Photo Op

Story Info
I'm photographed naked in an old building (Naked Hubby)
2.7k words
4.55
10.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is an amateur photographer and loves to take all sorts of photography, from life scenes in a busy city, to rustic old structures and machinery from days gone by. We had been out driving around our city and happened to be down by the river near some old factories and warehouses. These buildings had stopped being productive members of society long ago and were basically just shells of their former selves. All the windows, doors, and some roofs were gone, leaving just the basic steel and concrete structure. Scrap hounds had gutted the interiors, and graffiti artists were the new decorators. Even with all the aging and vandalism, they were still photo worthy subjects.

Anyway, we pulled next to one derelict old structure, my wife put the car in park and turning towards me in the passenger seat asked, "Wanna have some fun?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I replied.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

"Of course I do, but now I'm getting nervous," I respond.

"No reason the be scared, just do as I tell you and we'll both have a great time." As she says this, she reaches over and places her hand in my crotch, lightly massaging my soft cock.

I should take a moment to explain something, I am an exhibitionist, or I should say I'd like to be. Opportunity is really the only thing stopping me. I have expressed several fantasy scenarios to my wife, from serving nude at her parties, to forced masturbation in front of her and/or her friends, to being nude in various semi-public locations, i.e. hiking trails, mostly deserted camp grounds, etc. I don't want to be naked on a public street (or do I?), but out in remote areas adds a bit of excitement for me. Anyway, as I said, I have related many of my fantasies to my wife, so far without any action on her part. But it appears as if my luck may be changing.

Back to the present.

My wife was looking at me while slowly massaging my stiffening member. There was a certain conspiratorial look in her eyes, I have seen it before, and it has always resulted in fun times. Feeling that I was now fully erect, she pulls her hand away and tells me to get out and stand in front of the car.

Once I am standing outside, I see my wife pull her camera out and begin to take shots of me. Leaning out the window, she says, "Take off your shirt," then adds, "Slowly," while continuing to take more photos.

I slowly pull my t-shirt up, stopping every so often at my wife's direction, finally pulling it over my head and all the way off.

"Throw it on the hood." she directs.

Tossing my shirt on the hood, I await her next instruction. Not knowing where this is going or how far she will take it has me harder than ever and it is very obvious now that my shirt is not available to cover the bulge in my shorts.

Taking full advantage of my condition she tells me to, "Turn sideways."

This gives her a profile of my tented shorts and more photo opportunities.

"Show me."

I begin to walk over to her side of the car, but she stops me by saying, "No, stand where you are and pull your shorts down so I can see!"

At this point I am so excited I am trembling. Hooking my thumbs in the waist band of my shorts I begin to slowly lower them. The elastic band is pulling my erection down and you can plainly see my cleanly shaven crotch and the root of my cock against my groin.

I can hear the rapid fire of the camera shutter as my wife snaps frame after frame. I pull the waistband further out allowing my cock to spring up, slapping against my stomach. Taking my hands away from the shorts, the elastic holds my erection close to my body. All that is visible is the purple, swollen head sticking out above the waist band.

"Perfect! Hold that pose," as she continues to take more shots of me.

I should note that she has yet to exit the car, taking all of the photos up to this point through the windshield, so it should make for some very interesting voyeuristic photos.

"Put your hand in your shorts," is my next command.

Sliding my right hand into my shorts, I hear the shutter repeatedly going off, my wife is capturing the events as they unfold.

"Play with your nipples with the other hand."

While holding my erect cock, I move my left hand over my nipples feeling them stand up into little nubs. Looking directly into the car, I pull my left nipple out as far as I can stand it while slowly stroking my cock in my shorts.

More camera clicking can be heard, she must have it on continuous shooting now.

My hands feel so good and I get lost in a bit of self pleasure, I am pulled back to reality when I hear.

"Push your shorts to your knees, and continue to stroke yourself."

I push my shorts to my knees as directed, spreading them slightly to keep my shorts from falling to my ankles. This is an extremely lewd image and only makes my cock throb even more.

