Phoenix Ch. 03

Story Info
Robin uses her ability to make the world safer.
13.2k words
4.69
3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers

Ch. 03 - Swinger's Party

The brownstone looked like all the others on the block. Robin found it difficult to reconcile the fact that so many treasonous actions had taken place there. Sitting in the Jag that Phoenix had supplied her with, she looked like a mid fifties man. Senator Stanfeld had been a treasure trove of information once the questioning began. He knew that he was in a world of trouble and was willing to do whatever he could to try to mitigate the damages.

Walking up the steps to the front door of the brownstone she wondered if she would be able to get in. She pushed the buzzer. "Can I help you?" A voice called out from the speaker.

"I am here to see Ophelia." Robin responded.

The door buzzed and popped open towards her. She pulled the door open and stepped over the threshold. As her eyes adjusted to the dark entryway, she took note of the dark walnut paneling. She had only seen things like this in Hollywood movies. She breathed in, catching a faint hint of lavender. A butler opened the doors to the left of the stairway to reveal a sitting room. Robin followed the butler as he said, "Welcome back Senator Stanfeld."

Robin gave the butler a demure nod before sitting down in a dark brown tufted leather chair. A second butler appeared and set a glass of brandy down on the table beside Robin. Robin nodded at the new butler and looked around the room. Like the entryway this room was dominated by dark walnut paneling. One wall was covered from floor to ceiling in books. A quick glance let Robin know that they were mostly law reference volumes.

The sound of the front door opening was followed by Senator Jenkens walking in. Jenkens sat in one of the three remaining leather chairs.

"Senator Jenkens." Robin said as a form of greeting as well as letting HQ know who walked in. The communication device that she was using was very well hidden. It was hidden in her hairline. The small vibrations it produced made it sound like someone was talking inside her head.

"Senator Stanfeld." Jenkens said with a nod.

The butler brought Jenkens a glass with amber liquid and some ice. "I've been looking forward to this drink all afternoon." Jenkens said after taking a sip.

Robin took a sip of her drink as she listened to the voice in her head. "Have you secured enough votes to push your bill through?" Robin asked.

"Conditionally, yes. I have one hold out who wants me to add a clause that will make it easier to sell weapons abroad, but I don't see that being an issue." Jenkens said with an evil grin.

"Who are they pushing that on behalf of?" Robin asked.

Jenkens laughed, "William Milton, he wants to sell his new tools of war to both sides of whatever conflict is going on."

They both picked up their drinks making a mock cheers motion, as they did a butler walked in and looked at Robin, "Ophelia is ready to see you now." The butler said.

Robin smiled at the butler and nodded to Jenkens as she stood up. She followed the butler up the stairs. The butler walked Robin to a door near the end of the hallway. As per Senator Stanfeld's instructions she knocked on the door. She heard a stern voice through the door, "Enter."

Robin opened the door and walked into the room. The Senator had described what Ophelia looked like, but his description didn't do her justice. Ophelia had her dark hair pulled back into a tight bun. Her dark rimmed glasses made her look even prettier. She was wearing a business suit so well tailored that Robin wondered if she had been sewn into it.

"Kneel!" Ophelia commanded.

As Robin fell to her knees, she recalled learning about the Senator's fetish. She wasn't surprised that a powerful man liked to be subservient in sexual situations. The Senator had gone into great detail about what to expect and what to do when once admitted to Ophelia's sanctum.

"Permission to approach, Mistress Ophelia." Robin pleaded.

"You may." Ophelia responded.

When Robin got close to Ophelia, she said, "You may remove my pants."

Robin reached up and undid the catch and zipper holding Ophelia's pants up. Upon removing the pants Robin took her time carefully folding the pants before placing them on the side table. Robin crawled back in front of Ophelia. She saw Ophelia's dark bush sprawl out from either side of her panties. The Senator had warned her that Ophelia had a large bush, but she wasn't expecting this. Robin awaited her next instructions.

"Remove my panties." Ophelia instructed.

Robin reached up and pulled the panties down. Ophelia's bush sprung out as the restraint was removed. Robin wasn't sure there was a larger bush out there this side of the seventies. Robin carefully folded the panties, placing them beside the pants.

Ophelia walked over to the chaise lounge. She sat down, spread her legs, and said, "You may now make me cum."

