All Comments on 'Phone Call'

by Sams_Island

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so very much for the introduction. I did not read this story due to it. All you writers should offer the same courtesy to us readers.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

"Racist shit. Jasmine and Jamaal? Really"

Dear anon,

Don't like the dark skinned being a victim of cuckolding?

Who is the racist here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep browsing. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Appreciate the head's up at the very beginning. I skipped it because of that, but a sincere thank you for the warning.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Why is it racist just because the married couple is black? Heck, they’re upper middle class and black, and the pool boy is white; that’s a role reversal from the norm.

Not sure wh commenters are complaining; everyone was forewarned that she was getting away with it. Then again, maybe there was a sweet young thing helping out Jamal on his end of the call.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 3 years ago

i was forewarned to skip this story if i didn t like when cheaters don t pay the price ......

so i did and gave you 1 star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Sam_Island, This is a good story that uses a cheating wives twist that has not been overdone. A 5 from the LowCountry.

Am I the only one who is getting enough of these assholes who see a racist behind every tree? The sad thing is the white people who contribute into this crap.

People, it ain’t the fifties or sixties anymore; why are you still buying into the race merchants spiel? They get rich peddling that crap, but what about you idiots who continue to help divide our country.

NEWS FLASH from the place where the Civil War started! The people you folks call racist are not objecting to the color of skin, but to the life style. We have no problem with those who work and support their families and try to teach their children to be productive members of society. It’s the drones, the predators, the thugs, those who think it’s ‘cool’ to be stupid, that we object to and believe me, they come in all colors. Unfortunately the numbers who are ‘white’ seem to be growing as our young succumb to the appeal of following the path of least resistance.

Of course not one out of a hundred who read this will understand what the hell I’m saying and therein lies the doom of our nation—the nation that has done more good for more people than any before us and is now getting ridiculed for it by those who would turn us into a third world hellhole, and who aren’t smart enough to know that, once their goal is realized, they will suffer along with all except the leaders

The more I see of the way our country is going, the gladder I am I don’t have much longer in this world.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You just don’t see this often. A cheating black whore taken by a cheap white dildo. That’s cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I finally read one of this author’s stories with some sex in it. It’s just a shame that the woman was married & a cheating slut. Hopefully husband’s intentions are enough to make her stop fucking outside her marriage.

We’ll never know though.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSams_Island@Sams_Island
I started by writing flash fiction porn for my spouse when I was away on military or military-related duty. Daily, dirty e-mails designed to arouse. (Successfully, I was assured ;-) So, straight strokers with limited build-up and characterization. When I discovered Literotica ...