Photographer for the stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself biting her lips her eyes fluttered while I took more pictures snapping away, not sure how good they looked just enjoying the look and the feel of her as she moved on my cock slowly. She flashed me another smile as she squeezed my shaft rising and then sliding slowly back down.

I continued to take shots, even as distracted as I was, and far more interested in enjoying her for that matter. But you couldn't argue that she didn't look like the perfect treat. Naked, bare she rose above me smooth and sleek utterly gorgeous as I drank in the sight of her.

Lush bare breasts bounced as she moved slowly up and down my shaft. She ground herself down on my hips and then just rocked against me making me squirm inside her as her clever quick fingers caressed lightly across my chest making my skin shiver under the gentle contact.

She leaned forwards once more her breasts pressing against my chest her lips closing over my mouth to nip at my lip and tug gently biting me playfully. I l let my hands roam across her caressing her back moving to her hips and rear squeezing that firm flesh and pulling her down onto me as I tried to thrust up to meet her.

She made a sound in the back of her throat, and I felt her quiver as she squeezed my cock once more. She began to move faster sliding herself back and forth along my thighs squeezing and rippling around the length of my cock as she did, just making me pulse inside her as I held her.

I leaned up and caught her breast in my mouth biting down on her nipple hungrily sucking at it and sliding my tongue around her nipple listening as she gasped and moaned at the contact. Her arms circled my head and she pulled me in close squashing those lush big mounds against my skin as she ground down on my cock still making me pulse inside her.

Her hips began to rise and fall now. She used the grip she had on my head, and then my shoulders to help give her a little more leverage. She began to slide herself up and down my cock more vigorously and the sound of her riding me, the sound of her slapping her rear on my thighs rang out.

I clutched that firm rear and held it tightly squeezing the shapely muscle and using that grip to help her move even more. She moaned again tightening her grip on me even as I found her other nipple and bit down once more loving the way her breasts felt even more so they bounced against me.

She made her way almost of me completely before she slid her way back down taking every inch of my cock back inside her. The feel of her soaking wet sliding herself back down fully on my cock with every movement of her body made me moan against her as well. She felt so good to tempting to resist.

She slowed once more circled my head with her arms and pulled me into a deep kiss nipping at my mouth as her hands ran through my hair. I felt her breasts against my chest her nipples dragging over my skin still wet from my mouth, hard tips that made me skin ache and shiver under the touch.

Slowly she ground herself against me squeezing my cock, so I pulsed inside her my own hands gripping her hips and squeezing her tight firm behind as she sat on me. I gripped one cheek and then spanked it feeling the flesh bounce a little under the impact. She made a noise part cry part laugh as she squeezed my cock once more.

She broke away and flashed a flirty smile at me leaning back and flexing around my cock just rocking back and forth as she held me. She moaned again and swallowed hard just enjoying herself her eyes fluttering before she opened them relaxing and slowing down as she looked at me.

"I want to try out something else now." She purred softly just leaning close to nip and tease my mouth with her lips.

She pushed herself up planting her hands on my shoulders to lift herself up and of my cock making me groan as I slipped out of her. I didn't have to long to wait though. All she did was slowly turn herself around back towards me. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned at me.

"Think you can help a girl out?" She teased softly.

I took a breath and smiled at her just reaching down and taking hold of my cock just holding it up and giving her the chance to balance herself as she rose up once more and then positioned herself above me. Then she lowered herself down taking a moment to guide the head against her swollen wet lips before she sank down onto me.

The different angle and position changed things up. I ran my hands down her back and then held onto her hips as she sat on me just grinding at first her muscles working my cock inside her again, while I pulsed and throbbed and just leaned in close to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulders.

She leaned back against my chest and reaching around her I grasped her breasts rolling them in my hands squeezing, kneading and tugging lightly on her nipples as she moaned softly turning her head to nip at my mouth once more teasing it with another sultry kiss.

"Now this feels pretty good." She moaned softly breaking away and adjusting herself, so she was leaning forward more.

