Photo Shoot Gone Very Right

Story Info
Photo shoot evolved beautifully.
2.1k words
4.35
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed photography. Took classes on it in both high school and college, even though my vocation is computer programming. It is an enjoyable hobby. I have some lovely nature photos, and I've also done some college graduation shots and even a few weddings. And I'm rarely seen around home without my camera with me.

You and I have bumped into each other in the courtyard and stairways around home, since our apartments are only a few doors away, but we've rarely said anything except simple greetings. That's not to say I had not noticed you, because a woman with long dark straight hair, with a smile that won't quit, and with a body like yours, well, let's just say I noticed and leave it at that.

Anyway, the other morning, we bumped into each other in the parking lot...literally. I had just gotten out of my car and I was getting my camera and a few other things from the back seat. I closed the door and turned quickly to head to my apartment. At that instant, you were walking to the store and we collided, my camera hitting you square in the chest. You nearly flew backwards, but I caught you and helped steady your balance.

But you were obviously in pain, grabbing your chest and muttering a few words to avoid crying. I immediately apologized, and in my haste to make things better, I asked if there was anything I could do to make it up to you. After a moment, you realized that you were fine, but still, you did need something that I might be able to provide.

Your boyfriend's birthday was coming on Saturday and you wanted to surprise him with a nice personal gift. You had thought of a few things, but a friend suggested taking some sexy photos in lingerie for him. You kind of liked that idea, but really didn't know anyone who could take good photos, and you didn't have much money to spend either.

Since I was offering "anything to make it up," you took the opportunity to ask.

"I need some photos taken as a gift to my boyfriend. I see you have a nice camera, would you be willing to make it up to me by taking some pictures of me," you ask.

I did offer "anything," and I couldn't really take it back now, so I agreed, even before I knew the details. After exchanging phone numbers, and setting up a time for the shoot, we parted ways. Thursday night would be the night.

I really didn't think much of it. I had a few nice backgrounds for still shots, and figured I would take a few shots of you in an evening gown and send them to you. After dinner on Thursday, I prepped the room, setting up the lighting and backdrops, and I waited for you to arrive.

At 7pm sharp, there was a knock at the door and I welcomed you in. You had on a beautiful red dress, and your hair was done perfectly, with a red flower positioned just right. The whole outfit looked amazing, and I had a very nice background that would go perfectly with that red dress.

We exchanged some small talk, and you asked if you could use the bathroom for a moment to "get ready." Of course. I will set up the background.

A few moments later, I was all set with the perfect background to go with the red dress you were wearing. I checked the lighting and waited for you to emerge from the bathroom behind me. At least, I hear the door open, and I hear you say, "let's do this" as you walk out.

I turn to see you, expecting that red dress. Instead, you are wearing a black latex one-piece lingerie set, as low-cut as possible without exposing your entire chest. Your ample breasts pressed up and together by the tight top, and the severe "V" shape of the bottom leaves very little to the imagination.

My jaw dropped. We had never talked about this part. "What kind of photos did you want again," I asked.

"I want to give my boyfriend something to drool over when we are not together."

I admit to you that I've never done this, but I am willing to try. And so are you, so we set out to give this a shot.

I get you standing in front of the backdrop I had set up. And I begin capturing your every movement. The digital camera has room for literally thousands of photos, so I just keep clicking. You pose like a natural model, and the session seems to flow so easily. We laugh a bit, keeping things light, but my camera is nearly bursting into flames with how hot these photos are.

We stopped a few times to take a peek, with you coming right next to me to look at the tiny screen on the camera. As you come close, the smell of your perfume fills my nose and nearly intoxicates me. We both agree that the photos look amazing, and for a moment, I thought perhaps we were done.

But you suggest that you brought another outfit that was a bit sexier and you would like to get some shots in that one. "Sexier?!" I say to myself silently. But I agree and again you disappear into the bathroom.

When you emerge a few moments later, you are in a white two-piece outfit. Or perhaps it would be better to describe that a white two-piece outfit is somewhat covering small parts of your body. Specifically, the bra is an open-cup bra, surrounding and supporting your amazing breasts, but letting the nipples show through. Your hands instinctively cover yourself as you walk out, and you seem a little extra nervous, so I made some very unfunny joke that we both somehow decide to laugh at, and the nerves seem to be quelled.

Again, I get you in front of the background and begin taking pictures. At first, you keep your hands up, partially covering yourself, but I keep encouraging you to open up and soon enough, you are getting more comfortable. As you move around, I can't help but notice that your nipples, which started as soft and flat, are suddenly sticking out from your round tits like pencil erasers.

