Phoebe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the heck?!"

I looked back up at her face and she was biting her bottom lip seductively. It made my hard on throb even harder as I kept trying to hide it.

"I took that photo a few hours ago when I came off stage and got changed. This," she said, starting to rub the round mound of belly sticking out of her, "is the result of nearly twenty guys worth of cum."

That alone was difficult to process but the more I thought about it, the more impossible it seemed.

"W-wait, all of that is just from twenty guys? Surely that's not possible, I mean I'm not doubting something has happened, but even if those guys hadn't cum for a year beforehand, they wouldn't make enough cum to do that to you, surely?"

"Yeahhhh, about that... It turns out being rich and famous enough can get you access to a bunch of crazy stuff you can't get off the shelves. Stuff like a powder you can dilute in water that, like, supercharges a man's sperm production..."

I looked down in shock at my empty glass and across at the nearly empty jug of water.

"D-did you..."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you from the start, but this stuff is completely harmless and only starts to work when you get turned on. Even then it's only effective for maybe like an hour or so. You'll be fine. I mean you drank way more of it than anyone else, but that's no bad thing right?"

My head was all over the place at that moment. On the one hand I felt like shouting out in joy and excitement that I was actually going to be sleeping with Phoebe, on the other I was feeling a little violated that she'd drugged me. Luckily what she did next quelled any resistance I may have had left. She removed her top entirely revealing she'd not been wearing a bra this whole time and showing me what may as well have been the holy grail as far as I was concerned.

I knew her boobs were more impressive than you might assume at first, but even I had underestimated how big and perfect they were when fully exposed. I don't know a thing about bra sizes so if I had to describe their size I'd say imagine two of the biggest, juiciest oranges you've ever seen. They looked smooth and soft with her pale complexion, the natural perkiness of her youth keeping them aloft and topped with two pink, cigar butt nipples that were already hard and inviting.

"So," she finally said, "we gonna do this? Oh, I guess so," she said with a grin as her eyes moved downwards.

I'd finally stopped trying to hide my erection. Needless to say I was harder than I'd ever been in my life and now that I'd stopped trying to conceal it, my boner was practically bursting through my pants. I no longer cared about the drugging, my mind was now only on 'I am going to fuck Phoebe Miller'. She reached out her hand and started to stroke my swollen member through my pants.

"This feels nice and big," she said with a sexy laugh.

As I gulped once again, her other hand joined her first one and she started to undo the button on the front of my pants and pulled the zipper down. The loosening released some of the pressure from my swollen cock and was a relief on its own. I stood so she could take them off entirely, noticing she had dug her fingers into my underwear too so she could remove everything in one movement. As she did, my cock sprang out and nearly hit her on the cheek, causing her to giggle.

Now I've never been one to brag about cock size as I've always been a decidedly average 5-6 inches or so, but right then something was different. I don't know if it was how turned on I was with the situation, a side effect of the drugs or both, but I could have sworn I was packing closer to 9 inches now. In any case, seeing the woman of my dreams grinning ear to ear as she knelt down in front of me with her face slightly obscured by my huge cock is an image that will never leave my mind for as long as I live.

I felt her cup my balls next. They too felt swollen and engorged and when I could finally see them, they were definitely much bigger than before too.

"These feel like they've got loads of cum for me," she said, staring longingly but mischievously into my eyes.

"It's all for you," I replied, my arousal hazed mind now able to think of nothing else.

With another grin, I felt her place her hand on my cock and start to slowly and gently pump it. She laid a kiss at the base of my shaft with her perfect, red lips and then moved herself just a little lower where I felt her start to kiss my balls. I flinched slightly as I felt the pressure increase and saw she was sucking on one of them. I don't know if you've ever physically felt your balls grow larger, but I could have sworn mine did. She did say the stuff was activated by getting turned on after all and she clearly wanted to make sure it was reaching its full potential.

After another few minutes of heaven, she moved her mouth away from my now even more swollen balls and dragged her tongue up the full length of my cock, stopping at the tip to flick at it with her tongue and setting off explosions of pleasure in my mind. She was incredibly good at this, but I guess if she'd been doing this for a while then she's had a lot of practice.

I watched in awe as her lips spread around the head of my cock and she started to slowly take me in. I assure you I'm not bragging at this point, but my cock was now clearly too big for her to take like that. She just about managed the head and maybe another inch or two after that, but her mouth was stretched wide, wider than it's normally supposed to go, and I could tell she was struggling but too defiant to give in. She bobbed herself up and down, clearly willing more of it in each time and I just basked in the moment. Phoebe Miller, the hottest woman in the world as far as I was concerned, was trying to choke herself with my cock. What more could a man dream of?

I was also enjoying watching her boobs sway and jiggle back and forth along with her bobbing motions, but I was drawn further down to her bloated stomach. She wanted my cum in there, she needed it. She wanted her stomach inflated and expanded by as much cum as I could give her and right now, I felt I had enough in me to fill a bathtub. The churning in my balls told me it was now or never but somewhat selfishly, I didn't want to miss the chance of taking her pussy if that was what she planned by blowing my load too early.

