Philemon Pt. 05

Story Info
A male sub brings his Mistress to orgasm.
908 words
4.67
852
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I’ve come to realise it’s pretty common for a certain type of guy to contact a woman when he’s horny in order to get his rocks off. They will flirt. Ask for pics. Or even a filthy phone call. That kind of thing.

I’ve been on the receiving end of it of course. It can be a lot of fun. But now I am focused purely on my Philemon, those sort of games with others are off the table. And as I lie here with my morning girl wood it occurs to me that Philemon has not had much training in such matters and probably doesn’t even know he is required to pleasure me remotely or that women get morning wood too. He is still, bless him, fairly innocent. I don’t want to ruin that entirely but there is a profound urge in me currently that needs taken care of. My sub has a job to do.

With one hand beneath the duvet gently stroking my warm thigh, I grab my phone with the other and type him a quick message.

‘Are you awake?’

The reply is almost immediate which pleases me immensely. Good subs do not keep their Mistress waiting.

‘Yes Miss. I hope you slept well.’

‘I did. Where is my kiss?’

‘Xxx,’ he types. ‘Sorry Miss. I’m still sleepy.’

‘So you are still in bed then.’

‘Yes.’

‘And in what order is your penis?’

There is a brief pause as I imagine him checking.

‘Semi hard Mistress. And excited to be talking to you.’

‘And what would he like to be doing right now?’

‘Thrusting into my beautiful Mistresses body. Pleasing and pleasuring her till her juices run.’

My body responds to that! Electric shocks run down the back of both thighs. I feel heat surging at my core.

‘Mistress is turned on by your naughty little notions. Does it make you happy to know that?’

‘It really does. May I ask if my lady is touching?’

I spread some of the slippery syrups over my clit and trace a lazy circle around her.

‘You may.’

I describe what I’m doing and tell him to lie on his back and remove his black briefs. I already know those are what he’s wearing because these are not just my preference. It is my command that he wear nothing else.

‘I am naked now Miss. I am yours.’

Once again energy thrums through my body. I want to mount him. Engulf him. Milk him dry. But he is too far away at present. I must find another way.

‘You may stroke your shaft for me. Recall what it is like to be beneath me. My thighs rising and falling as I plunge you inside. My walls massaging you. My wet flesh adoring my sub. My hand stroking your too full balls. Do you remember Philemon?’

His reply is quick.

‘By God I do! Oh Miss! If only I could be inside you now! Would you let me? I’m pulling back my foreskin. There is precum. He wants you so fucking badly.’

‘I would indeed let you. I’d demand it.’

‘Can I stroke him Miss and pretend it’s you?’

‘Yes. Make him cum hard for me. Call me and place me on speaker phone. I want to hear.’

He does exactly that. I inform him that two fingers are working a similar magic. I tell him how much his cock is making me cream. Our breathing is ragged. I imagine his hips are bucking like mine. Desperate for release. Desperate for more.

‘Cum inside me goddamn it! Fill your Mistresses pussy to the brim!’

I hear a grunt and short huffy breaths and I know he’s shooting his load for me. I visualise his sperm erupting and my own climax bores through me.

‘Fuck!’ I shout.

My groans and clenchings seem to go on forever. Then eventually it ends as all things must. I lie on my back.

‘You did well. I would ask you to clean Miss up but since you are not here I must manage myself.’

‘Never fear my love. My darling Mistress. I intend to be by your side and ready to serve very soon. I was hoping to book flights today.’

I feel my face glow with delight at this news.

‘Is that so?’

‘Yes, if you want me. Just let me know what dates suit or don’t suit.’

‘Of course I want you. I will just get a shower and then we can arrange properly.’

‘Yes Miss.’

Then a thought crosses my mind…

‘Philemon?’

‘Yes Miss?’

He sounds apprehensive. He knows I know. Clever little Sub.

‘You didn’t really cum did you?’

‘No Miss. I do apologise. But I thought the right thing to do was to save my tribute up for when I’m with you in person.’

I almost laugh out loud. I’m not sure why I find this funny.

‘That’s quite alright. I got there anyway and you are absolutely correct that I would rather you spill in me, not just for me.’

‘It is always for you Miss. Always.’

He sounds so serious and so devoted. My heart bursts with affection.

‘I love you Philemon. Now Mistress must shower. Speak later.’

I turn off the phone and look at the space in my bed that he will be occupying in a very short time. My sub deserves to be greatly rewarded and I can not wait.