And in response, they are not the only body parts in the room growing larger and harder. I can feel something stirring in my pants as I continue to shoot the photos and I'm trying to ignore it, so that we can just get through this.

I ask you to sit on the floor for a few shots, and at first, you hesitate. I ask a few times, with a few photos in between, and finally after about 5 or 6 requests, you agree. As you sit, you first keep your legs crossed. After a few more shots, I ask you to separate your legs, and you look at me and admit that the panties that came with this set were crotchless.

My cock grew 2 inches in my shorts as a result of hearing those words, but I put that aside for a moment, and convince you that we've come this far, you may as well give your boyfriend something wonderful to look at. You agree, and slowly part your legs.

As you do, your shaved mound comes into view for the first time, all documented by well-timed clicking of my camera button. They are not just beautiful, they are spectacular, and with the lighting, I can also tell that they are glistening with moisture.

I take a few shots of your whole body with them visible, and then I ask if you want some close-ups, hoping the answer would be yes. You bite your lip and agree.

I get down on the ground, camera right between your legs, and snap away, your pussy filling the entire photograph. After snapping a few, I ask if you want to rub it a little as I capture the photos. You agree, at first, lightly stroking the outer lips. As my camera was clicking, I heard a sigh come from your mouth.

Then your middle finger splits the lips and disappears between your engorged lips, and you pull your hand upwards, rubbing it along your clit. click-click-click I hear from the camera, and then a full moan from your mouth.

I ask, "do you want me to capture an orgasm on video for your boyfriend?" You are so turned on that you cannot refuse. I promise to be silent, I set the camera down and start recording. You begin fingering yourself on my floor while my camera records it all. Your fingers alternate between diving deep inside yourself and rubbing your pussy hard. Your other hand is crushing your tits. And the way I have the camera set, your face cannot be seen.

I am standing behind the camera and I am unable to prevent myself from squeezing my cock in my pants as I watch you pleasure yourself. I look up at your face, and you are staring at my crotch. Our eyes meet and without a word, you communicate to me that you want to see me.

As you continue to approach your orgasm, I quietly take my pants down and my hard pole falls out. Your face has a look of desire and only a moment after I unveiled my cock, your hips start bucking and your orgasm flows over your body. After a few moments, I bend down to turn off the video recording.

Once it is off, you climb on your knees and come over to me, taking my cock in your hands. Jerking it a few times before you lean in for a kiss, then a lick. Soon my whole cock is in your mouth and you are squeezing my balls in your hands as you blow me. Your tongue feels like hot silk on the tip of my cock and my sticky precum is quickly devoured.

After a few moments, you ask me to get undressed and lay down on the floor and you slowly crawl over the top of me. Your tits start at my feet, very slowly working your way up my shins, rubbing my knees, then dragging your hard nipples across my thighs. Finally, your huge mounds surround my rock hard pole and you squeeze them together around me. Moving further up, your tits eventually find their way above my face, while at the same time, your hot pussy lips grind blissfully against my cock.

With a skillful movement of your hips, and without any help from either of our hands, you manage to position my cock just right and sit up straight, impaling yourself on my hard dick. Your warm, tight tunnel swallows me whole and I stare up at you, momentarily motionless on top of me. No photo I will ever take will be as vivid as that frame I captured in my mind as your perfect body sat attached to mine.

You begin slowly riding me, up and down, and after a few strokes, to get our fluids fully engaged, you lean over, resting your hands on my chest, and you begin twerking on my cock, perfectly grinding your clit against my cock with each stroke. It is not long before I tell you that I am about to cum, figuring you will pull off of me, but instead you sink down harder on me and grind away.

It is a feeling that I cannot withstand and my balls empty inside you, but you don't slow down at all. Working harder and faster, you are not about to stop short of your own orgasm, and your continued efforts push my body into overdrive, keeping my cock hard and after about 5 minutes, causing another stirring deep in my sack. My balls tighten again and this time, you are ready for it.

We cum together, in an explosion like I've never felt before. You collapse onto my body, my cock finally softening enough to fall loose from the vice grip your cunt had on it. We sat for a while, and I had an idea.

I clean up the outside of your dripping pussy, overflowing with my cream, and sit you down again for some photos, and even though you were cleaned, my cum is still escaping from your pussy, making it glisten just like it was before.

After some friendly hugs and a kiss, I let you know that I will send the photos securely to your email and you can deliver them as you like.

About a week later, I get an email reply with one of the last few photos I took in it. You wrote, simply, "He liked this photo best. I did too!"