Like that she had her feet balanced underneath her, better able to push herself up and down to slowly ride my cock. I let my hands fall back to her hips, better able to help her move. I gripped her and squeezed slowly helping to lift her up and down as she began to move.

She moaned softly and I felt her sliding and working my cock pushing herself up almost, so I slipped free before she slowly came back down once more taking every inch of me back inside her greedy hot sex. I gripped and squeezed her and helped her move slowly lifting her up and down.

"Not as much as it will soon." I half moaned my mouth nibbling on her shoulder as she bounced on my cock. Just the sight of her delicious round rear moving up and down, slapping against my thighs made me ache even more. Listening to Rita pant and moan just added to it.

She slowed again sitting on me grinding as her head turned to look at me. I reached up brushed her hair back and trailed my lips over her neck just exploring and teasing her soft skin. I slipped my hands around and squeezed her breasts once more just because I could, they really were that good.

She flashed me a dazzling smile. "Oh really?"

"I think so yes. We've got to make sure we finish up in the best possible way, make sure we capture some perfect shots to end on." I continued matching her grin.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" She teased flashing me that dazzling smile.

"I'm still working on the exact details. But I'm thinking we'll start with you stood against the wall, and we'll likely end with you sitting her maybe just a bit hot, and a bit sticky."

Rita laughed making me shudder as she squeezed my cock again. "Well, that does sound interesting. When should we make a start do you think?" She teased me.

I swallowed hard shivering as I pulsed inside her, feeling her grip and tighten around my cock. The sensation made me ache and I squeezed her breasts again feeling her nipples push against my palm as I did just hard as my fingers teased them and I rolled those lush soft mounds around.

"I'm thinking we make a start right now." I murmured just bucking my hips thrusting against her a little. I released her breasts and instead slapped her juicy rear instead. "Go on stand over there against the wall." I murmured softly my hands moving to help lift her of as she rose smoothly and slowly sauntered her way over towards the wall hips swaying as she walked.

She stood there bent over looking back over her shoulder at me. I reached for my camera grabbed hold of it and quickly snapped of a few more shots of her. It seemed a waste not to. Right then she looked nothing if not a temptation, especially with the glimpse of her bare sex peeking out swollen and glistening from where we had been enjoying ourselves.

I sank down lower just changing the angle and groaned as Rita slowly and very deliberately spread her legs further apart giving an even clearer view of her pussy. Then she reached down and caressed herself slowly her palm running across her wet folds before she slipped a finger inside herself stroking in and out as I continued to shoot.

I almost growled, a low deep sound rumbling in my chest as I looked across and watched her through the camera just teasing us both. Her fingers first one and then a second dipped inside that glistening bare sex stroking and edging while her thumb teased against her clit rubbing that as well. A few final shots were all I could take.

I placed the camera down, carefully as I didn't want to damage it and then I straightened up and crossed over to meet her. I grabbed her waist and tugged her hips up a little higher my hand coming down to just spank that delicious firm ass of hers again watching the flesh bounce and jiggle as she gave a shocked little moan of pleasure.

Then I was just positioning myself behind her properly, lining us both up and guiding the head of my cock until it was pressing and sliding against the entrance of her sex. I watched as she slapped her hands against the wall, palms resting against it her fingers spread out to support her body knowing what I was doing.

Then I just thrust forward deep and hard one firm stroke that buried myself inside her and pushed her body up against the wall pinning her there and covering it with my own. We both moaned again breathless noises spilling from us as we came together once more. I felt her squeeze and tighten around my shaft just making me ache as I pulsed inside her.

I held myself there buried inside her my hips pressed tight against that delicious tight firm rear of hers. My mouth was sliding and edging over her neck trying to breath trying to not just lose myself in the exquisite pleasure that was bubbling through me.

It was a losing battle. I grabbed her hip holding her steady and began to move. I started to slide myself in and out just driving and thrusting deep and hard letting my hips slap against her as she pushed back to meet me our bodies bouncing and driving together as we enjoyed ourselves.

