Phineas Phinephallus's Phun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Efficiently, Gloria picked up hangers from a chair and put her clothes and mine on a coat rack in the corner. I had never before seen her in a garter belt and fishnets, which she still wore when she climbed on the table.

"Am I supposed to keep my grubbiness away from you?"

"Don't be silly," she said with a sneer. "These aren't really clothes."

In fact, the script is pretty lame, but this shoot doesn't depend on character development. In fact, it's just the three of us, naked and fondling from the beginning. The sizzle comes from the chance that we might be witnessed. I made a mental note to make discrete inquiries of our neighbors.

We braided into various connections of body parts, and displayed our love for, any happiness with, each other. My heart swelled from the sight, sound, and feel of these two women achieving ecstasy together, and with me. My other swelling had its own benefits.

My life has become even luckier.

(The end)