Photographer for the stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flashed her pretty eyes at me and grinned with her mouth parted and lips either side of the head of my shaft just lightly rubbing. Then she closed over it and sucked gently and even as I continued to snap pictures my hips were already rocking and thrusting trying to work deeper inside her mouth but playfully, she pulled back.

"Are you convinced now that this is the next best way to take this shoot? She smirked at me playfully fluttering her eyes again.

"If you're continuing this current train of thought then maybe." I murmured back my voice strained.

"Oh, I think we can do much better than merely this." She chuckled again this time her tongue flicking out and running from the base of my cock all the way to the head swirling over it gentle, fast little licks right over the tip that made me ache then her lips parted opened and slipped over the head sinking down.

This time when I rocked and thrust my hips up to her mouth she moaned and took it, my cock sliding deeper and pushing into her mouth. Her hand came around and gripped my hip holding me tight and trying not to forget her I started to play and tease her once more my fingers caressing her lips and as she pushed against me, I pushed one inside.

I heard her moan, this time the sound muffled as her mouth was currently a little busy. She was working my length lips pressed tight around my shaft one hand on the base the other still on my hip. I thrust to meet her enjoying the feel of her warm wet mouth surrounding my shaft as her tongue teased along underneath it playfully.

I took a few more pictures of her. My fingers caressing and sliding inside her swollen sex, the sight of her hungry mouth sucking my cock and then I set it aside. I placed it down and then brought my hand up and rested it on her head pushing her hair back so I could enjoy the sight of her mouth working along the length of my cock.

It felt exquisite, her lips and tongue all making me ache. She pulled back to the head and flashed a smile at me just licking the underside and letting her hand massage my balls. I couldn't help myself then and guided her mouth back down thrusting to meet it sliding myself deeper and started to fuck her mouth.

She groaned again taking it all her mouth spreading wider taking more and more of me until I had her lips resting against my skin. I held her there pulsing inside her mouth pulled back and then thrust again burying it inside her once more letting her take it once again.

I pumped myself in and out of her mouth rhythmically thrusting stuffing her, fucking that warm wet hole and as wicked or as unprofessional as it might have been it felt to good. Rita hungrily took it all groaning around me writhing against the hand that still caressed her sex and used her tongue to tease and play along my shaft.

She pulled back to head and took a breath her hand stroking me sliding easily up and down the shaft squeezing it until beads of fluid gathered at the tip. Flashing a sultry smile at me she licked over it tasting me holding my gaze the whole time before she sank back down and took me deep once more.

It wasn't enough though not nearly. Moaning I pulled myself free and before Rita could complain too much I knelt down in front of her grabbing her legs and swinging them back so she was just sat there in front of me. I spread her legs with my hands and pressed forward between them just taking her mouth kissing her hard and deep and feeling her moan against me.

It was far easier to enjoy her now. I let my hands slide over her breasts cupping and squeezing them and then brushing over her nipples. I pulled away from her mouth still groaning and dropped lower this time letting my mouth lick, kiss and suck a path down to her heaving cleavage. I nipped at her skin and worked my way across to a nipple lashing it with my tongue and closing my lips over it to suck.

She groaned above me her body arching her breasts surging and pressing into me even more as I enjoyed them. I held them in my hands just rolling and squeezing them, my fingers playing with whichever one of her nipples I wasn't currently hungrily sucking. It clearly wasn't enough though.

Her hands reached down tangled in my hair running through and pushing down trying to guide me onto explore some of other spots where she wanted attention. I knew what she had in mine I released one of her breasts and ran my hand up her thigh pressing between them.

She moaned again leaning back as my fingers found her entrance hot to the touch and already wet with excitement. I caressed it lightly running my thumb over her lips just teasing her and then deftly spread them open and pushed a finger inside her exploring deeper.

She shuddered and moaned rocking against me holding my head tight against her cleavage as her hips bucked and ground against my touch. I curled my finger up and pushed deeper stroking it in and out of her, just feeling the slick wet heat of arousal coating me as I did.

