Phoenix Rising Pt. 06

Story Info
A date and a couple of voyeurs..
8k words
4.81
5.5k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has been reading with me on this little adventure. I hope you are enjoying the story. Even though I have posted previous chapters and a short story in another category I still feel really new at this, so comments and feedback are very welcome. And don't forget to rate it!

-------

"Let's get everything out in the open," Mama said as we all sat down to breakfast. She was still wearing her terry cloth robe and I was in my simple, spaghetti strap sundress that showed off my cleavage. Paris had changed into her usual pajamas of falling apart tank top and thong which did little to hide her hard nipples or the shadows between her legs, and Dad was wearing simple sweat pants. And nothing else.

The little drop of precum on his pants and the strong features of his chest made me more than a little hard.

We all sat down and served ourselves food.

"Yesterday," Mom said, "Paris and Phoenix watched Daddy and I have sex in the barn while they played with each other."

Daddy choked on his tea. Apparently he hadn't known that part.

"Later," Mama continued, "Phoenix and Daddy had sex in our room, and Paris and I had sex in the living room."

Paris leaned over to me. "Sounded like you enjoyed yourself last night."

I smiled and licked my lips at the memory of Daddy's cock against them. "Sounds like I wasn't the only one."

"Phoenix," Daddy said. "There's something you want to share with the family as well, isn't there?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm not changing my name, and my breasts are all natural as far as I can tell, but I want you start referring to me as 'she.' Mama was right, I'm trans."

Paris leaned over and hugged me. "I always wanted a little sister." She kissed me soundly on the lips and I reciprocated, though we didn't go any further than that.

"Paris," Mama said. "Your turn."

Paris blushed. "Well. We don't need to... I mean not right now."

Mama didn't change her expression at all. "Phoenix just came out dear. I think you can share the bit of news you shared with me last night."

Paris took her own deep breath. "I want to be a mom."

Daddy nodded. "That makes sense. I suppose we'd have to think about that eventually anyways."

"I don't mean right away." Paris fiddled with her hair. She couldn't bring herself to look up from the table. "Not right away."

"OF course not," Mama reached over and took Paris' hand in her own. "But it's good for us to know." She looked over Daddy who nodded.

"Now," Daddy said, "I'll tell you two the same thing Mama's parents told us when we started on this journey: there is more to life than sex. Especially for us, here and now. we still have to manage our chores around the farm. We still have to go hunting and deal with the day to day concerns of surviving. Those take precedence." He leaned back in his chair with his tea and look a long sip before making a face. "I still prefer coffee. The other thing we have to remember is that we're family as well as lovers."

"It means we have that much more love to share." I said it with as much sappy idiocy as I could manage but Daddy didn't laugh.

"Yes," He said. "It does. But it also means that we're that much more vulnerable to each other." He reached over to me and brushed a stray strand of hair away from my face. "Not physically but emotionally. It's going to be very easy for someone to get hurt if they feel like they are excluded in any way. It'll be easy to take advantage of each other, to settle arguments and problems in bed instead of here, at the table."

"Not that there is anything wrong with make-up sex," Mama said, "but we have to be careful to make sure we deal with hurts and then have sex and not use sex to try and fix problems."

Daddy tapped the table with his pointer finger. "We have to talk to each other. About everything. Nothing is off limits. If you feel hurt or left out or sad or anything, you say something." He looked meaningfully at Paris and me and we both nodded in agreement and understanding.

"Alright," Mama said, "then let's finish up and get dressed. We don't have a lot of work to do today, but there is some."

I bit my lip in thought. Was this the kind of thing we should make sure to talk about? Why not?

"Mama, Daddy?" I asked.

They both looked at me. My heart skipped a beat, there was so much to feel under the weight of their gaze I almost forgot my question.

"I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you meant, but I don't like sleeping in the attic. It always felt like a bit of an after thought and for a while it gave me extra privacy, but..."

"That's a good point," Mama said. "You always slept there because it was convenient for everyone else and you never complained." She looked at Daddy, "We should move him into my parent's old room."

"That's a great idea," Paris said. "And he...sorry Phee. She can use the dressers and closets and all the furniture in there. It's all a lot nicer than the stuff in the attic."