Robin knew that she was expected to use only her tongue and would not be allowed to use her fingers to assist. She crawled over, getting between Ophelia's legs. Robin felt Ophelia's bush tickle her nose as she got closer to her pussy. Robin weaved her tongue through the nest of fur to find Ophelia's wetness. Ophelia gave no reaction to Robin's tongue touching her most intimate parts.

Exploring Ophelia's pussy with her tongue Robin found her way to Ophelia's clit. She circled her clit hoping to get a reaction from Ophelia, but Ophelia gave no indication that she was enjoying the movement of Robin's tongue. Robin knew that Ophelia must be feeling something even if she wasn't reacting. The act of tongue fucking was causing a reaction in Robin's pants. She could feel her erection growing. She knew that she wasn't allowed to touch it though.

Robin focused on getting Ophelia to cum. She moved her tongue up and down her slit tracing her tongue over all of Ophelia's folds. When she got back to her clit she doubled down on licking. She flicked her tongue over Ophelia's clit. Ophelia might not be having an outward reaction, but her clit was. Robin could feel it swelling. Robin continued to lick her clit. Suddenly Robin felt Ophelia's legs tense up. Robin kept licking. Shortly after Ophelia's legs relaxed, she said, "Stop and stand up."

Robin got out from between Ophelia's legs and moved to the far end of the room. Ophelia stood up and focused on the bulge in Robin's pants. Ophelia said flatly, "You may not leave until that goes away."

"Yes, ma'am." Robin responded.

Robin kept a humble look on her face as she waited for her erection to subside. Slowly she felt the erection fade. Ophelia finally said, "You are released. You may leave."

"Thank you, ma'am." Robin said gratefully.

As soon as Robin was outside, she resumed the demeanor of a person in a position of power. She walked out of the brownstone back to her Jag.

The voice inside her head chimed in as she got into the Jag, "Well that was interesting. I've never been a voyeur like that before."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Robin said, continuing, "At least we know our next target."

When Robin sat down in the conference room back at Phoenix, Six had a PowerPoint presentation ready. She brought up a picture of William Milton and his wife. Milton appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties but was actually in his mid fifties. He took great care of himself, and it showed. His wife was in her mid thirties.

"They are regulars at sex parties in the Hollywood Hills. It is rumoured that William is allowed to fuck whoever he wants but Marcy is only allowed to be with other women and only if he is present." Six said with disgust in her voice.

"I have no problem with an open marriage, but it needs to be equal. I look forward to taking the scumbag down." Six continued.

They scrolled through pictures of the Milton's house from the front and an aerial shot of their expansive backyard.

"They do host from time to time but not all that often. We figure if we get you to one of the parties that they are at you should be able to make contact." Six said.

Robin nodded. She liked the idea of going to a sex party. She had never been to one, they sounded like a lot of fun.

"You are to try to get him to talk about his business. Get him to admit to selling to both sides of a conflict. Warmongering is a crime and profiting from it is even worse." Six explained.

"How do I get into one of these parties? I can't imagine that I can just walk in." Robin asked.

"Actually, our research shows that single women don't get turned away. Single guys do though." Six responded.

"When is the next party?" Robin asked.

"There is supposed to be a party this Saturday. We have the address in your tablet. For this mission we think you will be safe carrying a phone with you. You will just have to be careful with it." Six explained.

"Sounds good." Robin said. They went over the rest of the information she would need for the mission. It was decided that she would be a five-foot five inch slender redhead. Robin and Six went to the change room. Robin stripped down and morphed into a redhead slightly shorter than her normal height. She gave herself small hips and breasts that suited her slender frame. She gave herself freckles that highlighted her cheekbones and trailed down her chest.

"You look fabulous." Six said with lust in her voice.

Walking toward Six, Robin smiled and said, "Thank you." When she got to Six, she reached up and caressed Six's cheek. Six smiled in response. The two women kissed passionately. Six was surprised by how quickly Robin got her naked. Robin had Six lay down on the bench in the change room. She moved over top of Six kissing her while fondling her breasts. Robin kissed her way down Six's neck to her breasts. She flicked each of Six's nipples with her tongue before moving down to her belly button. She lightly kissed Six's belly button with her hand cupping Six's pussy.

