Photo Shoot

Story Info
Wife's burlesque photo session leads to threesome.
5.8k words
4.42
38.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milalex
milalex
48 Followers

A few years ago, my gorgeous wife did a photo shoot, during her holiday to Lithuania. It was at my request and the resulting photos still make me hard today.

So, for our anniversary present I decided that I would take my wife to a photo studio for a boudoir and erotic photo session.

She suspected nothing, and I instructed her to ensure that she had a clean-shaven pussy, nicely manicured fingernails, and I paid for her to have a pedicure at the local salon. Knowing that we were going away and that I have a foot fetish, she never questioned any of my instructions and made sure the technician had painted her toes in a deep sensual red colour, my personal favourite.

I packed the suitcases, making sure to pack a couple of changes of lingerie, with each getting more risqué than the last, to ensure that I got the sexiest photos possible.

As I headed downstairs, I called out for my dearest to join me in the car.

"Babe, it is time to go!!" I called to my wife.

"Coming! I just need to grab my lipstick!" she called back.

As she came out of the house, turning to lock the door, I caught a glimpse of her in the rear-view mirror. Wow, I thought, she looks stunning.

She had chosen to wear a short, black leather skirt, with a 2-inch slit on the left, a casual black top, which was low enough to show some cleavage, and some high heeled sandals, which made her feet look incredibly sexy.

Driving along, she asked: "What are we going to do today?"

The hotel check-in wasn´t until 18:00, but I obviously had the plan, and it was time to get it rolling.

I looked over and smiled "I have a surprise for you!", I replied.

She took the bait and continued trying to get the answer out of me, but I was not going to ruin the surprise and run the risk of her not going through with the photo shoot, especially as it was a stranger that would be taking the shots.

The drive to the photo studio was around 3 hours, giving me plenty of time to imagine the shots that I wanted to be taken, my cock was stirring in my jeans as I drove and when glancing over to see if she had noticed I got a view of the sheer black thong that she was wearing, as her skirt had ridden up her thighs.

She saw me looking and pulled it down to cover herself, blushing a little as she did so, I made sure to make it obvious that I was adjusting myself and her blushing quickly abated, and she took a long look at my growing member.

She adjusted herself in her seat, and the skirt once again rode up exposing her sheer thong, but this time she did little to hide it, knowing that I was getting me horny. She reached her hand across the gear stick and began to slowly stroke my leg, each stroke getting closer to my hard on before she brushed over it and gave it a squeeze.

My heart was racing, and I was hoping that she would continue, which she did, unbuttoning my jeans to reveal my new, white boxers, which I had bough especially for the upcoming photo shoot, she purred her delight and continued to stroke my shaft through the thin cotton material.

I was beginning to ooze precum, which made the material slightly more see-through. In one swift movement my cock was free, and my wife wrapped her fingers around it, moving them slowly to its base, before pulling back up, all the way to the engorged head.

It was painfully slow, but it felt great. She continued the pleasurable torture for a few minutes, as my breathing became shallower as we headed off the freeway and into the suburbs, I thought she was going to stop, but she continued my rock-hard shaft on view to anyone that could see it.

My wife continued stroking slowly as I turned into the parking lot of the photo studio.

"Darling, are we here for the photo studio?" she asked.

She continued to move her hand on my shaft, the pressure increasing slightly which was brining me close to cumming, but I was determined not to blow a load in the car, I wanted to make sure I saved a huge cum shower for my wife later in the afternoon.

"Babe, you are going to have to stop rubbing my cock!" I said with a hint of disappointment.

"You want me to do another photo session?" she questioned again, desperate for an answer.

"Yes, my darling, you are going to be the muse for a burlesque photo shoot. I arranged it all for you, because I wanted some more amazing photos of you" I said calmly, my imagination running away from me.

"But I am not dressed appropriately. I mean I haven´t even done my make-up ready!" She said as she began to panic.

"Don´t worry, I have packed a special bag of clothes and part of the experience is a full make up and hair session before you begin". I replied.

"You planned all of this, didn´t you?" my wife scowled.

"Yep!" I said as I leant over to give her a reassuring kiss.

As I got out of the car, I readjusted my still hard penis, so that I could pull my jeans back on, trying to hide it as best I could. I walked round to the passenger door and opened it, ushering my wife out. I purposely looked down at her crotch as she got out of the car and there was a definite wet patch between her legs, I knew she would love it!

