Phoenix Rising Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Mama," I said aloud. "I love you."

Paris rolled her eyes at my obvious ploy to get my clothes off and Daddy laughed quietly. They were both stock still as they watched me stand and reveal my hardening cock.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Daddy whispered into Paris's ear. "Just look at that cock."

Paris just nodded, transfixed at the sight of my obviously feminine body mixed with a strong and very obvious cock and balls. "Did you like it?" Paris asked. "Was her cock good?"

"Oh yeah," Daddy said. He moved behind Paris until she felt his hardening cock press against her ass. She eased back into him, feeling the outline of Daddy's cock against her ass. "You're going to love it." He pressed into her ass and Paris let out a gasp.

"Oh Daddy," Paris breathed. "Did I make you that hard?"

She felt his hands start to wrap around her. "I'm only at half mast," he said. "When i get hard, I promise you that it will be all for you."

Mama climbed ontop of me, straddled my hips and pressed her body into me. Her breasts pressed into my breasts and her nipples, not quite noticeable through her bra, pressed into mine. Her pussy rubbed against my cock through our clothes and I groaned into her mouth.

"I love you too, Baby Phee." She sat up and in a single, elegant motion I can only hope to one day replicate, removed her dress. Her beautiful, curved, brown body towered over me in a sensual monument to womanhood. My mouth went dry at the sight of her lacy black lingerie. I wanted to sit up and take her breasts in my mouth. I wanted to peel her bra down to expose her large, dark brown areola and nipples engorged with arousal. I wanted to wrap my hands around her hips and grind into her. I wanted to kneel and worship the magnificence of her body.

But I didn't need to.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, allowing it fall from her. No teasing, no holding it in place, with a wink as I squirmed to see. It just fell and I saw her beautiful, large breasts as she leaned down over me. She didn't lower them over my face though. She kissed me first, making sure her body was just far enough away from mine that I could feel her nipples as they dragged across the thin material of my tank top. I could feel her nipples against mine. When she pulled away from my lips I felt her nipples drag across my belly while her mouth tasted my neck, my collarbone, the exposed flesh of my cleavage.

I gasped and moaned when I felt her hand on my naked breast. I didn't even realize that she had taken my top off. I called out her name when I felt her lips kissing my breasts while her nipples teased my exposed cockhead. I placed my hands in her hair and caressed her while my hips lifted to press into her of their own accord. Her teeth scrapped across my left nipple and I felt a jolt of lightening pleasure streak down my body. I shuddered in joy and pleasure as my cock grew wetter and twitched against my panties.

Mama just looked up and smiled. "You like that Baby Phee?" She dragged her teeth over my nipple again but kept her face up to look at me. I tried to keep eye contact but I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure.

"Mama." I was already panting and we had barely started. "That feels so good Mama."

"We're just getting started Baby." She pressed her breasts into my partly exposed cock and I felt their soft warmth pressing against me through my panties. She pressed and slid against my cock in a half tit fuck as she continued to tease and kiss breasts. I pulled her head closer to my tits and felt her mouth open to suck on them. Her mouth on my nipples was extraordinary. I felt her tongue running around my nipples as she sucked on them and I moaned in open want and pleasure.

I don't know how long she did that, or long I felt like I was just on the verge of cumming as her breasts gave me a not-quite-tit-fuck. Eventually though I felt her slide down from my breasts and I felt her hands dig under the waist of my panties and pull them down. I lifted my hips, thrilling in the bare contact of my cock against those amazing tits while Mama pulled my panties off.

I lay naked before her but she didn't take time to look at me or appreciate me, she lowered herself down and wrapped her beautiful breasts around my cock so I could properly feel her tits around me.

"Look at me," Mama said.

I looked at her and could barely breath as I saw her amazing breasts wrapped around my cock, and my cock head just poking between her cleavage.

"I want you to cum on my tits," Mama said. "I want to feel your hot cum all over me. Would you like that Baby Phee? Would you like to cum on the tits you have fantasized about so much?"

I could only nod at the erotic sight of my mother giving me a tit job. She smiled at me as she started to massage my cock with her tits. She looked into my eyes, stuck out her tongue, and dragged it over my cock head as it emerged from between the valley of her magnificent breasts.

"Oh fuck mama!" I groaned. "That feels so good. I might cum if you do it again."