There was no mistaking at that point how aroused she was. All the flirting, all the teasing we'd been doing had clearly had an impact. Not that I hadn't felt the exact same thing. I nipped at her breast again and pulled away just looking up at her. She glanced down and met my gaze licking her lips before she leaned over and kissed me deeply moaning against my mouth.

I continued to stroke my fingers inside her, in and out exploring, teasing slipping a second inside her just to play a little more. She quivered around me, panted against my mouth sucking in a breath as she rolled her hips working herself onto me. Hungrily I nipped at her mouth as well and then broke away once more.

I pulled my fingers back out of her listening as she moaned above me. Using my palms, I spread her further apart giving myself more room and shuffling in closer. As I lowered my head between her thighs, I pushed my hand up over her breast squeezing it as I went.

Her mouth dipped down and caught my fingers licking and sucking them clean of her juices. At the same time, I kissed her thigh trailing my lips up higher exploring her bare flesh until I found where she wanted me. I kissed her bare lips just letting my mouth caress them as she whimpered and rocked above me.

I flicked my tongue out drawing it up and down them just teasing gently, playing with her exposed flesh fast little strokes over that heated flesh. Then I began to push inside her probing deeper opening her up and exploring further tasting her excitement as I did.

Rita moaned and arched pushing herself forwards eagerly onto my mouth. I could feel how wet she was, her juices coating my lips and mouth almost instantly as I started to explore. Her hand came down and grabbed my head tangling in my hair urging me on wanting more of it.

She was not the only one. Hungrily I enjoyed her, mouth pressed close to her heated flesh, my tongue pushing in and out of slick wet folds. I drew my hand back down slipped it between her thighs and worked it back up to thrust my finger inside her again.

She gasped again clutching me tighter. I slipped my tongue up used that to focus on her clit and then kept up the pressure with my finger, working it steadily in and out of her just curling it up to press against her inner walls and then adding a second to stretch her even further.

She bucked against me driving her hips forward thrusting her sex against my mouth and fingers. She wriggled and squirmed in pure delight her moans ringing out again. Her gorgeous smooth muscled legs ended up draped over my shoulders clenching around my body, partly to hold herself in place, partly to keep me where she wanted me the most.

She held me against her just rocking and grinding her hips back and forth pushing and sliding herself along my mouth. One finger became two plunging inside her stroking rubbing fucking her deeper and deeper all the while just listening to her excited moans growing louder and louder by the moment.

She clutched at me panting, her body straining with delight, the delicious round curves of her breasts just bouncing as they heaved with every breath she took. I knew what I was doing, I didn't stop. I stroked and circled my tongue on her clit and fucked her with my fingers driving them in and out.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop." She hissed out her legs tightening further gripping me tight holding me in place. She was dripping wet my fingers covered, more coating her thighs smeared across her skin. The scent of it surrounded us filling the air. Her moans became even louder.

She bucked against me just moaning. My one free hand reached up grabbed her breast and squeezed just teasing her hard nipple as she writhed against me. She rippled then her moans slowing even as she ground against me, her body trembling from the effort but she was there now her orgasm exploding out rushing through her in hot greedy waves.

She moaned as she came her orgasm washing through her. She pulsed against me grinding onto my, fingers, my mouth, greedily taking all the pleasure she wanted and needed holding me between her legs as she rode out the waves one after the other.

When she was done, she relaxed a little panting as her legs released me from the tight grip, she'd held around me. Her breasts still heaved above me something that looked delicious especially from my point of view as I glanced up at her and just watched them, big and soft with hard nipples bouncing around.

I still caressed her my fingers gliding in and out of her sticky and wet with her juices. Her pussy was flushed and swollen glistening as well. She sucked in a breath and focused turning her attention to me. She reached down and tugged my hand free from inside her before she lifted it up towards her.

She drew my fingers to her mouth and flicked her tongue around them tasting herself before she slipped them into her mouth and sucked them clean. Then she was pushing my head back and leaning forward so she could kiss me hungrily lips and tongue playing with mine as she moaned and tasted even more of herself. When she finally broke away, she flashed a smile at me.

