Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My panties were a sopping mess, and she was right, it was easier like this. I didn't have to admit to anything, I didn't have to sound like a slut, I didn't have to agree to anything that would have gotten me disowned at home.

It felt like the wheels were in motion, and even if I wanted things to stop, I couldn't have.

'Well, I've got a bit of studying for class tomorrow, Z will be here around 9 tonight babygirl, oh and remember, it looks better recorded when you shave, so you should take care of that.' her words almost didn't make sense, none of that could have made sense. She couldn't just leave me to my own devices till 9 tonight, and I'd never agreed to be recorded, and and and..

It was just after 8:00 pm and I sat on my bed, letting my fingers dance across my hairless pussy, wondering why I'd never experimented with shaving down there before. I'd resigned myself to the very real eventuality that my roommate's boyfriend would arrive within the hour, and make love to me. We'd be 'sharing him' according to Kari.

None of it made sense, but I felt like I was on auto-pilot. It felt like I'd committed myself to whatever would happen tonight. I'd use this experience to jump-start my social life on campus and find my own guy. I smiled and decided I'd keep myself shaved moving forward, it felt nice, sexy, and naughty.

Voices in the other room nearly scared me out of my skin, how had the time passed so quickly? I felt the sour taste of my nervousness right up my throat and then Kari was at my door.

'Sue, your guy's here.' she said, with a lusty voice.

'My guy.' her words repeated in my head, Z was here to fuck me.

'Hi Mom, this is my Nigerian boyfriend, we're having a lot of sex, and my roommate films us, but don't worry, we don't share the video, or upload it anywhere. We're thinking of getting married after graduation, and starting a big family.' just the thought of any of that would have caused my Mother to faint dead away.

I hadn't even put any clothes on after getting out of the shower.

Then Z was in the door, and taking in the sight of me, with a wide grin. I wanted to run away, but I wanted to stay right where I was even more.

'Very sexy..' he said, and walked over, pulling me up to my feet, holding my hand in his, over my head, and spinning me around.

'I'm going to make you feel wonderful, I promise, just trust me.' he said, and then his thick lips were on my mouth, and his tongue separated my lips and explored against my tongue. His hands had somehow found themselves on my breasts, and he nudged my legs slightly apart with his knee.

I gasped into his mouth, and he broke the kiss long enough to look into my eyes and smile 'Tonight is for us Sue.' and he kissed me again.

I found myself lying in bed with his tongue inside of my vagina, his body lying alongside mine, in opposite directions. His hand found mine, and he guided it to his penis and slowly assisted in stroking along his growing length.

I wondered at the heat that I felt in my hand as he thickened, the silky feel, yet so hard mesmerized me

I couldn't concentrate to continue stroking him as my first orgasm approached, I simply lay still and felt his tongue dancing little patterns against my clitoris, my breathing quickened and then the warm wave rolled through my body. The idea to share Z suddenly seemed not so crazy after all.

'Sue, would you suck my cock?' his voice was quiet, but if it would have had a taste, it certainly would have been honey. Now I imagined his semen would taste sweet as well.

I didn't say anything, but sat up, and crawled between his legs. His coal-black penis had softened, and I began stroking it softly until his voice asked again 'Sue, suck my cock please.'

My lips closed just past the mushroom-shaped head, and I swirled my tongue the way my ex-boyfriend had enjoyed. Soon there was more penis than I could fit in my mouth, seemingly by a considerable amount. I licked along the shaft and left kisses where my tongue had been. Soon his penis glistened, and I imagined my vagina must have been just as wet.

I recalled Kari had been able to take all of Z's penis into her mouth, and now I attempted the same, but it had been so long since I'd performed this act, and in truth, I didn't know if I'd ever manage to get this much entirely in my mouth. I kept at it, and soon felt Z moving his hips to meet my mouth, it gave me a powerful feeling. Kari and Z had been having sex for months, and yet there I was, the inexperienced little Asian woman who hadn't had sex in so long, but still causing him to react.

If I could have smiled with his penis in my mouth I would have. But instead, movement caught my attention, and I watched wide-eyed as Kari held her phone and slowly moved around the bed, clearly recording Z's penis in my mouth.

A bolt of fear shot through me, a worry that the video would end up on some tube sites, and somehow the video would be seen by my Mother, but almost as quickly, I knew that Kari would never betray me like that, and so with renewed energy, I worked to fit more of Z 'cock' into my mouth. It was in vain, however, and I soon felt him reach down and pull me away.

