Phone Recordings with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,264 Followers

Anna had a point when she said that our creator knows us, whether we abide by the rules or not. God created us, after all. God knows our thoughts, our feelings, and our actions.

Our creator has given us free will, allowing us to choose between good and evil, kindness and cruelty, love and hate. With this free will, there is a vested interest in us from God, who desires our happiness and fulfillment. God wants us to use our free will wisely, honoring them and bringing them glory. Although we aren't perfect and make mistakes that can hurt others or ourselves, our creator understands that we are capable of growth and change. I pray for forgiveness when mistakes are made, and my heart is filled with love for humanity, God, and my son.

Patrick is pointing to the last page of the brochure which focuses on the $15,000 and where the money is going toward. His voice squeaks, timid to ask for that much cash, but he's insistent that it's worth every penny. I'm not listening that closely to what he says. I realize that I've missed most of what he said. Frankly, I don't really care about this discussion.

I lift the front of my camisole with both hands and reveal my bare breasts. The room falls silent as his eyes fixate on my exposed flesh, him noticing the undeniable evidence of my arousal: brown nipples which are erect. Patrick is speechless. This moment is unlike any we've shared before. It's a strange feeling because over the years, we've had heart-to-heart conversations, that's been very important as a single mother. But I've always been careful to guard my body since he came of age.

Now it's the opposite. I don't want to hear from him. I just want him to see me, to appreciate what I'm offering. How is a young man supposed to act seeing the breasts of his mother? This isn't something that's taught in parenting courses or books. This isn't the least bit normal. Nonetheless, it's what I'm offering to my son, and when I look down I see what appears to be a budding erection through his shorts.

Anna and Her Recordings

The funny thing about intense sexual curiosities is that once they grab hold of your psyche, you see it everywhere. Every older white man of a certain build reminds me of my father. Every older woman with a mocha complexion reminds me of Salumeh and what she's going through with her son. I swear I never pressured her. I've only mentioned it once and that kind of took hold of her. I've also sent her a few videos as a tease, but whatever.

I work as a barista at a Marriott Hotel in the downtown area. It's an honest job, cute outfit, I enjoy being around my coworkers and meeting cool people everyday, and the salary is pretty good. None of my coworkers know about my other life.

When my shift finishes that afternoon, I check my text messages, one stands out.

Salumeh: Did you get my email?

Me: Yes, i got it, haven't had a chance to look yet, so fucking excited

Salumeh: You should be. I'm so nervous sharing this

Me: Dont be nervous. Youll be anonymous. I'll message you tonight when i go through everything

The money isn't for Salumeh, but for her son. In my apartment living room two weeks ago, after eating each other out, we laid on the couch and she rested her head on my chest. She told me everything about her son's trip and all the details. I thought it was sweet how much she cared, I mean, obviously a mother cares, but there was a strong sense of pride in her voice. Their love is palpable.

I wave goodbye to my boss and colleagues and walk to my car still wearing the cute uniform. There's a pep in my step. A joy in my heart. Files of real incest are waiting for me and my online subscribers are excited from all the teasers I've given them. So far I've uploaded a couple pictures of Salumeh's voluptuous breasts. I took them last week, while she was holding her tits forward for the cam.

Once in my apartment I undress and ditch the bra and slip into a loose tshirt and shorts. I use the bathroom and then pour myself some juice, then sit in the dining room with my laptop. Finally, it's the email from a few hours ago, now I get to open it.

Dear Anna,

I'll get straight to the point. Making this content has been the most difficult and rewarding experience of my life. I prayed at night, sometimes after it happened when Patrick went back to his room. It was a constant battle between my desires and the guilt which has been plaguing my conscience recently. And through it all, I discovered a strength within myself that I never knew existed.

Everything was planned beforehand. I took the lead, Patrick followed my orders. It looks like porn you'd see online, but really it was like a job. Is this what being an adult content creator is supposed to feel like? Although I approached it like a job, I was mindful that it's my son. How could I ever ignore that? Patrick had the same view, but he kept things professional. I admire him even more for that. The orgasms were divine. Not something which could be faked.

You probably think that sounds cliche and sappy. You clearly have a different view of human sexuality. I've been grappling with sexuality my entire life, while you have a firm handle on yours. I envy you. I hope you know that.

Here's the first set we made this week. More to come. Enjoy.

Salumeh

Our deal is a 50/50 split of the profits. My half is from promoting and selling the content, the other half goes to her son's bank account. The idea is that it's her son's job, so Patrick can pay for his own trip. This is Salumeh's moral justification, though let's be honest, the woman is sexually repressed and she's making up for lost time. Their faces will be mostly blurred and their voices will be lightly modified.

I watch the first video, which is an introductory thing I requested from them because subscribers crave the authenticity aspect. That's what they're paying for. Salumeh and her son are sitting on the living room couch, dressed in their normal home clothes, talking to the camera, explaining the nature of their mom/son relationship. Salumeh speaks in a pleasant and formal tone, even when it comes to sex. Her teaching voice.

This is my first time seeing her home and I love how cultured and wholesome she is. Everything is neat. The meticulously arranged decor, the pristine cleanliness, and the tasteful artwork all reflect her personality. The video ends with Salumeh showing a few home photos that are framed in the living room. She uses her finger to block their faces, but it's proof to the online community that they're the real thing.

My eyes scan the list of files. I should be going through them in order because they're listed by date and I'd be able to see their evolution, but the file name 'first-orgasm-together' grabs my attention and makes my thighs clench.