"Your turn." She said simply.

She pulled me down to join her on the seat, her hand already wrapping around the length of my cock and starting to stroke it again. Her fingers played over it as she moved around slipping of the seat and sinking to her knees in front of me pressing in close and trailing her lips down my chest.

Her hands spread my legs wide, and she settled between them her mouth light and teasing working it's way down over my chest across my belly and then finding my aching hard cock once more. She kissed the head and then parted her lips engulfing it drawing it inside and sucking.

I groaned again almost instinctively thrusting up to meet her just trying to fuck her mouth and push myself deeper. I was throbbing again, pulsing under her teasing touch as she moaned around me lips stretching and pushing further apart to slide around me and sink down the length of my shaft.

Soon enough she had all of me inside it. I throbbed against her already pushing, thrusting trying to fuck her. We both groaned as she moved up and down on me her tongue swirling around and teasing me even more as she enjoyed and played with my swollen hard length.

Groaning I brushed her hair back just so I could watch her more easily. She slurped and sucked hungrily on my cock making me ache as I rocked and pushed to meet her. I felt her body pressing into my legs soft and warm all the while her teasing mouth enjoyed and played with me.

She rose up grinning at me her hand reaching around me and stroking up and down my cock. I pulsed against her touch and found myself biting back a moan especially when she teased the head of my cock against her breast. It slid across her cleavage and then edged over her nipple.

I groaned again partly from the sight of watching her. Partly just the sheer pleasure of those big soft mounds and hard nipple pressed against my aching cock. I blew out a breath thrusting against her before I watched her let go of me and slowly stand up.

"You might want the camera for this part." She teased softly grinning at me. "You know just as a memento for us to look back on.

"Why is that exactly?" I checked scrambling around to find the discarded camera.

Rita sat herself down beside me and stretched out on the couch laying back legs spread. "Because you're going to fuck me. You're going to fill me. You're going to push yourself inside me and you know we might want to record the moment your cock slides inside." She gave a small shrug and flashed me a smile as she lay back.

Her hands ran down across her body as she waited. They brushed across her breasts squeezing them and then trailed down over her belly between her thighs teasing herself as she waited. I finally grabbed the camera and moved myself around standing up and moving between her thighs.

I needed both hands to hold it steady. I was shaking too much otherwise. I licked my lips and looked at Rita again. "I'm going to need a little help."

She chuckled softly. "What do you need?" She smirked fingers playing with herself.

"I'm going to need you to take hold of my cock and then just guide it into you. I'm going to need two hands free just to hold this steady."

"So, something like this then?" She teased softly her fingers reaching forward and wrapping around the head of my cock. I moved forward allowing her to draw me closer to her entrance already snapping away.

"Something like that." I agreed watching her fingers edge along my length as I moved forward being guided to her entrance.

I felt my breath catch as the head pressed against her bare lips. The slick heat was enticing. She teased me running me up and down her entrance, her fingers playing with us as she did. They opened and parted her sex spreading and smearing more of her juices on her, on me.

I couldn't hold myself still even taking pictures my hips still rocked back and forth running myself along her smooth bare sex just coating myself in her juices even as she covered me in them her hand stroking, her hips pushing herself against me grinding on my aching cock.

I groaned watching her hard, aching and swollen with need. Her fingers edged up my shaft and squeezed the head drawing pre cum seeping from the head which dripped onto her. She met my gaze biting her lip as she pushed me down firmly into place, so I nudged against lips, already spread apart by her as she waited.

"Fuck me" she moaned simply, and greedily I obeyed.

I held the camera above us and just snapped of shot after shot the whole time recording every moment of my cock spreading her apart nudging those bare smooth lips wider and slowly delving inside her slick wet flesh. First the head, then the shaft slowly making her take more and more of me.