She licked my cock again, never stopping the tit fuck, never slowing down.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming mama."

She picked up the pace of her tit fuck. "Cum for me, Baby Phee," Mama said. "Cum all over Mama's tits. Cum on your Mama." She licked my cock a third time and I came. The first rope of cum hit Mama's open mouth and for a second I wasn't sure if she was going to pull away or sink down and suck on my cock. Then the moment passed, she pulled her head back and massaged my cock with her tits hard and fast, coaxing out another four ropes of cum to coat her tits.

Paris's shirt and bra were off as Daddy touched, teased, massaged, squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples. Paris had to work to stay quiet as Daddy's strong, large hands worked her over while his now hard cock pressed into her panty clad ass.

"God your tits are amazing," Daddy said. "Would you like me to tit fuck you like that? Do you want my cum all over you?" He whispered into her ear making her shiver.

"No," She said. "I don't want to waste your cum. I want it in me."

Daddy chuckled. "I have plenty of cum. We can put some on your tits. Some in your mouth. Some in your ass." He plunged one hand down to Paris's shorts and rubbed her pussy through the flimsy material. "Some in your womb."

Paris moaned.

"Shhh," Daddy said. "you're so wet we could water the plants. But if you're too loud we'll have to do something about that."

"Do something?" Paris was having trouble focusing. She was more aroused than she had remembered being before. She was outdoors, naked, watching her mother and bro - sister have sex. She had her Daddy behind her, pressing his hard cock into her ass and talking about filling her up with cum.

I lay on the picnic blanket panting. It wouldn't be fair to compare it to my night with Daddy. We had done a lot of different things that night after all, and Mama was showing me those things that only a woman could do for a... well for me. It was glorious in it's own right, and it did leave me panting. After a moment, I lifted my head enough to look at Mama who sat, half reclined across from me. Her beautiful brown breasts streaked with the pale line and puddles of my cum no dripping down her breasts and hanging on to her nipples. She beckoned me with a finger.

She licked some of my cum from off her face. It was only then I noticed the gobs of it that were hanging off her chin. Then she ran her tongue around her mouth, scooping up my cum. When she was certain she had most of it, she swallowed it as though tasting fine wine. She held out her breast to me. "Your turn."

I crawled over to her but she put one finger on my mouth to slow me down. "Easy. Remember how I did it to you."

I nodded. I remembered. Mama was always so good at explaining things to me. She reclined back, leaning on her arms. I held her each hand on the side of her lower ribs, and lowered my face down to the smell of my own cum. It was earthy and heady in it's own way. Something about it mixed with Mama's skin, with mama's body made my mouth water and I slowly ran my tongue and lips across my mother's breasts. I scooped up every trace of my own cum that I could find, and I was surprised to find a lot of it. It was on her breasts, between her breasts, on her areola and nipples. It was under her breast and had even pooled in her belly button.

I felt Mama's breathing get faster every time I licked her. I felt her shudder when my lips locked around her nipple and sucked the cum from them. I heard her moan when I stretched my body out alongside hers and pressed my once again hard cock into her side.

Then I felt her hand on my head pushing me downward. "I want you to taste me baby. Can you do that?"

I nodded with a smile and climbed between Mama's legs. I started with her neck. I kissed and licked and found little drops here and there of my cum that I had missed before as I slowly made my way down her body. I let my hands wander and explore her body. Having cum once I was able to take it slowly and enjoy the exploration of this foreign land. I was able to savor the feel of her breasts against my fingertips, my palms, my lips and a my tongue. I was able to relish the taste of her skin as I traced my way downward. I luxuriated in every dip and curve of my mother's body as I lowered myself further downward.

And I felt her pussy drip its wetness on my body as I brushed against its engorged folds with my legs, my belly, my chest and neck and finally my nose. Then I was lost in the scent of her arousal. Her dark pubic hair was flat against her body, weighed down by the near constant flow of her wetness. It glistened in the midday light like obsidian and it smelled like fresh rain or a clean flowing stream. Without meaning to, I teased Mama by licking up as much of her arousal as I could. I wanted to taste her, to know her and to enjoy the flavor of her most intimate places on my tongue.

She tasted like a summer afternoon.

Then both her hands were in my hair. "I love you Phee, but if you keep teasing me like that I'm going to kill you."