"I'm really, really close to cumming Phoebe," I warned her.

"A gentleman as well as a stud," she grinned as she stopped pleasuring my cock. "Lay down on the sofa," she commanded me.

I did as she asked, removing what was left of my clothes before I did. My cock stood like a tentpole reaching up towards the heavens as I watched her remove the rest of her clothes, exposing her shapely thighs and a shaved, hairless pussy that looked tighter than ever, despite what I knew she'd been doing for the past few hours.

"Don't hold back," she told me as she started to mount me, "remember I want your cum more than anything else."

I looked at her distended stomach sitting just above her pussy. I was going to add as much as I possibly could to that, of that I had no doubt. She grabbed hold of my cock and started to guide me in. I wasn't used to seeing such a big cock being guided into a woman and it almost looked like we'd have a repeat of what happened with her mouth, but as soon as it touched her pussy lips, I knew this would be different. She was completely slick and ready to take all of me.

I gasped as she dropped herself down just enough to get the tip of my cock inside her. I still can't believe it now, but even as slick as she was she was still so tight! It felt like a velvety vice had locked around my cock and was ready to take more. She slowly worked her way down my pole, lifting ever so slightly and coming back down just a little harder each time. I could see the look of determination on her face, somewhere between intense pleasure and the need to defeat this thing. Finally and with maybe the most erotic moan I have ever heard, she threw the last of her weight down and I was fully inside her.

"Holy fuck man! This thing is dangerous!" she laughed.

"It's never usually this big, I think it's just because it's you," I told her, which I guess wasn't necessarily a lie.

"Such a flatterer," she grinned. "You wanna suck my tits while I work on this monster?"

No one in their right mind could have turned down that offer and I wasn't about to. I nodded enthusiastically and she leant forward so her boobs were in easy reach of my lips. I felt the pressure of her bloated stomach against mine and for some reason it only turned me on even more, if that was even possible. I latched onto one of her hard nipples and grabbed her other with my hand. She moaned in pleasure and I felt her body start to move again and her pussy move up and down my cock.

I think she knew deep down that letting me suck her boobs would only make me cum faster and whilst I'd normally feel a little guilt for not lasting longer, I knew it was what she wanted. For the few minutes I did last, she was riding my cock like it was the last thing she'd ever do. With each drop I felt pressure on the tip of my cock, telling me I was as deep as I could possibly go inside her as I crashed repeatedly into her back wall. If I didn't know better, I'd have said that she was trying to break through it to get my cum directly into her womb.

My balls started to stir and I knew I was at the point of no return.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Phoebe!" I cried out.

"Yes, yes! Give me all of it!" she excitedly moaned as she sat up and used all of her body weight to spear herself onto my cock as hard as she could.

I don't know if it was because I might not get the opportunity again or even if I was thinking anything at all, but my hands grabbed onto her ass, digging my nails into her cheeks and drawing an almost animalistic moan of pleasure out of her as I did.

Sometimes when you cum it's like you can feel it rushing up your cock ready to explode. It's a weird sensation but not one you feel too often. This time though I felt everything. It seemed like my cock actually swelled a little more to accommodate the amount of cum I was about to release. Pulling her down and thrusting my hips up, it finally began.

Calling it an explosion would be an understatement. Normally a single blast lasts no more than a second or two, but each one was lasting maybe 5, 6 seconds even. I could feel how thick and voluminous it was and I could tell Phoebe could too. Her eyes had gone wide and she was wearing this shocked but delighted grin.

"Oh my god, you're giving me so much!" she cried in joy.

I could tell I had only just begun and that this wasn't going to be over in a few spurts. I kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Each blast ricocheted through me melting my brain with pleasure, but what really sent me over the edge to almost psyche ruining pleasure was when I noticed Phoebe's stomach. She had her hands on it, rubbing it as she went, but I could see with each blast that it was visibly growing bigger and bigger.

"Ooooohhh mmmyyyy goooooodddd," she moaned as her body began to shake.

She was orgasming from the pleasure of being filled up, there was no doubt about that. Where she had looked maybe six months pregnant before, her stomach was steadily surpassing each benchmark now. Seven months, eight months, nine months, it went on and on. I was filling her with more cum than all of those other 20ish guys had between them and it made me feel like she was a goddess who had blessed this mere mortal with the ability to please her. And please her I would.

After what could have been 5 minutes of just pure ejaculation, I was finally done. The sight before me will be etched into my mind for the rest of my days as perhaps the most glorious thing I have ever seen. Phoebe sat panting above me, still speared on my cock, with a belly that looked like it was ready to birth twins.

"Holy fuck man!" she laughed. "It's a good job I normally wear such baggy clothes, this thing is gonna take days to go down!"

"Wait, so is that the reason why you wear them?"

