Phineas Phinephallus's Phun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After that, I was in something of a daze when I left the suite, garbed quite stodgily for this place, in an EE robe closed over skivvies. I expected that if I 'gave' today, it might be only with mouth and hands.

The daze, and the pornstar tryst that generated it, had me out of touch for a while. In the elevator, it occurred to me to check messages.

The one that mattered was from Natalie, my video vixen. She asked me to meet with her and a porn producer/director, on the vid she had taken of our bang. Fortunately, my reply wasn't too late, and she then gave me the exhibit hall location.

I found her, open-robed, at a large exhibit labeled Hardwick House. She beamed as she saw me, then dashed to the raised stage in the exhibit. "Mr. Hardwick!" she called. "He's here!"

In a moment we were joined by Harold Hardwick, the award-winning entrepreneurial pornographer. He was even paunchier than I, adorned with tattoos almost everywhere below the neck, and pierced both below and above. He was genitally nude, apart from a cock-and-balls ring, but sported leather goods here and there. His hair and beard were long, brown flecked with gray.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Phinephallus," he said, guiding us to some foldable chairs. "Your reputation preceded you, but has grown and expanded a lot lately."

"He's a great fuck," said Natalie, hugging my arm. "I hope he'll let me show you that." She turned to me, still hugging. "Phineas, may I please have your permission to show Mr. Hardwick our video? Just to look at here, not to be copied. It might turn out to be an audition after all."

I looked closely at her. She was young, but clearly well into her twenties. I still had to challenge her. "Is this a line of work you really want to pursue?"

She pulled a face. "I don't expect you to know this, but I've been camming for years. This is a chance to get paid upfront, and not wait for the pittance that trickles down from my hosting site."

Her word choice suggested she might be even older. That didn't show, she had a really cute face, and her shortish haircut with bangs was very young looking. I sensed that this was all part of her act (or, to be less pleasant, her hustle). I was a bit peeved that she had maneuvered me this way, but at least she had waited to ask my permission, rather than copy the video to Hardwick without asking.

I knew enough insider info, on adult-entertainment, to be aware that Harold Hardwick had no legal or ethical problems hanging over him. There are no squeaky-clean saints in this business, but Hardwick apparently made good on his contract obligations. Also, I now had a hunch that Natalie knew how to defend her own interests.

Hoping I wouldn't get stupidly erect while watching, I said, "All right. If it's just one viewing, and no copying, you have my permission."

"Thanks!" she said with a huge smile. Then, with a serious look to Hardwick, she said, "Like I said, this was a great fuck, and I enjoyed it, and came a whole lot. I'm sure I'll be more professional in a porn shoot."

I stifled a smug look. At least her exploitation of me was partly motivated by real desire, and she got her jollies while I got mine.

She held the phone where we all could see it, and started the video.

By the time it ended, there were at least twenty other people leaning in to get a look. They applauded.

Hardwick looked earnestly at Natalie. "I'll give you a contract to look over. But, please, don't think you have to stifle what you did. I hope the partners I pair you with can get you to that kind of passion. I don't make formula porn. I want real ecstasy, expressed openly."

"Cool!" said Natalie. She grabbed my arm again, and leaned close. Through two robes, I felt the very nice swell of her breast. "How about this guy?"

"If only," said Hardwick. "Mr. Phinephallus, if you ever hit writer's block, I could definitely use your skills. As long as you don't charge what you would for your writing."

Several women behind me cheered.

"For me," I said, "physical fun is a recreational activity. I give freely."

More cheering.

"Just keep it in mind," said Hardwick, when he could have moved on. "A penis-haver with finesse and compassion is a valuable commodity."

I wondered, My shlubby body, in sex video? Who'd willingly watch that?

"I script everything myself," said Hardwick. "I don't have the money to compete with the Queens of Voluptuland."

I didn't react. I just made a mental note to ask Lucy if she was grinding the rumor mill. The contracts were signed, though, so Lucy might not have been alone.

As this meeting broke up, it was clear that the crowd didn't want me to escape. Thinking that I was now oriented enough to navigate the genital-contact zone, I allowed myself to be guided there by the crowd. Natalie trotted along with us, clearly excited, but willing to wait a while to pick up her contract. She made a point of yanking down my drawers and giving my shlong a wet kiss, but then backed off to let others get at me.