I smiled and lowered my mouth to her pussy lips. They opened before me like a delicate flower and beckoned me closer.

"Oh yes, Baby," Mama moaned as my tongue made contact with her outer lips. "Lick me up Baby."

I did as she instructed, and Mama was an excellent teacher. She guided my face, my tongue and lips without saying a word, without making me feel like I was a fumbling idiot who didn't know what I was doing (even though I was). I imagined that she used my face in much the same way that she might have used a vibrator, back when we had working batteries, a generator, or electricity of any kind.

"Oh fuck yeah, Baby. Lick me there. Lick my clit Baby. Oh yes. Oh so good."

Whether by instinct or by some unspoken cue I don't recall, I used one hand to play with Mama's breasts while the other began to tease the opening of her pussy. My tongue I left on her clit, circling, dragging, flicking and occasionally resting so that I could suck on it.

The only words to come out of Mama's mouth were "Yes, there" and "yes Baby." along with the occasional "oh fuck so good." Then I had two fingers inside her, curled up and teasing her g-spot while I continued to assault her clit with my tongue and her words devolved into shouts of pleasure and passion.

"yes. Yes. Fuck me. Yes, eat me Baby. Fuck. fuck. Yes. Oh fuck."

She grabbed my hair with both hands and pressed into my face. Her hips were bucking into me, trying to fuck my face or my fingers I couldn't be sure.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck fuck oh God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Faster Baby. FAster. I'm cumming."

I licked faster and moved my fingers faster and soon Mama's back was up and arched, her hips pointed to the sky while she held my face to her clit in a silent scream. She held that position for a moment, maybe two, and then she collapsed tot he blanket with a shudder and groan of pleasure.

I looked up from between her legs. "Was it good Mama?"

"Oh yes, baby." She ran her fingers through my hair as she lay back, enjoying her first orgasm of the afternoon.

Daddy was on his knees while Paris sat on a mostly flat rock. His face was buried in her pussy after she had threatened him. "Shut up already or I'll put that tongue to use." They were going back and forth, taking turns being dominant. After Daddy's rough treatment of her breasts and pussy while Mama gave me a tit job, he went down on her while I did the same to Mama.

"oh Daddy," She teased, "You're almost doing as good a job as Phee." She held his head and forced him into her dripping snatch. "No that won't do." She wrapped her legs around his head and in a surprising display of dexterity, twisted him and herself around so that Daddy lay on his back on the ground and Paris straddled his face. "Now if you're a good boy and make me cum, you'll get your reward."

Daddy put his hands on Paris's hips as she gyrated on his face. His tongue, which was way more talented than my own at that point, let's be honest, had Paris moaning enough that she had to bite her arm to keep Mama and I from hearing them. He darted his tongue up and around. He did not neglect a single inch of her clit or lips and even while Paris was "in control" and grinding her hips into him, he still managed to bring her to edge of climax.

"oh that's good Daddy. Oh your face feels so good."

He reached up one hand to play with her nipples.

"Oh fuck," she whispered. "Oh fuck. OH fuck Daddy I'm going to cum."

His free hand snuck around behind her and slipped into her ass, her juices readily available to lube up his finger.

Paris stiffened and bit down on a scream as her whole body shook. Daddy fucked her ass his his finger as his tongue reached up and swirled around inside her quivering pussy. She tried to roll off of Daddy, her orgasm overpowering her body, but Daddy kept her in place, held her there as first one, then a second orgasm ripped through her body and left her a shaking mass of erotic joy on the ground. When she stopped Daddy propped her face down on the stone she had used as a seat.

"Now," he said, "it's my turn." He bunched up Paris's panties and stuffed them in her mouth. "Now you can feel free to scream too."

She gently pulled me up until I lay ontop of her. Our breasts once again pressed into each other as our lips met. "That was quite good." Her hands roamed over my back until they rested on my ass. As she pulled my hips into her, i finally realized that my cock was laying against her pussy, which still pulsed from her orgasm and dripped it's silky wetness over my cock.

My breath caught in my chest as I shuddered in enjoyment.

"Now for the fun part," Mama said. "Now we're going to really fuck, and we're going to show that cock of yours the biggest difference between sex with men and sex with women." She leaned closer and whispered into my ear, "Daddy tells me that there's nothing quite like feeling a hot pussy wrap around your cock."