Robin could hear Six moaning as she kissed her way down to her pussy. Six nearly jumped off the bench when Robin's tongue touched her clit. Robin slid a couple of fingers into Six's pussy while licking Six's clit. It didn't take long for Six to cum. Six pushed Robin off her clit when the sensation got too intense. Six sat up and pushed Robin onto her back. Six dove down into Robin's pussy like a woman possessed. Robin loved when someone ate her pussy with such passion. Robin's orgasm hit faster than Six's. Robin squealed out in passion as Six made her cum.

The two women giggled when they were done. "Well, that was unexpected." Six said.

"Really? I thought that was why you followed me here." Robin said jokingly.

"Can you blame me?" Six asked.

The house that Robin was approaching was nestled in the Hollywood Hills. From the outside it looked huge. There was a five car garage off to the right side, but the garage looked small in comparison to the house. She couldn't imagine how much stone had been used to build it. Robin thought this could have been an old European house except for it being in a newer area of Hollywood Hills. Walking up to the house Robin had to pull her snug t-shirt dress down several times, it kept riding up as she walked. She didn't mind but she wasn't wearing any panties and didn't want to flash the neighbours.

Ringing the doorbell Robin felt the nervous flutter as the door opened. She was greeted by a good-looking man in his late thirties. His smile lit up his face. "Please, come in." The host said, motioning Robin into the door.

"Thank you." Robin said, returning the host's smile.

When Robin stepped into the house, she placed her cell phone in the basket with other phones on the table near the door. She looked around and saw a naked man sitting on the couch getting a blowjob from an attractive looking woman on her knees. The man looked at Robin as she walked by them. Robin smiled at the man, he smiled in return. Robin followed the host through the house to a large backyard. When Robin looked around, she saw couples and some threesomes in various states of undress.

The host turned to Robin and said, "Since this is your first time here, I recommend that you go over to the bar. Once you grab a drink people will be lining up to meet you."

"Thanks." Robin responded walking towards the bar. Robin wasn't surprised it was an open bar. She ordered a lite beer and turned around. She saw several couples looking at her and talking. One of the couples exited a pergola and walked towards her.

The man appeared to be around six feet tall, and the woman was the same height as Robin was now. They were both fit and attractive. The man smiled as they got close, "Hi, I'm Martin and this is my wife, Terri."

"Hi, my name is Stacy." Robin replied.

Terri smiled at Robin, "We haven't seen you here before, have we?"

"No, this is my first time here." Robin said with an awkward smile.

Terri looked towards the pergola, "Do you want to join us?"

"I would love to." Robin said following the couple back to the lounge under the pergola.

Martin sat down on the lounge looking at Robin, "Thank you for joining us."

"Thank you for inviting me." Robin said.

"Oh, a pretty girl like you wouldn't be alone for long." Terri responded.

Robin sat down between Terri and Martin. Terri leaned in and gently kissed Robin. Robin reached up and ran her hand up the back of Terri's neck pulling her in closer. Robin broke off her kiss with Terri and turned to face Martin. Martin leaned in. Robin bridged the gap and kissed Martin passionately. They kissed for a while before Robin stood up. Terri and Martin were looking at Robin. Robin grabbed her t-shirt dress and pulled it over her head confirming to Terri and Martin that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

Martin stood up and pulled off his t-shirt and shorts as Terri removed her sundress. Robin got on her knees in front of Martin and started sucking his dick. She glanced up and saw that Terri and Martin were kissing. Robin reached out and found Terri's pussy. Her thumb easily slid past Terri's wet pussy lips. Robin continued to work Martin's shaft with her right hand trailing with her lips while thumbing Terri's clit with the left.

Robin felt Terri's pussy getting lower as Terri got onto her knees beside Robin. Robin released Martin's cock as Terri grabbed Robin's head. The two women kissed while Robin kept stroking Martin's dick. When the two women stopped kissing Robin pointed Martin's dick at Terri. Terri started sucking her husband's dick. Robin watched Terri blow Martin. Terri released Martin's dick making room for Robin. The two women took turns sucking Martin's cock.

Terri was sucking Martin's cock when Martin said, "I'm going to cum." Terri looked up at her husband with a smile in her eyes. Robin watched as Martin's cock started to pulse. She heard Terri moan as Martin's cum coated her tongue.