I noticed that there were some men in this group, maybe hoping to watch, or even get involved with some of the women. Okay by me, we were all adults, and could give or withhold consent.

Still content from the favors of the Queens of Voluptuland, I was able to erect enough for oral and manual fun, but felt no urgency to get off. I did comment favorably on all of the licks and strokes given to my gonads. My playmates may not have been urgent either, but they were quite willing to receive my amorous attentions, and enjoy whatever orgasms were available.

During this session I got no requests to visit rooms, so maybe that desire was now satisfied. A few times I had to dissuade ardent partners from taking my penis into their vaginas, right there in public, but I now thought that I might be able to cross that line, under the right circumstances. Lucy had hinted that the signing session tonight might face me with such circumstances.

Now, however, everyone could be placated by what I was willing to do. Including the kissing and fondling of a bounty of breasts. Maybe none of them were as magnificent as those of the Queens, but a true titman is always beguiled by any breasts available, and the breast-havers seemed quite pleased by what I did with them.

With no sense of time, I was a bit surprised to see Lucy, nude, but with her hat on, kneeling next to me as I lay sprawled on my back, with my face full of breasts and a quivering pussy on both sets of my frisky fingers. "Despite your breakfast," she said, "I should get some food into you. Sorry, ladies, I have to haul him away."

During a mostly-jokey groan by the group, I just lay there, and smiled up at her.

"Hello?" she said. "Earth to Phineas? Do I have a working connection here?"

"You do, Lucy Carmody," I said. "I'm just trying to memorize your name."

***

It seemed silly to get dressed so we could enter a restaurant, and then get back into undress uniform. So Lucy ordered a room service dinner--for four. Alyssa and Ruth arrived in robes, and their platform shoes. Tonight's event was serious business, and they were part of Team Phinephallus.

I tried for fun, pouting as I said, "You took your hats off."

"We're tall enough without them," said Ruth, forking up roasted vegetables.

"New and old boyfriends have already been assigned to rehab our feet," said Alyssa, scrolling her phone.

I frowned at Lucy. "Do you really expect a mob scene?"

"Actually no. But as you've seen, a big group can deter somebody from acting out. With fewer people, there's a chance somebody might act on impulse."

"Violence?" I asked, doubting it very much.

"No," said Lucy, "but maybe extreme upset, if someone thinks she's not getting what she wants."

I tried to see through the poker faces of Ms. McIntyre and Ms. Pontevecchio. No dice. Mixed gambling metaphors.

The exhibit area really seemed to be jumping, as we walked through to get to the ballrooms. This was the last full day of EECON14, and attendees might be thinking that if they hadn't gained the thrills they'd hoped for, there were only a few hours left for pursuing them.

Despite this, our progress was smooth. Lucy and I were flanked by Alyssa and Ruth, who deterred approaching fans with friendly, smiling statements like "Not now, he has to be somewhere," and "He'll sign his books, if you bring them to Ballroom F."

We were all in closed robes, and this time I was commando. To the extent that I was an attraction here, I certainly wasn't the only one. We passed by booths, with people of both genders surrounding them, paying extra admission for shows by high-level exotic dancers, and pornstars such as my new contractees.

I am such a pathetic horndog. As we passed by the booth used by Seraphina, there was at the entrance a life-sized poster of her, topfree. My shlong thickened, and my mouth watered.

Outside Ballroom F, fifteen minutes before the doors would open, there were perhaps fifty women hovering, in the same kind of exuberant conversation that I had heard on Monday at the book table. I saw three handcarts stacked with books. There may have been more, behind the mass of women's bodies. On the spectrum between fully dressed and nude, most of those waiting were at the latter end, or near it.

We were seen, and some in the crowd called out, and started towards us.

"Very soon," said Ruth with a smile.

"You don't want to lose your place in line," said Alyssa.

When Lucy and I entered the service corridor, the platform-wearers quick-kissed my ears, then trotted off.

"They'll do door access," said Lucy, guiding me to the back door of Ballroom F.

The room had already been set up. Along the back wall was a towel-draped armchair. To the right side of it, there was a table with open space, and also five plastic jars stuffed with ball-point pens.

"You're right-handed, so you can sign there," said Lucy as she moved to a chair and table further to the right. "Leave the space directly in front you open. Give a pen to anyone who wants one." She hefted her laptop from her shoulder bag.

I picked up a pen. Along the side was this message:

Thank you! I'll always be your partner in ecstasy! Yours, Phineas Phinephallus.

"WHAT?!" I barked.

Lucy didn't have to ask what this was about. "It's true, isn't it? If you keep writing for the rest of your life."

In fact, I did want to be a 'partner in ecstasy,' to anyone who might enjoy that. But I'd always thought of that as a writer, physically far removed from unknown readers. Yet my 'personal contact' had already given my 'partners' even more 'ecstasy.'

I don't think I've ever before used ironic quote marks three times in the same sentence.

I looked more closely at the pen. "What's this button on the side for?"

"It activates the vibrator."

"The WHAT!?"

"Save your voice, it's going to be a long night. This is the latest breakthrough in office supplies, and I'm pretty sure all women know about it. For me, insertion is no big deal, but placing it on the clit is quite nice. Women stuck in boring meetings at work can now discreetly keep themselves alert, by tucking it between pants and panties."

I stared at the pen, open-mouthed. "I should write this into the next book!"

Lucy stepped over to me. She put her hands on the chair arms and looked into my eyes. "Phineas, if you still want to wait for a lady to come on to you, fine. But this is your last scheduled event. The assertive extroverts have already had plenty of fun with you. The shy introverts haven't. This signing will be their last chance to get close to you. Try to read what the timid fans are feeling, and encourage them a little. If they still hold back, accept it and move on."

I was as serious as she was. "I've always accepted being rejected. I'll ask, and then smile if she says no."

Lucy smiled, then strode to the front door. "Brace yourself. Every way you can."

She opened the door and at once said, "Tickets one through ten, only!"

"Tickets?" I said, thinking I would forever be at a loss.

"There's a dispenser outside the door, your view was probably blocked," Lucy said to me while checking tickets from excited women. She grinned at the women and declared, "The deli counter is now ready to serve meat!"

I saw, before the door closed, that the women still outside were now in single file. Ruth and Alyssa had apparently gotten them organized, yet I heard my security also in jolly, risque banter with my fans. Nobody was ticked off. Yet.

With this first group, there was plenty of raucous fun over passages in certain books, and the content of personal messages. Some of these ladies had already wallowed with me in the genital-contact zone. Some of them, and a few more, now engaged in some light open-robe fun, offering breasts for my mouth, giving playful tugs to my johnson. This was as far as it went, with two saying they hoped to have friskier fun later.

Lucy, as skilled at people-handling as Alyssa and Ruth, got them to the door with a smile, and said, "He'll be out there when this is done," pimping again. Lucy opened the door and called out, "Eleven through twenty!"

Much the same with this group, but I noticed one woman looking quite abashed in all the ruckus. She held three books, and hadn't moved as others rushed to the front. When there was a break in the banter, I beckoned this woman forward.

With an uncertain smile, she handed the books to me. She was doe-eyed, with short dark hair and a slender build.

I hoped my smile was calming. "What would you like me to write, Ma'am?"

"Oh, um...I don't know." I saw that she wore a black t-shirt with a design licensed out by Lucy on my behalf, with the words Make Mine Phine!

I got a look at her badge. "How about, 'to Dora?'"

She got another smile, this time seeming to enjoy it. "Yes, that'd be nice."

As I was signing the first book, I asked, "Is there anything else you'd like? From me?"

She licked her lips, looking at the others.

"Only if you'll feel all right," I said, trying to give her an escape hatch. "Would you rather not have everyone else here?"

One of the extroverts said, "Sure, Honey, we can go. Trust me, he's really nice. You should have fun with him."

"No, stay," Dora said to the others, with a catch in her voice. "I'm as excited as all of you are. I'm tired of being scared."

She pulled off the t-shirt, the badge departing with it. The breasts she bared sagged to her sides, but I found them lovely, because she chose to present them.

"What would you like me to do, Dora?"

"Um, play with them?" she said, voice shaky.

"Gladly," I said.

She didn't move, save for trembling.

I reached, and touched her breasts.

She took a breath through parted lips, looking at my hands as they settled beneath her breasts. Then she met my eyes and said, "Can you make them cum?"

"I don't know, Ma'am. If you tell me what you like, I can try."

"Maybe, um, gentle squeezes? And kissing?"

