Phineas Phinephallus's Phun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a scene from a book she brought, Parisian Sunrise. Cunnilingus, with rapid clit rubbing. I had her sit on the chair, so I could kneel on the floor. The smell and taste of her cleft almost made me hump the chair. It didn't help that she, Daphne, looked very much the way I had described Cecile, blonde and slender.

She writhed and howled, and I got no obvious cue that she finished. Lucy, less addled than I, came over and pulled me back, saying. "Wasn't that great, Ma'am? Two orgasms! Time to move on."

"Cecile got three," moaned her doppelganger, as Lucy coaxed her to her feet.

"Wait for him outside," said Lucy, shoving books at her.

I may not be prone to blue balls, but the overall long-term arousal was wearing me to a frazzle.

There were only eight fans in the last group. They were joined by Ruth and Alyssa. Somehow, they had lost track of their robes. They grinned wickedly, clearly enjoying this much strutting in their platforms.

"Forgive me," I groaned to the women with books, "but certain individuals may interfere with my ability to write legibly."

Linda was in the group. She laughed with gusto. "An incoherent scribble could make these books worth more on the collectibles market!"

"Mercenary!" I mock-grumbled. To follow through on the fun, I signed my name clearly but intentionally messed up parts of the personal messages.

One of the fans noticed how blood-darkened and upwardly rigid my sausage was. "Looks like you need some relief," she cooed.

I looked at her, then at Lucy. "Will I leave through the front door?"

"You sure will," she said, with a lip lick. She closed her laptop and stood up.

"The area right outside is already a genital contact zone," said Alyssa, moving in close.

"Certain boyfriends have started without us," Ruth added, tossing her curls. "Some of your fans couldn't wait for you to finish."

I could, in fact, hear quite a lot of happy noise beyond the door. Moans and laughter.

I. Was. On. The. Last. Book.

Linda, again today topfree with jeans, asked my security, "How boyfriend-y are they to you? They look really tasty. Should I stay away?"

Alyssa laughed. "Not a problem for us! Steamroll them!"

"We're used to picking up the pieces," said Ruth. She looked at me. "And we've got our own plans."

I almost doubled over. Setting down the pen, I accidentally turned on the vibrator.

"A fitting conclusion!" Lucy cackled. "Phineas, here's a water bottle. Start chugging!"

As the fans filed out, Ruth and Alyssa flanked me and Lucy. There was cheering, but the closest bodies were already entangled on the plush carpet, and we got clear a little ways.

Lucy threw her robe over my head, so I stopped walking.

When I pulled it clear, I was face to face with--Gloria!

She smiled at me. Lucy did also. They side-hugged.

I gazed at the women in my life whom I cherished most. If they had changed their minds, or come to their senses, could I really object if they were here now to kill me? Might this be my preferred cause of death?

"It's all right," said Gloria to the large open space. "You can call me Mrs. Phinephallus. I know how to make my husband into a steady, long-lasting lover."

"And I'll help, if needed," said Lucy. "You can call me Ms. Happypussy."

"When we're done," said Gloria, looking at me lovingly, "we'll turn him over to you."

She shed her EE robe. There was a group gasp that echoed off a far wall.

As I drank in the beautiful contrast of my tall, bodacious wife, with my short, energetic agent, I actually felt more emotional love than physical desire. But there was still quite a lot of the latter.

I mumbled at Gloria, "You said you wanted to steer clear."

"Lucy kept sending me videos from women here, who asked me to give them advice on how to bang you," said Gloria, breathing theatrically so as to heave her breasts just beyond my mouth. "I took that to mean that I wouldn't be a problem for your fans."

"It was an easy thing to add on at the meet-Phineas table," said Lucy. "I've been hoping to introduce Gloria to certain male individuals, who have been very good sports."

From somewhere I heard Darrell Moy's voice: "Booyahhh!"

Then Mark Spivey's: "Lyss, I think we should stay here another night."

I saw Gloria looking in that direction. "Hmmm, niiice," she said. "Lucy, I believe your preferred term for your pimping is 'matchmaking,' correct?"

"Whenever the bodies of compatible humans are not achieving mutual satisfaction," said Lucy, "the universe is too sad a place."

"A proper extension of the agent mindset," I said, and then made a surprise lunge that captured Gloria's left tit for my drooling mouth. Okay, she was distracted by male eye candy, but I couldn't object to the results.

"All right, Buster," said Gloria. "Get on the floor and give me the fuck that's been building up all night."

