Photo Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
849 Followers

Paula and Mia have a candid discussion about the sizes of the male parts they have seen, and the likely reasons for their erections. Paula tells Mia that she has discussed the matter with her father, and that he is ready to make further accommodations and sacrifices for the survival of the family.

Paula admits that though it is awkward to see her son naked, and touch his private parts, she likes that part since it is so stimulating. Paula encourages Mia to enjoy the shoots and make full use of the opportunity to observe and feel the male bodies, and at the same time help the family to recover from the financial challenges.

Paula lies to Mia that her father appreciates the development of her budding breasts, and likes their soft pliant feel. Mia suppresses the creep of a little moist smile forming at the corner of her mouth.

***

Chapter 14

Husband-Wife Chat

Later, Paul and Paula reconvene in their bedroom to discuss the results of their chats. Both are happy that the children agree to continue with the shoots so that they can accumulate sufficient money to fund part of their debts.

Paul lies to Paula that Michael told him that he really likes the mature voluptuous body of his mum. However, Michael is feeling bad for his mum because she has to see him naked, and touch his private parts as required for the shoots. So, Paul tells Paula to be more appreciative of Michael's body, and be more proactive while posing for the photos. Paula agrees to do so. She feels happy inside that all their unspoken inner interests are aligned.

Paula tells Paul that Mia was seeing a naked adult male for the first time, and that she was curious about the revelation experience. However, Paula intimates that Mia is worried that Paul doesn't like her small breasts, and that she was embarrassing him by touching his private parts. So, Paula advises Paul to be more appreciative of Mia's breasts to boost her girly confidence. Paula adds that Paul should encourage and guide Mia to make closer, more intimate contact with his private parts during the various poses.

***

After the candid exchange, Paul asks Paula to re-enact some of the more memorable compositions that Michael and she posed, with illuminating commentary. Paul says that this will help him better understand the posing dynamics, and the female psyche. The insights gleaned can be applied to the dad/daughter poses to produce even better quality photos.

Paula appears reluctant to do so. She didn't expect this hairpin turn of conversation at all. She didn't expect her husband to pull this rabbit out of his hat.

Paul goes behind her. He lifts her nightie off. Paula is topless, in only a sheer high-cut panty. Paul undresses.

Paul steps in front of Paula. The female-behind-male rendition. His back grazes against Paula's front. He presses back against her. Paula is stunned and immobilized. She doesn't know what to do.

"Mum, we can start the pose now."

For a minute, nothing happens. Paul feels two knobs press against his upper back. He instinctively leans back a little. A pair of hands caresses his chest. The right hand drifts down to his loins.

Whispering, "Son, let me help..."

Paula runs her fingernails experimentally up and down his penis slowly, softly. On one side. Then the other. She traces an imaginary axis line up to the bulbous head. She squeezes his penis a little. Strokes it. Feeling all around.

Purring huskily into his ears, "Son, I love the way your skin stretches as you grow. The way your head gets bigger and bigger. Those first little drops of excitement. And the way your balls tighten up."

She cups them like treasured objects with one hand. Then, they loosen again, hanging down and swinging. Then tightening up.

She deftly uses a finger to move them back and forth, fondling them, just slightly swinging them as if they are bells. All in slow motion. No hurry.

She halts. She grasps his penis with her whole hand. Holds it there. Feels its thickness and hardness. Squeezes it ever so slightly every few seconds.

It is driving Paul closer to the edge.

With her thumb and index finger, she encircles his penis. Grabs it right below the head.

She touches the tip of his penis with her index finger, teasing more drops to seep out. She rolls her finger in the liquid. She lightly spreads the moistness over the head. Coating it.

She holds his erection straight up, at a ninety-degree angle to his stomach. She wraps her fingers around it. She begins stroking. Then, slowly pumping up and down. Paul is slippery from his own fluids, He is in such a state.

She pumps more. Up and down. Then, with her hand firmly at his base, she holds it there, his shaft sticking straight up, like some spire. Paul's penis wavers a little, leaks even more, the drops dribbling down his shaft. This will not take long. More pumping. Paul's body jerks. He groans. Paula freezes. He spurts straight up, a good two feet. Then, a second spurt, even higher. One or two more follow, falling back on her hand.

***

Chapter 15

Shoot 8: Native

The portfolios earn the family a useful income, and also an offer for the next shoot.

The only change from the previous shoot is that the females will have to remove their panties. For the first time in this project, the whole family will be in their full glory.