More shutter clicks while she has me turn in various directions and hold different poses, all with my hand on my protruding member.

"Take them all the way off and throw them on the hood with your shirt."

Everything was pretty tame until this point as I felt fairly safe since I could pull my shorts up quickly if anyone were to show up. I didn't think she would take things this far as she usually gets more embarrassed than I do at my exhibitionistic scenarios.

This latest order has my stomach in knots, I really want to comply, but being completely naked and exposed in such an open place is scary in its own right.

Excited, scared, nervous, and most of all hard as hell, I push my shorts to my feet and step out of them. As I stand up I can hear my wife working the camera at higher speeds than I have heard before. Good thing it's a digital, otherwise she would have run out of film long ago.

My wife continued to pose me in several more positions, front on, back side, bent over showing my ass. She especially liked this position, and had me spread my cheeks apart so she could, "Zoom in on my puckered hole." As she put it.

I think by far, her favorite position for me was standing sideways so she could see my erection jutting out from my waist, she repeatedly had me thrust my hips back and forth to make my cock bounce up and down.

She is still giggling as she gets out of the car, walks around front and takes my clothes from the hood. I thought she was going to toss them to me and have me get dressed. But no, she tossed them in the car and then hits the "lock" button on the key fob and tosses the fob in her camera bag.

She starts walking towards the abandoned building beside us, calling over her shoulder, "Grab my camera bag and follow me Bill."

I go around the car and grab the bag, hustling over to her, my erection pointing the way and bobbing as I run. I have another confession to make, along with being naked, I love the feeling of having an erection, so much so, that if it wasn't dangerous I would take Viagra every day just to stay hard!

My wife stops in front of the building and tells me, "Climb up and stand in the doorway."

Most of the steps are missing, having crumbled over the years, so I'll have to stretch to climb up.

Putting my foot up into the doorway I reach up and try to grab onto the old door frame to help me pull myself up.

Just as I find a suitable grip and start to pull myself up my wife decides to help. Sliding her hand into my ass crack she finds and tickles my anus saying, "Here, let me give you a boost."

I'll tell you, it's one thing to have your ass played with when you are expecting it, but when you are not expecting it, it can really come as a shock. Her "boost" launched me up and over the threshold like I was an Olympic high jumper.

Once in the doorway, she has me pose as if I am looking out the door, staring off into the distance. She takes pictures from all angles; straight on, from the side, even underneath looking up at my dangling balls and jutting hard-on.

All this attention just further fuels my excitement and strengthens my erection.

For her last series of shots she has me play with myself again. Elevated in the doorway I am exposed to anyone who would be walking or driving nearby, and that just adds to my excitement. If I put any effort into it at all, I could cum in about 10 strokes or less!

My wife senses this saying "Ok, let go now before you make a mess on my camera bag."

Reluctantly I let go of my cock and drop my hands to my side.

Satisfied with the pictures she has taken so far, she sets the bag in the doorway and ask me to help her up. I reach down and help pull her up into the building.

Grabbing my cock, she says "Follow me." And pulls me deeper into the decaying rooms.

I'm definitely glad she let me keep my shoes on, the floor is littered with trash, broken glass and other assorted debris.

We walk deeper into this abandoned warehouse and come upon an old railing surrounding a staircase. It's bathed in sunlight from large hole in the roof and there is some incredible graffiti art on the wall behind.

"Climb up and straddle that railing. These shots will be great with that backdrop and those sunbeams and shadows."

I step on the second rung and throw one leg over the top rail, steadying myself to keep from falling off. She is again moving around taking shots from all angles and directing me to fondle myself in various lewd and sexy ways, but trust me I'm not complaining one bit.

Done with those shots she has me climb down and we walk deeper into the building.

We come upon another opening in the wall, this one looks as if a hole was blasted into it. There's a large opening about waist high. Yep, you guessed it, my wife had me walk to the other side of the wall and stop in front of the hole. It framed my mid section perfectly and provided her some great shots.