'Your mouth is perfect Sue, you look so sexy sucking my cock, but I have to know what your pussy feels like now.' he motioned for me to climb on top of him. As I straddled him, I watched as Kari held the phone in front of her, recording the moment that her boyfriend's cock began working into my pussy.

'How does it feel Sue?' Kari asked.

'It's nice, it's really warm, hot.' I smiled dreamily as more of Z's cock invaded my pussy. This was a bigger cock, but it fit inside without incredible difficulty, and when I came to a rest with his balls pressed up against my pussy lips, I felt incredible, full, but not in pain. The taboo of having sex with a Black man began to play more of a role in things now. I had no fear of being ruined or abused, this simply felt wonderful. I looked down at the dark form of Z and raised myself up, before lowering myself once again, and then leaned forward, and supported myself with my hands against his shoulders. My hips began a rolling motion as I fucked myself on his cock, and smiled into the phone as Kari held it in front of me.

I needed more of this in my life. I hoped Kari would be okay with sharing our boyfriend as she'd said.

'Do you want to see what his cock looks like fucking you, Baby?' Kari asked softly.

I nodded at her, and she moved behind me, and I heard her say 'your so wet, you're creaming all over his cock Sue.'

I kept fucking myself above Z, and Kari walked in front of me again and held the phone screen for me to see, the video showed his coal black cock sinking easily and entirely inside of my pussy, and then my hips would roll and his cock would emerge and disappear back inside once again.

I looked from the phone screen to my roommate and nodded, biting my lip I picked up the pace, and thought of how wrong this probably was. Tonight I wouldn't use my fingers to orgasm, tonight I wouldnt rub my clit, tonight I was getting fucked, for the first time in far too long, and hopefully not the last time.

Kari kept the phone aimed at me, her voice was soft 'Do you want Z to cum in that slutty Asian pussy of your Sue?'

I nodded.

'Not good enough baby girl.. Tell him..' she said '

'Z, I want you to cum in me.' I gasped, I'd never talked like this with my ex-boyfriend, nothing this graphic.

'Sue, tell Z where you want him to cum..' Kari's voice urged.

'Z, I want you to cum in my slutty little Asian pussy.' I said it, owned it, and desperately wanted it.

'Beautiful Sue, that's so beautiful!' Z encouraged me from below. He rolled me off of his cock, put me on my back, then positioned himself between my legs. He held his cock for a moment at the entrance of my pussy and said 'I want you under me when I cum. Then leaned forward and my pussy swallowed his dark cock once again.

He reached under each of my thighs, and nearly folded me in half, turning my pussy up to allow him deeper penetration. In this position, he began fucking me with renewed purpose and I felt him entering more deeply now. I wanted to watch this video when we were done, it felt like this position must have looked the most pornographic.

As Z thrust down into me, I began to make louder noises, certainly louder than anything I'd heard Z and Kari make, but at that moment, I didn't care, in fact, I almost wanted everyone within a hundred miles to know I was getting the best sex of my life. This next orgasm rose up faster than the first and for a moment there was only white, a moment, or moments later I was back in my room with a glistening black man thrusting into me, I sucked in a breath and then he growled and buried his face next to mine and warmth spread deep inside of my body. He lurched there several times and then was still.

I looked up and watched as Kari smiled down at me, I returned her smile.

'You definitely want a copy of this Sue..' she said.

I nodded and strangely felt a bit embarrassed.

Z climbed from between my legs, and I felt a sudden regret that he'd came inside of me, while I was under him. I had the desire to scoop up a pool of his semen and eat it as Kari had. Being quick thinking, I slipped two fingers (easily) into my pussy, withdrew a glob of his milky-white semen, and brought it slowly to my mouth.

Kari, being ever diligent caught it all on her phone.

> Part 4

Z fucked me once more after that, the sex was better the second time around, naughtier, and more vocal. But having sex again was exactly what I needed, and with my newfound confidence soon found a guy of my own. No, I didn't share him with Kari, she had Z, but to be fair she never showed any interest in fucking my guy. Did I ever think about fucking Z again, of course, there was just something taboo about having sex with him, and while he wasn't hung like a horse, he had a great dick that brought out the 'little Asian slut' in me, and I'll always remember our brief time together.

12