We moaned together bodies straining and moving sliding together. I took her more deeply now. More in control now she wasn't on top I let the hunger and desire I was feeling pour out even more. I thrust against her burying my cock deep inside her pulling back and then thrusting back once more.

Her glistening tight hole stretched around me. Her slick wetness coated my shaft and dripped out along her thigh smearing against me. The feel of her body soft and warm under my hands was hard to resist. But none of that could compare to the feeling of her tight sex gripping and rippling along the length of my shaft as I fucked her.

I drove myself against her, my hands, my mouth all roaming and exploring as much of her as I could reach. I brushed them to cup and squeeze her gorgeous round breasts tugging and teasing on her nipples. I let them grip and knead her tight toned behind even as my hips slapped against it.

I squeezed those firm cheeks, caressed them, and spanked them just to make them bounce and quiver even as my hips drove up against them doing it even more. We moaned, panted and gasped fucking wildly against the wall unable to get enough just letting all the tension escape now.

A handful of her hair in my hand and I tugged her head back pressed in close and nibbled and kissed her neck before taking her mouth listening as she moaned into my mouth kissing me harder. Rita couldn't get enough, she took everything I gave her and just wanted more.

Her body arched and pressed back to meet mine driving herself onto me, so we came together repeatedly. Eventually even she was struggling to hold herself up. Her hands slithered down until they grasped hold of mine and I held her as I plunged myself inside her dripping folds knowing I wouldn't be able to last much longer either.

I gritted my teeth my mouth pressed against the curve of her neck as I thrust against her quivering flesh. She gripped and squeezed my shaft still making me ache and pulse inside her. I held her there pressed against the wall and just used and enjoyed her as much as I could savouring the feel knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Rita." I groaned the word nipping at her throat as she moaned softly. She squeezed my hands and her head turned again just gazing at me intently. She bit her lip as she shuddered. "Don't cum, not let." She hissed out the words and tugged my lip with her teeth playfully. "I have a plan."

"Care to share it? I don't think I'll last much longer." I groaned against her.

"Back to the seat it's more comfortable especially since we'll be struggling to stand. You fuck me again, you make cum and then I make you cum all over me as that is going to make one hell of a shot." I couldn't argue with that logic. It made me throb even more thinking of erupting all over her.

I pulled myself out of her slowly and then turned her around kissing her again pressing against her lush body as she dragged me close. Hands explored one another hungrily until we began walking backwards towards the sofa again. As we reached it, I tugged her forwards guiding her onto it.

She pulled me down with her the two of us rolling together kissing and touching one another hungrily. My lips found hers a hot hard kiss and then groaning slipped down until I found her breast kissing her nipple teasing my tongue around it as she arched up pushing them into my face.

One leg wrapped around me hooking over my thigh holding me against her as she ran her nails down my back raking my skin. It was a rolling sea of pleasure and heat that licked through me. Just our bodies slithering and sliding together as we drove each other on towards a peak.

As I pulled back just trying to align our bodies together, she slipped free laughing turning over and trying to escape. It was more playful than any deliberate escape. Growling I slapped a hand between her shoulders pinning her down holding her in place as she laughed beneath me squirming.

She arched her gorgeous round rear rising up legs parted a perfect invitation as I shuffled forward one hand on my aching cock guiding myself to where I wanted to be. I lined myself up and with a single quick stroke buried myself inside her once more. She moaned instantly pushing and driving herself back to meet me.

Her head turned to look at me over her shoulder her eyes fluttering big and large. I looked at her sharing that moment of sheer blissful pleasure. My fingers were spread out over her back caressing her skin lightly one on the small of her back the other squeezing her rear.

I was so hard, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Rita was too tempting and too much fun but I was going to make the most of every moment I had to enjoy her. Rocking forwards, I began to move gliding in and out of her just feeling her squeeze my cock pulsing around me.

I began to speed up quickly thrusting and plunging my cock inside her. I needed it too much. Laid out beneath me her back arched just driving and thrusting her hips back to meet me made it all the sweeter all the more enjoyable.

