Phoenix Rising Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy crawled over to Mama and licked the cum that dripped down her leg. The sight of Daddy, naked and on his knees infront of Mama, licking their mixed cum off of her made me moan into my hand. Thankfully they didn't hear me. "Well, we'll just have to get her to pick them up won't we?"

Mama moaned as Daddy's tongue ran up her leg. She put one hand on his bald head and pressed his face into her. "Yes. Now get dressed." She pushed him away and walked out of the barn, only pausing at the door to watch Daddy get dressed. When they were both gone, Paris pulled me into a sitting position and we sat side by side. We were both panting hard. I saw her body flushed, her nipples hard and I could smell her pussy from where I was. Her hand was covered in my pre-cum and I didn't realize how hard my nipples were until I looked down to see them straining for another half inch of height.

She took my cock in her hand, like we had just seen Mama do.

"She was right about me," Paris said. "I know a thing or two about boys. And girls. " She leaned in to kiss me and my arms wrapped around her neck. When she pulled away she asked, "Was she right about you? Do you know a thing or two?"

I shook my head. "only a couple of things from porn," I panted as she gently squeezed my girl-cock.

"What about boys?"

I shook my head. "The most I ever did was jerk off with Sam. I remember a couple of times I wanted to do more. I wanted to do it for him and have him do it for me, but I never asked. I've done more with you than I have with anyone else."

She took one my hands and pulled it down to her tit. "Just like I showed you last night. Do you remember?"

I nodded and enjoyed the feel of her soft tit against my hand. I moaned as I felt her hands on my own breasts. I could barely think straight, as I enjoyed the new sensation of hands on breasts I had only discovered less than an hour ago. I thrilled at the feel of her breasts under my hands. How long had I wanted to touch them? To feel their softness yield under my hand? To feel her nipples scrape at my palms. To hear her moan as I caressed her nipples.

We tried to take our time going downwards, but we were both so worked up I could barely hold myself back. I had one hand in Paris's went pussy in less than a minute and I shuddered in pleasure as I felt her hand roam the full length of my cock.

She moaned as I rubbed her clit. "Put a hand on your tit while you play with me." I did as she said and she started playing with her own nipples. "Who do you want first?" She asked. "Who do you want to fuck, or fuck you first. Tell me. I won't be hurt if it isn't me."

"You tell me first," I said. "Who do you want?"

She stopped pumping my cock and squeezed it hard enough to make me gasp. "Nah uh, baby sis." She leaned over and took one of my nipples in her mouth. I felt my body quiver at the sensastion. "Tell me." She pumped my cock again. "Do you want your big sister to show you how it's done? To be the first to give you my ass and my pussy and my mouth? Do you want to cum all over me and inside of me before anyone else? Tell me, do you want me to take your v-card baby sis?"

I was beyond sensation. I couldn't speak as she licked my nipples and played with my cock. I couldn't see straight as she brought her other hand around to play with my balls at the same time.

"Or do you want Mama? Do you want our Mama's wide hips and beautiful brown ass? Do you want to feel her ass bouncing against you while she rides you? Do you want to feel that big tits and those giant nipples swelling in your mouth? Or..." Her hand stopped playing with my balls and I groaned at the lost sensation even as I tried to keep up with what she was doing to me.

"Or do you want Daddy? Do you want to feel his cock in your mouth? Feel your cock in his mouth? Do you want to feel that big beautiful cock pressing into your tiny little ass until your butt bounces against him? Do you want him to see you in your beautiful lingerie and know that you are the one that made him hard?"

"oh fuck!" I whimpered at the image she painted.

"Daddy? You want to feel daddy's cock in your ass? In your tight little boy pussy?"

I felt her fingers press into my ass then and felt their warm wetness. She had lubricated them in her own pussy before sticking first one, then a second and then a third up my ass.

"We need to stretch you out for Daddy."

"Oh fuck. Paris. Oh fuck."

"Say it," she said. She was pumping my cock faster and her fingers were ramming into my ass. "Say it."

"Daddy!" I started to cum on that word and felt my cum hit my face. Rope after rope of the stuff blinded me as I quivered through my orgasm. When it was done Paris laid me on the ground and I smelled her wet pussy over my face. I felt her wetness drip onto me and mix with my cum.

"Make me cum baby sis. Make out with my pussy. Show it how much you love it."

That was all the instruction I needed. I buried my face into her already dripping pussy and let my tongue and lips explore her lips and clit.

"Oh yeah. Lick my click baby Phee. Oh fuck. Like that. Oh fuck. Suck on it. Suck on it." And I did. Paris was so close it didn't take long for her to squirt all over my face and collapse ontop of me. Side by side we panted, kissed, and used our tongues to clean each other up. Though mostly the mess was on me that time.

"You?" I asked when I finally got my breath back. "Who do you want first?"

"I want Daddy most," she said, "but I want Mama first." She kissed me softly, languidly. Romantically. "And you last. I want our first time together to last and be special. I want to give you as much experience as possible before you lay down with me so that when we do it, we can take our time and really enjoy it."

I nodded and kissed her. "I like that idea."

"Paris! Phoenix! Where are you two?" Mom's voice called from a distance.

We quickly got dressed. I ran to the lake that wasn't too much farther away from the barn and washed my face and hair there. Hopefully Mom would think we were just wasting time. Although, things were different now.

When I walked into the house a few minutes later I couldn't help but notice that she once again wore the most ragged and see through top she owned. She still wore a bra but like her shirt it was thin and see through. For the first time I looked at her with the knowledge that I could seduce her if I wanted to. But first things first. I looked over at my Daddy and saw him, setting the table. I went over to help him.

"Hey Daddy?"

I saw the slight shiver go through his body. "What is it kiddo?"

"Can we talk tonight after dinner? Just you and me?"

Behind Daddy I saw Paris look at me with wide eyes. Then she smiled and mouthed "slut" at me. I ignored her.

"Sure thing Phee," he said. I couldn't suppress a slight shiver either. "Feeling cold?" He wrapped one arm around me. I felt his body, his strong, hard body press into mine. I was no slouch. I wasn't ultra soft or anything, but whatever changes had given me the ass I had dreamed of breasts I had never dared to dream of, had softened the rest of me just enough that I got to enjoy the contrast that much more.

"I'm good Daddy." I hugged him, kissed him on the cheek. "In the cellar?" I had thought about doing the "I'm a virgin and don't know about sex" routine but it just didn't feel right and I'm not that good a liar. Maybe it'll be fun to roleplay that one day, but not then. Not to start. This needed to be real, and there was only one way to make it happen.

"Can I tell Mama?" He asked. "Or is this a ..." I could tell he was going to say 'guy thing' but stopped himself. "Is this something I can tell her about or is it a just us kind of thing?"

I didn't have to think about it. "You can tell her, but just you and me to talk."

He kissed me on the top of my head. "You got it."

I didn't know that Mama had been listening in and making plans of her own.


12