Phoenix Rising Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Mama."

"Make me a mama again, Baby Phee." She pinched and squeezed my nipples.

"I'm cumming Mama."

"Yes. cum inside me. Cum hard inside me Baby."

I blacked out listening to Mama cum again.

Daddy and Paris had finished before us and were laying together watching. When I blacked out the two of them made their way over to us. Mama held a finger to lips, telling them to be quiet until I woke up.

"You two are so loud," Mama said.

"Sorry," Paris blushed. "Daddy's cock is bigger than I was expecting."

"I tried to gag her," Daddy said, "it sort of helped."

Mama laughed and patted the blanket. Daddy lay down next to her and paris lay on his shoulder looking at Mama. Everyone was still naked.

"I should tell you," Daddy said to Paris, "I'm shooting blanks. After Phee was born, we decided that I should get a vasectomy."

Paris shrugged. "I still like feeling you cum inside me."

Mama reached over and dragged some cum from Paris's leg to her lips. "And he cums a lot."

Everyone laughed and I woke up. My cock was still inside Mama, but it was starting to go soft.

"Awake?" Mama asked.

"What happened?"

"You blacked out," Paris said. I turned my head to see her and Daddy lying naked next to us. "It was so hot to watch," Paris said with a smile.

"Come on," Mama said. "Let's clean up in the lake, and then we'll go back to the house for dinner."

"Let's all go swimming." Daddy said. "There's no rush."

"No shenanigans," Mama said. "I'm a little sore right now."

Paris smiled. "Me too."

I smiled at her. She returned it.

"No shenanigans," Daddy promised. "I don't think i could if I tried anyways."

"I'm sure you could if you tried Daddy," I said. "But I think we can be good for a couple of hours at least."

Eventually we went back home. Mama and Daddy went to their room after dinner, and Paris and I went to hers. We both wore boy shorts and tank tops to bed and we lay together talking, telling each other our own parts of the days events. when we were done, Paris asked,

"Are you going to check out the cards then?"

"In the morning." I kissed her on the lips, gently. "Right now I'm tired."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.