Philemon Pt. 04

Story Info
Time for the rapture.
1.5k words
4.75
693
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our three days went by far too quickly. It seemed that no sooner we were saying hello, we were bidding each other goodbye. Standing by the door in my kitchen, things suddenly felt awkward. His taxi had arrived and reality along with it. The moment he walked out of that door his identity would no longer be distinct. It would become blurred like the wateriest of watercolour paintings, the role of husband and father taking him far out of my reach like a rip tide.

We hadn't really discussed what would happen next or if there would even be a next. So we parted on a note of doubt and worry instead of the warm sunshine of assuredness that I had hoped for. Being the one actively left behind in order that he could go back to hearth and home, cut me. I began to scrape up every reason I could think of, why I ought not see him again even if he wanted to. I had enjoyed the bonfire of our hearts, the heat, the glow in my otherwise excruciatingly bleak and desolate night but to be at the door now with nothing retained but cold scattering ashes made me fear what could potentially come if I pursued this.

Fear is not my world. I live for adoration, pleasure and kink. He represented so much risk to my existence and in the coming weeks my fears were indeed proven right. Our affiliation and the nature of it became exposed. Storms collided, individuals vented and yet despite my concerns in the midst of it all we somehow built a raft and clung to it. At times it appeared that we might sink but it was in those moments that we fought still harder. After a particularly dreadful week I shocked both myself and him. Unable to sleep in the early hours one morning, I decided I could be parted from my sub no more and booked flights to see him. It wasn't strictly a test of him alone either, it was also an act of defiance towards any who might question us -- most of all HER.

She who had coldly closed off both herself and her bed to him for years. She who had theatrically pretended to be utterly heartbroken upon finding out about us, yet all the while plotting; not ways to win him back and fix her family and marriage. Nay. But how to capitalize on a situation that she had been engineering like a general for decades. There was going to be a lot of fucking around and finding out, I decided. But as I sat on the plane readying myself for the landing gear thumping the runway, my mind was mostly preoccupied with the fucking. Right now, Little Miss Crocodile tears could go to hell wearing gasoline grandma panties for all I cared.

Nothing is ever as perfect as the plans and imaginings in your head. It's the way you handle the unexpected that matters. After our stressful few weeks and then being unable to find him in the carpark, when I did find him I just got into the car, leaned over and grabbed him, pouring everything into a solid 10/10 kiss. Almost silently, as if digesting, he drove us in the heavy rain to the hotel he'd booked, showing me a glimpse of the man he could be through his symbiosis with his powerful car. As for the quietness,somehow we do this, tolerate and even welcome quietness. Other couples might chatter incessantly and at times we do but at that moment proximity was absolutely enough. And yes, the word 'couple' has fitted us from then on and still does. I felt much less doubt. There was a direction forming. There was something more between him and I than I'd felt with any other.

As we waited for our room, sipping our welcome drinks, I stroked his hand and we bonded further still, through eyes, heart and mind. Something inside me danced to see him so happy. As my soul sparked at his nearness my mind turned to the lumpen piece of lead he'd left behind to be with me and for a second I almost pitied her because this was something she could never understand, not with her selfish narcissistic ways.

Draining his pint he slipped his warm hand between my legs and announced he was going to get the key.

The room wasn't so much luxurious but more exquisitely quaint than anything else -- a total history lover's delight. The 14th century coach house was the perfect romantic bolt hole. As I took it all in, the ornate four poster bed, the gorgeous original features, the soft lighting, I realised he'd booked the honeymoon suite for us and it was clear that he'd done this for me. He wanted me to be as happy as I wanted him to be in return. I hadn't expected it at all.

Once familiar with the room, we naturally commenced reacquainting ourselves with each other's bodies. A surge of pleasure shuttered my eyelids at his warm naked embrace. It hadn't been long but even a week would have been too long for me. Everything felt so right, so private; safe and secure. In response to his caresses and kisses, my body prepared itself. Our trembling although it wasn't cold was like the day announcing its presence through the dawn. I settled him down comfortably on his back. His gentle, nurturing Domme was here. She would care for him. Pillows were arranged beneath his head, my naked breasts swaying in his face. Emboldened he took one in his mouth gently sucking on it as I eyed him indulgently from above.

Before long I settled my pelvis against his as he circled my nipple with his soft loving tongue, reintroducing our most private of places. If kisses were praise, then he received the Hallelujah Chorus from the choir of both my upper and lower lips. My labia fawned unabashedly up and down the length of him, making him slippery with my libidinous honey. Notching him only briefly, informed my sub that I wanted to taste the both of us. So I slipped him inside and after fucking him briefly, I upended myself so that my cunny was in his full view and commenced sucking, licking and kissing his member like the delightful thing that it is. My sighs could not be contained upon tasting us and even less so when he grappled with my body in such a way that he opened me fully to his inspection and subsequently his starving mouth.

My pleasure was acute. We feasted like gluttons -- a miasma of juices, tongues, lips and plush heat. I told him how much the fullness of his balls pleased me, then gently sucked them both in turn while fisting his velvet skinned cock. When he informed me that the last time he had emptied them was inside me, I was unable to hold back anymore.

'Who does your sperm belong to?' I asked breathlessly, sliding him in to ride cowgirl.

'Yours. Only yours,' he said.

He looked up at me open mouthed as I used his body for pleasure, my hands pinning his wrists even though we both knew he could get away at any time if he so wished.

'You're getting tighter,' he whispered.

'Yes, I'm close. Talk dirty to me. Please.'

I circled my hips and rocked in such a way that numerous parts of me were stimulated all at once. He told me he could feel my juices coating him, that every slap of my pussy against his balls was bringing him closer erupting. Smiling into his gaze, I kissed him ferociously. I think I clenched hard. I was so, so very close.

'Lie on your back for me,' he said.

It was not a big ask. I was so crazy with desire for him I'd pretty much do anything. And in any case I'd thought of him on top often during our time apart.

Too many times missionary has proven to be a bitter disappointment to me in the past. Not this time though. Although taking charge, I was uppermost on his mind. He administered slow sensual lingeringing strokes that seemed to stretch out both time and the experience itself. I became aware of us cocooned within the confines of the opulent four poster bed. Comfort, warmth, safety, privacy, pleasure. He'd done all of this for us. Our difficulties melted, I melted too beneath him. He attended to my needs. My doors began to open and that's when I heard him say those magical words.

'It's coming now!'

I held him to me, legs spread apart to receive, (unlike her) and he counted each delivery, such is his bawdy nature...

'One...'

Oh god that was hot.

'Two...'

Oh fuck he's filling me!

'Three...'

Oh god, I want it all!

And so it went on until the seventh and final release where I utterly lost myself to him in a wave of seismic unearthly pleasure, convulsing, shaking and panting until I thought it was going to never end.

Of course it did end. Everything does. But we repeated these actions and more besides, daily, until my departure -- as anyone would do when they finally found something good in a desert so barren and bare.