Daddy nodded. "I can handle the fields today. We don't need to go hunting. If you three want to finish clearing out the room, I bet Phee could move in tonight."

There were three bedrooms on the second level of the house. Coming up the stairs, Gran and Grandad's room was the one the left. It was the largest of the bathrooms having taken three of the bedrooms and converted them into the master with an ensuite master bath. The hallway to the right then had Mom and Dad's room on the left, the adjoining bathroom, and Paris's room. Which connected to the bathroom Mom and Dad never used and which paris only used for the mirror. The right hand side of the hall was open and looked down onto the main level of the house. The stairs up to my attic room were hidden by a door against the far wall.

It took us the better part of the day to finish going through all the stuff left in Grandad's room. There wasn't much worth keeping, and the stuff we decided we wanted to hold onto for sentimental reasons, we boxed up and hid away in Gran's storage room. Once everything was out, and my stuff was in, the sun was setting, and the soft orange glow lit up the room.

The bed was massive. A king size bed that I thought would swallow me whole after sleeping on the tiny twin in the attic. What I had so long thought of Gran's dresser and vanity were now, mine. The freestanding mirror with decorative filigree was mine. The walk in closet was mine.

"I'm not sure about the sheets," Mom said. "We might have to try our hand at weaving again."

I just nodded. The sheets were indeed large, and there was no way to get replacements. If I was ever going to sleep on clean sheets, we were going to have start making them eventually.

"How do you like your room?" Mom asked.

I hugged her from the side and leaned my head on her shoulder. "It's nice. Doesn't quite feel like mine yet. But it's nice."

Mama nodded and ran her fingers through my hair. "It will." She kissed the top of my head. "It will in time. For now let's get ready for bed."

"Mama? Will you stay with me tonight?"

Mama smiled, kissed me gently, softly, and pulled away. "Not tonight baby. Daddy and I need to spend some time together after last night. You're my baby, but he's still my husband."

I was disappointed but understood.

She saw the disappointment on my face. "Tomorrow is Sunday. if the weather is nice, maybe we'll go for a picnic, just you and me."

"I'd like that." I said.

She kissed me again. "Good night Baby Phee."

I didn't sleep alone that night. Paris came in around midnight and we snuggled together through the night. Down the hall, Mom and Dad did the same. No one had sex, either because the sex the night before had some of us recuperating, or else there was a desire to hold off for a while and make the next event just that much better.

I was up early enough to help Mama with breakfast. She liked it when we called her Mama. I told her I liked it when she called me Baby Phee. We made breakfast for the family and afterwards, when it Paris and Daddy's turn to clean up Mama told me to wear something comfortable for our picnic that would still allow me to walk around the farm. That was easy enough. Comfortable, functional, and still showing off just a bit, I decided to go with bright blue thong panties with matching tank top that did a great job showing off my still new cleavage (especially without a bra on) and overall shorts. I made sure the straps were a little too long so that my side was visible down to just above my hips, and if I moved the wrong (or right) way you could see the waistband of my thong. The other benefit of having the straps just a bit longer was that it showed off my cleavage better, though my nipples poking through the tank top weren't visible through the denim. I finished it off with sturdy walking boots before heading back downstairs.

Mama was waiting for me by the front door with an old school picnic basket in hand. I had to pause at the bottom of the stairs as I looked at her. She was so beautiful standing in the morning light of the hall. She glowed in the light. Her auburn hair and olive skin seemed to me to shine. I didn't know how to describe it until I realized that she was happy. Really, genuinely happy. How long had it been since she had looked at any of us with that extra bit of something that had me fall in love with her the first time.

Then she smiled at me. "Look at you. comfortable, functional, and still sexy." She put a hand on my face and pushed a stray hair behind my ear. The contact wasn't erotic or electric, but comforting. Loving. I moved my face to prolong the contact and she cupped my cheek to accommodate me. I looked at her as she did it.

