Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside her, I took my wife by the hand and led her to the bed. Laying her down in front of Lucy.

"Lucy lift your head. Darling slide yourself down underneath her" I demanded.

After both followed my instructions, my wife´s bald, puffy pussy was just inches from Lucy´s face. A position that I made sure to photograph. My wife was panting, I knew she was extremely horny.

"Lucy, you should pleasure your mistress as a thank you for the punishment you received".

Lucy immediately buried her tongue into my slave's pussy.

"Oh my god, that feels incredible" my wife said.

"You are not to talk, or make any sound, now you can suck my dick to ensure you stay quiet" I said.

Reaching forward I began to move the dildo in and out, slowly at first, but the strokes became harder and faster, Lucy was getting close to orgasm, but I wanted to delay the pleasure and torture her some more, so I left the dildo hanging in her pussy.

"Please make sure that my wife´s arsehole is sufficiently lubricated for the vibrator" I said.

Directing Lucy was easy, she was more than happy to rim my wife´s virgin arse. I placed a pillow beneath her hips to make access easier.

Pulling off my cock, "I have never done anything anal before, please don´t" my wife said.

"Hmmmm, that feels great" she said as Lucy pushed her tongue against her rosebud.

"I am sure you will like it" I said reassuringly my cock had a large glob of precum, so I shoved it deep into her throat to clean off.

Grabbing the vibrator, I filled her final hole, now each of my slave´s orifices were being pleasured, somehow, I was still managing to take the odd photo.

"Lucy, please pay some attention to your client´s clit. I think she needs to cum again".

Lucy reached up and began to play as directed. I was still holding the vibrator in her, whilst her squirming became stronger, I removed my cock from her mouth and reached beneath Lucy to take hold of the dildo, which was still inserted into Lucy´s pussy. I pushed it in a couple of times, making sure to cover as much of it as I could with her juices.

Satisfied that it was covered sufficiently I placed the dildo at my wife´s mouth.

"Suck this" I said.

She shook her head in refusal, which was not what I had wanted.

"Lucy, please bite my wife´s clit, I think she is disobeying my orders".

"Yes sir" Lucy said before applying pressure to my disobedient slave´s clitoris.

She yelped in pain, opening her mouth enough for me to slide the covered dildo between her lips.

"Now clean it off" I said,

With this my wife began to suck more and more of the dildo´s length into her mouth. It was erotic and my cock was ready to explode.

Untying her feet, I decided to take this further and see how far she would be prepared to go, she had already done far more than I would ever had imagined, she had let a stranger rim her, she dominated the photographer and now she was being submissive to me.

Pulling her from the bed, I bent her forward and slipped the dildo into her soaking hole, I told her to keep it in there, as I lead her to Lucy´s waiting ass, I gave my wife the vibrator and instructed her to bring Lucy close to orgasm, but to stop when she was close. Agreeing, she placed the vibrator at the entrance to Lucy´s pussy, before sliding it all the way in, right up to her knuckles, Lucy bucked wildly at the feeling of complete fullness.

My wife expertly fucking her with a vibrator, it only took a minute or so before Lucy was close and my wife, as instructed removed the vibrator, again leaving Lucy on the edge. Moving my wife forward I lined up the dildo with Lucy´s pussy and pushed it in, my wife didn´t need any encouragement and began to slowly fuck both herself and Lucy with the dildo.

Here was my chance, I took the vibrator and pushed it against my wife´s arsehole, she stopped fucking Lucy for a moment to voice her displeasure, I was not happy and decided to inflict the same punishment on her as she had on Lucy, bringing the paddle down forcibly against her skin, half a dozen times.

She began to resume her fucking of Lucy and I once again pushed the vibrator against her opening, she didn´t flinch so I pushed it in a little further, just past her sphincter, she gasped but continued her slow pace, I switched the vibrator on high and left it inside her arse, she began to moan with pleasure, her pace quickening, but she had to remember that Lucy was not allowed to reach orgasm.

She had to control both her own urges and Lucy´s. A minute or so was enough, as both ladies were reaching orgasm, my wife pulled out of Lucy and removed the dildo from her own pussy, she reached round to grab the vibrator, she was stopped in her tracks with a thwack of the paddle across her breasts, the vibrator stayed exactly where it had been put. I told Lucy to lay on the floor, with her hands behind her back, so that I could tie them together, my wife was told to return the favour and give Lucy a rim job-

Lucy like my wife earlier refused, before a couple of strikes to her rear had been executed. I placed a pillow under Lucy to lift her arse in the air and offer easier access for my wife, who obeyed and lent forward and buried her tongue in Lucy´s virgin back passage.

I couldn´t believe what I was seeing, but it was incredible erotic. My wife bent forward; her face buried into the ass cheeks of a 32-year-old photographer with a vibrator in her butt. Lucy again started to get close to her first orgasm, I ordered my wife to stop, remove the vibrator from her ass and place in Lucy´s mouth to clean.