I play the video and it reveals Salumeh bare in her bedroom on the second floor. The room has two adjacent windows and the curtains are wide open. It's broad daylight and there are luscious green trees and charming houses next door. It's yet another glimpse into her conventional, ho-hum world. She lives in the quiet suburbs, just like my father, and much like the relationship with my father, there's fucking involved.

Salumeh is naked in all her glory and she's bent over with her hands planted on the windowsill. Her skin is mocha. Her nipples are dark and erect. Her body is thick with full thighs and a nice butt. Patrick is behind her, forcefully pounding away and causing the flesh of her thick thighs to ripple, grabbing her long black hair which flails around from the bouncing. Her breasts sway from the bent over position and her pointed nipples express her desire.

Every so often she tilts her head back and I can see the lust on her face. Her expression is the embodiment of unbridled desire. The sunlight at this hour accentuates her figure and I notice that her skin starts to glisten with sweat from this intense activity. Her tantalizing moans blend with the sound of her flesh being pounded, that slapping sound from Patrick fucking away at his mother's backside. God, this woman can take a real fucking. Not only can I see the flesh of Salumeh's ass ripple from the slamming, but I notice the flesh around her belly and lower back start to ripple as well. With each thrust, her body responds to this pleasure. Her toes curl into the carpet.

Not even I could do this to Salumeh. Not with my tongue, not with my fingers, not with the six inch strap-on I've used on her. And I'm an expert in making women cum! Her son looks like a regularly built young man. The only explanation is that it's the power of incest. It's the drug I've been telling her about, which can only be understood once experienced.

I could watch this all day, but I'm curious what other tricks Salumeh has to offer.

A clip titled 'blowjob1' gets my attention because I've never seen her sucking a dick before. I'm captivated by the sight of Salumeh with a hard cock near her face. She's in her bedroom wearing a white blouse, kneeling on the floor, while her son lays naked on the bed. I've seen that tired look on her face before, it suggests she recently got home from a long day teaching at school. My favorite Persian MILF teacher. Her long black hair is parted down the middle and tied in a loose bun which makes her look so pretty, but really it's to keep the hair out of her mouth. Now in the privacy of her bedroom, she seeks solace in her son's penis. Kneeling on a soft cushion, she indulges in a simple pleasure -- a mouthwatering dick. Her son's. Watching her wrap her lips around the shaft sends a shiver down my spine.

The video is almost 20 minutes long and I skim to the point where she's taking the cock to her throat. Or at least teasing the entrance to her throat. Her head is bouncing up and down, slow and controlled. I'm not totally sure if it's their first blowjob. There's an ease in which she's sucking, but she's still so nervous. Her hand squeezes her son's thigh so hard it might leave a bruise. An act that shows jitters. I know what she's going through. I've been there with my father.

I skim the video and my heart nearly stops when a burst of thick white fluid leaks from her mouth. The cum startles Salumeh, which makes it seem like it's her first time sucking him, otherwise she'd have anticipated how much Patrick cums on a regular basis. She holds firm, like a good mother. And like a good mother she finishes sucking until her son is drained, then she pulls her mouth away and licks, making sure to clean everything and have a good taste.

The video 'blowjob2' shows a much different scene. Here she's fully naked on her knees, it's night time in the living room, curtains closed, all the lights on, and her hair is a raging mess. The well-kept woman is long gone. She's sweaty and ragged. This must be the ending of a hard fucking she got in another video. Her eyes look glazed over from hot sex and her tongue is sticking out like a whore.

Her son steps into the video frame and gives her what she craves. Patrick is jerking a wet cock, no doubt he'd been fucking her pussy raw. When the cock is inches from her face, Salumeh sticks her tongue out even further. They both moan, Patrick holds her head still, the cum erupts onto Salumeh's tongue. Her face is contorted until the cum glazes her mouth and then I can see her relax, resigned to her fate of being an incest mother.

What makes this video so fucking special is that after her mouth is loaded, she looks into the camera and swallows. Patrick takes the phone and brings it closer to her face for a perfect angle. It's her eyes. They're so alive. And then she sports an embarrassed smile after taking the big gulp. The camera pulls back and I see her naked and sweaty and it's obvious they'd been having sex on the floor. I understand the look on her face, how the blowjob takes away the stress and exhaustion of a busy day. I consider this to be an act of self-care, a moment of bliss, reminding herself of the importance of finding joy in life's simplest pleasures.

At night I microwave packaged lasagna and have fresh salad and some light dressing. I'd spent the last three hours editing and my eyes are exhausted.

I text Salumeh before having my dinner.

Me: You are a freaking GODDESS amongst women. Im literally obsessed with you. Can you come over tommorow? Im done editing. We can finalize the tier packages and descriptions before i start selling content to my subscribers

I unwind and eat while watching tv. Minutes later she texts back.

Salumeh: Hi, love. I should clarify, im staying out of this business. Everything is between you and Patrick, this is his business, after all.

Me: So youre just supplying the fucking/sucking, eh?

Salumeh: As long as it pays for his summer program and keeps him busy, then yes, Im supplying the fucking/sucking and you two can manage your buisness

Me: Wonderful mom, or bad mom?

Salumeh: The very worst : )

Me: I LOVE that you can be a good mom and a total taboo uninhibited slut

Salumeh: What can i say? I've dedicated my life to my son and its led to this. We can discuss this more on friday after work with my face between your legs

Me: Bad mom

I turn off the tv because everything else pales in comparison to the gold mine on my computer. I take my food and drink and sit in front of the laptop, playing the video of Salumeh naked on her back, legs spread on her bed, while her son is thrusting away at her dripping wet cunt. It's taken from the son's point-of-view, so the viewer gets to see the twisted expressions on her face, complete euphoria mixed with absolute shame.

The End

be well and take care

vote / comment / follow

12