Standing, she pulled her skirt down to just below her ass cheeks and slowly followed me into the studio, which was clean and professional looking, we saw some of the previous photos, and my wife was pleasantly surprised at how classy the photos were.

Which put her at ease. After a few minutes of waiting the photographer, Lucy came out.

Lucy was a little younger than myself and my wife, but the certificates and diplomas she had proudly displayed on the wall behind the reception desk proved that she was an experienced and competent photographer.

Long blonde hair flowed down her back to the top of her skin-tight jeans, she had blue eyes and wore a minimal amount of make-up. Lucy wasn´t the most beautiful of women, but she had a wonderful figure, her legs were long, finishing with a pert arse, that was hugged tightly by her jeans. She wore a plain white vest top, with a plunging neckline that showed off what looked like a set of D cup breasts.

My wife commented that she was a little envious of her body, but I told her not to be silly and that she was still the most beautiful woman in the room. She smiled and seemed to relax a little-

Lucy sat down to talk through the session, beginning with a brief background of what boudoir photography entailed, we listened intently, my cock again beginning to twitch with the images going through my mind of my wife being photographed in a sultry and erotic manner.

Once we understood everything and my better half had asked a couple of questions Lucy led us into the changing room and asked us both to change into matching towelling robes. My wife looked quizzically at me, wondering why I too was to change.

My wife sat down in front of a large, well-lit mirror. Lucy headed towards her and began to complete the make-up making sure that my wife had plenty of dark eye-shadow and copious amounts of lipstick on her oh-so kissable lips.

Lucy had obviously done a make-up artists course as she completed the look to perfection. Once the make-over was complete the girls headed over to the rack of corsets and other lingerie products to select the outfit for the shoot.

I reminded Lucy that I had bought my wife a pearl thong, and that I wanted her to be wearing that for the entire shoot in the hope that the pearls would make her horny enough to lose her inhibitions.

Lucy agreed that it was a great idea and helped my wife out of her sheer thong and into the pearls, she adjusted the string of pearls to ensure that there was a pearl pressing right on her clitoris, my wife made no attempts to alter the thong and began to roll the sheer, lace topped stockings up her thighs, before stepping into a pair of black stiletto heels that accentuated her legs and muscles perfectly, she looked so damn hot.

I asked Lucy to grab her camera and begin shooting as my wife stood there naked from the waist up, Lucy obliged and began to direct my stunning lady into different poses to make the most of the light and her wonderful curves.

After about 10 minutes, Lucy placed her camera on the tripod and moved over to my wife, adding a little bit of make-up to her breasts and sternum, before continuing shooting, watching her submit to the orders of another woman was quite the turn on.

As Lucy completed her first session, the girls walked over to the clothes rack and choose a corset, which Lucy helped put on, manoeuvring her breasts to sit proudly, almost spilling out of the corset. She directed us into the studio, which had a large bed in the middle and some antique French style chairs and a chaise long.

It was perfect for what I had in mind and my cock, again began to twitch inside my jeans. Once again directed by Lucy, my wife headed to the chaise-long and began to pose provocatively, Lucy made sure to get pictures from every angle, displaying her superb legs, incredibly sexy eyes and of course her pearl thong, which I could see was working its magic by the wetness that was beginning to glisten in the lights of the studio.

Moving across to the bed, Lucy introduced some props, first a feather boa, then a small bowler hat, which gave me an idea...which I am sure Lucy had already had, but I called Lucy over and told her my idea, she smiled and agreed it would be great to have my wife remove her corset and use the hat to cover, and then accentuate her breasts.

Watching my wife undress, removing the corset was incredibly hot, and my cock was now erect and straining against the fabric of my jeans. I glanced over at Lucy and unsurprisingly she too was feeling the heat as her nipples were poking out of the thin vest material, making it obvious that she wasn´t wearing a bra.

The thought of my wife being photographed by another woman who was excited doing her work, made my cock grow even more, something that was quickly noticed by Lucy, who instructed me to remove my clothes, leaving me in just my white boxer shorts, my erect penis clearly visible.