As Lucy was cleaning the vibrator, I began to stroke my cock, asking my slaves If they wanted to watch me cum, they both readily replied that they did, but I was not blowing my load like this, I had them exactly where I wanted them.

Once again changing the position, Lucy and my wife were placed on the end of the bed, legs spread wide and their heads on the mattress turned to face each other, I wanted them to watch each other as they came. The order was given to accept what ever came their way over the next few minutes, to which they both reluctantly agreed to, here I was controlling the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and a complete stranger, it was a fantastic day and it was about to get even better.

I moved in behind Lucy, spread her arse cheeks as far apart as possible, and pushed the vibrator into her hole, taking her anal cherry. I didn´t switch it on immediately, instead I pushed the dildo into her pussy, I am sure she almost came immediately, but she held back, seemingly loving the sensation of both holes being filled.

I moved across to my wife, spread her cheeks apart and buried my tongue deep into her arse, she tasted so sweet, she gasped, but pushed back against me, I told Lucy to push her fingers into my wife´s pussy, making sure she was full.

It was time to test my wife´s ass, I placed a finger at her entrance and began to push it in, passing her sphincter with relative ease. I held it there for a moment before beginning to move it slowly in and out, my wife obviously enjoying the same sensation of fullness as Lucy.

I reached over and switched on the vibrator, and Lucy jumped in surprise, it was overwhelming, and she stopped fingering my wife, a heavy hand landed on her arse to remind her that she must follow orders and obey my instructions.

As she resumed, I removed my finger from my wife´s ass, positioned my self behind her and pressed the head of my penis against her butt hole, she never flinched, she stayed perfectly still, Lucy´s fingers buried inside her pussy, I pushed forward, feeling my head pop past her outer muscles, before pushing again until I was balls deep.

It felt amazing her arse was tight and warm, a different sensation to her pussy which I love dearly, but the feeling of Lucy´s fingers moving in and out was incredible, it was almost like fucking and getting a hand job all at the same time. I began to pump in and out, taking my shaft almost all the way out before ploughing it back in, to my balls.

I could feel Lucy´s pace begin to increase, my wife was beginning to buck and push back against me, and Lucy must have been close. I reached down and began to move the dildo in and out of Lucy´s dripping pussy, her juices had run all the way down the dildo, lubricating it, so I began to move faster, the ladies were nearing orgasm, as was I, my wife came first, she did not squirt this time, but her ass was clamped around my shaft.

Then Lucy came, squirting all over my hand, the dildo, and the bed, I offered my hand to my wife to clean up, and I was ready to cum...but there was one more thing that I had to see, would they comply like the good little slut slaves they were?

As I was ready to cum, I told Lucy to get underneath my wife, open her mouth wide, and flick my bollocks with her tongue, this was my time. As Lucy´s tongue flicked against my sack and occasionally my crack as I pushed deep into my wife´s ass, my balls filled and I released my sperm deep in to my wife´s virgin ass, after a couple of shots I pulled out, shooting against her pussy and butt hole, the cum dripping down into Lucy´s mouth, cum was oozing out of my wife´s back door as I continued shooting the biggest load of my life onto my wife´s arse and into Lucy´s waiting mouth.

Once I had emptied my bollocks, I ordered my wife to lay on her back and for Lucy to straddle her, feeding my cum into my wife´s mouth, before cum kissing each other. It was too much to handle, as I watched my wife swap cum with Lucy, I had to get in on the action and I passionately kissed my wife´s cum filled mouth.

When we had finished, we arranged for the photos to be Fed-exed to us, I made payment and my wife, and I headed back to the car. She was exhausted and fell asleep, she slept all the way to the hotel. At the hotel we showered together before heading to bed, I realised that we had left her clothes at the studio, and she smiled, perhaps we will have to go back tomorrow on the way back home.

"I wonder if Lucy would let you fuck her up the arse like I did, she was a good girl wasn´t she" she said.

"You would like to see that?" I asked cautiously.

"Definitely" she replied as she moved down the bed and began to suck my hardening dick.

"I think you may want to do that too" she said, before taking my shaft into her mouth and bringing me to orgasm. Sharing what she had worked so hard for, which has now become a regular occurrence.

The following morning we headed back to the studio to collect the clothes we had forgotten, and to our disappointment it was Lucy´s day off, the gentleman at the reception gave us Lucy´s personal number and our clothes. We drove home in silence, my wife only breaking to ask, "when we could phone Lucy?".

We called her as soon as we got home and arranged to meet Lucy the following month, on the condition that she would come to our house and would ensure not to have anal sex with anybody before our meeting. Lucy agreed and my wife and I had passionate sex on the living room floor, the thought of Lucy losing her anal cherry to me was a real turn on for my wife. But that is another story.

12