"You look amazing Mama." And she did. Aside from the whole glowing happiness thing, she was wearing a short sundress with a square neckline that I remember she had tailored for her years ago. It was a bit looser now as we had all traded a bit of padding for a bit of muscle, but it allowed more of her cleavage to show, including the barest hint of the black bra she was wearing. The dress hugged her hips, emphasizing the beautiful curves of her body before ending midway down her thighs, affording me a view of her luscious legs.

"Thank you Baby Phee." She dropped her hand from my face and laced her fingers between my own. Hand in hand she pulled me out the door. "Let's go for a walk."

We didn't move with any kind of hurry or purpose. It seemed to me that Mama knew where she wanted us to end up, but our walk to the mystery location was easy enough that we could talk as we walked along.

"Baby," Mama said, "Have you been back to the cellar since we moved the clothes out for you?"

I laughed. "Mama that was... two days ago?"

Had it only been two days?

Mama laughed. "I guess so. It feels like we've come a long way in a short amount of time hasn't it?"

I nodded.

Mama squeezed my hand. "We can slow down if you want to."

I shook my head. "I'm ok Mama. Why did you ask about the cellar?"

"Well you know Gran was a psychic right? And she had lots of friends who were into some pretty intense occult type things?"

I nodded. "I heard enough stories about it." I lifted an eyebrow at Mama. "Are you going to tell me about some crazy, pagan orgy from years ago and that you aren't REALLY sure if Daddy is my daddy?"

She laughed. "No. I was never comfortable at the orgies." She sighed. "Sometimes I wished I had the courage to go to them, but I had your father, and my father, and my Mom. I didn't really want anyone else. No, I ask because I wanted to let you know that your transformation may not be due to radiation or fallout or whatever. I think if you went back and looked through the cards or maybe through anything else we found down there, that you might find something."

"I might find out how much of this transformation is permanent or linked to clothes?"

"And how much further it might go."

I thought about it for a moment, but not too long. "That makes sense. I should probably go check around the cellar before I find out on my own. I don't want to accidentally change too much or change back. If I do anything more I'd like to do it on purpose."

"Should we head back now?" She asked.

I looked at her. She was sincere without a trace of disappointment. She had brought us here for a picnic, she was eager for this time with me, but she was still my mama and she was willing to put whatever plans and wants she had on hold for me to do something that i thought was important. "No," I said. I squeezed Mama's hand in mine. "It can wait a bit longer." I leaned in and kissed her gingerly on the lips. "I love you Mama."

"I love you too Baby." She started walking again and tugged on my hand, "Come on, we're nearly there."

Looking around I realized we were near the lake. I had memories of this place, of coming out here as a kid and playing in the small pond by the farm while the older kids or maybe just Mama and Daddy came out to the lake to swim. I remember going there only once before fallout and the reality of the place did not betray my memories.

The lake was crowded by trees on three sides, while the fourth had a gentle sandy slope going into the water. In the center of the lake a wooden platform floated. It was a clear cloudless sky that day and the bright blue of the sky reflected in the undulating surface of the lake that rocked with the movement of fish or insects. Ignoring the sandy slope, Mama found a comfortable patch of grass under a tree close to the water's edge and took out a blanket and light lunch from her basket.

It was a date. A real date. We talked, and laughed. Mama flirted with me, making sure I noticed her breasts brushing up against my arm, or her hand resting a bit longer than normal on the bare skin of my thigh. I picked up on the game, though perhaps not as quickly as Mama might have liked, and flirted right back as best as I could. As a teenage boy, flirting had always been difficult if not outright impossible. I wouldn't say it was easier to do it as a woman, but it would be correct to say it came more naturally. I laughed at Mama's jokes, and was grateful I didn't have to pretend to laugh. I returned her lingering touches and made sure she got more than one glimpse of the pale blue thong hiding under my shorts.

I later learned that about ten minutes after Mama and I had left, Daddy asked Paris if she wanted to follow us and watch.

"Oh hell yeah," she said.

"Come on then," Daddy said with a grin. "I know where they're going."

"I'm not dressed for a long walk," Paris said. She had expected to laze around the house and maybe seduce Daddy and was still in her usual see through tank top and boy short panties.

"it's fine," Daddy said. "Just get some socks and shoes on."