I did, and I was totally artless. I started spewing into my cowgirl on about her third plunge. I was so stoked that I didn't even grab her tits. At first.

Lucy felt the need the need to tell everyone. "He's really much more poised than this. When his cock hasn't been teased mercilessly for two hours."

"But even this," huffed Gloria, "is magnificent!" She kept rising and lowering long after my relief spew had ended. She came loudly, to rousing applause.

After Gloria settled, she shifted for a little while, with an analytical expression.

I felt very relieved, and after the start of the detonation, I had advanced to full enjoyment.

My hands lifted to cup her breasts. I had softened only slightly, and now I firmed up again.

"Lucy," she said with a smirk, "he may need to go off again before he can be trusted to bang other women."

Lucy again addressed the multitude (many of whom had returned their attention to their partners). "His inventory of goo remains excessive. I will draw it down. Our experience has shown that he will resume erection, and maintain it, very soon afterward."

More cheering. Gloria leaned down, and we embraced. Slowly she separated her groin from mine.

I asked her, "Have you had any fun since I left?"

"No," she said with a touch of a grumble. "I broke a date for tonight. I'll have to make it up to them."

"Did this help, just now?"

"Some," she said, then kissed me deep. "Okay, a whole lot. But I'll check out the local talent."

As she got to her feet, I elbow-propped enough to drain an entire water bottle. Lucy straddled me and lowered, tsk-ing. "Sloppy seconds."

From a little way away, I heard Ruth and Alyssa declare, "All that, and ten percent!"

We laughed along with everyone else. Then Lucy's eyes closed, and she lifted and lowered more slowly than Gloria had.

"Finally," she whimpered. "Even while I was being ravished royally, by beautiful, wonderful men, I knew what I was missing in the suite next door. And especially when I wasn't ravished at all, and you were visiting the rest of the hotel. But I was so glad that you were getting your due. And that your fans were, too."

"I can't thank you enough, for dragging me here," I said, misting up. "It's been so joyful! To see their faces! First happy, then blooming to ecstatic!"

"That's very sweet," she said, humping faster, "but it's getting sappy. Can you please think of what you're doing now? And who?"

Easy-peasy. "Damn!" I said, grabbing her butt and working the ol' shlongeroo into her crevasses. "How do I ever not fuck you?"

"That's more like it!" she wailed. She then achieved blimp-deflator mode, and I gave her plenty to suction.

We lay there and kissed for an amount of time unknown to me.

Finally she stood. With a few breaks for breath, she told the crowd, "It's great, being his agent. I really love getting his residuals. I don't even mind when they dribble out, down my legs."

After an appreciative group laugh, a female voice asked, "How long do we have to wait?"

Lucy looked down at my now-floppy extremity. "Ten or fifteen minutes. He should drink some more water."

"Maybe we can entertain him until then," came a familiar voice from outside my line of vision. My eyes snapped wide open. Midori?

Yes. Nude. As were Constance and Seraphina.

"Spread your legs, Bruce," said Seraphina, going extra-Aussie. "And fuck our tits."

They actually did most of the fucking, enfolded my sticky thing in their warm bounty. A number of people, I think mostly men, gathered around to watch.

Constance. Then Midori. Then Seraphina. With each emergence from a cleavage, my dong showed greater rigidity. It also felt amazing.

We even picked up on our get-acquainted chat from after our revel.

"Watanabe is a fairly common name in Japan," said Midori, thrilling me with the warm pressure of her uncommon bosom. "I use it as a joke, over here. 'What a knobby chest!'"

"These aren't knobs," I murmured. "They're soft spheres. Vessels of beauty. Triumphs of the human species."

"Very true," said Constance. "Never forget it, fanboy."

"Too right!" Seraphina added.

At last they let me loose. We stood, and quad hugged. Constance called out, "Fully fuckworthy!"

It was true. I was as erect as I had been in the Ballroom (where I had been forbidden to F), but now steady and invigorated. And, thanks to my wife and agent, fully adjusted to penetrating vaginas in public, among witnesses.

Speaking of whom, Gloria and Lucy showed up from somewhere (or someone) (or someones) to give me a brief tri-hug.

From out of the crowd, Harold Hardwick hustled up to Gloria. "Are you under contract?" he asked her in a rapid breath. "I'll give you the top rate for busty MILF video."

Gloria chuckled. "Sorry, I'm happily married to this guy."