My wife smiled seductively as I undressed, and her smile grew even wider as Lucy instructed me to head over to the bed. I followed the direction and got onto the bed. Lucy had my wife pose on the bed in front of me, using the hat to hide her breasts at first before Lucy told her to place the hat on my head. My wife was once again naked from the waist up, in front of me and stranger, and she was loving it.

I wanted to reach out and grab her breasts, but I was not directed to and remained perfectly still admiring the view, the gentle clicking of the camera shutter was incredibly relaxing and I was in heaven.

A few minutes passed and Lucy instructed my wife to stand at the end of the bed, in her high heels and stocking clad legs, Lucy moved in behind level with her arse and forcibly told her to bend over from the waist, sticking her arse in the air to allow Lucy a view between her legs and pussy up to me, then even more forcibly she was told to remove my clothes and begin to wank my now aching cock.

My wife gasped and looked back at Lucy only to see Lucy with the camera poised and clicking,

"DO IT!!" Lucy shouted.

Reluctantly she did, my cock springing loose from the material it was held in by. Taking another look back, my wife was spanked across the arse by Lucy before she turned her head back towards me and began to slowly pump my cock.

The camera continued to click and orders from Lucy continued, every time the order was not immediately followed a hand was brought down onto my wife´s arse, making her moan in pleasure and pain. It wasn´t long before I was in her mouth, it was obvious why Lucy had applied so much lipstick as it was now being smudged across my penis and around my wife´s mouth.

The sucking became more intense, the rhythm increased in speed and it wasn´t long before I was ready to cum, Lucy instructed my wife to make me cum, and to make sure that she didn´t spill a drop, my wife refused before receiving another punishing slap across her arse, she moaned around my shaft and I exploded into her mouth.

Lucy had moved away from her arse and was now leaning across me, her tits a few inches from my face, my wife had a mouthful of my cum and was ordered to let it drip down her chin and onto her breasts and erect nipples, which she duly did, it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, but this was just the beginning-

Lucy once again dominated her, pushing her roughly back onto the bed, spreading her legs, my wife was now completely at the mercy of the photographer's orders, as was I.

"I think it is only right that your wife cums to" Lucy said, looking at me with a steely grin.

Lucy moved around to the bottom of the bed, leant over my wife, and placed her hands on the bands of the pearl thong Lucy began to pull the pearls into my wife´s pussy, causing my wife to gasp, Lucy continued to move the pearl string about, and she knew exactly what she was doing as the breathing got heavier and my wife began to writhe under the intimacy of it all.

Lucy ordered me between her legs to begin slowly teasing my wife´s clit with my tongue, she was so wet I knew she was ready to cum, I told Lucy and she moved to a better angle to capture the moment my wife orgasmed violently, squirting for the first time in her life, covering me, the camera lens and Lucy in her love juice.

Lucy was surprised by the force of the orgasm that had overcome my wife, but ever the professional she continued to take photos, whilst her white vest was becoming much more see-through, which Lucy was more than aware of as she tried to hide herself with the camera.

Recovering from her intense orgasm, my wife looked a little embarrassed by the new experience she had just had, she was red-cheeked, and her nipples had begun to soften slightly, as she laid there on the bed, in a puddle of her cum. She looked at me and smiled, before looking and Lucy and quickly apologising for the mess she had made, both of the bed sheets and Lucy now see-through top.

Lucy told her not to worry, although it was the first time that it had ever happened, my wife moved over towards Lucy and kissed her tenderly on the lips, her nipples beginning to grow once more, Lucy was not phased by the advance and forwardness of my wife, who I had never seen with another woman.

In fact, Lucy pressed into my wife, their breasts pushing against one and others, my cock was now back to complete hardness, as I watched the girls tongue each other, it was erotic. I don´t know why, but I decided to pick up the camera and begin to take some shots of what was happening, neither complained nor stopped what they were enjoying.

I had taken photos of my wife before and knew my way around a camera, so I began experimenting with different angles, trying to replicate what Lucy had done minutes before. I was completely in awe, and my dick was beginning to ache again.

I wanted this to go further, and I ordered my wife to remove Lucy´s top, placing her hands at the base of the top my wife slowly began to remove Lucy´s top, Lucy lifting her arms to help. Teasingly my wife lifted the top to the base of Lucy´s pert breasts, before revealing nipples that were large, puffy, and extremely hard, my wife paused and took in the sight of young, large breasts before leaning her head forward and taking one into her mouth, suckling loudly over the moans of pleasure from Lucy.