I frowned. "Don't lovers do that for you?"

She grimaced. "They just grab, yank, and suck."

The room was filled by a group groan, with discernible "Just awful!" and "Me too."

I shifted my legs out from the chair, so my lap wouldn't have to include my crotch. "Let's try this," I said. "Please sit sidesaddle on me."

Dora did so, putting her hands behind her to the chair arm. Thus arranged, I could get my hands and mouth to her bosom without her making contact with my now-rigid cock.

With a hand on each breast, and my mouth on a nipple, I tried to look up and see how she reacted. My touch was smooth but firm, fingers rimming her areolas. I began with my tongue fairly dry. As I continued, I let saliva touch her.

Her eyes closed. Her mouth opened.

I kept that up for a while, then moved my mouth to her other nipple, lightly pinching the one I had dampened.

"Yessss," she said. "Soooo nice."

Her nipples thickened. I stayed gentle, but my palms cupped her bulk more firmly, and my fingers and tongue sped up.

Her breathing grew loud, and rapid. She whispered, "Omigodomigod!"

Expecting that she'd need extra support, I swiveled my butt so that her right side would lean against the back of the chair. She put her right arm behind my neck, and leaned on me.

Her torso jerked. I barely kept contact with her nipples. She keened several times, still jerking.

As her body eased, I slowed my actions.

She twisted to face me, with a dazed look. "It's true," she said slowly. "Like with Sandra Sorenstein. I thought you made that up."

The room was filled with applause. Perhaps not everyone there had read of Sandra learning that her breasts could be orgasmic, in my novel Sandra's Self-Discovery. Maybe they were just happy for the real woman who had just enjoyed a tit cum.

This was one of the books Dora had brought. I wrote in it this message: 'I made Sandra up, but not what she, and you, can enjoy.'

Dora laughed merrily. She gathered up her books.

"Don't forget your badge," Lucy called over.

Dora set the books on the table, knelt, and picked up her badge and t-shirt. With a grin at the other women, she tucked the shirt into the waistband of her jeans, with Make Mine Phine! now draped over her butt. Then she swept up the books, and led the parade to the door, badge fluttering between her jiggling breasts.

"Just a second," Lucy called out to those waiting. Alyssa closed the door. Lucy approached me again, but got much closer this time.

"You're wonderful!" she said, throwing her arms around my neck and scooching into the chair with me. "Dora might have gone home hating herself for doing nothing. Now she knows that her body can make her happier, and men better do that too."

My hands went inside her robe. "Thanks," I croaked, "but if you want me to keep a steady hand for signing, you'd better stop distracting me."

"You're right," she said, hopping away. "My poontang is still off limits to you," she added, striding to the door. Then she opened the door and finished, "For a little while. Twenty-one to thirty!"

Like I was supposed to be calm after that?

During this door opening I saw Ruth handing out water bottles and what might have been protein bars to those still waiting. The mood out there seemed still convivial.

This group gave me a different distraction: Natalie, with a handcart of seventeen books. "See?" she said, rubbing her tits on my face as I tried not only to sign my name, but first remember it. "I've spent a whole lot of money on you, so it's only fair that you returned the favor."

"How's the contract look?" I asked her left nipple.

"Good money, and I still have time to cam. You've made me an even greater corrupting influence."

"Makes my day," I wheezed.

"Have you fucked, while you've been in here?"

"He hasn't," said Lucy. "Gotta keep the line moving."

"Too bad," said Natalie, releasing me so she could pile books on the handcart. "I've been talking to your security out there about remedying that."

I was now thoroughly erect, and beyond the enclosing capabilities of the robe. I looked at the other women and mumbled, "Hope this isn't offensive."

"Oh no, you're good." said a tall, rangy blonde.

A stocky, gray haired woman gazed at my outgrowith and said. "At least as big as Gunnar Halvorsen." The main character in three of my books.

There were only three more groups, but my composure was gone for good. I stood up, because the chair invited lap-sitting, which I liked way too much. I turned to the side while signing, hoping to make my boner less prominent. But how could I say no when an excited woman said, "It's so nice, can I lick it a little?"

Nearly the exact words of eight women.

In the fifth group there was another very shy lady. I tried to bring her out, and had pretty much given up, when she blurted, "Francois and Cecile. At the gallery. Please?"