Lucy got between them. "Never say never, Gloria." To Hardwick: "I'm her agent. You can submit an offer, but expect a bidding war."

His eyes popped, with Lucy's delectable frontage pressing against him. "Are you under contract?"

This wasn't my concern (yet?), so I wandered off. Eager women soon surrounded me.

I was now as orgy-primed as I could imagine ever being. Some partners wanted foreplay, others didn't. Some preferred condoms, others happily received barebacking. I efforted to satisfy all conditions. I was treated to a wide variety of orgasm faces and voices. I left a trail of satisfied women, while not (yet?) myself needing to cum.

Ruth beckoned while she was fellating her boyfriend, and had me complete her spit-roasting. She came while still sucking. Through her muffled voicings, Darrell said, "Nightmare don't seem bad at all."

Mark and some other guy were licking Alyssa'a feet, through gaps in the platforms, as she stood tall, legs parted. She told me, "Let's see if the height is right." It was. My tallywhacker angled fully into her pussy, and I held her upright while she wailed.

Natalie, always the attention-getter, also requested a standing fuck, which could be seen from everywhere in the space. Hers, however, required that I hold her clear of the floor, her legs wrapped around me. She's fairly light, but I was relieved that she came before I was in danger of toppling.

Daphne got her third oral orgasm from me. Then we fucked. Her orgasm voice trilled, "Chapter Nineteeeeeen!" That's when Francois and Cecile got that far.

I didn't hook up with Dora again. I saw her a few times, very happily entangled with partners who appeared to treat her right.

As I walked between intricate arrangements of human bodies, all quite happy and, frankly, bordering on malodorous, Isabel strolled up to me. She was perhaps the only person still clothed. "Ex-cellent," she said, looking out over the fucksprawl, and making Mr. Burns-inspired finger touches. "Ideal promotion for next year."

I grabbed her into an embrace. "You owe me," I growled. "Get on the floor and spread 'em! Flabfest now!"

She remained standing, but stripped efficiently. "You realize that this will allow a few hundred phones to get 'after' pictures of me, to line up next to my old 'befores.'"

"Problem?" I asked, hefting a breast that would be desirable on a woman of any age or build.

"No," she said. "While I don't believe that all publicity is good, I'm okay with this." She lifted an eyebrow, while stepping out of her thong. "After what you've already done, I assume you won't be up for a marathon."

I remembered past sessions with her. "Likely not. Do you refuse me, then?"

She stroked my pole gently with both hands. "Ohhhhh noooo. My crevasses want everything you can give them. If I cum only two or three times, the men on the editorial board make up an adequate train for me to pull."

We found enough open space to allow us to be diverse in positioning. We spooned, then wheelbarrowed, then used a chair sideways for legs-up-missionary, then reverse-cowgirled on the floor, then piledrivered, then a standing fuck with one of her legs up along my chest and the other on the floor, while she leaned on a wall. Then we banged side-by-side facing, so I could gobble her tits to my mouth's content. I did hear quite a few phone cams in our vicinity. She smiled at me with lidded eyes and said, "After has a lot going for it. In my hot-model days, I never had you."

Then she enjoyed an extremely long orgasm, her fourth.

Then she slumped. I kept her head from hitting the floor.

"Liar," she murmured. "Marathon man."

"My first orgy, no experience base." Smugly I added, "Just trying to cook up something else for my journal."

Her eyes snapped wide open. "Journal?" She grabbed my head roughly. "You've been writing? Here? About this?"

"Uh, yeah, I write every day, about what's going on--"

"I want it!" she said. "If I blow you, will you sell it to me right now?"

It just then dawned on me what a hot item the last few days of this journal could be. I grinned. "Negotiate with Lucy." Maybe I did hear Lucy say 'autobiography.'

"Damn!" said Isabel, looking away. Then she looked back. "What the hell, I'll blow you anyway."

***

I trudged into the suite, a mere shell of myself, but feeling better than I had in a long time, maybe my whole life.

I felt even better when I entered the bedroom.

"I pulled rank," said Gloria. "It's just you and me through breakfast."

***

October 20

It's taken most of the flight for me to get this far on the journal update, and I glossed over a few things yesterday. Now that the journal has been offered money and an audience, I'll try to be more thorough.

This morning Gloria requested, and I gladly provided, sex in her preferred position, with her prone, and me entering from between her legs. "I had great fun last night," she said, with a sort of swoony chuckle, "but it's not worthwhile to try to educate a new lover in those conditions. Quantity sufficed, because I knew I'd get quality later."