As I moved in for a close-up shot of Lucy´s nipple inside my wife´s mouth, my cock brushed Lucy´s foot, Lucy gasped and manoeuvred her feet so that she could place my dick between them. My wife saw this and began to suck harder, biting Lucy´s nipple with a force that caused Lucy to squeal in pain and delight.

Lucy was still wearing her tight jeans.

"I think it is time that we are all naked. Darling why don´t you take off Lucy´s jeans?! I said.

"More than happy to do that" she said with a huge smile.

Removing her jeans with much more speed than her top, Lucy was as naked as us, as she had not been wearing any underwear. My wife, spread her legs, presenting a perfectly shaven pussy, which was extremely wet, it looked as though Lucy had already cum, but that wasn´t going to stop me taking advantage of my seemingly willing partner.

I wanted to tease Lucy, the way she had teased me, so I walked across the room and found a spanking paddle, a small bullet vibrator and a large double ended dildo. I headed back to the bed, spun Lucy onto her stomach and gentle brought the paddle down with a crack onto her pert little arse.

"Hmmmm!!" Lucy moaned.

I raised my hand once more and brought the paddle down onto her other arse cheek, this time with much more force.

"OW!! That hurt!" Lucy cried out.

"Be quiet! It is your turn to be teased and punished for not following orders." My wife said aggressively.

"For that you will receive another 6 spanks. If you make a sound you will be punished further. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes!" Lucy replied anticipating the next crack of the paddle against her bare arse.

After each blow my wife would caress and kiss Lucy´s arse, before sliding her hand between Lucy´s legs, teasing her clit and rosebud with the slightest of touches.

Lucy´s red cheeks glowed in the studio lighting and it was clear that she was enjoying the reversal of roles.

"Get on all fours, and make sure to point your arse at my husband", my dominatrix cooed, as she walked across to the drawer of props that Lucy had shown her earlier.

Rummaging through my wife chose some rope to tie Lucy´s hands to the head of the bed, a small bullet vibrator and a large double ended dildo, which much have been at least 12 inches long and as thick as my wrist.

As my wife approached, she ran her hand down Lucy´s spine, over her buttocks and between her legs, pressing lightly on her swollen clit, Lucy moaned, her shaking had subsided.

"Please don´t stop!" she said.

My wife was angered and told her to keep quiet, pulling forcefully on her clit, Lucy cried out in pain, but at last understood she was at the mercy of my wife.

Tying Lucy to the bed my wife grabbed her ankles and forced her legs apart.

"Keep your arse high in the air" my wife ordered.

Reaching for the dildo, my bride had a look of lust and desire on her face. Placing the dildo at Lucy´s dripping hole, she teased for a few minutes, Lucy trying to push back against it. I was continuing with the photos, fascinated by what was happening in front of me. I never knew my gentle, loving wife had this side to her.

Lucy continued to edge herself backwards, trying to force the dildo into her waiting, wanting pussy. My wife this time was not impressed.

"Oh no you don´t! Husband, please squeeze and pull on our little slut´s nipples. Pull them and twist them as hard as you can. She needs to learn to follow orders!". My wife said.

"Yes ma´am" I replied as I moved over to the bed and grabbed Lucy´s hard nipples.

"OW!" she cried out as I pulled forcibly on each nipple simultaneously.

"Quiet!" my wife bellowed.

Her nipples where longer than any I had ever seen, and harder than steel.

"Again! She must not disobey again" shouted my wife.

I pulled and twisted once more, Lucy remained completely silent and her dominatrix rewarded her with a finger into her pussy.

"Good girl! Behave and you will be rewarded" she whispered in her ear.

I looked at my wife, walked up behind her and pressed my cock against her own soaking snatch, I reached round and gently spanked her tits, which made my cock twitch against her, she arched her back and tried to engulf my cock, but I pulled away, creating my own world of control.

"Put that in her" I said motioning to the dildo.

"Make sure it is as deep as possible".

My now slave obliged and placed the dildo into Lucy´s tight pussy, stretching her wide. Lucy had learnt her lesson and remained motionless and quiet.

milalex
milalex
48 Followers
12