Paris also put on a sports bra, knowing that any heavy walking would make her breasts bounce uncomfortably. It was only as they were walking towards the lake where Mama and I were having lunch that Paris realized Daddy was still in his "pajamas" of tight boxer briefs and mostly see through tank top. It made her giggle thinking that they very nearly matched.

It wasn't long before they had found a spot close enough to watch and listen, but not so close as too intrude.

After we had made a dent (but not too much of one) in the food I waved a hand at myself. In my defense it was actually hot, but it wasn't THAT hot. "It's getting a little toasty isn't it?" I undid one of the straps holding up my overalls so that my cleavage was a bit more obvious and so that my left nipple was obviously visible under my tank top.

"hmmm." Mama didn't pretend not to look which really did make me hot, and hard. Having spent so much time checking out girls, it was a welcome change to have a woman check me out. I though maybe that my nipples were harder than my cock as Mama's gaze raked over me. "I don't think you've done enough to cool down." She reached over and unfastened the other strap of my coveralls. Because I was sitting, the shorts didn't fall right off of me, but I sat in my tank top with my nipples obviously showing. Mama pulled the front down until my belly was exposed and the barest hint of my thong was visible. "Better?"

I nodded. My mouth was hot and dry. I wanted her to take it the rest of the way off. I wanted to feel her hands on me. I wanted to feel her lips on me. And I wanted to feel her. I wanted to touch her and rake my hands over her body the way her eyes did mine.

Instead she leaned back and took off her boots. "You should take off your boots," she said. "It'll help you cool off."

I nodded and smiled to myself. I adjusted myself so that i was in a kneeling position to take off my boots, leaning over my bent leg and allowing my tank top to fall away from my body. I wanted Mama to look. I wanted to catch her staring down my shirt as I untied my boots. I felt the warm summer hair flowing down my shirt, cooling the slight sheen of sweat that had gathered between my breasts. I took my time. I wasn't sure how I knew, but I knew Mama was looking so I took my time. I wanted her to look.

When I raised my head, done with the first shoe, Mama was sitting with her knees against her chest and her head against her knees. She smiled at me. "I hate to miss a show. Especially when it's on purpose."

I returned her smile and adjust my position so that I was untying my other boot in more or less the same pose with my tank top gaping wide and giving her a clear view of my hanging breasts and nipples. When I was done I stood up, ostensibly to kick off my shoes, but of course with the shoulder straps of my overalls undone, they fell off my hips and puddled at my feet. I stood in a my thong panties and tank top and nothing else. My hard nipples were as obvious as my cock as I stood on display for Mama. I wanted her to see me. I wanted her to see all of me and to want me. I wanted her to see my nipples through my tank top, I wanted to take it off so she could see my naked breasts, but I held off on that. I wanted her to see my cock straining against my panties the head of my cock now visible as it peered out over the top of the waistband. I wanted her to know how turned on I was for her.

"Oops," I said with a shy little grin. Then I stepped out of my boots and my shorts. "That's better."

Mama reached over to grab my hand and pulled me down to the blankets. "Much better," she agreed before placing a gentle but hungry kiss on my lips. I sank into that kiss with as much hunger and desire as she did. I lost myself in the feel of her mouth against mine. I relished the touch of her hands on my face and was mildly surprised to feel my hands in her hair, on her back and legs. "Phee," Mama asked me between kisses, "Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No Mama." I pulled away, suddenly shy. "Other than Daddy and some heavy petting with Paris I haven't done anything with anyone."

"Good. I want to be the first woman you have sex with."

The words surprised me, but before I could respond Mama was pushing me down onto the blankets until I lay flat on my back and she was on her side, leaning over me for another kiss. Her mouth was still eager and hungry and still every bit as gentle and coaxing as I could have imagined. She didn't just press into me, she didn't just express her love and desire for me in those kisses, but constantly invited me to do the same. Every breath seemed to whisper "why do love me?"

Every caress of her lips asked "do you like the taste of my lips?"

Every touch asked "do you like my body?"

I responded as best I could with my own hands and lips and breath.

"I love your body. I love the feel of your skin. I love the swell of your breasts and your hips."

"I love the taste of your skin. The sweet and heady taste of your body. I love the taste of your lips and tongue and the feel of them against me.