She wriggled and squirmed moaning her hands moving up to clutch at her breasts. She squeezed them. She rolled them in her hands, she teased and played with her swollen nipples while I pressed closer sliding myself deeper and deeper inside her feeling her squeeze and tighten on my shaft.

I held myself still moaning as I flexed inside her just hard and aching. She rippled along my length moaning softly still playing with her breasts. I moved the camera around taking as many pictures as I could. I eased my cock back glistening with her juices and then slowly pushed back inside her my hips rocking as I did.

She moaned softly and I panned the camera up to capture her face, her breasts, working my way down to follow the line of her body clicking and snapping shots trusting that they'd be viewable later when it came to going back through them and seeing what they were like.

For now, I had to set them aside as I wanted to enjoy Rita properly without any distractions. I set it down beside us out of the way Rita already squirming against me as she rocked back and forth grinding herself onto my length. Then I just reached forward and grasped her hips.

I started to move then thrusting in and out of her. I moved slowly enjoying how she looked spread apart wet and glistening. She tightened and squeezed around my cock arching her back as she moaned her hands still squeezing her breasts. She was soft and tempting and I pushed myself inside her loving how good she felt.

Every thrust was slow and deliberate but it made her breasts bounce even as she held them. She moaned softly squeezing my cock as she thrust herself back to meet me driving herself onto my aching length as I plunged it inside her hungry and aching for more and more of her.

Reaching down I let my hands run along her legs caressing them and stroking her toned sleek figure even as I continued to enjoy her. She let go of one breast reached down between her legs and started to play with herself caressing her clit occasionally brushing my cock as I thrust inside her.

Now free, her breasts bounced and jiggled a little more with every thrust I made. Slowly and deliberately, I thrust inside her just watching her take it, feeling her smear her own juices on me as she continued to toy with herself as I fucked her. It wasn't enough, not nearly.

I grasped her legs more firmly fingers tightening on that soft smooth muscled flesh and lifted them up until they were pressed against my chest her calves on my shoulders. I started to thrust again faster, harder sinking in and out feeling her slick heat spilling out around us as I did.

Every thrust drew a fresh moan of pleasure from her mouth. She gasped and quivered her back arching a little more as she strained under the assault, my cock spearing steadily inside her now. It only made me ache more. Watching her, listening to her it was all an additional tease.

I moaned with her as I thrust deeper plunging myself inside that slick wet heat. She continued to play with herself fingers rubbing at her clit, her other hand squeezing and fondling her breast as she moaned. It was an alluring exotic sight that drove me on more and more.

Gradually I began to fold and bend her over leaning closer pushing her legs up towards her body just making it even easier to thrust inside her. I began to pound myself inside her gritting my teeth as I did short hard thrusts that left our bodies slapping together.

We both moaned together enjoying the pleasure. Then she slipped her legs free and spread them out hooking them around my hips and drawing me down to meet her. Suddenly I was pressed against her all that smooth skin sliding against me, her breasts squashed against my chest. We just kissed hungrily hands roaming and fondling one another.

She broke off with a dazzling smile, fingers sliding over my chest. "Camera." She murmured softly. It took me a moment to clear the haze from my mind. I blinked and looked at her.

"Camera." She muttered again. "I want to ride you. I want to bounce all over that cock and give you a proper workout. But it might make some fun pictures at least if you can handle it." Another dazzling smile lit her face as she looked at me.

I looked at her taking a breath and just grinned back. Leaning forwards, I kissed her hungrily hands roaming over her before I slowly pulled and edged myself back sliding free of her body with a soft pop. Then we shuffled around changing position while I reached and grabbed the camera again.

I sat myself down and settled comfortably on the chair lifting the camera. Rita was stood turned away from me and I snapped a few shots of her perfect round rear just reaching out to squeeze it lightly before she turned slowly around smiling at me as she straddled my legs.

Her hand reached down grasping my cock standing it up as she shuffled forward positioning herself above me. Then smoothly she let the tip rub against her lips finding the right spot before she slowly sank herself down onto my length making me groan as I watched her take it.