Once breakfast arrived (with Gloria emulating Ruth from the day before), we settled in to watch the social media posts from yesterday on the flatscreen in the bedroom. As we cuddled nude on the bed, she gave commentary on a scene of her taking, and exhausting, three men. "The penises had high peak value," she said, "but these young fellows haven't yet learned how to make their peaks into plateaus."

She had us play several scenes of my banging. "Exactly what we hoped for," she said, with the 'we' including Lucy. "You spread joy to many women. Like I had you do in college."

I tried to skip past my session with Isabel, but Gloria wouldn't hear of it. What I'd tried to dodge was viewing of the blowjob. Isabel sat me in a chair, legs up, so that while she sucked away all of her genital fluid, and eventually mine, she could finger-fuck my ass. Gloria's laughing fit might have awakened most of the hotel.

"Look at all the women watching!" Gloria exulted. "Now they know how to make you squeal like a piggy!"

"Fortunately, things were winding down then," I said, still feeling a slight anal tingle. "In my remaining encounters, my partners were happy with vanilla."

Once we got down to the exhibit hall, I saw that all of the booths that weren't EE's were either being taken down or already gone. There were still some readings going on, and book sales.

The final event was a closing ceremony, and the auditorium was about half full. In a way, I found it reassuring that attendees were ready to resume their normal lives.

Not all of them. Ruth and Darrell were dressed for a return to normality, but Alyssa and Mark were in EE robes.

Isabel had some of her writers trooped onto the stage for a final wave-and-smile. My publisher begged me to commit to attending next year, and I waved it off, murfling about how I can't predict things so far in advance. There were some groans from the crowd.

As an experienced writer, I know the value of a cliffhanger.

On the way off the stage, out of sight of the crowd, Zenobia slapped my ass, giving me a sidelong grin.

I grinned back and said, "Thanks for not using the cane." Then I quickstepped out of range, so she couldn't pursue me without giving away her act.

Name-changing can make most of this publishable, but I'll have to cut all of my fun with Zenobia. She's too well known for a name change to hide her. I respect her desire to maintain her public persona as an erotica writer. If she wants to write about a shrinker satisfying a diminutive vagina, that's her call.

The plane is now on final approach. Next to me, Gloria sleeps, something she is capable of doing almost anywhere. Across the aisle and a row ahead, Lucy is finalizing the language of the new deal she swung for Celestina. As far as I know, EECON14 was good for many, many people.

Even in this journal, I'll cliffhang my thoughts about EECON15.

***

October 29

The three of us sat at the big table in the dining room, enjoying coffee and pastries. It had been very relaxing to be back home.

"Lucy and I have told Mr. Hardwick," said Gloria, "that the only man I'll perform with is my husband. I'm actually thrilled by the thought of sharing our love with the world."

Lucy was smiling. More than she might, from only doing agent stuff.

I looked at Lucy and said, "The only man?"

She and Gloria laughed.

"Lucy would join us for the first one," said Gloria. "And maybe more later. But I'd also welcome some of the friends you made at the convention."

"Within Hardwick's budget," Lucy noted.

I looked back and forth at these women, each one my life-partner in a different way. "Is this for my sake? Or for your careers? Or do you desire each other?"

"Yes!" said Lucy, with a wicked grin.

"What she said," Gloria cooed seductively.

I tried to say this with a straight face. The tent in my pants wasn't visible, but these two knew me too well. "Have you ever, um, acted on this impulse?"

Gloria sighed. "Sometimes, you're so busy writing."

"We don't just tell each other about how you make us feel," said Lucy. "Sometimes we show."

My voice may have trembled as I said, "And...when I talk about lesbian scenes I'm working on, and you give me advice...?"

"There are certain things you can't research by yourself," said Gloria.

"Well," I said, "I see absolutely no downside to joining you in this venture. As long as I meet the deadline on the next book. Plus, Isabel wants the 'autobiography' soonest."

"You'll resume writing tonight," said Lucy in her taskmaster voice. "But for the next two hours, we have to rehearse. I have the script." She pulled off her sweater.

All of the drapes were open. The windows faced the street.

"Who wrote it?" I asked, brow knitting.

"Nobody hired you as a script doctor," said Gloria, standing and bringing me with her. "You're here as a stud." She unfastened my pants.

"Here?" I said.

"Getting railed on a table isn't comfortable," said Lucy, climbing aboard. "But the extra excitement should make it fun."