"Sort of, I mean can you imagine if someone saw me with my cum bump? It'd be front page everywhere, 'Phoebe Miller secret pregnancy'!"

"Yeah I guess it would," I grinned back.

I was swimming in a pool of pleasure right now. All of my anxieties about this meeting were well and truly dead and buried. Phoebe dismounted my cock with a moan from both of us and I marvelled at how big it still was. It was like I hadn't cum at all. She sat back on the sofa, her cum bloated belly sticking out between her still spread legs, and I stood, trying to figure out how I was gonna leave here with a cock still as solid as a rock. I saw a bead of cum spout out of the top of it and begin to trickle down slowly. In a move I wasn't expecting, Phoebe grabbed my cock and pulled me back towards her. With a slow, deliberate movement, she ran her tongue up my shaft, collecting the stray cum as she went and then gulped it down.

"Waste not want not," she grinned.

As if it had been summoned by her, a little more globbed out the end of my cock. She looked at me with mocked annoyance.

"Looks like you were holding back on me," she said grumpily but with a wicked glint in her eye.

Before I could tell her that I would absolutely never do that, she wrapped her lips around my cockhead again and began to pump my cock with both hands, drawing everything she could out of me. I heard her making small gulping noises as she swallowed anything that came out of my cock. I'd just come down from heaven and now I was back there again. I was struck with the urge to grab the back of her head and push down, but I didn't want to ruin it.

After a few minutes of this, it struck me that she was no longer gulping but was continuing to blow me. And what struck me even more than that was that my balls were starting to churn again. I've always been a one and done kind of guy but my cock was still hard and my balls were going back into overdrive. I think she could sense it. She wanted more cum.

As if confirming this for me, her pumping suddenly got way more frantic. I let out a moan and she looked up at me.

"You got some more for me?" she asked, releasing my cock from her mouth for just a moment.

I nodded with almost a whimper and watched as she smiled and swallowed my cock head again. I started making small thrusts with my hips in time with her bobbing and pumping as my pleasure once again intensified. The urge to grab her head and force the rest of my cock inside her mouth and down her throat was so strong, but I somehow held back. I could feel it building, as big as before and just as intense.

"Fuck Phoebe, I'm gonna cum again!" I cried.

Just when I thought she was done surprising me, she let go of my cock, grabbed both my hands and placed them on the back of her head. Her eyes told me what to do, gave me permission to do what I'd secretly wanted to do all this time, and she opened her mouth as wide as it would go.

I clutched her head and thrust my hips forward as I pulled her down on my cock. I heard and felt her gag as half of my cock invaded her mouth and just hit the back of her throat and for a second I was going to pull out but then I felt her hand raise up and start to massage my balls. So I kept going. I kept fucking her face until finally her lips hit the base of my cock and I felt my swollen cock head get squeezed by her throat muscles. From there I just held her in place. The pleasure was too intense for me to move and it was about to get even higher.

I felt that rushing sensation I described to you earlier again. I felt my cock swell with cum ready to blast it straight down her throat. With a guttural moan, that's exactly what I did.

It felt incredible. Just like before each blast lasted way longer than normal and the tight confines of Phoebe's throat made it all the more pleasurable. I could feel her throat muscles swallowing it down with each blast and was stunned that she was able to keep going despite her mouth being blocked shut with my cock. Her eyes looked to be watering and rolling back slightly, but when I tried to pull back a little, I felt her hands move to my ass and pull me straight back. Looking further down, I could understand why.

Her bloated, swollen, cum filled belly was once again getting bigger. With each blast from the end of my cock, another inch seemed to be added. I'm not sure how to even describe the size she was getting to, maybe just try imagining she'd swallowed a beach ball that was slowly being inflated more and more, getting rounder and rounder, wider and wider. Her skin was stretched tight and taut and I began to worry she might actually pop but however worried I was, she just didn't seem to care. She was totally lost in the pleasure.

By the time she had fully drained my balls and my cock finally started to go limp, she looked like she was about to give birth to octuplets. It's about the only thing size wise that I can think of to compare. She looked exhausted and completely spent but also about as content as I had ever seen a person. Truthfully I wasn't far from that myself.

"That was incredible," she said with a smile.

"Huge understatement," I said with a smile of my own.

"Do me a favour and pass me your phone," she suddenly said, "I'm a little indisposed right now."

I did as she asked and watched as she casually fiddled around with my phone before passing it back to me.

"Please don't use this number all the time, but I've given you my personal phone number. Next time I'm in town, don't bother buying a ticket. Call me directly and I'll make sure you get the best seats in the house, in more ways than one," she grinned.

I thanked her and began to get dressed. She tried to do the same but was hampered considerably by her massive stomach. She somehow managed and I was left with the image of her in the clothes she'd been wearing when I first came in but now with a huge bulging belly full of cum, of my cum. She waved me goodbye and as I stepped out of the door, I was met by one of her security guards who motioned me along the corridor.

"How was your experience with Phoebe?" he asked.

"You have no idea..."

12