Fucking the Bridesmaid

Story Info
Sexy story about fucking the bridesmaid, with a twist.
869 words
4.04
31.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayelee
Jayelee
9 Followers

A few years back, I was attending a wedding for a couple of friends from college. Weddings aren't really my thing but I decided to go anyways. It was in a small town about forty-five minutes away. I got dressed up and headed out the door.

I arrived at the wedding and immediately noticed one of the bridesmaids, she had curled brown hair, piercing green eyes, a smile that would light up a room, and a very low-cut dress that barely contained her stunning breasts.

After the ceremony, we were all congratulating the newlyweds, and I had planned to go to the reception which was about half an hour back toward my place. The bridesmaid needed a ride to the reception so I offered her to ride with me. She accepted and we headed that way. During the trip, it was casual talk about the wedding and how nice it was, nothing more.

When we made it to the reception, she took her seat at the front table with the rest of the wedding party and I found a spot with the rest of the guests.

As the night progressed, dinner was over, the cake was done and people started dancing. I had noticed her flirting with one of the groomsmen. Good for him, I thought, they walked down the aisle together so they had that going for them. He kept bringing her strawberry champagne throughout the reception. I ended up sticking around till the end because let's face it, free drinks. As I was getting ready to leave, I went to tell the couple who got married, "congratulations," again, and that I was getting ready to head home. As I was up there talking to them the bridesmaid came up to me and said that I was her ride. Jokingly, I said, "Well, it's time to go then." To my surprise, she was ready to leave, and she was coming with me.

By this time, a couple of hours had passed; she and I were several drinks in, and both were flirty with each other. We started the back way home because we had been drinking.

Within a couple of minutes, she said she could hardly keep her boobs in her dress and I said that I hadn't noticed, to which, she playfully slapped me on the arm and said, "I saw you looking at them all night. Do you want to see them?"

"Of course, I blurted!" She pulled them both out right there in the car and they were perfect, size double-D on a small framed girl in her mid-twenties. I told her how amazing they were, and she reached over and started rubbing my leg.

I instantly felt my cock getting hard and mentioned, "You better be careful!"

She half-jokingly said, "I have a kid, not like I've never seen a dick before," and reached over and started rubbing on my prick through my slacks.

She could feel how hard I was, and it was clear that she wanted it. She unbuckled my belt, undone my slacks, and zipper, and then pulled my throbbing cock out and started to stoke it.

I immediately reached over and pulled her revealing yellow dress up as she lifted herself off the seat to get it past her nice ass. Under her dress was a perfectly bald pussy with a small maintained landing strip. I took my hand and gently ran it up from her hole to her clit leaving a trail of her juices from my fingertip to the seat. She was ready. I kept massaging her clit and within seconds, with her still jerking my cock, she came.

By then, her seatbelt was off, she flipped up on her knees, perfect tight ass in the air, and started sucking my dick. I was groaning with pleasure and she told me not to cum yet, that she wanted me inside her.

I found the first county road off the two-lane highway we were on and told her to get out. She walked around my side of the car, pulled her dress up over her ass, and bent over my hood. I walked up behind her with my pants just down past my ass, grabbed her hip with my left hand, my cock in my right, and guided my cock to her willing hole. Inch by inch, I filled her up as she moaned with pleasure. I grabbed her other hip and started thrusting as deep as I could. Her pussy was amazing, warm, tight, and wet as could be.

I fucked her like that for about two minutes before I told her, "I'm going to cum."

Me saying that turned her on more, and she moaned, "Cum inside me."

Seconds later, I pulled her close to me and thrust deep as I could, and started pumping my hot load inside her. When I finished, I slowly slid my cock out of her and she had cum leaking down her thighs. I found something in the car for her to wipe up with. We got back in and finished the drive where we stopped at her parents' house to pick up our daughter.

This horny bridesmaid was my wife.

Jayelee
Jayelee
9 Followers