Paul and Paula persuade their children to proceed with the shoot. Paul reminds the family that their faces will be blurred out in the final images submitted to the portal, so their identities remain undisclosed.

Paula and Mia fully enjoy the sight of the naked males. But, they too end up exposing their naked bodies.

For the first time in Paula's life, another male other than her husband, sees her fully naked. And it is her son, and then the photographer. Another sexual milestone moment.

Paula turns away from Michael and Paul. She presses her thighs together, then slides down her panties.

Her buttocks are lush but firm. A woman's tail, longish and curving. The hint of pencilled light shadow which marks the recess between her orbs is bewitching. Her derrière leads down to sturdy thighs, muscular yet softly pliant, that are wicked in their delight.

Paula minimizes her right hand over her crotch. She turns around meekly.

Paula's mound appears trimmed. An artist's artful pencil shadow shading. A kind of barbered symmetry. But, it is not trimmed. No blade has ever come close to her nest since her first teen sprout of pubis. Nature tamed herself into this manifestation of disciplined hirsute wilderness.

In nearly the same vein as her mum, for the first time in Mia's life, her body is fully revealed to others. Not to a male but three males in a singular instance. Her dad, brother, and the photographer who is effectively a stranger. A sexual milestone moment that is seared in her memory for life. And it is documented in fine pixels for enduring posterity. Mia is clothed in a naked sensuality. She feels the tickle of her own sensuality.

Mia's mound is a pubescent variant of her mum's. Her silken mons pubis is a minimalist dainty gash which starts low on her mound. A smooth impish hint cleft with no inner lips protruding. As Paul and Michael gaze at her from a distance, they are apt to wonder where her vagina slit is. A faint pencilled shadow of subtle muff layers over this feminine junction.

Paula sees Michael looking at, if not admiring, her hairy mound with interest. She herself is stealing eager glances at Michael's dangling penis and ball sac.

Paul likes the dainty softness of Mia's mound. She is unshaven. She doesn't need to be. Her pubes are a faint shadow, sparse wisps, almost pubescent. Mia smells like every young man's dream.

Paul also observes that Mia is looking curiously at his groin, and then, her eyes drifting onto Michael's. Mia is already imagining the feel of her father's penis and balls, but wonders why it is not standing up already. Is she not desirable enough?

The shoot starts with the back hugging poses. Female behind male. The contact of feminine hands quickly brings out hard erections. Mia feels validated. The females are soon holding the erect shafts and cupping the dangling balls.

Male behind female. While hugging the females from behind, the hard penises nestle between their thighs with the tips showing in front, right below their vaginas. The females feel strong male hands gently fondling their breasts and nipples. The females can also feel a finger slowly entering the tunnel while the male hand is cupping the vagina.

Michael spends an inordinate amount of time in the swathe of maternal real estate from his mum's breasts to her upper thighs. He loses himself in her contours, finds himself, only to lose himself all over again. A most desirable neighbourhood. Location, location, location. Paula mews faint musical noises.

In the front-to-front hugs, the penis is pressing against the vagina, and the breasts are mashed against the chest. This clearly excites the male.

As the shoot progresses, the models become more comfortable and bold. While holding Paul's penis, Paula slowly pulls her husband's foreskin back to expose his engorged head to her eagerly watching daughter.

When Mia is cupping her brother's balls, and then holding, then gripping his penis, the arousal becomes too much for Michael to contain. He ejaculates copiously, enough to put out a small fire. The exuberance of youth. There is a moment of awkwardness for all. Paula quickly goes about to defuse the situation by getting a cloth to clean up the fluid without fuss or drama, as she would clean up spilt milk.

The photographer is pleased that this minor mishap has come about after all the critical shots have been taken. But, he needn't have worried. When Paula is cleaning up Michael, her son demonstrates that he is none the worse for wear. The exuberance of youth.

A minor variation is suggested in the frontal hug pose. Each one will stick out his/her tongue for the other to take it into the mouth, a sort of kissing. After initial reluctance, Paul and Paula demonstrate first and the photos are taken.

The photographer is elated. There is an agreeable air of playful decadence in service of high art.

At the end of the shoot, there is a good feeling in the air. And a piquant scent.

The photographer calls for a round of champagne to top off a productive photoshoot. He goes to his kitchenette to fetch the champagne, glasses and strawberries.

Paul and Michael are about to put on their robes when they observe Paula and Mia chatting nonchalantly, comfortable in their own skins.

The photographer is pleasantly surprised when he sees the family still nude. They bask in nature, enjoying a few rounds of champagne and easy banter.