Our hips grated against each other and I felt my mind going white and hazy as I tried to get my cock inside the hot, welcoming entrance to my mother.

"Do you want to find out?" Mama asked me. "Want to see for yourself if Daddy was right?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Please Mama. Let me inside of you."

I'm not sure what she did, but she pulled and pulled and twitched her hips and next thing I knew my cock head was at the opening of her pussy. My nipples pressed into her nipples. My hair feel around my face and Mama's face like a curtain turning this spot by the lake into the most private and intimate place in the world. I lay like that for a moment. I wanted to relish it: the first time I entered a woman.

"Whenever you're ready Baby Phee."

"I love you Mama."

She smiled at me. It was a smile that relaxed every fear and anxiety I didn't realize I had about having sex for the first time. "I love you too." She cupped my face and kissed me with all the love and tenderness a mother could offer but also with all the heat and passion a lover could give.

I relaxed into the kiss. I relaxed into her touch and embrace and then I was inside her. Her hot wetness enfolded my cock and welcomed it home like it had belonged there all along. Pressed against her body and into her body that way I didn't want to move. I just wanted to lay there and enjoy it. I didn't want it to ever end, but that white hot haze clouded my thinking and my hips were thrusting into Mama with a mind of their own.

"Yes Baby. Yes, just like that. Start out nice and easy. Enjoy each stroke. feel every inch of my hot pussy clenching against every inch of your cock."

We started slow. I was ontop in simple missionary grinding into her, listening to breath quicken and the occasional moan escape her lips. I felt her pussy massaging my cock as she put one hand in my hair and one on my ass. She held my lips to hers as her own hips began thrusting up at me. She held my head away from my as she kissed and bit my neck, my collar bone, my breast and nipples. All the while I tried to keep the pace smooth and slow.

Daddy hadn't meant to start slow, but it was obvious when he tried to enter into her that he was going to have to. "Oh Baby girl, you are so tight." he pressed into her pussy harder.

Paris moaned into her panties but the sound was lost.

"There," Daddy said, "the head is in. Now for the rest." He pushed in slowly, Paris's first two orgasms, and her arousal making it easier for him. "Damn Paris, your pussy is almost as tight as Phee's. Are you sure you aren't a virgin?"

Paris reached behind her with a whimper and spread her ass cheeks, trying to give Daddy more access.

"Isn't that precious. My little princess is helping Daddy fuck her."

Paris quivered but didn't say anything.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you?" He asked her.

Paris nodded.

"Do you want to feel Daddy's cock inside of you?"

She nodded. This time she wiggled her hips and tried to throw back on Daddy's cock to get more inside of her, but couldn't quite manage. Daddy chuckled. "And do you want to feel Daddy's sperm inside you? Do you want to feel it swimming up your snatch, and filling your womb?"

Paris moaned. Wiggled her hips and tried to throw back again.

"Well hold on Princess. I'm taking you for a ride."

Mama and I moved through positions and variations I would never have thought of, going from missionary to reverse missionary to doggy to this weird sideways thing that had Mama cumming in moments (again). Every time I got close though she would stop, pull me out and squeeze the base of my cock hard enough that I thought I was going to go soft again. Then she would smile, say "it'll be worth it baby," and we'd switch positions.

We kissed and sucked and licked and pinched each others bodies. I had at least two hickies before we were done and Mama had at least as many on her breasts as I clamped down on her delicious tits every time they came anywhere close to my mouth.

Mama was on her back once again, her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands on my breasts, kneading them and teasing the nipples as I moaned.

"Ready to cum, Baby?"

I nodded, unsure if she was going to stop me again.

"Cum for Mama," she said to me. "Fuck me hard Baby and cum inside me."

"Fuck," I said. "Oh fuck. Mama."

"Harder baby. fuck me harder." She put her hands on my ass and pulled me into her. "Harder."

I did as she told. My breasts bounced in time with Mama's as my cock pounded into her.

"Cum inside me. I don't want to waste any more of your cum on my skin or my mouth. I want it inside of me. I want it so deep that it can't even drip out of my pussy."

"Fuck, Mama. Oh fuck I'm going to cum."

"I want to feel your cum inside me. I want you get your cock so deep inside me that the cum can't help but find my womb. I want you to fuck a baby into me, Phee. Fuck a baby into me. Fuck me faster. Harder."