I fucked her hard driving my hips against her firm tight ass, so we slapped together. Rita pushed back to meet me bouncing against my hips. I let my hand slide up over her back wrapped around a handful of her hair and gave it a tug making her body arch up even more.

She groaned as I did her hands resting on the arm of the chair and pushing herself back to meet me. We came together even harder, my hips slapping against her gorgeous rear as I used my free hand to caress and fondle the lush curves and glide up her back and along the side of her breast.

She gasped and quivered, moaned and urged me on. The room was nothing but moans and the sound of our bodies meeting now, the scent of sex adding to the primal mix of heat that was spilling out between the two of us. I pounded myself in and out of her tight hole stretching her, enjoying her feeling her tighten and squeeze around me.

Every thrust was harder to make. My body throbbed with need. There was an all-consuming need to explode and erupt inside her. As much fun as it would be there was more to do. Instead, I gritted my teeth held her hair and continued to pound myself inside her.

I plundered and enjoyed her tight sex, thrusting and grinding myself as deep inside her as I could. The movement of our bodies had driver her up higher, so her breasts were squashed against the arm rest. It gave me more room to work my hand from the side of her breast underneath her dragging it down her belly.

I slipped it between her thighs and just ran my fingers over her swollen clit and began to toy and tease that, rubbing and caressing the swollen throbbing bud. Rita moaned louder now her breath catching with every stroke I made inside her finding it harder to resist as I teased and played with her.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She urged me on panting and moaning her rear slapping against my hips as I took her.

I didn't stop didn't slow. I gave her what she wanted just moaning with her as I pushed my aching pulsing cock glistening in her juices deep inside her repeatedly. I knew she was close every second her breathing got more ragged her movements more and more jerky as her control slipped and the pleasure built.

I fucked her, I used her, just continued the relentless assault enjoying her as much as I could desperate and hungry to give her what she wanted. Her strangled words were cut of now replaced by an endless stream of moans and cries as she let herself go completely.

I plunged inside her, I played with her, I pushed her finally over that edge my fingers on her clit and my cock plunging into that slick heat making her cries ring out even lounder as she came moaning and wriggling against me. I took a final deep hard thrust slapping against that gorgeous rear and then held myself there letting her enjoy it.

I rested against her back feeling her quiver beneath me. She gripped my cock tightly rippling around it her head resting on the arm of the chair as she breathed deeply drawing in ragged breathes. I let my lips slide along her shoulder and then her neck finally enjoying her mouth as she turned her head.

Rocking against her I edged myself in and out of her wetness moaning softly against her mouth. She caught my lips bit it and gave it a good tug groaning as she did.

"I want to feel you cum inside me right now so much."

"Not as much as me, trust me on that." I growled out the words drawing a chuckle from her.

"Doesn't make for the best pictures though, does it?" She teased me.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Not as much as you cumming all over me will do anyway."

I growled again aching at the thought. "No probably not."

"In that case, I think......you should just ease out grab that camera and finish the shoot properly." She teased me every word broken by a teasing kiss or gentle bite.

I groaned again and thrust inside her once more before I let my hand grip her rear and give it a good firm slap. You are far too much of a wicked tease." I shook my head and slowly pulled myself free of her. We both groaned then as I slipped free, dripping wet with her juices.

Slowly I rolled of her body and scrambled to push myself back upright my cock still aching hard stiff and ready for it's own pleasure. I looked around and found my camera close by and then reached out grabbed hold and then managed to push myself back to my feet.

In front of me Rita was still lying face down her head turned towards me a smile on her face as she looked at me looking as gorgeous as ever. Relaxed she waited as I drew the camera up and snapped a few different pictures of her like that just stretched out looking happy, flushed and tousled after our romp on the seat.

She pushed herself up slowly her round breasts looking more inviting as she rolled slowly onto her side showing of. I continued to shoot just smiling at her as I waited watching as she sat herself upright and shuffled forwards to the edge of the seat and then fluttered her pretty eyes in front of me.