The family hopes that they get another assignment.

***

Chapter 16

Fame

Fast forward.

The family enjoys modeling success and fame in collaboration with the photographer and the portal. They make good money from this enterprise.

Perversely, although the family enjoys fame, it is not fame in the conventional rah rah sense. The family continues to preserve their identity anonymity under hermetic seal. In fact, the alluring charm is that their legions of fans do not have a clue as to who they are, and yet, know them so very intimately. They may well be the nice family next door. Or, their doddering Uncle Winston's family ensemble. On the internet, you can be the best version of yourself at being whomever.

The success is in part attributed to the many mutable combinations and permutations of modeling.

Mature-mature, young-young, mature-young, male-female, male-male, female-female.

And in another dimension, because their identity is not revealed, it gives the family and the photographer convenient latitude license to calibrate their poses and compositions along the sensual, erotic through sexual spectrum, to meet the specific creative assignment specifications of the day.

With the income stream from the modeling, Paul and Paula are able to fund and rebuild their business to greater heights.

The siblings continue their education. They are both pursuing a degree in the Fine Arts.

Michael, the visual animal, is majoring in Photography, with a minor in Creative Writing.

Mia, the cool wordsmith, the reverse. She is majoring in Creative Writing, with a minor in tow in Photography.

Michael helps Mia in Photography when she needs assistance and guidance. Conversely, Mia helps Michael negotiate the sea of words in Creative Writing. Win-win.

The siblings have explored the idea of going into business together after their graduation in a realm where Photography and Creative Writing skills are brought to blend and bear, to produce a creative product or service. But, nothing is decided so far, as their priority is to graduate first with top honours. There is nothing so successful as success. And success feeds success.

Paul and Paula are happy that this has worked out famously for the siblings. As parents, they are delighted to see that their academic passions become the glue for their brother-sister bonding.

But, is this all so desirable? All too soon, they will find out...

***

Chapter 17

Hard Times

Paul and Paula return home early from their business dinner. Their valued overseas client had an emergency back home. The client and his wife finished dinner, and made a beeline to the airport to catch the last flight home.

***

All is quiet.

As Paul and Paula pass the passageway leading to their bedroom, they notice that Mia's bedroom door is ajar. A slender slat of light shines through.

Paula is about to tap on the door. She stops dead. She places her finger on Paul's lips. They peer in.

The bedroom is illuminated in dim light. The mood is almost candlelit boudoir.

It is like a match struck unexpectedly in the dark.

Michael is lying on Mia's bed. Mia sits astride her brother, facing him. Like a cowgirl. Her torso is arched back dramatically. Her right hand is bent back, girding her hip. Her head is flung back in suspended animation. A sibling boisterous pillow fight?

Brother and sister are naked.

Paula squints her eyes to ascertain the junction of flesh where the

torsos meet. Mia has placed her left hand over that area. What's up? Are they doing it?

Paula is about to fling the door open and march in. Paul grabs her shoulder, restraining her. He points to the flickering light at the end of the bed. A camera mounted on a tripod. It appears that Michael is operating the self-timer of the camera via the remote control unit in his hand.

Click.

Brother and sister writhe, and rearrange their contours a little.

Click.

Mia is bouncing on her brother. A rising tempo. Rhythmically. Wildly. Rhythmically again.

One.

Two.

Three.

Click.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Click.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

Click.

Mia collapses on her brother. A minute passes. The siblings disentangle from the body heap. Paula thinks she sees a fleeting flash of wet sheen gleam.

***

Paul and Paula retreat to their bedroom.

"Oh Brother! You're so hard!"

"You're so wet!"

Her voice drops and becomes confidential, "Cowgirl".

She brings a warmth to the bedsheet that he likes very much. He loves her neatly tangled hair. He is positively rigid with resolve.

With a silent scream of muscles, she lowers herself with excruciating slowness and delicacy onto his person. Her face is alight with pleasure. He stares at her navel for inspiration. And he finds it.

She leans forward low. He is testing the edibility of her nipple. He is methodical and pedantic. She laughs, husky and intimate. He tries to look suitably grateful.

She moves back and forth in majestic slow motion. Then, up and down.

She dies on a high. Lives a little up. Then dies again. This goes on awhile.

She takes him out of reality. And then, herself along. Everything arrives that single moment. A summoning together of all earthly forces.

A scream of feminine epiphany.

A long, low male grunt.

A photo finish.

The End


Saula88
Saula88
849 Followers
12