Squatting down to get the camera lens in line with the wall opening, she tells me, "Wiggle it back and forth." Then adds, "It's like a living picture in a frame."

We had been in the building for close to an hour now and had explored most of it, either by being pulled around by my hard-on or pushed along by a finger at my back side, my wife finding ever more places to have me display my naked body. Eventually we arrived at the original doorway leading out to the car.

With a mischievous grin, my wife stops in front of me and says, "Wait here."

She hops down taking the camera bag with her.

Stopping about ten feet away she reaches into her bag and pulls out her telephoto lens. Attaching it to the camera, she turns towards me.

"Now for the big finish."

I move to climb down thinking that was it, and we were going to leave.

She stops me in my tracks saying, "Oh no, Your big finish, get strokin mister!"

Realizing what she wants me to do, I am both extremely embarrassed and extremely excited.

Sensing my hesitation, she says, "I can wait all day, I'm not the one naked and completely exposed."

After being hard for over an hour, a guy doesn't always think with his "big brain." Desperate for relief, I place my hand on my hard cock and begin to slowly stroke its length. I am very close, having been excited for so long. In only a few strokes, my balls are pulling up tight and an explosion is imminent.

Her next instruction to me is "Let it fly whenever you are ready, but, take your hand away and just let it go, I want a shot of just the juice shooting out."

With only a few more pumps I grant her wish. I reach the point of no return and announce "I'm coming!" and pull my hand away.

My balls unleash my spunk with the force of a fire hose. The first shot flies out, arcing high across the doorway and landing on the steps below with an audible splat.

Before the first jet has had time to settle, a second, then third jet of cum are in the air. My cock swells and pulses with each shot and my hips are pumping and twitching involuntarily as two more volleys shoot out.

When the pulsing finally ends, I'm left standing there with a drooping cock and a string of cum dangling from the tip.

"One last task, scoop up that bit of cum and put it in your mouth"

With my left hand I grasp my cock, starting at the base I pull forward, squeezing out the last little bit of cum and scoop it up with my fingers.

Tilting my head back I hold my fingers above my mouth and allow it to run off and into my mouth. Placing my fingers between my lips I lick them clean, then pull them out, showing them to my wife.

From behind the camera my wife says, "Oh fuck that's hot, you need to get hard again and fuck the shit out of me, my pussy is absolutely drenched."

Miraculously, I begin to stiffen.

Locking her camera in the car we run back into the building hand in hand giggling like school kids. Once inside, I stop at the railing she had me stand on earlier. Fumbling with the zipper on her shorts, she finally gets it pulled down and then slides her shorts and underwear to her ankles, then turns towards the railing and bends over it.

My renewed erection is already probing her backside.

Grabbing my cock, I place it at the entrance to her pussy and drive in to the hilt in one motion.

"Fuck Me!" she yells.

I am way ahead of her. I have already begun to pile driving into her sopping cunt. I am quickly approaching another orgasm and her own orgasm is rapidly taking over her body. I can feel the tremors starting in her pussy which is pulsating and grasping my cock in a vise like grip.

One last thrust and she goes over the edge, clamping her walls even tighter around me, the feeling is too much and I explode.

Shoving deep into her, I grasp her hips tight and hold myself deep as I unload. Powerful shots of spunk are emptied into her. When I feel the last spasm flow through me, I slump over her back gasping for breath from the exertion.

A few moments later I soften and slip out of her well fucked pussy. As my cock slips out, my cum follows and splatters loudly on the dirty floor below us.

"Wow, that was fantastic, let's get home and download these pictures. I'll bet looking at them will have you ready to go again, cause I know I will be."

She pulls up her shorts and walks towards the entrance, hopping down she heads for the car. She is opening her door and climbing in by the time I make it to the doorway. I hop down myself, extremely aware of my nakedness as I'm approaching the car. I ask if I can have my clothes back.

"Of course not, now get in." She tells me.

I climb in and we head towards the house, her fully clothed, me naked with a cum covered dick.