Robin saw a small bead of cum form at the corner of Terri's mouth. Robin moved in and licked the cum that was starting to trail from Terri's mouth. Terri released Martin's cock and Robin quickly wrapped her lips around it. She could taste Martin's cum on his dick. As she worked his rod, a bit more cum flowed into her mouth.

Robin felt Martin's dick start to get smaller. She released his dick and turned to face Terri. Terri moved in and started kissing Robin again. The two women kissed pushing Martin's cum around from tongue to tongue. Terri broke the kiss and swallowed the cum she had left in her mouth. Robin smiled and swallowed as well.

"Don't worry, he'll be good to go again in a minute." Terri said with a smile.

"I wasn't worried, I'm sure his tongue works." Robin said coyly.

Martin grabbed the two women's hands and stood them up. He pointed at the lounge and said to Robin, "Why don't you lay down."

Robin laid down on the lounge watching as Martin moved between her legs. Robin smiled when she felt Martin's tongue on her pussy lips. She felt Martin spread her lips exposing her wetness. He moved in and started to trace the various folds in her pussy. Robin smiled and looked at Terri. She motioned for Terri to come closer, "Let me taste your pussy."

Terri climbed onto the lounge facing Martin so she could watch her husband licking the new girl's pussy. As Terri's pussy got closer Robin's tongue found Terri's wet pussy. Robin moaned as she tasted Terri's pussy. Terri was playing with Robin's breasts and nipples as Robin ate her out. Terri enjoyed watching her husband's tongue dance over another woman's pussy. She saw him focus on the new girl's clit.

Martin lifted his head up and asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

From underneath Terri's a muffled yes could be heard. Martin moved up and slid his hard dick balls deep into Robin. Terri saw Robin's ab muscles tense up as her husband penetrated her. Terri found this to be highly erotic and felt her orgasm start. She cried out grinding on Robin's face cumming intensely. Martin watched his wife cum on the new girl's face. When Terri moved off Robin's face Martin saw how wet Robin's face was. He moved in down and licked his wife's cum off Robin's face stopping to kiss Robin as he fucked her.

Robin found the passionate way that Martin cleaned his wife's cum off her face to be really sexy. Robin's orgasm pulse through her. Terri watched Robin's ab muscles contract again and again. Martin kept fucking Robin as her pussy gripped his dick. Martin pulled out of Robin's wet pussy and shot his second load all over Robin's stomach.

Terri purred watching her husband cum. She moved down and licked the cum off Robin's stomach. When Terri finished cleaning all of Martin's cum off Robin's stomach she moved up and started kissing Robin. The two women kissed until Terri said, "Do you want to join me in the outdoor shower?"

"Yes, that would be nice." Robin said. Robin followed Terri around the pool. Some of the people at the party paused what they were doing to watch the two attractive naked women walk to the shower. Robin hadn't noticed the outdoor shower nestled up close to the house when she first arrived. Terri started the shower squealing as the cold water hit her skin. It didn't take long for the water to warm up. The two women took turns under the shower head. They lathered each other up with soap. Robin felt good getting clean. As Robin and Terri were finishing up Martin walked up to take their place.

The two women were walking back to the pergola when Robin noticed William and Marcy walking near the pool. Robin threw a quick smile at the couple and saw both of them light up. Robin turned to Terri and said, "Who are they?"

"Oh, that's William and Marcy Milton. They come to these from time to time. You can spend time with them if you want. They only let women join them." Terri responded.

"Oh, I see." Robin said.

"You can go say hi, if you like." Terri said.

"Sorry, I am still new at this, so I am not sure of the etiquette." Robin responded.

"I can't speak to all parties but what I've seen here is. If you stay with us the rest of the people will respect that. If you want to stay with us, we would be happy but if you want to hook up with other people then you just go back to the bar. It's been used as the 'I am ready for a hook up' for as long as I can remember." Terri explained.

Robin knew that her goal was to spend time with the Miltons. She didn't want to make the first move though. Going back to the bar and hoping that they would approach her would be the most inconspicuous way to get into their inner circle.

"It won't bother you if I go back to the bar?" Robin asked.

"No, not at all. There are many fun adventures to be had here. You may want to put your dress back on though." Terri said with a chuckle.

Robin got back into her t-shirt dress and gave Terri a kiss on the cheek. As she stood up Martin was walking back from the shower. "Leaving us?" Martin asked.

"I had a great time with you guys, but I guess I want another drink." Robin said coyly.

mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers