Photographer for the stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid down and arched her back, pushed her arms above her head accentuating her figure. Then she drew them back down slowly and ran the tips of her fingers across herself. Over her mouth and lips, trailed down lightly across her breasts and then between her thighs just wriggling as she did.

It was wild and exotic, and definitely her being a little bit of a playful minx at this point as well. One thing it definitely didn't do was help me maintain some semblance of a professional boundary between us both. I wanted more. More of her playing, more of her teasing. I wanted to see more of her, all of her really and I didn't want it to stop there. Something I was sure she was more than aware of. Maybe it was a case of us seeing how far we could push it before we snapped.

She rolled over then raised her legs behind her kicking them back and forth and then pushed herself up onto all fours her eyes following and tracking me as I walked around covering the angles and taking different shots of her. From behind her ass was barely covered by the lingerie a thin strip cut between the cheeks her back arched as I moved around until I was stood in front of her.

Her breasts round and full hung down showing of the delicious tempting sight of her cleavage combined with her fluttering her eyes and flashing me a wicked smile as she gazed directly at the camera. She blew it a kiss, formed her lips into a cheeky pout and then flashed a teasing sultry smile and winked at me as I followed her every move.

I paused briefly letting the camera fall as I looked at Rita contemplating angles and positions. I hadn't really moved her around much. There hadn't been the need to so far. Just letting her do as she liked had worked better, made the whole thing a little less formal and scripted. Now though I wanted to try, although a part of it was me needing to touch her.

I started slowly just reaching out and placing a hand on the small of her back and pushing it down. Rita followed along smoothly, and I took a couple of pictures before helping her to her feet and guiding her across to a wall just having her lean back casually as I grabbed a couple more shots. Steadfastly I tried to ignore staring at her breasts to much as hard as that was.

"You're getting more demanding." She added shortly afterwards just laughing at me.

I smiled back. "It's not really demanding so much as just making a few changes to try out something I need to cover."

"Ah but where is the fun in that. What do you want?" She asked softly.

"What I want doesn't really matter. It's more the type of things the magazine wants."

She shrugged at me and smiled again. "I didn't ask that though. I asked what you wanted."

She put the emphasis on "you" then and I blinked.

She continued to smile at me evenly while I thought. I let my eyes run across her as I tried to think. What did I want? It was an unusual situation to find myself in. I still wanted the same as before. I wanted more of her. I wanted that thin layer of lace peeled away so there was just her. The question was merely one of whether it would happen.

I licked my lips and looked at her thoughtfully wondering if she was serious or whether it was her playing around still. It was hard to tell. The one thing I was sure of was that if I did what I was thinking of things would either suddenly get even more intense, or else definitely blow up in my face but there was only one way to find out.

"Ok then." I murmured softly. "In that case what I want, what l really want, is to see you slip that lace down over your shoulders, nice and slowly." I called out drawing in a deep breath as I looked at her.

"And what is that for?" She teased me. "Because it's part of the shoot or just because you want to see it come of?"

"Both." I added simply. "Partly I think it might make for a good series of shots. Sultry, seductive, teasing, just as a viewer keeping them on edge as more and more layers are peeled away. I think it makes a fun contrast, and yes because I want to see what is underneath as well.

She laughed delighted I think at the idea. Then she prowled forwards once more hips swaying her body full of energy as she bounced her way towards me just a perfect teasing distraction. She stopped right beside me and pressed her hand onto my arm as she brought her mouth close to my ear, close enough I could feel her breath tickle across my skin.

"Only if you ask really really nicely." She giggled as she spoke.

I swallowed hard all too aware of her there right beside me just that thin layer of lace covering her. I imagined it coming of, imagined what lay beneath. "Please Rita." I murmured softly. "Please just take it of let us see what we can create even if we're the only ones to see it." I murmured softly.

She looked at me, a lingering silence it probably wasn't more than a few seconds although it felt so much longer. "Well only because you said please." She murmured brightly.

"Where would you like me to go?" She added softly.

A part of me wanted it right there, right in front of me but then again it wouldn't have made for the best pictures and that was at least partly why I wanted to see it. "Why don't you go back to the wall and start there." I gestured towards where she had just left, and she nodded turning around and heading back. I took more shots as she walked just watching her ass bounce and sway as she did.

When she stopped and turned around, she rested her hands on her hips and I kept the camera on her shooting the whole time. "Right now, just slowly start with the straps. Just ease them of your shoulders one after another." I instructed her and then just kept shooting as her fingers reached up and grasped the first thin lace strap and gently eased it down of her shoulder. Then she followed it with the second.

The lace loosened although it clung to her tenaciously. "Arms by your sides." I added swiftly clicking away. "Now just cross them over in front of you. A little higher." I corrected after a few more clicks. She smirked at me as her breasts rose and swelled up threatening to spill out from the lace that just held them. Which was kind of the point I supposed.

I paused and edged the camera back so I could look at her. She smiled at me again watching as I did. "Ok." I breathed out just preparing myself. "Just put your hands over your breasts to begin." I moved the camera back and resumed as she followed the instructions. I kept on clicking as she squeezed them her fingers digging in and releasing. I felt my erection throb at the sight. Rita just smiled.

"Now just guide the lace down with your hands. But keep them covered." I continued losing myself in the staging of the shots and the ideas that were flowing. I kept on clicking occasionally moving to change the angle. "Just hold an arm across them." I carried on watching as she moved for me. "Now just turn around and face the wall, and arch your back for me, drop your head back." I continued shot after shot just capturing as much as I could.

"You really were serious about it being both." Rita joked after a moment more the lace at her waist now as she stood there looking back over her shoulder.

I smiled wryly. "I was. Now if you drop your hands and just press closer to the wall for me, squash them against it for me." I called out again just catching a glimpse of her nipple hard and erect before she pressed herself into the wall. I snapped of a few more shots and then paused again.

"Ok now if you just put your hands on the lace and push it down further." I carried on looking down the camera and snapping more shots as the thin sheer lace slipped down her figure. As she rolled it down her firm toned rear, I held her back again. "Hold it right there just as it clings to you." I called out clicking again. "Down another inch."

I watched it fall again more of that perfect bare bottom being revealed, could see Rita watching me a small smile on her face. I smiled wryly, no need to deny I wasn't enjoying this in many different ways right then. I drew another deep breath in and focused my attention once again. "Ok now finally just push it all the way down over them and hold it again." I added once more.

"And let it go." I continued watching finally as that lace slithered down her legs to pool at her feet while she stood naked and completely bare now. "Turn and look at me, and now just turn away. Rest your hands on the wall palms up, and arch your back for me, and push your hips back." The instructions kept coming out one after the other as I lose myself in the work. Rita just followed along giving me all I wanted. It was fun, and incredibly erotic.

Eventually my voice just stopped, and I took a breather just watching as she stood there looking tempting. I wanted to drop the camera push in behind her and just enjoy the lush curves that kept enticing me, drawing me in. At that moment Rita casually turned around and leaned back smirking.

I started shooting again clicking away eyes drinking her in. Gorgeous round breasts crowned with darker hard nipples. All smooth soft skin all the way down completely bare. She was a complete natural totally at ease with her surroundings as she looked back at me and folded her arms under her breasts making them swell and rise further.

"Can I take a look?" She asked.

I nodded without thinking and took a few more pictures as she chuckled pushing herself of the wall and sauntered her way over to me. I sat down on the sofa and let her settle beside me acutely aware of her as she pressed in close her bare leg resting on mine. I brought the camera up and started to scroll through photos showing her the results of the last batch.

"You know they really are good." She added laughing. "I mean I still half thought you just wanted to get me naked but those are great." She laughed nudging me.

"Need some work still after but I think they are yes. No one else might see any especially the last few but you are a natural at this." I agreed.

"And getting me naked was just a nice bonus then, right?" She chuckled again.

My eyes drifted down and took in her bare breasts. "There is that." I agreed dryly.

Rita laughed again leaned back spread her arms and shook herself making her gorgeous breasts bounce and jiggle as she grinned at me. She wasn't shy that was for sure, but she did make you laugh and look gorgeous as she did it. I breathed out and smiled at her just giving her shoulder a nudge.

"Right then." I murmured and pushed myself back to my feet. I'd barely moved when Rita swung herself around and stretched out on the seat where I'd been just laying back settling her head on the arm rest and was grinning at me. I licked my lips shook my head a little as I looked at her naked and bare.

I brought the camera back up and went back to work watching as Rita turned herself over lying face down. She brought her hands together and rested her chin on it just smiling for me as I started shooting again. It was a great pose, casual, fun less overtly sexual even if she was naked. Depending on the angle I shot her from it made it more subtle just glimpses of her firm toned behind more of a tease.

She did make things easy, she also was entirely unbothered by being naked or showing of. As I moved position kept moving and re-positioning herself. From lying face down, she pushed herself up resting her breasts on the arm rest. As I moved around behind, she knelt and gazed back at the camera over one shoulder. Every shot I took I knew you'd be likely to see some part of her.

She just fluttered her eyes smiled at me and continued regardless ending up on all fours at one point while I was behind her. I watched her shift legs spread felt my gaze drawn down to her bare sex peeking out. She knew what I could see she just smiled at me as I captured it all.

As I moved back around in front of her, she rolled over again and laid back placing her hands under head and resting on them. Naked like that she just looked tempting. She grinned at me again. "Are we all done?" She asked.

"I think so yes. Most of this last bit has merely been extra's." I replied dryly. Nothing in what I had needed had required her to be naked I guessed that was just her.

"Finally!" She laughed at me. "You're a real task master. Now I can final relax." She continued smirking at me as she did.

I chuckled again as I looked down at her. "That sounds good to me alright." I agreed. "I've got more to do still, editing all of what we've shot so far." I murmured.

"No time for fun for you then." She teased me gently grinning at me. "I am definitely going to enjoy some fun." She continued and while I watched ran a hand across her body. She briefly squeezed a breast and then trailed her fingers over her belly before she parted her legs and pressed her palm against herself. She sighed softly and smiled again.

"What not recording this part?" She teased me again.

"I'm not entirely sure they need those photos." I replied wryly.

"Who said anything about the magazine? Maybe I do, maybe you do. I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it right now as well." She ended on a moan as she rubbed herself and then pushed a finger slowly inside her parted lips.

"Rita!" I exclaimed unable to look away.

"What?" She replied innocently. "Don't tell me you aren't enjoying it." She reached out a free hand gliding her fingers up the inside of my leg. I shivered under her touch already Knowing where it was going. She pressed her fingers into my erection and caressed gently making me shudder as she traced over the bulge.

Lightly she stroked and rubbed, looking at me making me ache as I throbbed against the fabric. "Don't tell me this won't make a few more fun pictures, you know as our own memento." She chuckled again before moaning as she stroked a finger inside herself once more.

Distracted I wasn't thinking enough at that point. I lifted the camera and snapped of some more pictures. Rita and her hand slowly exploring herself. She was soaking wet her finger glistening in her arousal as she lay back moaning softly enjoying herself. At the same time her hand continued to caress me sliding along the length of my erection.

She toyed with her clit gently rubbing a small circle around the swollen bud moaning again just letting her head rest back as she enjoyed herself before she lazily looked at me recording the sight. She grinned again and squeezed me. "I think we can get more creative." She smirked and started to move.

When she finally pushed a finger inside herself, she moaned softly still tracing the outline of my cock with her fingers. I pulsed under the touch just aching, even watching and taking her picture couldn't distract me from it, not entirely. Shuddering I heard her moan as her finger pushed deeper.

"What I think, is that we need a few pictures for our own private use. You know just something for our own collection. A memento maybe. She breathed out slowly toying with her clit again as she spoke using her own juices to rub into it. She arched on the seat clutched her breast and squeezed again leaving more of her juices on her skin, across her nipple.

Then her hand delved back down to continue once more stroking in and out of herself as she lay there panting just looking back up at me and the camera as I continued to click away. I wasn't thinking clearly, not really, I couldn't peel my eyes of the alluring sight of Rita even before she sat herself up and turned to me.

I think we really need to give this a hand." She chuckled softly her hands running up my thighs until the grasped my belt slowly unbuckled it and then tugged it open. She spread the fabric wider and then just tugged it down working it over my hips and down my thighs until it fell to my feet.

Her fingers played back up over my boxers sliding over my erection as I shuddered still taking pictures looking down and watching as she gripped the edge of them. Her tongue flicked out teased over bare skin and she grinned at me as I clicked of another couple of shots.

It wasn't going to stop her now though. Her fingers just tugged on the boxers pulling them down and my erection hard and aching bounced free brushing against her as she worked my boxers down stripping them away leaving her right next to it as she grinned at me again.

"See isn't that much better?" She chuckled softly.

I swallowed hard finding it difficult to muster a reply, even more so as she touched me. Her finger reached out and brushed against my balls slowly stroking it's way up over them tracing a path to the base of my cock and then slowly working it's way up the length until she reached the head where she rubbed lightly across it. I groaned under her attention just hard and sensitive. Rita was only just beginning.

A second finger traced it's way up joined the first and she formed a circle around the head of my shaft and lightly just began to stroke and edge me slowly. I throbbed under her touch moaning as I looked back still shooting her watching that pretty face as she grinned at me playfully.

She reached up with another hand and wrapped her fingers around mine squeezing them before drawing it down. I clutched at the camera one handed now still able to shoot although I couldn't begin to guess how effective the shots were at that moment, distracted as I currently was.

Rita guided my hand down as she continued to smile at me until she placed it on her breast. Soft and full my hand couldn't fit it all in. The big lush soft curves pushed against me as I squeezed them lightly and rubbed my palm over her nipple drawing a low soft moan of pleasure from her lips.

Her eyes fluttered and she quivered as I tugged lightly on her nipple and teased it with my thumb. She squeezed my cock in reply and I gritted my teeth under the sudden fresh pleasure watching as a drop of pre cum gathered at the tip before it was smeared against her fingers. Rita moaned again.

I think both of us couldn't resist enjoying ourselves then. I squeezed her breast again and then released it sliding my hand over to grasp the other and do the same thing. I let my fingers dig into soft flesh and explore. I captured her nipple and teased it with my thumb as she murmured softly.

I felt her fingers soft and teasing edge their way up and down my cock stroking it, edging it her own thumb circling the ridge of flesh beneath the head and playing over the sensitive peak making me shiver and pulse, more sticky fluid seeping out as Rita moaned again.

She shifted position laying herself back on the sofa legs on the top of it but keeping her upper body sat up so she could reach me. I moved closer, dipped a little lower and watched my hand playing with her nipple before it drifted on down lower again and she wriggled beneath me.

I stroked my hand lower gliding across the smooth flat planes of her toned abdomen and then drifted along the grove of her hip. She smirked at me re positioned herself again and spread her legs and arched lifting her hips up towards my hand encouraging me to go one.

Maybe it was wrong to do it, but I couldn't resist the temptation of having her there looking that good. I stroked my hand along the inside of her thigh and then pulled it back caressing along the smooth skin until I could cup her sex and just feel the heat of her soaking into my skin.

She let out a throaty moan of pleasure and squirmed against my touch her hips bucking and sliding and grinding it against my hand. I caressed her rubbing over her lips feeling that heat and the wetness there seeping from her soaking into my skin. There was no doubting her arousal.

She fluttered her eyes and smiled at me. "You'll want your camera for this part." She teased softly.

It took me a moment then I realised what she had in mind. I held it up and focused as she moved closer, made sure that I was snapping pictures and then brushed her lips against the head of my cock. I shuddered and moaned starting to snap pictures even as she teased the tip rubbing her mouth over me gazing back up at the camera as she did.