story says? I can't feel sorry for him or like the wife or admire the other guy. They all should suffer far more than they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4. Very interesting. I think this may have been an attempt to re-write "The Signing Bonus" by Writewinger, which was posted exactly one week before this story was posted. Writewinger's story was better, a pure 5, but this one's damned good.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

what a stupid story, I don't know who is more pathetic, him or her

2starrs

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Just isn't believable enough for me to suspend my disbelief.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Skippy47

Should have skipped this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very much NOT my cup of tea, but one must admit to its adequacy. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

-- 1 Timothy 6:10 KJV

Skippy's story makes a mockery of both philanthropy and gratitude. It is unfortunate he is such a troubled soul. Rather than getting mired in his misery, it seems more useful to reflect on this message contained in Paul's first letter to Timothy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is a hooker. Her husband was a pimp. The rich guy was a john. Pretty plain to see. Not your best.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Sorry but I quickly lost interest, nothing here to keep it⭐️⭐️

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
How

How come Natalie wasnt wearing a garter belt and stockings,the first night James shagged her.,This author has problems describing underwear.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos29 days ago

The fact that she would go back to a man who manipulated her into a love affair and nuked her family - especially after how her children were suffering from the result of it. It's just... callow. Everyone in this story sucks. I didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Shitty people at every turn and the sister Ellen was probably the worst one. So she goes back to the predator because he occasionally listened to her and was good in the sack? I guess the fact that he's old enough to be her grandpa and worth Billions had nothing to do with it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous